Wanna Go to Tallahassee?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

Amy's smile broadened as she said, "It's okay, stud. I like going down on a cock after it comes out of Dana Lee's pussy. Only way she'll let me taste her." Amy paused to giggle. "So far anyway."

Bob arched his eyebrows quizzically at Dana Lee who shrugged and said, "So far. Some day who knows?" She giggled. But not likely.

Bob drew in a deep breath as each adorable girl giggled and hopped to their knees on either side of him, Amy on his left and Dana Lee on his right. In a jumble of movement, the girls helped him out of his shirt and pulled his socks off of his feet so that he was soon just as naked as Dana Lee. Then Amy was sucking one of his nipples and pulling at his grey chest hair as Dana Lee was taking his cock back into her mouth and trying to suck him hard again.

Bob moaned as Dana Lee sucked for all she was worth until he was a little more than half hard, but as soon as she took his cock out of her mouth to catch her breath, Bob wilted and went limp again. To his dismay, the girls giggled some more. But, it was clearly a playful giggle and not a mean one as they switched duties and Dana Lee played with his chest hair as Amy began to skillfully suck his cock until it was finally fully erect.

But, just as before, as soon as she stopped sucking it wilted and fell limp. Oh God. This can't be happening. "Sorry, girls."

Dana Lee softly stroked his cock with her right hand and said, "You just need a little more time, stud."

"And maybe a little show," Amy added.

Dana Lee looked past him to Amy and said, "What do you have in mind?"

Amy grinned. "Let him take his iPhone and make a little recording of us on the sofa."

"Amy," Dana Lee said. "I'm not going down you."

"Yeah yeah. You'd probably suck at it anyway," Amy said. "But, I'm sure a video of two teenage girls masturbating will be good enough for him. What about it, Bob? Want to play director for us?"

Can this even be real? I have to be dreaming. "You serious?" Bob said as he pulled his iPhone out of his pants and turned on the camera app. He flipped it over to video mode and pushed record, then stood facing them as they sat together on the sofa, just about sweating bullets, wondering what they'd do.

Both girls giggled and hugged before scooting next to each other. Bob stepped back a few feet and framed the girls up. Amy had lifted her cheerleader skirt and was slowly stroking her bald pussy as she pressed her thigh against Dana Lee's. Fuck. If only I could ever show this to anyone. Fuck. At this point Dana Lee began to just as slowly run her fingers through her own blonde bush until she was rubbing them across her clit.

As they each stroked their pussies, Amy leaned her lips up to Dana Lee's ear and said softly, almost so softly that Bob was only barely able to hear, "Can I touch you?"

Dana Lee gasped as her fingers kept stroking, "Not... not my pussy. But help your... yourself to everything else."

Amy smiled and brought her left hand, her free one, across her body and delicately pinched and tweaked Dana Lee's left nipple. Dana Lee leaned her head back so that her ponytail was resting along the top of the cushions and began to work three long fingers in and out of her pussy. Moaning from the pleasure of Amy's fingers and her own.

Bob felt his cock stiffen and he stroked it slowly with one hand as he held his iPhone steady with the other and captured every move that each girl made. Dana Lee opened her legs and Amy took that as an invitation to drape her right leg over Dana Lee's left and as Dana Lee continued to drive her fingers of her right hand in and out of her own pussy, she slowly stroked the length of Amy's thigh with her left hand.

Bob moved in to get a close up of each of their pussies, Amy furiously swirling her clit, Dana Lee diving deep. Holy fuck. These bitches are so fucking hot. Bob's cock was fully stiff again and he could now fuck Amy whenever he liked, but he was enjoying the show too much to put down his iPhone. And both girls were clearly enjoying putting the show on for him. Still, Bob was afraid that if he kept stroking he'd cum before he fucked the cheerleader, and it was impossible for him to keep watching without stroking his cock. He came super close once, and forced himself to let go, and hold the iPhone steady with both hands.

He watched with growing excitement as Amy turned slightly and leaned over to suck Dana Lee's left nipple into her mouth. Dana Lee's free hand was drifting closer and closer to Amy's pussy, though clearly she wasn't controlling it. But Amy was definitely scrunching her pelvis, probably hoping to force a little contact. Amy opened her legs farther and rotated all the way around so that she was completely facing Dana Lee, and her pussy had trapped Dana Lee's arm against her thigh, she began to grind her pussy against it. Bob bent down, and shot behind Amy's amazing ass to capture the sight of her wet pussy lips parting over and sliding along Dana Lee's bony wrist bone, leaving a wet streak on her dark skin. If Dana Lee noticed this was going on, she showed no sign. She was simply too intent on maintaining a blooming orgasm as Amy went back and forth between her nipples, sucking them and nibbling them as if they belonged to her.

