Wanna Play?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vampwrrr
vampwrrr
84 Followers

With her other hand, Kyle alternated between rubbing the soft space of skin between his balls and anus, and gently fondling his balls. Ethan's head twitched, and rolled back involuntarily, as every move that his wife made with her hands pulled all of his sexual strings. Kyle fondled and stroked. Pressed and stroked. Fondled and pressed. Then, placing her hands on either side of his dick, she rubbed them back and forth while also sliding up and down his shaft. Ethan was gone. He mindlessly pumped his hips, thrusting himself into her hands with sexual abandon. All he knew is felt that he had to soon release the cream boiling in his heavy balls, or his heart would burst from his chest. He sank his teeth into his lip and groaned incoherently, past language, past thought. If it hadn't been for the cock ring, he would have come ten times over by now.

Sensing that the end was approaching, Kyle held firmly to the base of his dick with her left hand, then placed the cupped palm of her right over the head of the cock and gently twisted, rubbing the head in a clockwise, then counter clockwise motion against her palm. Ethan ground his hips up against her hands the friction on the top of his head teasing, burning, making his flesh go up in licking flames. Kyle smoothed the cup of her palm over his cock head with one hand, and then slid straight down to the base of his shaft. As soon as her first hand slid over the ledge of his mushroom, her second hand was right there on top of the bulb, following her first hand down to the base of his cock, repeating over and over, the slick, addicting motion.

Ethan stiffened, barely breathing. Everything in his body tightened—his thighs, his abs, his hands, his biceps, his buttocks, his jaw, his back—the sinews of his body standing out in perfect relief. Then, roaring his wife's name, he came--all over her hands, his chest, her breasts, his thighs, her stomach, his abs, her thighs, the bed—ropes of his thick, hot jizz spraying all over everything. His cock pulsed as it shot cum all over the both of them; his hips thrust erratically against her. Kyle held on tightly as he pumped into her clasped hands, his load mixing with the pre-cum and the oil to create a slick, sucking channel. Finally, he was spent. He fell back with a long, heartfelt groan, his cock still spasming.

Kyle crawled back up his body and untied his hands. She removed the blindfold and Ethan weakly reached up and wrapped his hand around the back of her neck. Pulling her to him, he kissed her deeply, his tongue stroking hers. She moaned into his mouth, her nipples rasping against his chest hair, her cunt riding one of his strong thighs. She was so aroused by this point that the brush of her clitoris against his thigh, through her panties, caused her to orgasm. She cried out his name, trembling, her body jerking spasmodically. He moved back and watched her, her moist, parted mouth, her closed eyes with their thick, trembling lashes, her slack jaw. He fisted her hair and drew his wife beneath him, nuzzling her neck. She writhed under him, her body still riding the aftershocks of her orgasm. Gradually, her movements lessened.

Ethan moved back to see that she was drifting off to sleep. He curled the covers around their bodies, too weak to do much more than that, turn her around, and cuddle her. His hands cupped her breasts; a heavy thigh was thrown over her hips. He'd wake up later to clean the mess that he had made. He grinned to himself, his lips curling against the back of her neck. His wife knew the best games...

vampwrrr
vampwrrr
84 Followers
12