Wanna Go to Tallahassee?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

Bob moaned and looked down. He was surprised to see Amy there, licking his balls as he fucked her friend. Oh fuck, that feels so good. So nasty. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit! I'm gonna cum again!!

He dug his fingers into Dana Lee's waist and shifted his cock back to her tight little asshole, then began fucking her there again, buggering her for all he was worth, feeling his balls slapping against Amy's chin, and then the bloom of pure pleasure exploded in his guts, and he filled his teen paramour's anus with a hot, heavy load of cum. His entire body went tense, and he felt Amy wrapping her lips around his balls. She sucked in, hard enough to cause a little pain, but not hard enough to make him shriek. Then he pulled out of Dana Lee's ass, growing suddenly weak. His rapidly softening cock fell into Amy's open mouth, and she sucked it eagerly, draining the rest of his load, then he felt her hands on his legs urging him down.

Following Amy's lead, Dan dropped to the floor between Amy's wide open legs, and allowed her to pull his head forcibly into her open, glistening pussy. He dove in with gusto, thrilled at the thought that his daughter had eaten this very same pussy. Oh god, I'd love to trade notes with Nikki. How cool would that be? Maybe even share Amy with her. Fuck... now I'm thinking crazy.

He looked up as he gobbled that sweet, teen pussy, and saw that Amy was still craning her neck up under Dana Lee's pussy, gently tonguing her clit, as fat drops of his cum slowly dripped out of her gaping asshole and into Amy's chin and open mouth.

Dana Lee moaned, "Yeah, Bob. Just like that. Don't change a thing. Soft. Like that. Ohhhhh..."

Bob blushed. She doesn't know her friend is eating her pussy. Oh shit. So nasty. So wonderful. Bob reached for his clothes and extracted his iPhone, turned it on and took another little movie, this time to capture the insanely beautiful sight of Amy's tongue swirling around inside Dana Lee's quivering pussy, while his cum dripped down out of her anus, and into her pussy. He shot for about a minute, then he turned his phone off and dove into Amy's pussy again, now inserting two fingers into her tight vagina. She shuddered, and began to pull at the puffy spot under her G-spot, just like Brenda liked him to do. He was rewarded with a whimpering orgasm. Amy was clearly trying to stay as quiet as possible as she ate her friend's creamy pussy, but it didn't stop her from shooting a juicy jet of tasty liquid right into Bob's mouth as she came. She wasn't quite as juicy as Brenda, but he'd never been able to coax Dana Lee to squirt, so he counted himself lucky as he chugged Amy's cum.

Right about then, Dana Lee moaned, and quivered, then let out a long throaty sigh, and slowly collapsed to the side, utterly and completely satisfied. Amy just about killed herself rolling out of the way so Dana Lee wouldn't catch her there. As she did it she put her finger to her lips, letting Bob know to keep his yap shut. He smiled at her shyly, then crawled up to Dana Lee's embryonic form and cuddled her.

Dana Lee moaned, "Damn, Bob. You never ate me like that before. So soft and sweet. Oh god. I could barely feel you. Your tongue. Your breath. So delicate. Just right. Just right. oh god oh god oh god... so fucking yummy."

Amy watched Bob and Dana Lee starting to make out, almost as if she wasn't in the room. She felt an irrational little pang of anger. I'm the one made you cum like that, silly straight girl! Then she giggled. What the fuck have I got to complain about? I finally ate that sweet pussy I've been dreaming about all these years. Now, to celebrate..

Amy stood and went to the bathroom to take a luxurious, post-orgasmic piss.

