Wanna Order a Pizza?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers

Dana Lee took his cock from her mouth and smiled to set his mind at ease. She kept stroking with her right hand as she said, "I guess we need a little more time."

Thankful for her understanding, he said, "A little, but keep that up and it won't be too much longer." Shit. I shouldn't have masturbated upstairs. I'd be ready by now.

She switched his cock to her left hand and continued to stroke and said, "You're incredible you know. Brenda said you were, and I believed her, but I had to experience it to know just how incredible incredible really was."

"Huh," he said.

She giggled. "Yeah we talk about sex all the time. We sit out on your patio and we smoke and we talk about fucking."

"You and Brenda?"

"Yeah. Julie too."

"You and Julie?"

"Yep. And me and Brenda and Julie."

"Brenda knows that Julie fucks?"

Dana Lee giggled, and chuckled and laughed out right. Then she switched back to stroking his cock with her right hand. "Yeah," she said after she stopped laughing. "Brenda knows."

Deciding to change the subject, for the temporary anyway, he said, "I honestly thought you might still be a virgin, but there's no blood on my dick."

She leaned down and kissed the tip of his dick. It still wasn't quite hard enough to fuck, but it was getting there. She slowly lowered her lips over the length of it once, twice and then three times, before sitting back up and asking, "You got any weed?"

He shook his head and said, "Nope. No weed in my house."

She smiled. I guess I won't tell him I'm sure I could find some in Bobby's room, and I know I can find some in Julie's. "Okay," she said. "And, no. I'm not a virgin. Hell, I'm the class slut."

"I doubt that," he said.

"You shouldn't though."

"How many guys have you fucked?"

"You're number five. How many girls have you fucked?"

He hesitated.

"Come on," she said. "After this, it's not like I'm going to tell Brenda what you told me."

"Since Brenda?"

"Yeah," she said. "Since Brenda."

"Two. You make three."

"Oh, Mr. Spenser," she said. "You're a dog."

"It's been about ten years since I've cheated on her."

"Actually," Dana Lee said. "It's been about ten minutes."

They laughed together and she leaned down and took his cock back into her mouth. She sucked for two or three minutes until it was fully hard, but still not quite as hard as it had been. He gasped as she sucked him and said, "What about Bobby?"

She took his cock from her mouth and said, "What about him?"

"Is he one of the five?"

"Nope," she said just before she took his dick back into her mouth. "I have sucked him though."

"When," Bob asked as he closed his eyes and enjoyed what her mouth was doing to him.

She removed his cock from her mouth again and said, "You want me to tell you this, or you want me to suck your dick."

"Suck my dick," he said.

She smiled. "I've been sucking him off every night when he comes back from Amber's for about a month now. He'll text me when he's almost to the house, and I'll come down and meet him and we'll sit in his car and smoke a joint. Then I'll suck his dick and let him cum in mouth."

"I see," Bob said. "So she won't let him fuck her?"

"Oh she'll fuck," Dana Lee said. Amused that Bob seemed to have ignored what she said about she and Bobby sharing a joint before she sucked him off. "She's almost as easy a lay as I am. She just gives lousy blow jobs." Then she took him back into her mouth and sucked him with complete attention.

He sensed that she was no longer interested in conversation, and at that point his cock was completely hard and ready to drive nails again. She let if fall from her mouth and slowly stroked it with her right hand and then her left before she said, "Are we going to use this to finish the fence with?"

He laughed and said, "We probably could, but the cement needs to set for a day. I'll have to finish the fence tomorrow."

"Sweet," she said. "Then let's fuck again."

Without responding verbally, Bob pulled her up onto the sofa as he rolled off of it and dragged her down until he was laying her hips across the sofa's arm. He stood behind her for a moment just to admire the beauty of her ass. Small. Firm. Round. Perfect. Fucking perfect. He kneeled and spread her cheeks just to get a better view of the pink little starfish asshole. Then he leaned his face into it and slowly rimmed her asshole with his tongue. It was still slick from her sweat and she moaned loudly as he dipped his tongue into and worked his tongue as far into her anus as it would go. She gasped and moaned louder as she squirmed beneath his tongue. Oh fuck! That feels so fucking good!! So fucking good.

Then he stood behind her and lined the head of his cock up with her little pink starfish. As he pushed the head into her asshole, she groaned. "Ahhhhhh. Oh fuck."

He didn't stop, but proceeded to slowly ease just a bit more of his cock into her. Then a bit more. Then just a bit more until he felt that little pop and knew he was through the balloon opening and they both sighed as his cock sank into her ass down to the base. "Ah, yes," she said as he slowly eased his cock in and out. "That feels so good."

Bob merely grunted. Oh fuck. This little slut. This skinny little fucking slut. So tight. Feels so tight. So good. Oh gawd. I'm going to bust a nut already. "Shit," he said. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum," she groaned. "Go ahead and do it."

Then he grunted again and shot his third load of the day, filling her rectum with his seed just as he had moments ago filled her pussy. As he withdrew his cock from her ass, he saw with amazement that he had not gone soft. Then he watched with even greater amazement as Dana Lee twisted around and took his cock straight from her ass back into her mouth and sucked it just like a hungry calf working on its mother's teat. She continued to suck him just like that until one last time he felt his balls tighten and he shot his final load into her mouth.

When she'd sucked and swallowed every last drop from his penis, she finally let it slip from her mouth and Bob collapsed to the floor with pure exhaustion. Dana Lee rested her elbows on the sofa arm as she looked down on him and said, "Wanna order a pizza?"

Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers
12