Wanna Get a Pizza...and Fuck? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earthmvr
earthmvr
31 Followers

The waitress returns with our drinks. I had not been paying attention when they ordered, but now I noticed both girls ordered margaritas! Surely this can't be what I think it is? I decided to press them a bit.

"So, what's going on here ladies?" I said.

After a moment, Jenny replies "Well, when I went to Dawn's house the other day to give her the money for the car, we started talking and she said money was tight, and she really appreciated us helping her out. We sat and talked for awhile and we had a good time, when it was time to leave I asked her if she would like to join us for a night out, our treat. So, here we are."

This still wasn't adding up, like I said they had always been cordial, but they seemed especially comfy with each other. To top it off, they both looked amazing. Dawn had a particularly short sundress on, and had obviously been tanning. Her blonde hair was down, and curled. She looked as if she were on a "date".

We had our first round of drinks and ordered some dinner and another round. Jenny once again ordered 3 more shots, this time she got Rumchata for all of us. It was still only 7:30, I was thinking this was gonna be a LONG night at this rate, but we had taken a cab, so I had no worries. I started to settle in, after all, they seemed to be getting along fine, and I had no major issues with Dawn, so I took it all in stride.

Our dinner arrived and we all ate, it was pretty standard cuisine, but it was good, and the drinks were flowing, there was just a general feeling of happiness in the air. We all made small talk and getting slightly buzzed, things were going well. Over in the corner, the DJ came on over the PA and announced he would be getting started.

"If anyone has any requests, please feel free to bring them up to me, I will be happy to play them" He began playing some standard dance club tunes, and perhaps 45 minutes or so had gone by. The girls got up to go to the bathroom, together, as girls are known to do. As they walked away, I could not help but look at them and think of all the late-night fantasies Jennifer and I had played out together.

I felt my dick begin to grow in my pants, so I desperately tried to think of something else. It was not possible however, the thought of these two together was overwhelming, and the memories of Dawn in that hotel room were suddenly vivid in my mind.

The girls returned to the table with another tray of drinks, and shots. I asked jokingly if they were trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me. They simply smiled and raised their shots and toasted each other, and asked if I wanted to dance.

"Not yet" I answered.

I am not much of a dancer anyway, but the real reason I declined was because my thoughts of the two of them, all the things I have done with them, and all the times Jenny and I had "played" while talking about Dawn had given me an erection that made it impossible to stand up in public. I watched as they walked, hand-in-hand, to the dance floor. I watched and so did just about every guy in the room, with a few looking back at me with jealousy in their eyes. Yes, I was with the two hottest ladies in the room, and I was the envy of every guy in the place.

I watched them as they danced, DAMN they were hot, they were dancing together, closely together and I noticed they were even somewhat grinding on each other once in awhile. After several songs they returned to the booth, Jenny flagged down the waitress again and ordered yet another round.

I glanced at my watch. It was still only 10:30, so we had a long ways to go. I told the waitress to go ahead and bring the girls their shots, but no more for me right now. To be honest, I was still not entirely sure this wasn't a recipe for disaster.

Too many drinks and a current wife and ex-wife in the same place seemed like it could ignite at any time. I noticed they had now slid in next to each other, and they were awfully close, In fact, I thought I saw Jenny's hand reach out for Dawn's thigh, I adjusted in my seat a little, and, sure enough! There it was, Jenny's hand was on my ex-wife's bare thigh, and Dawn was making no attempt to move it.

Then, something happened that I did not, and never could have expected. Dawn leaned in and planted a wet kiss on my wife's lips. Not a long, drawn out one, but a kiss nonetheless. My wife looked across at me searching for approval.

All I could do was smile! I was not entirely sure what was going on, nor did I know where this was going, but I had a nice buzz on, and was more than happy to sit back and see where the night would take us. As much as I was enjoying what was going on, I had to piss really bad. They were now sitting on my right, sitting together, so I was able to slide out and head for the john.

After doing my business I headed back to the table. Both girls were standing and the waitress was walking away.

"I paid our tab honey" Jenny said, "are you ready to go?"

I said yes, though I was somewhat disappointed that this was ending. I had hoped to watch them dance together some more and maybe even get up and grind on them as well. I turned to head for the door we came in.

Jenny yells out "where do you think you are going".

Somewhat startled, I turned around only to watch them walk arm in arm towards the hotel side. I quickly followed, wondering what they were doing, but I was not going to argue.

We reached the lobby and Dawn excused herself to go to the restroom, I looked at my wife, giving her a quizzical look, wondering just what in the hell she was up to. She responded by digging into her purse and pulling out a little blue pill, which I, of course, recognized instantly.

"Go find a water fountain and take this, you are gonna need it!" She looked at me and gave me a huge, knowing smile and I set out to find some water.

Upon my return she was finishing up a transaction at the counter, and getting a room key. Dawn had returned as well, and the two were looking at me waiting to gauge my reaction. I still wasn't 100% sure what was going on yet, but the pieces were all coming together, One thing I was certain of is that my wife had just given me a 100mg Viagra, and gotten a room key for the hotel. The other thing I was sure of is that Dawn was heading to that room with us.