Dana Lee suddenly became aware of the fact that Amy was grinding against her arm. Oh shit. What the fuck? She tried to protest, but she couldn't form the words, so she impulsively pulled both of her arms up, sliding her trapped hand across Amy's open, gushing wet pussy, then weakly tried to push Amy away. But she stopped when she realized her hands were now full of Amy's boobs. Those wonderful baseball sized boobs that she'd always admired, but had never, until now, actually touched. They weren't anything like her own. They were full, and squishy and had real heft. She had to admit that they felt awfully sexy in her hands. She began to squeeze them, pinch them, and tweak the nipples, just as Amy had been doing to hers. She was vaguely aware that Amy's pussy was now grinding, harder than ever, against her bare kneecap, and Amy was moaning, as she was coming closer and closer to an orgasm of her own. The closer she got, the wetter she got. Dana Lee could feel Amy's hot juices dripping down her leg.

What am I doing? I've got to stop this. But she was too crazed with lust and pleasure to stop now. But, then she felt Amy's hand on her inner thigh. It was sliding up, higher and higher. She opened her eyes and there was Amy's face, looking right at her from an inch away, with her lips open and moist, coming in for a kiss, as her fingers pressed against Dana Lee's weeping pussy.

Dana Lee once again squirmed out of Amy's grasp, letting out a hysterical shriek that was immediately followed by crazy laughter. She ran across the room, and swerved around Bob, shrieking, "Nice try, carpet muncher!"

Amy roared with frustration and shot to her feet and chased after Dana Lee. They dodged and weaved around the room and through the adjacent kitchen, and around the big table in the center of it. Amy was fast, but Dana Lee was a slippery devil, and so coated now with sweat and pussy juice that Amy couldn't get a hold of her. All she could manage was a few powerful slaps against Dana Lee's untanned ass, which was hard enough to leave a hand-shaped red mark. The whole while both of them were laughing and giggling and shrieking.

Bob caught the whole thing on the video, but he wasn't laughing. This was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen in his life. A nearly naked girl, with only a short skirt covering her ass, chasing a completely naked girl with a long, blonde ponytail. They were dodging and weaving and laughing and slapping and screeching. His cock was throbbing with primal power. He growled low watching them, much like a lion growls when it watches cute little gazelles frolicking on the veldt.

Eventually, Amy cornered Dana Lee in an overstuffed armchair, and pinned her and began to tickle her unmercifully. Dana Lee laughed so hard she could barely breathe, as Amy yelled, "Try to get away? I'll teach you!"

Bob quietly turned off the iPhone, and tossed it down into the pile of his clothes on the floor, and watched the girls, growling low, waiting for his opportunity to pounce.

Dana Lee shrieked, "Help me, Mr. Spenser!"

Like a dash, he stepped up behind Amy, wrapped his strong fingers around her waist, and lifted her off her friend. She was light as a feather. He spun around, holding her aloft, then pushed her face down into the sofa, lifted the hem of her skirt and entered her slick pussy from behind. One quick thrust and he was in her to the hilt and furiously pumping his cock in and out of the young, blonde cheerleader. Pounding her doggie style. Pounding her like the animal that he had become.

Dana Lee, dizzy from the tickle attack, gasped for breath, then screamed, "That's what you get for fucking with me, bitch!"

Amy was screaming too. A throaty scream of pure pleasure. She moaned, "Then I'm gonna be fucking with you all night long!!"

CHAPTER 7

Dana Lee weakly crawled across the floor and kneeled at Bob's feet and watched him screwing her friend. She'd been on the receiving end of this animalistic attack a time or two, but she'd never seen it from the outside like this. Amy looked like a rag-doll in his hands. His strong fingers were sinking into her hips, as he pistoned himself into her with primal energy. Oh wow. Fucking wow. Wow fucking wow wow wow. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Another second. Not even another second and I'd have been kissing her. Making out with her. And then what? Eating her pussy? Or at least she'd be eating mine by now. I was right there on the edge. I was even closer right then than I was that night on the boat and the only reason I didn't eat her pussy then was I was afraid of Alyson walking in on us and freaking out about her two best friends being a couple of dykes. Wow. Oh fuck. I've got to clear my fucking head.

