Wanna Get a Pizza...and Fuck? Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife, and my ex-wife and one crazy night!
7.5k words
4.47
92.2k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earthmvr
earthmvr
31 Followers

Note: this is my first ever submission to Literotica. I have been reading these stories for years and finally decided to join in on the fun. Please feel free to give me your opinions, good or bad.

I will be writing chapter 2 in the next few days' I hope you enjoy this first chapter!

*

"Wanna get a pizza..... and fuck?"

As I heard the words through the phone, I flashed back to the last time she had said those words. 14 years ago, while going through a mostly amicable divorce, my ex-wife Dawn asked me that very same thing when I stopped by our old house to drop something off to her.

The results of the first time she asked that question was a torrid fuckfest at a local Super 8, resulting in me cumming twice, the second of which was a huge, sloppy facial. A facial that she was somewhat apprehensive to take, but I figured if this was the last time I was ever going to fuck her, I was going to give myself something to remember it by.

At the end of that night, as I was dropping her back off at her car to send her home to her boyfriend, she said "next time I'll pay for the room, and if you get a few margaritas in me, maybe I'll let you fuck my ass."

I laughed and said "deal", and sent her on her way.

Over the years since that night, I have used that image, and many others from that night as fuel for many, many masturbation sessions. There was something about that night that is etched in my brain, certainly to the point where I have idealized it some, but, nonetheless, it remains a constant fixture in my "spank bank".

Though the "next time" never came. She had gotten married (and divorced) again, and I had a steady stream of girlfriends and eventually re-married, so I guess the circumstances never worked out for it to happen.

I am married now, to my second wife Jennifer. She is, quite simply, the most amazing woman a man could ever ask for. She is built just the way I like 'em, not a BBW, but slightly bigger, with curves in all the right places. She is beautiful, sexually insatiable, and extremely understanding of men, and their sexual drive and desires.

She has pushed me to points of pleasure I never knew I could get to. She has had 3 of her friends join us in bed at various times over the past few years, and they were all amazing, lust filled evenings. Evenings which we have later re-lived in our alone time, often masturbating together as I tell her how good it felt to fuck her friend, or how hot it was to eat her friend's pussy, or any number of other dirty details from those nights.

Like I said, she is extremely in tune with how men think, and has shown that she will not "turn the tables" on me by getting upset about the things I have fantasized about, or which one of her friends I would like to fuck, etc. The first time she pressed me years ago while we were dating, about my favorite sexual experience, I was, needless to say, extremely reluctant to be truthful.

I knew that she was extremely open-minded, but the thought of telling her all about fucking my ex-wife, and how much I enjoyed it, was something I did not think would end well.

I did, however, tell her. I told her in great detail how she had asked me that "pizza"question, and it led to her riding my cock while I jammed a finger in her ass in a local motel. I went into great detail about fucking her from behind while looking down at her young, round ass and cumming on her tits. I went on to tell her everything about that night, and how I sent her home to her new boyfriend after dumping a huge load of cum on her face after round 2.

That first time telling her these things I was extremely nervous, worried that at any time she would "snap" and this would all back-fire on me, but it did not. In fact, she ended up playing with her hot, bald pussy as I told her about fucking Dawn in that hotel, and proceeded to tell me to turn down the lights.

I did as I was told. She then instructed me to close my eyes and pretend it was my ex-wife laying on that couch, and to start jacking off. She proceeded to use some parts of what I had told her to get into "character" and soon enough I was playing right along.

The lights were down low enough that it was very easy for me to pretend she was Dawn, and when she mentioned the color of panties she was wearing, well actually the color of panties my ex was wearing that night.

I screamed "Dawn, I'm gonna cum" and shot a huge load of cum on her.

It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life up to that point, but I feared the backlash that was to come from the use of my ex-wife's name during sex.

And yet, the retribution never came. In fact it has led to me telling her about all the girls I have had the pleasure to fuck, in great detail. She loves to hear about how hot I thought they looked, and how good their pussies and mouths felt.

She will come to bed and say "tell me about someone, something dirty!" and grab one of her toys.

I will proceed to tell her about one of the girls I used to fuck before we got together. Inevitably she ends up having multiple squirting orgasms, all while listening to me tell stories about fucking other girls.

Between my divorce from Dawn and the time I met her,I was playing in a local rock band and had fucked my share of girls, including some she knew pretty well. One in particular was a really dirty, slutty girl I had made a "homemade"sex tape with. She was aware of it, but had never pressed me about it.

One night she asked, where's that tape of you and Wendy?" For obvious reasons I was reluctant to tell her I still had it. I knew she was open minded, but I thought this is where it could go south.

I had made a point though to be honest with her always, and did not want to lie. I told her it was in a box of things in our storage room.

She said instantly - "go get it." I went off to find the tape, and after finding it came back in to the room to find her with a vibrator resting between her legs.

"Put the tape in" she said, "I want to watch you fuck her."

This tape was a POV style tape, with me holding the camera, filmed over 3 nights on a vacation. The first scene was me fucking the girl in the ass, and eventually blasting a load of cum on her back. The second scene was a "solo" scene of the girl jamming a lotion bottle in her pussy and bringing herself off. The last scene was one where I was up on her chest, pulling on my cock, and getting ready to cum on her face.

Jennifer told me to start jacking off and cum on her, but watch the TV and pretend I am back in that hotel room with Wendy. It was amazing! I shot a huge load of cum on my current girlfriend (she was still my girlfriend at the time), while watching my ex-girlfriend get a facial, from me!!

It was then that I learned she was a voyeur on top of it all. In the years since, I have shared everything I can possibly remember about any number of girls I have fucked. Her love of voyeurism then led to several crazy encounters with one of her friends named Lisa.

She had her come over one night, and my wife told her she wanted her to give me a blowjob and she wanted to watch.

This girl had bragged she could make any man cum in 5 minutes or less. Little did I know I would be the one to put that to the test.

Anyway, she did make me come in less than 5 minutes, I laid there stunned as my wife looked on with a pleasant smile and a look of pure lust. She truly was a voyeur, and truly loved seeing me happy.

This led to several more hot encounters with this friend, and the success of that night, and the resulting pleasure we got from re-living those nights in our "story-telling" sessions has led to so many more amazing nights.

Jennifer then began to ask me about other girls. Which ones I wanted to fuck, and I told her, this time without hesitation. These sessions would inevitably end with me describing, in great detail, which girl I wanted to fuck and what I wanted to do them, while Jenny brought herself to several earth-shattering orgasms.

Over the last few years, after we got married, she made it a point to bring 2 of these girls over. I was able to live out my fantasy of fucking them, and she was able to watch, and even began to participate.

In fact the last time her friend Karen was over, she ended up fingering her and sucking her tits while I recovered from fucking her, leading to me cumming again. This time while watching my wife's first ever full on bi-sexual experience. It was truly amazing.

All of these experiences led to many, many nights of us masturbating together as she had me recount the nights with these girls. I would go into great detail about how their pussies felt, and how good it felt to cum in them, and any number of other details, always in the most extremely graphic words possible. Each and every time, this dirty talk would send her to a massive orgasm.

After she cums, she usually gets started on making me cum. She usually starts off with discussing some of the hot girls we know, and how hot they are. Then she starts telling me how hot it is to watch me with them, and tells me her favorite moments from these encounters. Then we she is ready to make me cum, she will bring up Dawn.

She knows the memories I have of her and her young body will drive me over the edge. She will even set up fantasy situations where we are all together and I am fucking both of them. It works every time!

All of this brings me back to where the story started....

I had just gotten off work after a particularly hectic day, and my phone rings. Glancing down, I see the name "Dawn" on the screen and pick it up, figuring it has something to do with the daughter we had together when we were married.

"Mike, your daughter's car has a bad alternator and the guy at the shop said it would be around $300 to fix it, would you be willing to help me out with it?"

As I said, the divorce was fairly amicable and we have always tried to work together, so I was happy to help.

"Sure, no problem" I replied, "Just let me know when you need it and I can have Jenny run it over to you."

"Ok, thanks, I hate to ask, but I am running a little short on cash this month."

She proceeded to make small talk, asking how work was, how Jenny was doing and just basic small talk, but I could tell she was trying to lead up to something. Something I figured would cost me more money, or maybe some bad news, I just couldn't tell.

So I just came right out and asked. "Ok Dawn, what's up? I know there is something else going on, so just spill it."

After a brief moment of hesitation, she said "Well, I was wondering. Do you wanna get a pizza....and fuck?"

I nearly laughed, mostly because I thought she must be playing a joke on me, but I managed to maintain my composure. Instantly thinking back to that day 14 years ago when I heard it for the first time.

I fumbled for words, with my mind racing, "Really?" I said, "It's been so long, why is this coming up now?"

"I guess I don't know" she replied. "For some reason I flashed back to that last night we were together and the promise I made to get together again, and thought I would see if you were game," she replied.

"Look Dawn, you caught me off guard for a second there, and believe me, I have jerked off thinking about you and that night a thousand times or more. The truth is, I am very happily married. Jennifer is an amazing girl, one I could never replace, or want to. As tempting as your offer is, I am going to have to say no."

At that point she told me that if I wanted to re-consider, I should give her a call. I politely said I would and we hung up with each other.

Being a typical male, I immediately began to weigh my options. Could I get away with it? Is it worth the risk of losing Jennifer? It was an easy answer, and I decided to let it go, but the phrase lingered in my brain the rest of the day "wanna get a pizza and fuck?...."

I arrived home shortly thereafter, and went through the normal activities, checked e-mails, made dinner, helped with homework, and all the other things that need to be done on a daily basis in any normal home on any given night. But the call from Dawn continued to echo in my head. What was her angle? Was she just horny? Did she have other motives? It still all seemed very random and odd to me.

After the evening wore down, and we got the kids on to their rooms, we finally had a minute alone. I showed her my phone that Dawn had called, and has asked if we could help with the car. I told her I had agreed and that she would be calling, and I would have her run the money over when Dawn needed it.

I then went on, "She asked me for something else dear, and I need to tell you so you understand that I am not interested in helping her out with this one."

"What's that?" she asked. "Does she need money for something else? We are already paying her child support, isn't that enough?"

"Not money dear," I paused...."she asked if I wanted to get a pizza...and fuck."

Jenny fell completely silent, and at that point I thought maybe I should have just kept it all to myself. I figured she was going to blow up on me, that perhaps I had finally pushed to far. But then, as if it all just registered with her she howled with laughter.

"Are you kidding me? You have got to be joking Mike! Wait, are you making this up so I will play along tonight? You know you don't have to do that. If you want to pretend I am her, or have me play along with you, I am more than happy to, you don't have to make this story up!"

"Jennifer" I said, "how often do I lie to you? I never do, I have no reason to. She called about the car, and then asked me to get together for sex. She mentioned she had thought about how she had said there would be a next time, and that never happened, and was wondering if I wanted to call in that debt."

"What did you say?"

"I declined, of course, I am happy where I am at, I am perhaps the luckiest man on earth at this point, I am not going to throw it away over one night in bed with an idealized memory from 14 years ago dear"

I went on..."I love you, you are everything I want, I will not jeopardize that."

With that, I gave her a nice, long kiss and returned to my computer to finish up the day's business. She went on her way and the subject was dropped for the moment. There was a certain tension in the air. I could not tell exactly what it was, but I figured she must be pissed at Dawn for trying to "steal her man" or perhaps she was pissed at me, thinking I had done something to bring this on. Either way I was determined to just ride it out and let it blow over.

That night, in bed, we laid there for a bit, with the tension still in the air.

Finally she asked me "Did you want to? I mean you have talked about her so many times, I have as well, and I know how excited you get. Did you think about meeting her?"

I drew a short breath as I measured my response. "Well, being a guy, and being the pig that I am, I did consider it for a brief moment, but honestly that is it, a brief moment."

