Wanna Play Ch. 2

Story Info
Paul decides to help.
1.3k words
4.05
56.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I have is water," Sarah said.

"Water is fine." Paul answered, his eyes scanning her from head to toe.

'Not bad.' He thought as drank her in. She was wearing tight jeans that hugged her like no other fabric could. The sweatshirt she was wearing didn't flatter her but the sight of her ass in those jeans sure made up for it.

Sarah noticed Paul checking her out and smiled to herself.

'Well now.' She thought. 'I can't believe this! Wait until I tell Jessie and Karen about this guy.'

"Paul?" Sarah asked. "Do you think you can help me move in this weekend?"

"Sure." Paul replied.

The girls said they were giving him one more chance. Jessie stared at him and asked him what would happen if his cock twitched again.

He didn't know what she meant. He half remembered them whispering amongst themselves and giggling, but he hadn't been paying attention to what they were saying, his mind was pre-occupied with the memory of Sarah's finger slowly rubbing the pre-cum back and forth over the head of his throbbing cock.

"What." Paul said absently mindedly, Jessie's voice bringing him back to reality.

"Do you understand the rules?" Jessie replied.

"Yeah, sure..." Paul lied again.

Karen had finished dealing the cards. Spit in the Ocean was the game. No draw. The first four cards were dealt face up in front of you. The fifth card, wild to everyone, was placed face up on the deck. As per Jessie's rules, the winner decided what was removed and how it was removed.

"Jessie loses this time," Karen said. She looked over at Paul. He was sitting in the chair directly across from her. The low table allowed her to see him, trying desperately to hide his erection by leaning forward with his arms across his knees. He might have been hiding it from Jessie and Sarah but Karen could see the head of his cock between his legs and it was throbbing.

"Guess what Paul?" Karen said, looking him right in the eye. "Time to take off Jessie's nylons."

Sarah and Karen slid in on each side of Paul, pushing his shoulders against the back of the couch. Paul’s cock sprang skyward as the girl’s efforts exposed him. Jessie smiled and started sliding her foot up Paul's right leg, lightly caressing it. Paul's cock went out of control as Karen started sucking his right nipple while Sarah gently rubbed her fingers across his other one.

"Look at it go." Sarah exclaimed as she stared at Paul's pulsating member. "She hasn’t even touched it yet."

"Paul, you do understand that if you twitch, you will be punished." Jessie stated.

"Yeah, sure." Paul barely managed to say. He couldn't help it. He was so horny, his cock had a mind of it's own. Trying to stop it from jerking around took all of his concentration. Jessie's toes were starting to caress the crown of his cock. The sensation drove Paul wild but he managed to stop his aching cock from throbbing. Jessie's other foot suddenly appeared, applying a soft pressure against the other side of his cock. Slowly, she moved her feet up and down, his shaft caught between her insteps. Her nylon covered feet, lightly caressing his excited cock, caused it to swell to an unaccustomed size. Pre-cum flowed from it, gravity drawing it down until it dripped onto his stomach. As suddenly as she had started, Jessie stopped and pulled her feet apart. Paul was caught off guard, his cock twitching uncontrollably.

"Got him!" Jessie squealed triumphantly.

"Shine the head, shine the head." Karen and Sarah chanted.

"He still has to take off my nylons." Jessie said. "OK Paul, take them off, but you have to use your teeth."

Paul slid off the couch and crawled towards Jessie on his hands and knees. At this angle he could see up her skirt. What he saw and smelt made his dick swell once again. Her panties barely covered her. They were wet, and the smell of her excitement intoxicated him. She moaned as the side of his face probed along her thigh, seeking the top of her pantyhose. Feeling her skin, he stopped and slipped his tongue between her thigh and the silky barrier. Grasping the material between his teeth he started back down. The feeling of her leg against the side of his face sent Paul into another dimension. Not only was his cock demanding relief, his whole body ached. He didn't remember taking off the other stocking. He was lost in a world of ecstasy.

"Shine it, shine it."

Paul’s whole body jerked as he felt a silky soft palm start moving slowly back and forth over the head of his cock. Jessie was rubbing the tip of it with the palm of her hand; only her hand was encompassed with her previously discarded pantyhose. Paul's back arched as her ministrations brought him towards orgasm. Suddenly she stopped. Paul's cock was hammering; nothing else mattered to him at this moment.

“That didn’t take long.” Jessie laughed as she and the other girls watched his cock dance. “Get the ropes.”

Paul was beyond comprehension. ‘The ropes?’ What did she mean, the ropes? Karen and Sarah got up and left the room. Jessie, however, started to squeeze his cock. Her nylon covered fingers gently squeezed up and down his shaft, his legs quivered as her hand tightened and relaxed, again and again, over and over, up and down in a slow seductive, premeditated sequence. Smiling, she started to tickle his nipples, one at a time with her other hand.

“Here’s the rope.” Karen said as she and Sarah re-entered the room. Jessie stopped her torment not realizing how close she was to ruining the girl’s evening. Paul was so close to coming that he couldn’t control it. His cock throbbed; the feeling of Jessie’s caresses lingering on his mind.

“Oh look” Sarah pointed. “What’s up with that?”

Karen and Jessie followed Sarah’s finger and saw that Paul’s cock was oozing something that wasn’t clear anymore. Suddenly it twitched, only Karen’s quick reaction prevented it from a total release. Paul groaned as her fingers locked tightly onto the tip of his cock, preventing him from ejaculating.

“Okay, let’s do it” Jessie ordered.

Paul was aware that they were tying his legs and arms to the furniture around him. Before he knew it, he was tied, spread eagled on the floor.

The floor was the first thing Paul noticed as he helped Sarah move the rest of her boxes into the kitchen. For some reason, he pictured himself having wild sex with her on that very floor. He knew that would never happen, she was at least six years his senior, but it was something to fantasize about. He couldn’t stop staring at her ass as she walked ahead of him.

“Nice” He murmured.

“What was that?” Sarah said.

“Nice place” Paul countered.

“I like it. That’s why I bought it” Sarah said as she put the box she was carrying onto the counter. “You can put that one over there.”

Paul but the box down and turned towards Sarah. He couldn’t stop looking at her. There was something about her that turned him on.

“Can you help me move the rest of my stuff in tomorrow?” Sarah asked staring right into his eyes. “Um, sure” Paul managed to say. He was totally mesmerized by her eyes. He had never seen such foxy eyes and Sarah was doing her best to convince him to help her. Breaking the trance, Sarah bent over and opened the door underneath the sink. Her denim covered ass hovered inches from Paul’s groin. Silently he groaned, his cock pulsing in his pants.

Sarah stood up and turned towards him, her eyes fixed on Paul’s crotch.

“How about ten o’clock tomorrow morning then?” She asked as she looked up.

End of chapter 2 …