Wanna Take A Shower With Me?

Story Info
Young Ben enjoys incredible night with Sandie.
1.6k words
3.88
243.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandie is the 38 year old woman that I have been obsessing about for the past few years. To a 20 year old horny male, she is perfect!!

Hearing the front door open and close, Sandie smiles because she knows it means Ben is home. Laying on their big comfortable bed in an oversized hockey jersey and nothing else, she absently flips the pages of her magazine, patiently waiting.

Minutes later, she senses rather than sees him leaning on the frame of their bedroom door, his arms crossed over his chest, just looking at her. Laying on her tummy, Sandie feels his eyes burning a trail down her body. They stop at her naked sex, visible between her open legs that are bent up at the knees.

Ben loves to see her this way, her lower lips with their edges tinged a dark pink color and shaped as the petals of a flower. He thinks back to a short time ago when his eager fingers opened those tender lips wide so he could see the soft, pink, moist folds before delving his tongue deep inside to taste her tangy nectar. Ben could feel the blood rushing to his manhood, causing it to harden just from these erotic memories.

Sandie turns her head from her magazine to gaze over her shoulder and sees her handsome man standing there admiring her. He raises his eyes from her pretty bottom to look deep into hers. She smiles at him before lowering her gaze to the growing bulge in his pants, evidence of where his thoughts and eyes have been. She is pleased that just looking at her has caused Ben to harden. Knowing this makes her shiver slightly and drenches her with moisture. Without even a word or a touch, they had begun the foreplay that they both knew would end in ecstasy before the night was over.

She returns to her magazine, pretending to read it, completely unaware of what is on the page before her. She hears him shed his clothing and she lifts her eyes just in time to see Ben pad naked across the plush carpet to the shower in the bathroom off their room. The shower door closes with a click and the water is turned on.

Quickly, Sandie crawls up to her knees and, crossing her arms in front of her, grasps the hem of her shirt and lifts it over her head. She watches it take flight and land carelessly in the corner on the floor.

Naked now, too, Sandie slips off the bed and heads to the bathroom. Ben feels a draft as she opens the door and steps in. She stands close behind him, places her arms around his wet, glistening body and presses her naked breasts into his back.

Ben turns his back to the shower and faces her as he throws his head back under the gentle spray of warm water to rinse the shampoo from his head. As he opens his eyes, he sees his beautiful woman, naked and wet, soaping her hands with a fragrant bar of soap.

She comes to him and begins rubbing his chest. His nipples harden as her soft, soapy fingers trace circles around them. Her hands, still holding the bar of soap, slide down to the coarse hair that surrounds his manhood. Sandie soaps him well, sliding the bar in her hands under him as well. She puts down the soap and scratches her fingers deep into the tight dense curls and then under to cup his soft, soapy jewels. She hears his breath whistle from his parted lips when she finally takes hold of him.

She roughly tugs on it, feeling it harden and grow in her hands. Her left hand holds Ben firmly, stroking him up and down while she runs her right thumb across the very smooth and sensitive tip. Her hand leaves the wet tip and slides down between his legs to gently caress him there.

She then pushes Ben under the shower, where the steady stream of water rinses the soap from his body. She glances over her shoulder, carefully backs up and sits on the little corner seat in the shower. Still gripping his member in her hand, she pulls him to her. As her finger teases him with little, soapy caresses, her luscious mouth opens to take him deep inside. Sandie greedily sucks him deeper still into her mouth. She hears his moans above the sound of the shower and becomes even more aroused.

With him in her mouth, her free hand reaches for his. She takes it and places it on the side of her head, closing his fingers around her hair. Ben needs no encouragement to follow suit with his other hand. With a firm grasp of her pretty head he holds Sandie still and moves his hips in short, deliberate thrusts. She gags a little until she is relaxed and ready for his rhythm.