She stood and stumbled to the kitchen looking for her cigarettes. She found her pack laying on the counter next to the two remaining lines of cocaine that Amy had lined up on the counter. With the two lines of cocaine, was the rolled up dollar bill they'd used as a straw. Before she took a cigarette from her pack, Dana Lee looked at the cocaine. What the fuck. Sleep's overrated anyway. Then, as she listened to Amy's orgasmic screams coming from the outer room, she picked up the bill and leaned her face to the counter and made the cocaine disappear. Damn. I say damn. That's some good fucking shit. I'm sure Amy has more too.

With a lit cigarette dangling from her lips, Dana Lee, still in a fog, stumbled back into the lounge. Amy was now on her back on the sofa with her legs wrapped around the back of Bob's thighs. Her arms lay at her side as Bob drilled her again and again and again. Dana Lee stood there and watched, slowly smoking her cigarette. He never let up pace, he just kept fucking that tiny little girl. Fucking her and fucking her and fucking her. Tirelessly. Relentlessly. Loving the vice like grip her pussy held on his cock. And all the while, Amy went through orgasm after orgasm. Dana Lee watched as a gush of Amy's cum squirted out of her pussy around Bob's cock, and splashed all over the teacher's couch, discoloring the material. Dana Lee giggled, thinking about teachers sitting on the wet spot. She drenched it so bad, I bet it won't dry over the weekend. I wonder if they'll smell the sex. Fuck it. I bet a teacher or two has done the nasty in here. They probably won't even notice it over the smell of cigarettes.

Amy felt like a rag-doll She'd cum so many times in the last half hour that she wasn't even sure she had another orgasm left in her. She couldn't believe what a beast Mr. Spenser was. She'd been over to his house dozens of times growing up, mostly to jump on the trampoline with Julie, and had never really thought of Mr. Spenser as anything but a boring old baldy. But now with his cock buried inside her, and his strong arms holding her helpless as he ravaged her, she chided herself for ever judging him less than a man. The expression on his sweat-streaked face was incredibly intense. Rashawne fucked her with cool confidence, but there was something to be said for this kind of unrestrained intensity. It was fucking awesome.

Amy noticed Dana Lee watching her, while smoking, so she reached out, and Dana Lee walked up and placed what was left of the cigarette to her lips, and she sucked in lung full of smoke, and expelled it as Mr. Spencer drilled her endlessly. My fucking god. Where does a fifty-year-old get the energy? He's like a goddamned sex machine.

Then Amy looked over and noticed Dana Lee's pussy. She was kneeling on the couch just a foot away. So close. So far. As Dana Lee removed the cigarette from her lips, Amy quietly mouthed the words, "Let me go down on you."

Dana Lee turned away, walked across the room and snuffed out her cigarette in a mug that read "kiss the teacher". Then she returned, climbed up on the couch and eased herself between Bob and Amy, digging her knees into the sofa on either side of Amy's ears. She leaned back against Bob's sweaty, hairy chest, and looked down at Amy, who was looking right up into her juicy snatch, her nostrils flaring as she breathed in her pussy musk. "Go ahead and look Amy. Take a close look. Take a good sniff. But no touching. No tasting. Got it? Or I won't let you near it again."

Amy desperately nodded ascent, as she stared up into that beautiful pink pussy she longed to suck. Dana Lee's wiggly lips were slightly open, giving Amy a view up her fleshy, forbidden tunnel. So sweet. So wonderful. She saw a drop of pussy juice fall from it, and felt it hit her chin. I gotta have a taste of that. Amy scrunched down, opening her mouth like a baby bird, eager for more. She saw a foamy drop forming on Dana Lee's flowery pink lips, but it just hung there, jiggling, teasing her. So she puckered up her lips and began to blow, hoping to dislodge it.

Dana Lee moaned. Not only was Amy blowing on her pussy now, making every pube tingle, but Bob had reached around and was expertly pinching her nipples between his rough, manly fingers. She could feel Amy's breath on her pussy. So close. So close. Maybe I should just let her do it. Get it over with. She won't be happy till she's had a taste...

Amy blew and blew, and though the drop grew larger it refused to drop. Then Mr. Spencer changed the angle of his cock slightly, so now the helmet was rubbing across her G-spot, stimulating her more than ever. She opened her mouth and moaned, "Ohhhhhh" and just then, the drop fell onto her tongue, and she tasted Dana Lee at last. Looking up she saw that her friend's sky blue eyes were half-lidded with desire, and she was starting to lower herself a bit, bringing her pussy closer and closer, until Amy could feel her breath rebounding from Dana Lee's pussy, and her nose being tickled by Dana Lee's golden down. That's It, sweetie. Just a little farther.

But Dana Lee stopped, just hovering there, less than a quarter of an inch away. Another drop of juice fell onto Amy's lips. Fuck it. She craned her neck up, and stuck out her tongue, intending to bury it in her bestie's bush.

