Wanna Go For a Ride?

Story Info
Fulfilling a couple of fantasies during a ride around town.
2.9k words
4.24
19.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I decide to really celebrate Valentine's Day. We make dinner reservations, book a limo, and do a little research. Once everything is in place, all I have to do is figure out what to wear. Oh, and book my sugaring appointment for three days before our date!

On Valentine's (well, the Sat before), the limo picks us up at my place in the west end. We're heading downtown for dinner, to Social on Sussex. I'm wearing my Betty Boop shoes, black sheer stockings and a lace garter belt, black g-string with the sequins, black lace bra, black camisole, black lace blouse, the black skirt that has the lace falling below the hem.

I've slipped out of my purple coat for the ride. You're wearing a charcoal grey dress shirt with thin blue pinstripes, black dress pants, and black shoes (and I know your white socks are under there!). The limo takes the scenic route along the Ottawa River Parkway while we enjoy the view, kissing and holding hands, sipping on a couple of drinks.

We get to the restaurant and you take a min to talk to the driver, confirming pick up times, and we head in to the restaurant. We each have another cocktail, and have a very leisurely dinner. In order to ensure the perfect level of malleability, I have a half litre of white wine. By the time we see the limo pull up, I am already getting turned on. I can feel my nipples perking up and pressing against the lace of my bra, and there is a lot of heat in my groin area. We get our coats and I decide I should make a trip to the ladies room.

The weather is really mild, slightly below zero, and the snow is just beautiful. Lots of people are downtown, enjoying the second weekend of Winterlude. We head out to the limo, and I slip inside first, while you talk to the driver (who is thankfully a youngish guy, maybe mid-thirties), slipping him some extra cash to ensure he is good for the ride home. You slide onto the seat, the door shuts, and we both say hello to our guest, who is waiting.

As you pour drinks for the three of us, I slip out of my coat. I get the double take from you when you realize that I removed the camisole when I went to the ladies' room, and now my black lace bra is clearly visible beneath the lace blouse, along with a lot of skin. I'm sitting in the back corner, opposite the door, where the seat makes an L with the side seat. You are on the same bench as I am, close enough to hold my hand, but not right against me. And she is sitting close to me, on the side bench.

We found her on Craigslist when we starting talking about fulfilling a few fantasies, and we met her for coffee. She is totally comfortable with the situation, and we all agreed on a few ground rules. She's in her mid-twenties, a grad student at Ottawa U, and she's quite attractive with smallish breasts, blonde shoulder length hair, about 5'5", average build.

She's dressed for the part this evening, short skirt with fishnet stayups, heels, and a sheer blouse that clearly reveals a push up demi bra. As the limo merges into traffic on Sussex, heading east, past the PM's residence and Rideau Hall, we are making a little small talk and sipping our drinks. Then she puts her drink down, takes mine, leans forward and kisses me.

I kiss her back, her tongue sliding against mine, so different from kissing a man, not bad, not better just . . . different. After we kiss for a few minutes, I glance over at you. You have a little half smile on your lips, your drink in your hands, and I can tell you're already aroused. You're definitely enjoying the show. At this point, I don't even think about looking at the driver, I just want to really turn you on.

As she slips her blouse off, I unbutton mine and remove it while she unhooks her bra and drops it on the seat. She's kneeling on the seat as she kisses me again, her fingers trailing down my shoulders and across my breasts, over my completely erect nipples. She gently pushes the left strap of my bra off my shoulder, and pulls the lace down to expose my nipple. We kiss for a minute more, her fingers stroking my nipple, then she bends her head and takes it into her mouth.

I'm not sure if it's the sensations of her tongue circling my swollen flesh, the thought that I am making out with a woman, or seeing how much it is turning you on to watch, but I can feel my pussy getting wet, and my clit starting to pulse with arousal. Making sure that you have a clear view, I reach over to caress her breasts, fingering her nipples, pinching one with my left hand.

I can see the bulge in your pants as you shift slightly in your seat, trying to get comfortable. I don't help matters much when I wriggle around a bit, manoeuvering my skirt up to my upper thighs, so you can see the garters holding up the stockings, and a couple of inches of bare skin.

She and I are kissing again, her hand cupping my breast, then trailing down my stomach, sliding over the smooth fabric of my skirt. I part my legs a bit more, my breathing quickens. I am nervous, but so aroused, there's no way I want to stop. I reach down with both hands and hike my skirt to my hips, so that my long legs are completely exposed, and to your surprise, so is my pussy. You were expecting the little g-string to be covering me, but I look at you and whisper "look in your jacket pocket" and you do, pulling it out, discovering that the fabric is damp - I was already getting hot in the restaurant.

I love seeing you try to adjust your cock, I feel kinda bad, knowing you're uncomfortable, but I'll take care of that later. She is running her hands over my thighs and I reach down with my left hand, gently parting the smooth lips of my pussy to expose my glistening wetness. I lightly rub my clit for a minute - it's so swollen, almost totally hard, and I am so wet, my finger slips easily inside. I bring it up to my mouth, slowly sucking it, then back down again, slipping two fingers inside this time, then reaching over to give you a taste.

She is now on her knees in front of me, kissing my inner thighs. I can feel her warm breath before her lips touch my skin, so slowly and sensually. Her hands are travelling up, ahead of her mouth, and her left hand reaches up to tease my nipple again. And then I feel her finger ever so lightly stroking the length of my pussy, separating my lips and stopping to rub my clit. I slide down a bit on the seat, my pussy thrusting up towards her mouth. Just before I lean my head back and close my eyes, I see the limo driver's eyes in the mirror - he is definitely watching.

Knowing that you and the driver are both watching, and you are completely hard (maybe the driver? who knows) I feel another rush of heat in my groin, and I'm sure I just got wetter. She has been slowly stroking my clit with one finger, and now I feel her breath as her tongue replaces the finger, licking my clit, lightly at first, then with firmer, flicking strokes. I can't help it, a little half-sigh, half-moan escapes from my mouth and I hear you shift again.

Now she's sucking my clit, and her finger is inside my pussy, slowly sliding in and out, pressing against my g-spot. She takes her mouth off my clit for a minute and says "you're so tight" and I respond by squeezing her finger with my pussy. She laughs, and goes back to sucking my clit, licking my pussy, sliding first one, and then two fingers in and out. I know you can tell that I'm about to cum, my breathing has changed, getting a little raspy, and my hips are rocking.

I run my left hand over my stomach, my breasts, my nipples -they're so hard, aching to be squeezed, pinched, sucked . . . I'm so close, I have my right hand on the back of her head, indicating the amount of pressure I need, and I reach over to take your left hand in mine. I feel the heat from your hand, and the firm way you grasp mine tells me how turned on you are.

I look over at you, my eyes a little glazed and glassy, then close them as I feel the waves of orgasm getting so close, pressing the back of her head as she fucks me with her fingers and sucks my hard clit and I cum, body shuddering as I flood her mouth with hot juices from my pussy. I remove my hand from her head, but she continues to gently tongue me, causing me to have a couple of post-oragsmic tremors that release even more moisture.

A minute later she sits up, and we kiss, tasting my sweetness on her lips and tongue. A few minutes of kissing and I whisper "thank you" to her, as she puts her blouse and coat on, slips her bra in her pocket, and finishes her drink. I pull my skirt down a bit, and slip my blouse back on, satisfied in one way, but so turned on in another. Thankfully, we timed it well (or the driver did!), and we drop her off at her place in the East end, somewhere off the Aviation or Rockcliffe parkway.

As soon as she's out of the car and the door shuts, you slide over and kiss me, licking my lips, tasting my pussy on my mouth. I place my hand on the back of your head, pulling you closer, kissing you hard, feeling your tongue in my mouth. I want you. So much. I love that you arranged that for me, that you were ok with it, knowing how much I wanted to do it just once. And knowing how turned on you were, and still are . . . so hot!

You're now sitting in the middle of the back seat, pressed against me, leaning over a bit, kissing me. I push you back against the seat, still kissing you, tongues teasing and playing, nibbling on your lip with my teeth, you sucking my bottom lip into your mouth and I kneel on the seat and straddle you, grinding against your hard cock. I reach down and undo your pants, hearing your groan of relief as you finally feel a little less constrained, and then I kneel up, pushing your pants and underwear down your thighs, sitting back down so you can feel my hot wet pussy rubbing against your swollen cock.

I am not gentle at all as I unbutton your shirt, fingers finding your erect nipples, tugging at your nipple ring, bending down and flicking my tongue over it before taking it in my teeth, still teasing you with my tongue. Your hands are on my breasts now, my blouse has been removed for the second time tonight, and your fingers are squeezing my nipples, my bra half off. "Harder" I moan, and you respond by pinching my nipples roughly, then bending your head down and sucking the right one into your mouth, using your teeth, then sucking hard.