CHAPTER 8

By the time Amy returned from the bathroom, Bob had taken Dana Lee into the kitchen. He now had her flat on her back on the table, and was starting to work his cock in and out of her pussy. Damn. He got his second wind pretty fast this time. Or maybe his Viagra is finally kicking in. She giggled as she retrieved her purse from the countertop, then she went over to the coffee table by the couch, and poured the contents of her purse all over the teacher's magazines. She found the other vial of cocaine for which she'd been looking, and quickly dumped the white powder onto the level surface of the table. She divided it into several lines and as she was snorting the second line, she heard a buzzing. Fuck. Coke's making my head buzz. Hope it's not doing that to DL. I'll never get her to tweak with me again.

The buzzing got louder. What the fuck? She looked around and realized it was coming from Bob's clothes pile. Oh fuck. She giggled as she fished his iPhone off the top. I thought it was the cocaine. She looked at the caller I.D. on Bob's phone and smiled.

Oh fuck yeah, baby. DL's dad! She began to giggle uncontrollably. I should answer it. Oh yeah. Totally. Serve that little tease to fuck with me.

Amy flipped open the phone and said in a deep voice, "Hello?"

"So, how's she taste, Bob?"

Amy's eyes went wide. What the fuck? He told Dana Lee's dad? Amy made her voice deep again and said, "Sweet as honey."

"Tight too? Come on, buddy, you can tell me."

Amy giggled, then said, deeply, "Tight as a dr...." But before she could finish the sentence she cracked up, giggling like the girl she was.

Mr. Pruitt said, "Oh shit! You're her, aren't you?"

Amy knew Mr. Pruitt quite well, so she whispered to disguise her voice, "Yeah, I'm her. Who are you, big boy?"

"Just a buddy. Is, uh, is Bob there?"

Amy said with a pouty baby voice "Oh. You don't like talking to me, mister?"

"Well... uh... sure I do. Uh... Hi."

"Just in case you're wondering, mister, my pussy tastes every bit as sweet as hers."

"Just as sweet as whose?"

"Oh, didn't your buddy tell you? He's fucking both of us. Me and my friend. Here, listen." She walked over to the entry to the kitchen and held the phone toward Bob and Dana Lee. He was grunting, she was groaning, and the legs of the table were squeaking on the linoleum floor with each thrust of his pelvis. Amy let Mr. Pruitt listen for a while, then she brought the phone to her ear. "How do you like the sound of that, mister?"

"Oh shit. Two of you? Oh shit! That's so fucking awesome!"

Amy just about choked on her giggles. Who knew Mr. Pruitt was such a horn-dog? I always thought he was the squarest dad of all my friend's Dads. But listen to him cussing! "Are you jerking off, mister?"

"Uh... no."

She giggled, then said, in a sultry whisper, "Why not, mister? Whip out that cock and stroke it for me."

There was a pause, then he mumbled excitedly, "Oh shit... fuck... just a minute."

Amy giggled, listening to Mr. Pruitt running somewhere. She heard him slam a car door, and moments later heard the unmistakable sound of his zipper zizzing open. Fuck. He's doing it. He's actually doing it.

"I'm... I'm doing it."

"You're holding your cock for me?"

He grunted, "Yeah."

"Tell me what it looks like"

"Oh. Uh... It's hard. Red. Veiny."

"Send me a photo."

"Uh... really?"

"Do it. Send me a picture of your cock, mister, or I'm hanging up."

"No, okay. Just... uh... just a second. Hold on. Fuck."

Amy stifled a giggle. Oh my god. He's actually gonna do it! A minute later she got an incoming message with a picture attached. When she saw it, she said, "Oh my god." It was towering, red and angry, out of his blue slacks, and he had his big hand wrapped around it. She knew how big Mr. Pruitt's hands were, so based on that, she figured his cock was probably around eight inches, and very thick. The head was shaped like a mushroom, and oozing pre-cum. "Fuck, mister, that one big cock you got there."

He chuckled nervously. "Yeah. I guess so."