But Dana Lee had the reflexes of a cat. She pulled her butt backward, and bent over so she was face to face with Amy. She whispered, with sultry intensity. "Nice try."

Bob took Dana Lee's ass jutting toward him as invitation, so he withdrew his cock from Amy's pussy, raised up a couple of inches and slammed it into Dana Lee's pussy, then holding her tightly by the hips, began to pile-drive her, until she was cheek to cheek, tit to tit with Amy, and moaning like a whore.

Amy giggled into Dana Lee's ear, and took the opportunity to lick along the margin and then insert the sharp tip of her tongue into Dana Lee's ear canal. She could feel her friend shuddering, whether from desire or disgust, she wasn't sure. But Dana Lee was too helpless to do anything but moan and whimper. After licking her a few seconds, Amy, whispered, "He's fucking you with my juices."

"Don't care," groaned Dana Lee.

Amy shrieked at the feel of Bob's cock piercing her pussy again. Then she whispered, "Now he's fucking me with you. Fuck, Dana Lee. You're inside me."

Dana Lee giggled, "Don't be so dramatic. They're just juices." But Dana Lee shuddered at the thought. This is awfully intimate. She was considering getting off, but then she felt Bob's cock head again, this time pressing against her anus. Before she could object, he thrust his cock, slick from Amy's pussy right into her butt, sinking a few inches, as Dana Lee emitted a guttural moan into Amy's sweet smelling hair. He pulled out a bit, then pressed in again, nearly ripping her open. Dana Lee threw back her head and released a primal scream that was equal parts pleasure and pain.

As Bob rammed his cock in and out of her asshole, Dana Lee felt Amy placing her knee against the mound of her pussy so that she could grind against it while she took Dana Lee's right nipple between her lips and greedily suck it as if she were a new born baby seeking her first meal. Oh fuck. I'm in heaven. "OH FUCK! I'M IN FUCKING HEAVEN!!"

As she began to scream her pleasure to the heavens, all Amy could think about was getting a taste of Dana Lee's pussy, Fuck. I've got to. I've fucking got to. Amy slowly squirmed downward, sliding her sweat-slick body under Dana Lee's, inch by inch, as Mr. Spenser drove Dana Lee deeper and deeper into the cushions. Dana Lee was screaming so loud by now that the windows were rattling in the frames, almost drowning out the near-continuous roars coming from the stadium across campus. And then suddenly, there she was, right under Dana Lee's pussy, looking up at Bob's cock sliding in and out of her massively stretched rectum. The juices were really dropping now, virtually raining all over Amy's rapturous face. She craned her neck up, trying to make sure Dana Lee wouldn't feel her face on her inner thighs. She began to feel Bob's hairy nut sack slapping up and down her chin as she got closer and closer.

Fuck. I shouldn't. She doesn't want me to. Fuck it. Little tease. She'll never know.

Amy stuck out her tongue, craned her neck higher and felt her tongue sliding between Dana Lee's quivering pussy lips, and she was tasting her sweet friend, from the inside. Oh shit, I'm doing it. She wanted to dive all the way in, but she was sure Dana Lee would notice, and totally freak out, so she just hovered there, feeling Dana Lee's wiggly petals rubbing across her tongue with each thrust of Mr. Spenser's relentless cock. Her tongue went higher and higher, until the tip of it lifted the hood over Dana Lee's clit, and she began to stimulate her friend, matching Mr. Spencer's thrusts, so if Dana Lee felt anything, she would assume it had something to do with him.

Dana Lee was in heaven. God, what is he doing back there? I'm cumming again! She turned her head sideways and moaned, vaguely noticing that Amy wasn't under her anymore. Where... where did that little dyke go? She looked around weakly, but didn't see her. Probably snorting. Fuck it. She closed her eyes again and enjoyed the pure pleasure that was blooming in her pelvis. Bob was doing something back there that he'd never done before. Somehow he was rubbing her clit as he fucked her, but gently, so very gently, just the way she liked it when she was masturbating. Her thighs began to quiver and she whimpered, "Oh Christ, you're killing me."

Amy felt Dana Lee's pussy lips rubbing up and down her chin, and she began to rub her own pussy as she drank the drops of cum dripping from Dana Lee's pussy. Then Mr. Spenser pulled his cock out, and slid it back into Dana Lee's pussy, causing it to rub right against Amy's face. She moved down a bit, and stuck out her tongue so his balls would rub across her tongue, while the tip of her nose continued to stimulate Dana Lee's clit.

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers