Wanna Watch for a While?

Story Info
You watch her play and then join in.
4k words
4.34
70k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call you on the phone and tell you that I have a big surprise planned for tonight. I have arranged for a car to come and get you from work and in your briefcase, you will find a note with instructions to prepare yourself. You ask me what this is all about and I tell you it’s my way of playing and that I am certain you will be pleased at the events planned. You sound bewildered, but you accept my response and look for the note I tucked away for you. As you pull it from your briefcase, you can smell the vanilla drifting off it.

You open it and read the following:

1.Before you leave work tonight, be sure to collect an overnight bag.

2.Bring two roses with you.

3.When the car drops you off, head to suite 204.

4.When you get to the door, take the scarf on the handle and wrap it around your eyes so that you can’t see.

5.Knock three times on the door and wait for me to come get you.

After reading these instructions, you ask why two roses. I tell you that it’s a surprise and that all shall reveal itself tonight. With that, I tell you good-bye and that I will see you tonight. Now it is time for me to get my plans all together. I quickly gather a few things and begin preparations for this evening.

At about 6:30pm, there is a triple knock on the door of my suite. I open the door and find you standing there holding your briefcase, overnight bag and two roses with the scarf tied securely around your eyes. I tell you that I am glad you made it and that you have followed my instructions. I give you a quick kiss on the cheek and lead you into the room. Almost instantly you are engulfed in the scent of vanilla. I take your briefcase and overnight bag and set them down, leaving you standing there, holding the roses.

I then take your arm and lead you to a chair. I ask you to sit and once you are, I take one hand and secure it to the chair using a restraint. I also secure your ankles in the same fashion. You ask what I am doing and I tell you to trust me because soon you will be having quite a bit of fun. After I am satisfied with your seating and restraints, I move behind you and take off the scarf, allowing you to start regaining your sight in the dimly lit room. You notice that there are candles throughout the room, but not enough to light it up much. That would explain the smell of vanilla as you entered.

You can’t see me yet because I am still behind you. You look around a bit more to inspect your surroundings. You can see a tray filled with fruits and cream on a table off to your left. You can also see my “toy box” sitting on the floor to your right. Finally, you see a bottle of champagne, but there is something odd. There are three glasses sitting next to the bottle. You ask me why there are three glasses and voice that is not familiar answers “one for you, one for her and one for me”. You seem a bit startled by this unfamiliar voice and I place my hand on your shoulder to relax you a bit.

I come around to stand before you, and you can now see how I am dressed. I’ve got on a deep green corset with matching thong, black thigh high stockings and high deep green heels. My ample breasts are spilling out of the top of the corset a bit, making you desire to feel them in your hands. My hair is pulled up towards the back where it falls in curls and there are a few stray pieces that have fallen into my face as well. As I lean in to kiss you in hopes that it will calm you, you ask me what it is that’s going on. As I press my lips against yours, you hear movement from behind you on the left side. You then see someone coming into your view and realize it is a woman. You are not sure who she is or what it is she is doing here. Well, you “might” know why she is here, but you can’t make such assumptions yet.

Then you realize that she too is dressed similar to me. She is wearing a black corset and thong, and the stockings with heels. Her hair is long, black, straight and down. As you watch her moving, you continue to kiss me as my hands move to feel your almost immediate arousal. I begin to undo your pants and bring your cock out into view. I give it a little lick and feel it jump in my hand. You see this mystery woman move around to the front of your view, but she moves behind me and plants her hands onto my ass. I move away from you slightly so that I can look into your eyes. You look back at me with that shy yet naughty boy look in your eyes. I smile a very naughty grin and shake my ass a bit for the woman standing behind me. She giggles and grabs at it more.

I then stand upright, the woman behind me starting to kiss and nibble at my neck. I stop her from continuing, as there are a few things I need to say before the fun truly begins. First, it is time to give us the roses, these gifts that you were to bring to us. You hold your one free limb forward, extending the roses out between yourself and us. The woman and I each take one and then I turn back to you. As you are looking me over and listen to my words, you notice the mystery woman is running her rose along my body. I tell you that you have been tied because first you must watch. You are free to do what you can to yourself with your free hand, but at this point, touching either of us is out of the question. We may come and touch you, but your free hand is to remain away from us.

I turn away from you a bit to face the woman standing behind me. I run my hand up along her face and into her hair. I grab a handful at the base of her neck, tight, but not hard. I pull her head back slightly as I lick from the top of her breast, up her neck. I release her head and move to the table with the champagne. I pour us each a glass and bring them over. I hand one to her and one to you. I then propose a toast to a night filled with new, exciting and very pleasing experiences. We each sip from our glasses, and then I move towards the woman. I lean into her and give her a kiss, slightly licking her lips to taste the champagne that lingers there. I pour a bit of my champagne onto her breast and begin licking it away.

She puts her head back and grasps my breast with her empty hand. She drinks the rest of her champagne and drops the glass to the floor. She moves her other hand to my legs and slides it up my inner thigh. She pauses just before reaching my panties and slowly runs her finger along the edge where my leg meets my mound. I pour more of my champagne onto her other breast and just before I begin licking, I glance over at you. You have the look of a man who could not be happier, although, I am certain that we will increase the amount of happiness you are experiencing.

I too finish my champagne and put the glass down. I move my hands to her body and begin to turn her so that her back will face me. She does as my hands tell her to and then I move my hands to the strings of her corset. I begin undoing it, watching you while I do. I loosen the strings and then kiss her back as it falls away from her skin. I pull it off and put my hands around either side of her, cupping each breast in my hands. I play with her nipples and bite into her neck. She moves her hands behind her to my hips and pulls my body closer to hers. I continue to play with her breasts a moment longer, then I slip my hands down, grabbing her thong on the way down. I move myself down the length of her body, licking spots as I go and still glancing over to you from time to time. You are sitting almost unblinking as you watch the “show” before you.

She steps out of her panties and I run my hands up her inner thighs until I hit her pussy. I then slowly move my hands forward and back, being sure to rub her clit as I do. She lets out a small moan and then I stop. I take my hands away and turn her to face me again. She kisses me intensely and brings her hand fast to my panty-covered pussy. She pushes hard so that I can feel the pressure against my clit. She moves from my mouth to my neck where she bites and sucks at it viciously, still pushing hard against me. She glides down my body and moves my thong to the side a bit. She licks my outer lips a bit, then forces her tongue inward, running it up and down over my hard little clit.

She is kneeling before me and I grab her hair and tell her to eat and suck my pussy. I want her mouth covered in my juices so that I can taste them from her lips. She rips my thong from my body and buries her face into my shaved puss. She is running her tongue around my clit and then I feel her insert two fingers inside me. I am still standing before her and I am pushing her face into my warm and wet pussy. She moans into me and it sends a thrill through my body. I grab her hair harder as I continue to push her face into me. I’m amazed she’s not suffocating because of how hard I am pushing. She keeps licking and sucking, starting to lightly bite at my clit. Her fingers are moving in and out of me as well, although now a third finger has been added.


I begin to feel myself coming close to orgasm and I demand of her to make me come. I tell her to lick and suck me until my creamy sweet juice drips down her chin. With these words, she increases her efforts and I begin to feel it as it wells within my crotch, getting ready for an explosion. I feel it begin and she laps and sucks even more fiercely. I yell out how good it feels and that I can’t wait to eat her and taste her luscious come as it spills from her pussy. I can feel as my come begins dripping down my thigh and I release my hold on her hair. She slows down and licks me a few more times before pulling away and standing up in front of me. I grab her and lick her, cleaning my sweetness from her face. She kisses me and then moves her hands to begin removing my corset.

I glance over to you and see that you have begun stroking your cock slowly. I ask you if you are enjoying yourself so far and you reply with a nod. I grin at you as she pulls my corset away. She lets it fall to the floor and then grabs each of my breasts and licks the hard nipples. She bites at them and I let out a small peep as the sting hits my system. I run my nails down along her back down to her ass. I spank her bare ass a few times and she jumps a little at the first swat. She digs her teeth into my breast, leaving a mark when she pulls her head away. I pull away from her and go over to my “toy box”. I take something out and then return and demand her to lie down on the floor with her legs spread wide.

I move in front of you a moment and watch you as you stroke yourself. I tell you how hot it makes me to watch you do it and that I hope you watching makes you hot in the same way. You say nothing, only glance down to see what it is in my hand. It is a clit vibrator, not something you have seen in my “toy box” before. I move over to her and begin attaching the device. I turn it on low and move away from her again. I grab a candle from one of the tables and straddle her. I can feel the slight vibrations against my skin as I sit on her. I tilt the candle slightly, allowing a small amount of wax to fall onto her skin and it lands on her stomach and I move the candle so that it leaves a trail towards her breasts.

I move and turn the switch on the clit vibrator to a higher setting. She jumps a little as she adjusts to the higher mode. I move myself down a little and I can feel the vibrations course through her body into my own. The feeling is intense and exhilarating. I continue to pour wax over her breast, but not over the nipple…yet. I stop pouring a moment and push my own wetness hard into hers. She moans a little and I then pour wax onto her nipple. She cries out a bit and then calms as the wax hardens, encasing her stiff nipple. I set the candle down and then slide myself down her body, stopping and running my fingers into her. She is so wet that three go into her easily. I add a fourth and it too goes in without resistance.

I slide in and out of her a moment and then take my hand away, licking her off my fingers, then moving my hand to her mouth so she can do the same. She takes two fingers into her mouth and sucks hard at them. I pull my hand out of her mouth and switch of the vibrator. I take it off her and then lower my mouth to taste directly from her pussy. I lick at her slowly, and I can feel how warm she is against my lips and tongue. I run my flat tongue slowly up from her hole over her clit, allowing my piercing to tease her a little. I then return my fingers inside of her.

I turn to you as I slide my four fingers easily in and out of her wetness. I ask you if you want me to fist her. You look at me and ask if it will hurt her and she responds for me, saying that it is the sweetest sort of pain. You say that you would like to see me put my fist into her and fist fuck her until she comes while I eat her pussy. I move my thumb up along side the rest of my fingers and slide in and out a bit to get it very wet. I twist my hand inside of her pussy and I can feel the muscles as they clench against it. I pull my fingers in to form a fist inside of her, which widens it internally. She gasps out and moans loudly. I begin pulling the fist outward and can hear the sucking sound of the juices around my fist, pulling against her pussy walls.

I slowly move my fist inward again and then begin to pull out, a bit faster this time. My fist is not moving as easily as my flat hand did, but it is getting there. I turn it inside of her a bit as I move it out. I lean down and run my tongue over her clit as I thrust my fist back into her, faster than I did as I pulled it out. I start to suck her clit hard and pull my fist and thrust in, faster still. The friction is lessening and I am able to move in and out with much more ease. I begin to really pull out and push into her. I’m pushing in harder and each time I do, she lets out a moan. I continue to suck hard on her clit as I force my fist into her. I can hardly believe that I am fist fucking and eating this woman as she moans and moves towards orgasm. I am getting more excited and I take a sideward glance to you sitting in the chair. You are tugging at your dick hard and fast now and I can tell that you want to come as I make her reach her breaking point.

I can feel myself getting wetter, both from the feeling of my fist inside her and you masturbating while you watch. How I want to feel your cock inside of me as you come. I keep at her, sucking and licking as I feel her tender clit on my tongue and her wet walls grasping my fist as it slides in and out of her. I keep fucking her with my fist as she screams out how close she is to coming. I can tell she is because of how tight her muscles are getting on my fist. I am straddling her leg and rubbing my clit against it as I pound into her again and again. She starts screaming as she unleashes herself. I look over at you as I keep thrusting into her and you are just beginning to come, as though her cry brought you to it.

I slow my movements and begin licking lightly at her clit. I then stop and pull my hand out. It is soaked with her wetness and I stand and ask if you would like to taste her. You stick out your tongue and I run my fingers into your mouth. You suck at them hungrily, like a starved man eating a meal. I ask if you would like to fuck me and you eagerly nod yes. I tell you to wait one moment as I walk over to my “toy box” again. I pull out a strap on, again, something you did not know of being in my box before. I put it on and then rest myself onto your lap, allowing your cock to penetrate me. I then pull her onto my “cock” and feel her ass as it rests against my lap.

We all being to move, as you fuck me and I fuck her. I grab one of her breasts with one hand and rub her clit with the other. I move my hand from her breast and grab your hand. I put it onto her breast and place mine over it so that we can both grab her. We are all still moving and the pace is quickening. I am amazed at the fluidity of it and that we are all managing to stay in sync with each other’s movements. I push myself onto your cock as she pushes into me. Then we move forward slightly, only to push back again. We are moving faster and we are both slamming each other down onto our own “devices”. We are all moaning from it and there is something amazingly exciting about this particular act. There is something that burns inside of me from being penetrated while being in control of the penetration of another woman. It’s as though I am the creamy filling in a sweet, sweaty and fucking HOT sandwich. I tell you to bite into me as we all fuck and you choose to sink your teeth in where my neck meets my shoulder. I cry out because that is the spot that always drives an immense amount of pleasure through me.

You continue to bite into me and we all keep moving faster and harder. We keep going and soon I can feel my orgasm as it draws nearer to its grand finale. I can tell it will be a big one this time, because of all the senses and how intense and arousing this is. I feel my pussy muscles contract as my orgasm washes over. I can feel you are close as well and I continue to rub at her clit. I scream out and start to shake from my orgasm. You start to moan as you come inside of me and she also cries out and digs her nails into my thighs. Our movement slows and then stops. We sit there a moment, catching our breath and then she lifts herself off me. I remove myself from you as well and then take my strap on off. You are still mostly bound to the chair and I kneel before you to remove your ankle restraints.

I then pull off your shoes, pants and boxers. I begin to lick your cock, tasting the mixing of our flavors and then she joins me in the “cleaning”. We are both licking your cock, sucking all the sticky sweetness off. From time to time we stop and kiss each other, then return to your cock. We each slide our lips along the sides of your shaft as you breathe in and out at a slightly quickened pace. I move away from you while she continues to lick and suck at you. I tell her to take you into her mouth and then I grab her hair from behind. I thrust her head onto your cock and pull it away. I want you to fuck her mouth and I want to be in control of it. She plays with her clit as I force her onto your dick, making her suck you fast and hard. Once I am satisfied with this, I pull her away and then remove your final restraint.

I pull both of you towards the bed, where I lay her down and spread her legs. I kneel in between her legs with my ass up and lean in to eat her pussy again. You get onto the bed behind me and run a finger inside of me. I am still soaked and you move your cock into me with ease. You plow into me hard and fast, fucking me as if this were going to be the last time ever. I am eating her pussy as a pro, licking and nibbling at her clit as I move two fingers deep inside. I fuck her with my fingers as hard and fast as you fuck me with your cock. She tells you to fuck me harder until I come. You do as she says and slam into me hard and fast, my ass slapping against you as you plunge deep into me. I do the same to her, licking around her clit and sticking my tongue inside alongside my fingers every now and again.

She starts to moan loudly and then begins to shake as she comes all over my hand. I pull my fingers out and bury my face into the wetness. You keep fucking me until you come and at that moment I bring my head up and scream as her juice drips from my lips. I can feel the hot blast inside as you release and my own orgasm begins. I am almost a slave to it as you continue pumping in and out. You slow down and pull out of me. You flop down onto the bed and I bring myself up next to you. She pulls in close as well, and the three of us lay there a while. We watch the flickering of the candles as we each lie in our own state of euphoria.