"Well, squeeze that big old cock for me, big boy. Stroke it, daddy. Stroke it." She listened to him grunting, then flopped down on the couch with her legs wide open and slipped her fingers into her pussy and began to fuck herself in time with the sound of Dana Lee's dad jerking off. She could picture him in her mind very clearly. She'd seen him in a bathing suit plenty of times, so she knew that he had a broad, well-muscled chest, covered with a fine down of blonde hair, and long, muscular legs. He was a big, powerful man, and though his face reminded her a bit of a bull dog, she'd always thought he was incredibly manly, and had fantasized more than once about seducing him. And now that she was actually looking at his cock, the image was complete.

She could hear his fist sliding rapidly up and down that impressive sausage of his. Slap, slap, slap, slap. Then Mr. Pruitt grunted, "What's Bob doing right now?"

She looked over at Mr. Spenser and whispered, "He's got her flat on her back on top of a table. He's slamming his cock in and out of her pussy. And he's pushing her legs all the way back. And I mean all the way. You should see it. Her feet are right next to her head, pointing at the floor with her hair... her..." Shit. I almost said long blonde hair. "her long red hair."

"Oh fuuuuck! She's a redhead? Oh fucking fuck." moaned Mr. Pruitt. The sound of his hand slapping his cock got louder and louder. "What do her tits look like?"

Amy looked at Dana Lee's tiny titties, which were basically flat now that she was on her back. "They're huge, mister. Gotta be C-cups or D-cups at least. They're rolling around on her chest while he fucks her."

"Oh gawd. Send me a picture of her tits."

"No. And don't ask me again, or I'm hanging up."

"Sorry... I didn't mean..."

"Just jerk that meat for me, mister, while I masturbate."

"You're masturbating?"

"Yeah. My fingers are sliding in and out of my tight little teen pussy right now, while I look at this picture of your magnificent cock."

"Gawwwwwwd." Slap, slap, slap.

"Yeah, choke that cock for me mister. But don't cum yet. Not until I give you permission. "

"Ohhhh god I wish I could see your pussy."

"I'll take a picture for you. Just one. Don't ask for another."

"What? Really? Really?! Sure! One is great! Fucking great!"

Amy found Mr. Spenser's camera app, reversed the camera and aimed it down at her pussy. She almost took a picture showing her belly button hoop but wisely realized that would be a dead giveaway. Mr. Pruitt had seen her sunbathing by his pool a thousand times. She aimed the camera lower and closer, then stuck her fingers in deep and pulled on her sweet spot until little squirts of cum began to gush out around her fingers. Then she took the snap, making sure it was nice and juicy. Satisfied that it wouldn't reveal her identity, she messaged the pic to Mr. Pruitt's phone number.

"I'm sending you a picture, Mister. Don't cum when you see it. Don't you dare."

"No. I promise I won't... wait... I think it's here. It...OH FUCK! Oh god. Oh god. Look at you. Look at your sweet little pussy. Oh my god." Slap, slap, slap, slap.

As Amy listened to Dana Lee's dad jerking off, she could clearly see his big, broad face in her mind. That rugged face, lined with worry from years of yelling at slackers. His buzz-cut blonde hair. His broad shoulders. His big hands. His sky blue eyes. Dana Lee's eyes. And now he had that big hand wrapped around his huge cock, and he was jerking it just for her while she swirled her gushing pussy. She whimpered, "I'm fucking myself for you mister. I'm fucking myself... oh. Oh... Oh.. I'm cumming. My little pussy is... oh shit... I'm squirting... Oh!!" Amy pulled her fingers against her G-spot, and shot a long jet of pussy juice all over the coffee table, drenching the teaching magazines with cum. "Oh, fuck. Fuck. That felt good. I just squirted all over the place. Did you hear it, mister?"

"Fuck. Yeah. I. Did. Splatter. So. Hot." Slap, slap, slap.

"Goddamn it, mister, don't you cum. Don't you dare."

"Oh god. I won't. I won't" The slapping sounds slowed down. "Fuck, that was close."

Amy giggled, then whispered, "Good boy. If you keep being good, maybe one of these days I'll cum into your mouth, so you can taste me for yourself."