I continued "I am so happy with you, you have done more for me than anyone ever could, you have to know that I would never do that to you."

She smiled, satisfied that I was telling the truth, and she snuggled in to go to sleep for the night. To be honest, my thoughts, as well as my hormones, were raging, but I am bright enough to know that this was enough for one night, and drifted off to sleep.

The next few days were uneventful, with neither of us bringing it up. Even during a particularly hot fuck session one night later, she avoided the "Dawn" topic altogether, and I was not about to bring it up again. We did, however, draw heavily from our night with Karen and our times with Lisa, and used them for fuel to bring us both to scorching orgasms.

Life simply went back to normal and all was good.

Just before the weekend, on Thursday, Dawn called my phone once again. This time she was all business, and asked if I could get the money for the car over to her asap. I said I would and hung up. I called Jennifer right away.

"Hey, could you go to the ATM and get some cash and take it to Dawn for the car?"

"Yes I can Mike" came the reply, "How much was it again?"

"She said $300, so our share is $150, but just take her $200. She did say she is running a little short this month."

I thought perhaps this would bring on a snide, joking comment about wanting to "help her out" but Jenny just agreed and said she would take the money to Dawn's house later in the morning.

Upon arriving home that night, Jenny was in a particularly good mood, dinner was ready in the kitchen, and she just had an air about her that was noticeably different. I couldn't quite place it, but it was nice to see her so happy and I just went along with it.

During dinner she said "Hey, I called your mom to take the kids tomorrow, I thought we could go out and have some fun, how does that sound to you?"

I am always up for going out and checking out a band or a new club so I told her that would be great. Tomorrow would be a Friday, so I would not have to get up for work the next day. "Any particular place you have in mind?"

"I'll take care of the details, you just get your butt home after work, and get ready to take your wife out for some fun. Your mom is picking the kids up at 6."

Friday night came around, the kids had left with my mother, and I was finishing getting ready. Jennifer walked in and she looked AMAZING! She had a low cut top on with her tits on full display, along with some tight jeans, and a smart pair of short heels. I was damn positive she would have guys drooling all over her at the bar tonight, wherever that bar may be.

She still had not told me the plan. When I questioned where we were heading, she once again said "let me take care of that". I told her since I was driving, I would like to know, but she assured me things would be fine and we would get where we were going.

Suddenly, the door bell rang...

"There's the cab honey," she said, "Come on let's get going."

"You must be planning on getting trashed," I said while laughing. "Fine with me, Game On!"

We took a short 15 minute cab ride to a well known nightclub, which was located in a hotel. They have high-end pool tables, a full dance floor with a house DJ and good food. Seemed like a perfect place to spend our evening, or at least a good place to get it started.

As we walked in, I noticed Jennifer was looking around, as if she were lost. Suddenly she starts walking towards the back and I see her....Dawn, sitting alone in a cozy booth in the corner. Jenny walks right over to her, greets her and slides into the corner booth on Dawn's left side.

Meanwhile, I had not moved. This was all mildly surreal. I mean they had always been cordial to each other, Jenny had even visited her at her house a few times for various reasons, but they had never been in a social setting together, as far as I knew. I was still standing about 15 feet away and Jenny finally says –

"Hey, are you gonna say hi and join us or what?"

Still slightly stunned, I move towards the table, and notice both girls are smiling and Dawn is patting the booth on her right side, as if telling me to sit by her rather than Jenny.

I move towards my right, to the side of the booth that Jenny is on, when she pipes up and says "Wait, let me slide out and you get in here first"

I tried to decline, stammering out a lame excuse but Jenny got up and basically pushed me into the both. So now I am sitting in a booth, at a club, sandwiched between my ex-wife and my wife. Both of them seem extremely pleased with themselves.

The waitress comes over, giving me a moment to think about this while the girls are ordering, She gets to me and I order a vodka & seven. Jenny then orders 3 "jagerbombs" and gives the waitress her bankcard, telling her to open a tab.

earthmvr
earthmvr
31 Followers
12