I can feel my pussy getting even wetter, slippery against your hard cock and I can't wait any longer, I need to taste you, to have you in my mouth. I slide down in front of you, taking a moment to remove your pants (you've already kicked off your shoes and socks) and I start licking just the head of your cock, which is oozing droplets of precum, and is wet from my pussy as well. Your hand is on the back of my head as I reach down to play with your balls, rubbing your shaft with my other hand.

I lick the whole length of your cock, then start licking your balls, sucking them one at a time into my mouth, stroking your shaft the whole time. I reach down to my sopping-wet pussy, sliding my fingers inside, getting them well-lubed, then bring my hand back up to rub the wetness over your cock, adding to your precum to make you so slippery. I am loving the little moans that are coming from your mouth, you are so aroused and have been for over an hour at this point.

I take the head of your cock into my mouth, running my tongue along the underside, teasing you, sucking you in and out, my lips ending in a kiss on the tip before opening again, and again. And then I take you all the way in, needing to feel you fucking my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth but you pull out and away from my grasp, saying "not yet".

Then I'm sitting on the seat, skirt up again, legs spread, knees bent, pussy completely exposed. You're kneeling on the floor, but not directly in front of my, as you slowly finger my pussy, teasing my clit, and I realize that you are making sure the driver can see how hot and wet and turned on I am. I see his eyes in the mirror and I reach down to play with my pussy, then bring my finger back to suck the juices off. I can tell he's turned on, and I know you are.

I go back to enjoying the sensations of your fingers, wanting to feel your mouth on me. "Oh baby, I want you to suck my clit, please . . ." I finally beg, and you relent, taking it into your mouth, your two fingers sliding into me, rubbing my g-spot and you lick and suck and it doesn't take long until I'm gasping and moaning that I'm cumming and flooding your mouth with hot moisture from my pussy. Then your cock is inside me as you kneel up, fucking me, thrusting into me, and I'm playing with my clit, reaching down to feel your cock sliding in and out.

Your hands are on my thighs, sliding down to my hips, and you whisper "look up, babe" and I can see the reflection in the sunroof of your cock pounding my pussy, my finger on my clit, my breasts half out of my bra, nipples erect, and that's it, I cum again, moaning loader this time, inhibitions gone, completely giving myself over to the sensations in my body.

I lean up to kiss you a minute later and tell you that I want to cum again, I want you to fuck me from behind. You chuckle, you were waiting to hear this, knowing that your little exhibitionist really needs to driver to see you grabbing my ass and fucking me hard.

I'm kneeling on the back seat, facing out the back window as we drive down Colonel By Drive, and turn onto Rideau, in front of the Chateau Laurier, then down Elgin. There are people everywhere and they have no idea what is going on in the limo. You grab my hips and thrust into me, then pull out and move to the side, opening my pussy with one hand and sliding two fingers in with the other. I let out a whimper, I wasn't expecting this.

You start fucking me with your fingers as my pussy starts squeezing them. The slap on my ass makes me jump, then give a throaty moan. You slap me once more, then plunge your cock back into me, fucking me hard, your balls slapping against me, your hands holding tightly to my hips, not letting me wiggle away even if I wanted to. I rub my clit with my right hand, feeling your cock thrusting in and out and that's it, I'm cumming again, legs wobbling, pussy spasming around your cock, making a moany-whimpery cry with each shudder that courses though my body.

You pull out, pull me to my knees and I take your cock in my mouth, tasting us both, hearing your groan "I'm cumming", as your hand continues to jack your cock, and I open my mouth so you can see the cum shoot out and cover my tongue. Once you have spent your load, I suck you gently, licking and teasing you, avoiding the extra sensitive head.

Both of us flop down on the seat, satiated, spent, relaxed, in love. You reach over and press the button and the divider goes up, and we just spend a few minutes kissing and touching and caressing each other before we put some clothes on and snuggle up for the ride home.

When we get home, the driver opens the door and tells me it was a real pleasure to drive us this evening. I smile and say good night as I head inside, and you follow a minute later, with something in your hand. When I ask you what is is, you say "Honey, don't be angry. I just thought you might enjoy having a little . . . souvenir . . . of this evening" and you show me the little digital camera that recorded the entire drive home. I thought I was tired, but suddenly I have the urge to watch a movie, with you, in bed . . .