Wanna Get a Pizza...and Fuck? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earthmvr
earthmvr
31 Followers

"Dawn, get over here and help!, I said to my ex, who was slowly waking her from a semi-dazed state.

"Reach down and rub her clit and let's make her cum!"

I watched as she did as she was told, moving over towards us and reaching underneath Jenny with her right hand. I knew the moment Dawn's hand reached it's goal, Jenny threw herself back onto my cock and squeezed her ass cheeks together. A big scream emanated from her lips as she reached her own orgasm, pushing back one last time and locking her hips against mine as she rode out her latest, and biggest, orgasm of the night.

I pulled out of her and watched as her legs shook, and she collapsed onto her stomach onto the bed. I turned towards my ex-wife, with cum boiling in my balls. I was in no mood to be cautious or be concerned about her wants or needs right now. I had waited 14 years for her to make good on her promise. I grabbed her with all the strength I had and turned her over onto her knees. I quickly reached down and stuck two fingers into her pussy and pulled them out, applying the newly found lube to my throbbing cock. Moving towards her, I reached out and grabbed her hips. With one strong thrust I pushed my whole cock into her tight little ass in one swift movement.

"UUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" she cried, "NO, please go slow!"

Again, I was in no mood for her to tell me what to do. I pulled my cock out of her ass completely, glancing down at her gaping hole, and shoved it right back in. I started ramming her ass with fast, long strokes. I watched as her tight little asshole stretched as I fucked it, seemingly grabbing it as I slammed it into her, and releasing it as I pulled back.

My wife had recovered and was now sitting next to us as she moved in for a "front row" seat. I watched as she licked her fingers and reached between my ex-wife's legs to return the favor. She was now rubbing Dawn's clit, and started shouting words of encouragement.

"Come on Mike, this is what you wanted, this is what she promised all those years ago, now FUCK HER, fuck that tight little ass!"

She looked up at me and nodded, as if to make sure I knew it was OK, I did not need her to do that, but the fact that she did brought another level of confidence to me. As a consequence, I picked up the pace another notch. I was now absolutely slamming my cock into her. I kept up a furious pace for a good couple of minutes while looking back and forth at my wife's body and then at my cock sliding in and out of my ex-wife's glorious ass. I was in heaven, pure heaven, and it all seemed to be a bit surreal.

Dawn was trying to form words, but she could not. She was merely groaning and moaning, and trying to form words that would not come out. I wasn't sure if she was trying to tell me to continue or to stop. I was damn sure I would not, and could not stop even if she wanted me to.

Jenny looked right at me and said, "Come on baby, cum in her tight little ass! Just like you've always talked about, come on baby, shoot that hot cum in her!"

That was all I needed. I slammed my dick in all the way to my balls and grabbed Dawn's wide hips and started shooting a huge load of cum into her. I buried my cock in all the way as the first couple spurts of cum left my body. Then, I pulled out a little and thrust back in one final time as I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her bowels.

As my orgasm slowed, my cock was still hard and I started pulling out just a little and pushing back in. Dawn moaned in appreciation, and moved her hips back to meet mine. A small amount of cum leaked out and ran down her leg as she continued to slowly fuck my softening cock. She kept on moving her hips back to meet mine until my cock fell from her ass with a distinct "plop" sound.

In one last incredible act, Jenny reached out and spread Dawn's ass cheeks and let me get one last good look at her well-fucked ass and pussy, as well as the cum dripping from her ass and running down her leg.

I did not have my camera this time, so a mental "download" would have to suffice.

I had a feeling, however, that this was a scene that would be played out repeatedly, if only in spirit, as Jenny and I re-lived it in our late night fuck sessions. And I did, after all, already have the three pics of Dawn I took earlier, without her knowledge, including the one with Jenny's tongue out as if she was getting ready to lick her gaping ass.

I would be downloading those onto a few separate actual drives later to make sure they never got away.

Jenny reached for one of the nearby towels left around from our earlier shower and handed it to Dawn. I watched intently as she reached down and wiped up the cum leaking from her ass, and ran the cloth over her well-fucked pussy. Jenny grabbed another towel from the floor and did the same, as her pussy was still soaking wet from her own mind-numbing orgasm.

After finishing her brief clean-up and after checking to see that Dawn had finished hers, she reached for the nightstand, and put her fingers on the light switch.

"I am assuming you are staying the night with us honey?" she asked, looking towards my ex-wife.

"Well, I told Bill I was staying at my sister's tonight, so it probably isn't a good idea for me to go rolling in at this hour," referring to her current boyfriend.

I had no relationship of any kind with him, and had absolutely no remorse about the evening's events. In fact, I started thinking about the next time Jenny and I found ourselves in the same room as both of them and smiled just a little thinking of how that would play out.

"I think there is room for the three of us," she said, "Mike, do you have any problem with her staying the night with us?"

The bed was a king, so space was certainly not a problem, and being sandwiched between the two of them for a few more hours wasn't exactly the worst thing that I could think of.

I glanced at the clock, it now read 3:15.

"Not at all," I replied, "no sense stirring the pot at home, or driving anywhere at this hour."

Jenny shut off the light as I snuggled in behind her.

I lightly kissed her neck and said, "I love you baby, you are truly the best. I have no idea how you pulled this off, but you are probably the only woman in the world who could."

As I wrapped my right arm around her supple waist, I felt Dawn slide in behind me and rest her naked body against my back.

I cocked my head slightly and thanked her as well, hoping she was smart enough to understand that this was, and had to be, a one-night affair. She then surprised me by damn near reading my mind, and therefore, beating me to the punch.

"Just so we are clear, this will be our dirty little secret. I can not afford to have my life turned upside-down and I am sure you two don't want anyone else in the world know this happened," she said, stating the obvious.

"Plus, I do not even want to think about how I would go about explaining any of this to anyone in my family, or anyone else for that matter."

"Yes," Jenny replied, "we will take this to our grave."

"Yes" I thought to myself, "we will take this to the grave, along with the memories, oh, and the pictures, don't forget the pictures...."

With that, I snuggled in a little deeper between the two girls, extremely sated and confident that this would all work out. I was confident that my ex-wife would absolutely honor our wishes to keep this between just the three of us, and be content to keep it to just the one night. After all, she had absolutely nothing to gain by telling anyone.

I couldn't help but marvel at the fact Jenny had pulled this off.

I reached around my wife and pulled her even closer. I closed my eyes, and thought for a moment how incredible it was that she was able to make my number one fantasy a reality.

I thought about the fact that topping this one would be damn near impossible, but if there was one woman who could do it, it would be her. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep between the two women, wondering what the future might bring.

Either way, with Jenny involved, there were sure to be a few surprises, about that there can be absolutely no doubt!

earthmvr
earthmvr
31 Followers
12