Her hand reaches under to feel his sac tighten and crinkle up close to his body, the way it always does when he is close to cumming. Ben is so close, but he does not want to let his seed pour down her throat--at least not yet.

Reluctantly, he takes himself from her mouth. His breathing is so hard. Ben steps back under the shower to let the warm water rush over him. He takes just a moment to compose himself. While his eyes are closed and the water is streaming down his head, Sandie once again takes the bar of soap.

He opens his eyes in time to see her sitting there on the corner seat with her legs spread wide, one leg resting on the side of the shower stall and the other resting on the edge that holds the shower door. Ben watches her as she rubs the soap over her breasts, down her tummy, then between her legs. He sees a tiny soap bubble attach itself to one of her puckered nipples. He reaches out to touch it and it pops. Ben takes her hardened nipple between his thumb and finger as Sandie slides her soapy hands all over her body. He watches her fingers glide over her lower lips and sees her slip one deep inside. As one hand holds back the hood that covers her tiny love button, she fingers the pink, swollen bud, rubbing it in small, steady circles.

He looks up to her face and sees her sweet lips part slightly. His eyes return to watch her fingers explore herself. This causes Ben to feel a tightness low in his stomach. Sandie is beautiful like that. He never tires of seeing his woman in the throes of orgasmic pleasure. Unable to stand just watching any longer, Ben drops to his knees. Feeling the water beat down on his smooth back, he turns and cups his hands under the stream to fill them with water and returns to rinse the soap from her body.

He lowers his lips to find their mark and Sandie jolts from the astonishing impact of his mouth touching her womanhood. His lips kiss her soft, juicy petals. His tongue slides out to probe deep into her, tasting the tangy flavor that hardens him even more. Her finger bumps his nose as she steadily caresses her delicate button, bringing herself closer to orgasm. She is there. Soft, sweet, little moans slip unknowingly from her open lips as she cums. His tongue probes and tastes the evidence of her ecstasy.

Returning from her euphoria, Sandie opens her eyes to find her man looking at her with love and tenderness, laced liberally with his still-unreleased passion. Ben takes her hand and helps her stand under the spray to rinse. The tepid water quickly turns cool as he shuts it off.

Taking a big, fluffy bathsheet, he wraps it warmly around his woman. Sandie steps out of the shower as Ben quickly grabs the other towel for himself. With a few quick pats to dry only the excess water off their bodies, they race to their bed.

Once beneath the soft, fresh sheets, Ben pulls her into his arms. His firm reminder that only one of them has found release from their passion gently pokes her tummy. They kiss, long and deep, starting out gentle but quickly turning into a wild fencing of tongues.

His hands caress her breasts and slide down her back, grabbing her bottom to pull her close to him. Ben skillfully rolls Sandie to her tummy, to the same position he had found her earlier, and lifts her to her knees. He positions himself behind her, rubbing his manhood into the wetness that has smoothed the way to ecstasy for man since the beginning of time.

Taking a firm grip on her slender hips, Ben plunges forward, deep into the hot, smooth tunnel of love. Again and again, he plunges into her. Faster now and harder. He hears Sandie moan and feels her grip him. It tightens and convulses as another orgasm takes her away. The feeling is too intense for Ben. He cannot hold back any longer. He pulls her hips close to him, holding her tight and still. His head falls back and his own moans bellow into the silent room.

Ben fills Sandie with strong, steady jets of his essence. One spurt after another, filling her with his seed.

Feeling weak now from the intensity of their orgasms, he feels her fall from her knees to collapse flat on the bed. Ben gently pulls himself from her body and falls on his back next to her.

Both sated and exhausted, Sandie rolls from her tummy onto her side. Resting her head on his shoulder, she snuggles in under his armpit. She slides her arm over his hard, sweat-covered chest, absently running her fingers through the still damp hair. Her thigh feels the wetness of his now-softening manhood before she lays it to rest on his tummy. Snuggled close, Ben reaches down for the lost comforter and covers them both.