My wife had secured a suite, a HUGE suite, with all the amenities. One thing I did notice right away is that in the bedroom to the right there was only one bed. It was a king-size bed but, nonetheless, it was still only one bed. There was also a kitchen area and a large Jacuzzi in the front room, surrounded by mirrors.

There was a light knock on the door, followed by the traditional call of "room service". Jenny quickly moved to the door and let him in. He had two bottles of champagne, chilling on ice, and three glasses. Jenny instructed him to leave it where it was and motioned for me to tip him. I quickly handed him twenty bucks and he left in short order.

Jenny then spoke up "Mike, will you please open one of those bottles, Dawn and I are going to get in the Jacuzzi."

I was still in a state of shock over the events of the evening, though I was absolutely positive that something was gonna happen now! I took the two bottles and the glasses over to the kitchen and opened one of the bottles. Taking my time, I poured three even glasses and put one bottle in the fridge, and put the other one in the provided ice bucket and headed towards the Jacuzzi. As I exited the kitchen area I looked up and I nearly fell over! Both girls were stark naked and heading up the two short steps to the Jacuzzi, Their asses were on full display, and they were taking their sweet time, almost as if to tease me.

I had not seen Dawn naked in nearly 14 years, and immediately noticed she had packed on some extra pounds as I watched her and my wife enter the tub. The last time I saw her naked she was 24, now at 37, she had filled out nicely, and I found myself comparing the two as they turned around to enter the water. My wife Jennifer has nice, big full tits, and nice nipples that I love to suck on. Dawn's tit's had a little more sag to them, as most do with age, but her nipples were large as ever.

I had told Jennifer before about how they were like silver dollars, but time had faded my memory somewhat.. But as I looked at them they were every bit as big as I remembered. I watched as Jennifer reached over and tweaked one of them and commented on how nice they were. Dawn looked somewhat shocked for a moment, but then returned the favor and said she thought Jenny's tits were "fantastic".

All I knew is that I was absolutely positive I had died and gone to heaven.

Jennifer said "Get those pants off and get your ass in here, we are not gonna be happy if you make us wait."

I quickly delivered the champagne to them and realized I had a predicament. My cock was rock hard. Seeing those two women naked together, one I had fucked long ago, and fantasized about for over a decade, and the other who had provided the very best nights of sex in my entire life, had made my cock stand at attention.

I figured they had to know what they were doing to me, so I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. My cock jumped out, standing nearly straight up and down. The girls screamed out their approval as I made my way into the tub.

It was at this time that Jennifer finally spoke up.

"When I left the house to head to Dawn's the other day, I had every intention of telling her to stay the fuck away from you. As I drove over to her house though, my dirty mind started to take over. I thought of all those nights we had talked about her, and the way you used to love to fuck her, and more recently how you had inserted me into the mix. I got so fucking turned on I damn near had to pull over and rub my pussy to keep from going crazy."

Then Dawn chimed in as well.

"When she arrived she gave me the money, and I thanked her, and she looked at me right in the eye and said "Maybe you can use some of it to get some pizza sometime".

I knew right then and there you had told her about my phone call. I felt SO bad, I could not believe she knew. I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die, I began to cry and started begging Jenny to forgive me"

She took a deep breath and continued, "Jenny quickly said that she was not mad, and asked if I really wanted have sex with you again"

"She said she had not been laid in over two months and was just horny" Jenny interjected, "and that she had flashed back to the last night you two had spent together and how hot it was, and remembered she had promised you another night."

"So I asked her again if she wanted to fuck you, and she said yes, but she did not realize that you would tell me. She began to apologize again. I asked her to please stop and I sat her down. I then told her about your constant re-telling of the sex you two had, and how I was not only NOT upset by it, but that it turned me on very much. I told her how you had recently begun putting us together in various fantasy situations."

"I then told her about how wet my pussy was on the way over to her house!" she said as they both started to laugh.

"Mike, you have a truly amazing wife," Dawn said, "she has arranged all of this for you, the hotel, the champagne and ME, that's right, she said we could have our one last time, but she was gonna watch."

"I have to be honest, I said "no way" at first, but after she told me about your times with her friends, and how turned on she was while watching you fuck them, I began to change my tune."

"She finally said that she wanted me to meet you guys here tonight, that she wasn't going to tell you I'd be here, and we would "see how it goes", and now, well, HERE WE ARE!"

I took a sip of my champagne and looked at Jen, searching for one last hint of anger or trepidation and found none.

I moved to the other side of the tub, towards Dawn and immediately went to her left nipple and began to suck on it. A soft moan escaped her lips. My dick was so hard now, and I was so eager to fuck her that there was no turning back.

Jenny then surprised me by moving in and sucking on Dawn's right nipple, and I reached down and started to fondle Dawn's wispy blonde bush. I then went to insert a finger into her pussy. As many of you know, sometimes in a Jacuzzi, you can lose lubrication, but not now, not her.

Her pussy was sopping wet! My first finger easily slid in, followed immediately by another. Dawn was moaning like crazy now. She was never one to make much noise all those years ago, but right now she was moaning like crazy, obviously turned on by the two of us playing with her tits and pussy.

"Is she wet?" Jenny asked me.

I nodded in the affirmative and said she was. Jenny then reached down and grabbed my cock, which was as hard as steel.

"Well you are both ready, and you've waited 14 years for this, so let's make this happen!"

With that Jenny pushed me into the corner of the tub, she then guided Dawn over to the corner, while reaching down into the water.

"Oh my, she IS wet" she said, basically announcing she had just fingered Dawn's pussy and told her to sit on my cock.

Dawn had a look of lust in her eyes and was not about to say no. She slowly sank down towards me, I had my cock in my hand waiting to feel her wet, warm pussy slide on to it.

I moaned as her soft, wet pussy lips brushed my dick. And then, without hesitation, she sat down on my rock hard dick with one continuous movement. 14 years I had waited, talked about it, fantasized about it, and jacked off while thinking about it, and now, thanks to my wonderful wife, it was really happening!

She began to rock back and forth on my cock, the same way she used to all those years ago. She never did like to bounce up and down, she preferred to sit on me and grind on my cock, just as she was doing now. I sat back in amazement and watched as my ex-wife sat on my cock, working her way towards her first orgasm, and looked at my wife who had moved out of the water to the upper corner of the tub and was frantically rubbing her pussy. I could see the tell tale signs and knew she was gonna cum soon. Then, without warning, she started cumming.

She has always been a squirter, but this was one for the record books. She shot a stream of pussy juice out of her hot pussy with such force that it hit Dawn's back and splashed all over both of us as we fucked.

"Come on baby, do it again!" I urged as she opened her eyes to watch Dawn bounce up and down on my cock.

In a matter of seconds another orgasm ripped through her body and she squirted all over us again, and slumped down into the water with an extremely satisfied look on her face.

My ex-wife started grinding on my hard cock with renewed vigor, having just watched my wife cum like a fountain she set out to achieve her own orgasm. I reached out and grabbed her right nipple as she began to ride me harder than she ever had before.

Suddenly my wife reached over and began to squeeze Dawn's other nipple and I moved my hand below the water, finding her small patch of pussy hair, and started rubbing her engorged clit. Nearly the second I touched it, she went stiff and a moan like I had seldom heard before exited her lips.

She was cumming, HARD! My wife then put Dawn's nipple in her mouth and she continued to ride my cock until her orgasm subsided.

"Oh my god, I needed that so bad!" Dawn exclaimed, she then moved off of my cock and slumped into the back of the tub.

I then moved slightly out of the water, and I was horny and ready to cum, possibly more than I had ever wanted to cum in my life. I motioned for both women to come over to me. My ex-wife was still in a post orgasmic haze, but Jenny grabbed her and pulled her over towards me. I could not believe it, this was incredible! They were going to suck on my cock, together!

I sat back in awe as Jenny started licking my balls and looking right up at me with her sexy brown eyes, she then grabbed Dawn's head and moved it towards my cock. Dawn opened her mouth and took in as much of it as she could. For the next several minutes, as my lovely wife continued to suck on my bloated, cum-filled balls, my ex sucked my cock better and with more enthusiasm than she ever had before. Suddenly I felt a finger nearing my ass, and without warning Jenny shoved her index finger into my anus, all the way to the hilt.

Between the sensation of her finger in my ass, her wet tongue working on my balls, and my ex-wife sucking my cock it was too much...

"I'm gonna cum!!" I exclaimed. I yanked my cock out of Dawn's mouth and grabbed it, while my wife grabbed Dawn's face and stuck her tongue in her mouth.

As I watched these two make out I realized I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life.

"Open your mouths!!" I yelled, too far gone to monitor my volume.

The girls stopped kissing and turned towards me. The sight of my wife and my ex-wife sitting there with their mouths open waiting for my cum was, by far, the hottest thing I had ever seen in person. The cum seemed to come up from my toes....the first shot hit Dawn right in the left eye, several more large streams were next, covering both of their faces with the biggest load I have ever shot in my life.

As my orgasm subsided, the two of them started kissing again, swapping my cum and then turned towards me and took turns taking my cock in their mouth. I was still sensitive from having just cum, and the sensation of them taking turns sucking on my cock was incredible.

I took another moment to look at their faces covered in cum, making sure I would be able to "download" it later. Then I took a small step out of the tub and grabbed a small hand towel. The girls took turns wiping their faces, and started laughing when they realized how much cum they had to wipe off.

I sank back down into the water, and turned to them with a smile. I looked my wife right in the eyes and said "I love you, you are amazing, I can not believe everything you have done for me" and kissed her.

Then I turned towards Dawn and thanked her and simply said "well, it was worth the wait!"

Jennifer reached for her glass of champagne and took a small sip.

"I have no idea why you are thanking us honey, it is still only midnight, we aren't even CLOSE to done with you yet!"

Dawn chimed in, saying "I don't know if you realize this, butI had 4 margaritas at the bar...you know what that means!"

It means I am a very, very lucky man.....

To be continued...

earthmvr
earthmvr
31 Followers
12