Wanna Ride?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan pulled her hand away, holding her wrist tightly as he continued his sweet assault on her pussy. Taylor's head fell back onto his shoulder, her frustrated cry quickly smothered as his mouth covered hers, his kiss as hard as his hand between her thighs was gentle, and every bit as demanding. His hand covered her breast, his fingers plucking at her nipple, twisting gently. She fed at his mouth desperately and tried to pull his hand from her body. She didn't want to come without him, without pleasing him equally. The effort was futile; Ryan's hold on her went beyond physical. He whispered against her lips, "Look at me, Taylor." Her eyes opened, almost unseeing, and found him. He spoke again, his lips on hers, his breathing ragged, fingers slowing their pace on her body, his eyes so soft, so loving and full of desire, fire flashing in their depths. "Don't fight me, Taylor. Please let me do this for you." He spread her legs wider, opened her pussy further to his touch, and she let him. He slowly traced her lower lip with his tongue, the tip of his middle finger doing the same to the sensitive inner edges of her wet hole. "I have watched you, I have joked with you, I have worked with you, and every single day, I have wanted you." He gently sucked her lip, continued speaking when he let it go. "Day after day, you come into my office, and I want you to stay. Your eyes paralyze me, your smile warms me" - he nipped her tongue with his teeth when she licked his lips - "your body teases me, and your scent lingers, wraps around me, haunts me day and night." He increased the pace, his fingers moving quickly over her slit, the tip of one dipping inside just far enough to make Taylor thrust for more, then circling her clit, pressing it hard. "Now I want all of you wrapped around me. I want your arms around me; I want your lips around me; I want your legs around me; and right this moment, I want your pussy contracting around me while your sweet, sweet juice coats me." Taylor whimpered, her orgasm building, her muscles clenching. She gripped his wrist again, this time to hold it to her, to grind her wet heat against it. Ryan allowed that, his eyes on hers. "I'm going to watch you, Taylor. I'm going to hold you, and watch you, as you come apart in my arms... and then I'm going to have you. Hard... fast... and God! So deep!" At that, he thrust two fingers deep into her, and he watched as pleasure consumed every inch of her luscious body. Her eyes lost focus, her back arched, thrusting her breasts high, her nipples beautifully reddened from his touch. She convulsed around his fingers, her contractions sucking them deeper into her body. She rode his hand, hips thrusting, holding his wrist to her clit as she ground hard against it, biting her lip to keep from screaming out loud.

Suddenly, his hand was gone, and she was facing him. Dazed, her orgasm still raging through her body, she didn't realize he'd opened his jeans, his cock aching for release. Lifting her, his lips found a nipple, drawing it into his mouth and sucking hard, almost painfully hard, while his cock delivered his earlier promise... Ryan thrust hard into her wet heat as it contracted, his pace fast and furious, and God! did he go deep! He couldn't get enough of her. Desperate whimpers became cries of pleasure, erupting from Taylor as with every thrust, he drove deeper, and she contracted harder. She took his face between her palms, tugging insistently until he released her nipple, and her lips met his. They kissed like they fucked - neither could get enough - his tongue thrust as his cock did; she sucked as hard and deeply as she could, mimicking the contractions around his cock as he fucked her through another powerful orgasm. He couldn't get enough, and yet it was too much. His balls tightened, his toes curled, his fingertips dug into the soft sweet ass that filled his palms. A final thrust buried him; wave after wave of breath-stealing orgasm crashed over him, and somewhere in the back of his mind he knew even this wasn't enough. Of Taylor, he would always want more and more. As if from a distance, he heard someone shout Taylor's name, heard his chanted again and again, and realized it was he who had shouted her name, and she who called to him again and again as he came hard and deep inside of her, feeling more complete than he'd ever dreamed he could.

Still buried in her warmth, the earth beneath his feet a bit more solid, Ryan leaned against the car while Taylor remained wrapped around him - arms around his neck, legs around his waist... and everything she was, around his heart. His heart pounding, his breathing ragged, nothing existed but this woman in his arms. She clung to him, her sweet breath coming in hot gasps against his neck and cheek. He kissed her cheek softly, and as they both began to calm, his lips moved to her forehead, then to her temple, inhaling her sweet, seductive scent.

Taylor stayed quiet, loving the moment that somehow seemed even more intimate than what they'd just shared. Ryan leaned his forehead against hers, his eyes meeting hers. She held his gaze, a soft smile forming on her lips, her eyes closing as he placed the gentlest, sweetest of kisses on the tip of her nose. A sigh escaped her, soft against his throat.

And then reality set in. Where they were... what they had done. What would happen now? Shyly meeting his eyes, Taylor pulled her lower lip between her teeth before disentangling herself. Ryan read the uncertainty in her eyes, was sure it mirrored his own. Unsure of what to say, they pulled themselves together, climbed back into the car, and headed back to the office. Taylor turned the music up again, this time tuned to a rock station. The loud music and wind left no room for conversation, but neither seemed to mind. They were each lost in their own thoughts, and where sexual tension had once vibrated the air around them, it was now heavy with questions neither wanted to ask. It's good that it was Friday afternoon. By the time they returned to the office, it was well past time to go home. Normally, Taylor didn't relish the idea of a long, uneventful weekend, but today, she looked forward to it.

As she pulled into the lot, stopping near the door, Ryan turned to her. His eyes held many questions, but he only asked, "Are you coming in?"

"No... I've got my things with me. I should get home. I have a lot..." Taylor looked away for a moment, "...to do." No way would she dare enter that building right now, she thought.

"Okay." He looked as if he wanted to say more, but after pausing a moment, he opened the door and stepped out. Closing the door, he leaned down and looked at her, trying to read her expression. "Be careful and have a great weekend."

Taylor smiled. However uncertain she was, she knew he was, too, and suddenly, she didn't feel so alone. "Thank you, Ryan. Have a great weekend." He returned her smile, and they knew they were okay. Now wasn't the time to discuss what might happen next, but both knew they were headed for an adventure unlike either of them had experienced before.

On Monday morning, Taylor arrived for work only to find that Ryan hadn't arrived yet. After two long weekend days spent reliving every moment of their Friday afternoon adventure, and three even longer nights spent tossing and turning, dreaming dreams in which each was more erotic, more detailed, more intense than the last one, she was disappointed that he wasn't there. Oh well, she thought with a smile, at least I'll have time to get something done before my distractions begin. She told herself that, anyway. What she really did was look over the morning's memos without comprehending a thing as her mind wandered and her ears listened for Ryan's arrival. By ten o'clock, he hadn't arrived, and she was resigned to the fact that she probably wouldn't be seeing him at all that day, so she immersed herself in her work.

An hour later, the jingling of keys from her doorway brought her out of her intense scrutiny of the previous month's totals. Taylor looked up, saw a key ring that could only belong to a Harley dangling from one very familiar set of fingers, and a smile curved her red lips. Ryan. He came into full view, but not into her office, a devilish smile on his lips and fire in his eyes.

"Wanna ride?"

12