"Oh god, yeah..."

"Now, let me get your buddy for you."

Bob was startled when Amy appeared beside him. He'd totally zoned her out, utterly focused on Dana Lee's beautiful body, terrified that he might never have another shot at her, and desperate to make every moment count. Amy slapped something into his hand, saying, "Call for you."

He instantly stopped thrusting, suddenly terrified that Brenda was calling. OH FUCKING SHIT! He put the phone to his ear and squeaked, "Yes?"

"You fucking liar!"

Oh shit. It's her dad! This is ten times worse! "Uh, look, I... I don't know what to say..."

"Why didn't you tell me you were fucking Alyson Ferrie?"

"Uh... what?"

"Alyson Ferrie, buddy. There's only one eighteen-year-old redhead in Silver Lake with big tits. You can't get anything past Pruitt the Prophet. Fuck buddy, when I said you were living the dream, I didn't realize you were living my fucking dream! Oh shit! Alyson fucking Ferrie!! Are her pubes as red as her hair?"

Bob was incredibly confused. But then he looked sideways at Amy and saw the mischief in her eyes. What the fuck did he tell her?

Dana Lee's feet suddenly grabbed Bob's ass and pulled him in again. She looked up at him, gasping, desperate for more, so he started thrusting into her again, as he mumbled to her dad, "Uh... no. Not really."

"What? She dyes her hair? She's not a ginger?"

"Uh...I guess not. Look, I'm kind of busy here."

Dan laughed, "I know! I can hear you fucking her. Alyson Ferrie. Alyson fucking Ferrie! She's my daughter's best friend, did you know that? You're fucking my daughter's best friend! Oh god. I've been lusting after her like crazy since her tits started getting so big. One time her tits fell out while she was horsing around in the pool, so I know just how amazing they are. And you're fucking her! You're touching her actual tits! OH MY GOD. Bet she gave your baton a proper twirling earlier, didn't she? She's got magic hands."

"Yeah... sure... magic hands. Gotta go."

"No don't hang up. Please, buddy! I gotta know, is she tight? Tell me she's tight!"

Bob felt the amazing clench around his cock. He moaned. "Yeah. Sure. She's tight. As a drum."

"God yeah. She would be. She's a gymnast! Oh my fucking god. I can't believe you're actually fucking that freckly little firebrand!" Slap, slap, slap, slap.

Is he masturbating? Sick! "Look, this is weird. I gotta go."

"Tell me, buddy. Is she wet?" Slap, slap, slap, slap.

Bob looked down. She was incredibly wet. Her pussy was making wet, slapping, squishing sounds as he thrust his cock in and out. The inside of her thighs were dripping with glistening spatters of girl-cum. He moaned, "Yeah, she's wet. Oh, man is she wet. Dripping."

"Fuuuuuuck. Let me hear." Slap, slap, slap, slap.

"This is weird."

"Please," slap, slap, slap, "Let me hear, and I'll mow your lawn for the rest of the month."

"Okay. Sure. Whatever."

Bob held the phone down next to Dana Lee's pussy, right next to where his long, fat cock was sliding in and out, stretching her pussy lips wide. It was wet. So wet and juicy. It was making sucking slurping sounds with each thrust, and Dana Lee was whimpering happily. Then he pulled out with a wet pop, and thrust himself in again, making her squeal with delight. He could hear Dan jerking off somewhere, listening to his own daughter's juicy cunt, only he had no idea. It was insanely nasty. Oh sshhhhit! If he only knew. And If she only knew!

He brought the phone back up to his ear. "Satisfied?"

"Take a picture."

"Look, I..."

"Please. Take a picture. Please, buddy. I'm begging you!"

"No, I better not..."

"I'll let you fuck my wife."

Bob stopped thrusting. "What?"

"I'm not kidding, Buddy. Debbie Lee is so hot for you."

Dana Lee yanked her heels against his ass again, so he started thrusting again as he mumbled into the phone, "Uh... what the fuck are you saying?"

"Remember that pool party last July? Debbie Lee was totally checking you out. All that jogging you're doing is really paying off. I mean, she was totally creaming her shorts over your pecs, buddy.."

"Yeah?"

"But that's not all. Last week, I overheard her comparing notes with Brenda."

"Notes? What notes?"

"They were talking about us, buddy, over breakfast. Didn't know I was there. Debbie Lee was telling your wife how big my cock is. I didn't know girls actually talked about shit like that, but she was! Then not to be outdone, Brenda started bragging about your lasting power in the sack. Said you're some kind of superman. That you can cum like four or five times in one session. Shit, buddy, wish I could do that! Anyway, the point is, Debbie Lee was eating it up. I mean, she was actually blushing. Then she said she thought you were so sexy. Said if you weren't a married man, she'd probably jump your bones. I mean, yeah, it pissed me off a bit at first, but hey, she has her needs, same as I do. Same as you do. Heck, if she was gonna fuck anyone, I'd rather it was you."

Amy came up behind Bob and began rubbing her tits against his back. Bob could barely concentrate. "Come on, buddy. That's crazy."

But Dan wasn't through just yet. "And then... then Brenda said... I can hardly believe this... she had a thing for me. Always has. She actually said that! To Debbie Lee. Fuck. Me. Brenda has the hots for me! But most surprising of all, Debbie Lee didn't slap her in the face. She just laughed, and said she was welcome to me anytime. God. I never knew she was so open minded! I've been trying to work up the courage to tell you about it for months, and if this isn't the right time, then I don't know what is! They're talking about us, buddy. They want to swap, I just know it! They just need a little push in the right direction."

Bob looked down at Dana Lee writhing and moaning under him. Man. I've always wanted to fuck her mom. Man. That would be incredible! Fucking a mom and her daughter! "I...I ...I don't know what to say."

"You wanna fuck Debbie Lee, don't you?"

Bob felt Amy's hand sliding down his sweaty butt crack, and then her finger began to press into his asshole. Fuck!!! "Yeah. I... I guess. Yeah, definitely. She's gorgeous. But..."

"And I wanna fuck Brenda, hope you don't mind me saying. Fuck, buddy, who wouldn't? Finest piece of ass on the block. Or so I assume. Looks great in a bikini. Those tits. So huge. Haven't fucked a woman with big tits since college. Don't get me wrong, I love Debbie Lee's little tits, but I always was a boob man. Anyway, what do you say? We could have another barbecue, next time the kids are on an away game. I'll crank up the hot tub. We can get the wives drunk. See if they'll go for it. I just know they will!"

If Bob hadn't been fucking the man's daughter that very moment, he probably would have been furious. But, hell.... It only seems fair. I'm boning his baby, I guess he can bone my Bren. And If Brenda is actually interested... why the fuck not? "Okay, buddy. I'll think about it. Could be fun."

Dan laughed, "The send me a picture of that sweet young pussy, buddy. Come on. I gotta see it man! I'm about to explode here!"

Bob shivered at the feel of Amy's finger penetrating deeper into his anus. He never would have imagined a sweet young cheerleader would be finger fucking his ass. It was like a dream come true, and she knew what she was doing too. It felt so amazing that it took every ounce of concentration to open the camera app, and line up a shot of his cock sliding into Dana Lee's pussy, stretching it wide. He moved in close, to crop out all of Dana Lee's tan lines, so all Dan would see was the pale, untanned flesh around her sweet cunt. He'd texted the pic to Dan before he really thought about what he was doing. Oh shit. Did I just do that? Did I just send him a picture of his own daughter's pussy? Oh fuck. I'm a hopeless case. He looked up, and happily saw that Dana Lee was simply too far gone in climaxville to have noticed a thing.

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers