Wannabe Milf

Story Info
Mother wants to be sexy and fails. Her son comforts her.
6.8k words
4.15
95.2k
98

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
summersss
summersss
147 Followers

Jane checked herself in the mirror one last time before preparing to go out and meet the boy's downstairs. She wore a tight apron with a loose shirt that would be sure to show off her large bust for their young eyes. She made a pose similar to the ones she saw models make on posters when she was younger with one hand on her hip and another holding her raven hair up. Jane winked at herself and bit her lip coyly. Then she couldn't help but giggle.

It took quite a bit of nerve to work herself up to this but after years without her husband or any other man's attentions she decided to take a more direct approach. She told her son it would be alright to invite his friends over to play games on their huge TV so that she could create an opportunity to show her body off to them.

Finished dressing, Jane applied a bright red coat of lipstick and a heavy perfume along her chest. As ready as she would ever be, she took light steps downstairs to the kitchen and got food for the boys. This would be her excuse for interrupting them.

Deftly in her high heels carrying a tray of food and drink, Jane entered the living room. Her son, Tod, and his two friends from college sat yelling at the screen, waving their arms wildly. They had not noticed her. That was OK. Now she could surprise them.

Continuing to step lightly, more so now that she carried their food, she approached the young men. "Hello, boys! I brought you some refreshments."

Hearing her, they turned their heads, looking first to the food and then, seeing her clothing, or lack of it, to her. Tod's friends had their brows raised as they looked her up and down but Tod's face showed confusion.

A tingle of heat went up her spine. She was actually doing this, displaying herself for their virile eyes. Gaining the confidence to continue, she began to serve them as a dutiful mother.

"No need to get up," Jane said. "I will get out of your way once your bellies are full."

She proceeded to serve Tod's friends their lunch. She made sure to bend down enough that they would notice her lack of bra and see between the exposed cleavage of her hanging breasts. Her breasts swayed as she went to the next boy to serve him food. The last one she served was her son in order to keep up the appearance of modesty. He also got flashed with her bosom.

After all the boys had their lunch, she fixed her apron in a way to show more skin and shake her wide hips then left the room. Immediately she crushed her back against the closed door to the living room and put her hand to her beating chest. She'd done it. The looks on their faces would fuel their fantasies for weeks. Even her own son got a good look at her, his eyes popping. She still had it, the ability to drive men to lust just like the old days of her youth.

Chatter came through the door and she put her ear to the door to eavesdrop. Jane had to know what naughty fantasies they were having of the milf that had just paraded in front of them.

"It wasn't just me that saw that right?" one of Tod's friends said.

"No man, I saw it too. Her tits were all hanging out," The other boy laughed.

Jane imagined him making lewd gestures between the silence and she saw in her mind eye him pawing at her breasts. She'd dithered on whether to expose more skin or go for a tighter top but the reaction of the young man vindicated her. Jane went on listening to them.

"I mean, like, she was all, like, 'would you like some more boys.' And, 'hello boy's this and that'."

"Oh yeah, I had to pull back a bit to make sure those sagging tits didn't touch my face."

Suddenly her stomach started to churn. Her tits were not as firm as in the past but she wouldn't have described them as sagging. Maybe that was what the boy's liked these days?

"I got a flash of her torso when she was fixing her skirt, gross. I mean, you saw those stretch lines? Hard to believe she only had one kid. Hey Tod! You got a couple dozen brothers and sisters running around that I don't know of?"

"I would be interested if you had any sisters to get the image of your old woman out of my head. Who does she think she is? Mrs. Robinson?"

The churning in her stomach turned into a boiling pit. Rather than seducing the young men, her performance revolted them. Jane thought they saw a sexy older woman, a milf. At least that is how she wanted them to see her. Instead, she'd made a fool of herself and they laughed at her for it.

Then Tod spoke in her defense. "Shut up idiots. It's not her fault you two were peering where your eyes shouldn't. If you never had your minds in the gutter all the time, you two wouldn't think every female that appears in front of you are trying to seduce you."

Her son did his best to cover up the truth. Not only had she embarrassed herself, but she'd also humiliated her son in front of his friends. Her vision blurred as her eyes moistened.

"Besides," her son said. "My mom is out of your leagues anyway. Stick to hitting on girls too drunk to see your ugly mugs."

At this, the boys began exchanging insults. While it heartened her to hear Tod defend her, it changed little. She sulked upstairs like the tired old woman she was.

***

Back in her room, Jane cried into the pillow as if she were a silly girl dumped by a boy. She'd stripped off her clothes in anger and threw them to floor like the useless rags they were. Her husband had been in the right all along. No wonder he wasn't excited by her and left.

A knock came on the door and before she could answer, Tod entered the room. He paused for a moment at seeing her bare back and ass jutting out at him but continued to the side of the bed where he joined her. Jane turned away from him, ashamed.

Undeterred, Tod touched her bare shoulder. "Mom...are you alright?"

"Why? Did I upset your friends? Or are you here to tell me not to bother you anymore?"

He sighed, and she heard him run his hand through his hair. "So, they were right, you were trying to..." He trailed off, not able to say it.

So, Jane finished for him. "I wanted to turn them on."

"Are you interested in my friends? I think this is the first time you've seen those two though. I don't mind who you date but that was, odd."

Frustrated, she turned to her son and spilled out the truth. "I have no interest in dating them!"

"Then why did you show off like that? Your breasts were hanging out and I could practically see your nipples."

Getting heated she rose from her pillow. "I wanted to feel sexy."

When Tod said nothing, she noticed him staring at her breasts that revealed themselves once she'd risen from the bed. Yet again she embarrassed her son with her body. The embarrassed blush on his cheeks told her this, but she was too upset to cover up.

"You're plenty pretty mom," he said after pulling his eyes from her chest.

"I don't want to be pretty. I want to be sexy. I want men to want me."

"You want father to want you."

There was the truth of it. All this to tell herself and others that her husband had no idea what he was talking about. But now Jane knew he did, and that he was right to run off with that hot young student from her son's class. A blush colored her face at her petty motives.

Tentatively, Tod put a hand on her thigh and squeezed to give her comfort. He rubbed back and forth along her the length of her thigh. It caused her to flush. How sweet her little man was. Even after all she'd put him through since his dad left. She'd spent so long thinking of herself and not of him.

"I'm sorry," Jane said.

"Don't be. Even if father isn't here, I am. Remember that." Tod peered into her eyes as if trying to say something more. She saw the love in them and acted on the urge to hug him, not caring she was mashing her breasts into his chest.

Nervously, Tod hugged her back, rubbing his hand on her hair and the other down her lower back, edging close to her behind. The hug lasted longer than normal but both were unwilling to let go having gone so long without expressing their feelings for each other. Tod's had his face nuzzled into her neck and his hot breath gave her the comfort she desired but combined with his hand now touching her bottom she felt something else, something hot. Alarmed, she disengaged.

"We haven't hugged like that since you were a boy," Jane said. Her eyes were dry now. Embracing her son worked to lift the sadness.

Tod was still in a position as if ready for another hug, arms outstretched encompassing the space she had occupied. Seeing his mother wasn't going to renew the hug, he let his arms drift down. "Mom, the reason why the guys reacted the way they did is not because you are unattractive."

"It's doesn't matter any longer. I don't need the pep talk."

"Just listen. The reason is that times have changed. With VR and legal prostitution combined with the welfare economy, the guys see females differently."

Jane's eyes widened, stunned. How could she have missed the obvious? If a guy wanted a girl, he could just hop into a virtual reality that had him playing as a king to a gaggle of willing princesses. Automation of most work left much of the population jobless and on welfare, herself included. This led to a plentiful supply of young women able to cheaply offer their services. This also meant when an older woman decided to tease some boys, they knew they could get better elsewhere in a heartbeat. The realization only made her feel more foolish than she already had. Jane should have watched more porn or at least done a search on the internet.

At seeing her crestfallen expression her son got up from the bed and gave her some time to herself. Jane ran a hand over the warm depression on the bed where Tod left. Tomorrow she would make it up to him and be a better mother. Her husband and other men no longer wanted her, but she had her son and she would do anything to keep him.

***

As she thought, interactions between her and Tod had grown awkward, strained even. She said nothing to this, of course, and tried to continue on as normal. The only change to their routine was her open and constant expression of her love for her son. No longer would she let the ghost of her husband ruin what she had left.

Jane was blessed to have such a wonderful son. He'd always been bigger and stronger than other boys. Despite this, he was no bully. Tod would defend the weaker boys at school where bullying had grown rampant. Jobless parents, unhappy adults, and aggrieved kids who took their frustrations out on others. Her boy suffered none of this even if he had his own difficulties, like a mother who spent her time bemoaning the loss of her cheating husband and trying to seduce his friends.

Instead of bullying others, he used his strength and channeled it to sports, a field not taken over by robots. Tod stood out by being a jack-of-all-trades in the sports field, showing talent in every sport he tried. It made him popular with the girls and she felt both pride, and she had to admit to herself, jealousy when they came in and out of his room.

The two had just finished dinner and Jane was washing up the dishes when Tod snuck up behind her and planted a gentle kiss on her neck. "Love you, mom."

She bounced a little on her toes in surprise before warming and turning to give him a smile. "Love you too, son."

She went for a peck on his cheek but missed and landed on his lips. It lingered for too long and so did his presence behind her. His arms were wrapped around her. Her behind pushing into his crotch as she tried to continue with the dishes. Happy at his embrace and glad at the closeness, she let the hug continue, remembering her pledge to love her son more than she had previously.

Tod rocked her side to side. Back when he was a teen, they danced like this during the holidays with him behind her, rocking her slowly. She hummed a tune and let the dishes down to rock with him, the back of her head resting on his toned chest.

Unconsciously she pressed herself harder against him and felt a bulge in his pants. She cursed herself at having humiliated her son again. Her need for closeness had given him an erection. How could he help himself when her warm body was against his? Jane had no more delusions of her attractiveness and knew this must have horrified Tod but her son was too sweet to say it.

Letting him save face, Jane removed herself from him, stopping their dance. "I have to go shower, finish the dishes for me."

"Sure mom."

She hustled up the stairs, feeling her son's eyes on her as she left.

Jane let the water rain down on her body, soaking her hair and cleansing her skin. It pleased her to delude herself into thinking Tod erection was for her body and not an instinctual reaction. Desperation and lust had turned her into a pervert. To think she wanted her son to desire her sexually. His wonderful affection was not enough it seemed. Yet it would have to be.

With no man willing to pleasure her, Jane fell back on the tried-and-true method of masturbation. Probing fingers went past her torso and the wet, trimmed fuzz above her pussy to rub the lips of her vulva. She squeezed her thighs together as if trying to stop herself, letting out a single sigh when she inserted her digits into herself and stroking them into her own body.

Though the boys made fun of her, she imagined them with her right now, worshiping her body. Instead of laughs, lust-filled eyes gazed upon her and their hands would roam her body, exploring every inch of her smooth skin. They would smile as they did it, counting themselves lucky for the chance at her mature body.

Jane let out another sigh. Not once in her life had she been with two men. It pleased her to pretend she could and would. Without a real man here for her, she pretended as if their hand were on her body instead of her own.

Thighs and fingers slick, Jane shuddered, moaning. This is how she forgot about her husband, about the laughter of young men who turned away from her. It was how she forgot about that the one whose eyes she wanted on her body belonged to her son.

As she fingered herself, she took the bath rag and rubbed just above her pussy, providing further stimulation. Now gasping and straining to stand as she had her way with her own body. Her eyes flickered open, and she saw a dark figure outside the glass of the shower. Though misty It was obvious who watched her.

Pretending not to notice she continued masturbating herself. The knowledge of her son's eyes on her providing more naughty stimulation. Putting another finger insider herself, she spread her legs and turned. Tod would now be able to see her legs spread with his mom's fingers between them.

Taking care not to slip she put her back up against the wall and arched herself so her pussy jutted forward, her knees bent and her free hand groping her breast. She twisted at her nipple, then pulled them lewdly.

The blurred image that was her son was also making motions with his hand, the outline of his pants was on the floor and she saw the familiar strokes of a man jerking off.

A proper mother would stop this or at least ask why this was happening, but she had shown herself not to be a proper mother. Nor did she want to be. Before she'd held back her cries of pleasure but wanting to stimulate her son, she let them escape her lips. Eyes closed and head against the tiled walls of the shower, she screamed.

Fingers jammed as far inside her pussy as possible and hand clenching her heavy breast, Jane came. Her juices joined the water to wash away into the drain. She heard a grunt from the other side of the shower, then saw a powerful pale splatter against the clear glass of the door. Soon after the figure of her son disappeared.

***

Recently as she slept, she felt the heat of her son watching over her. Keeping her eyes closed, Jane waited for him to say something. He never did, silently leaving the room as if he never there. Somehow, she felt, disappointed. What exactly did she wish for?

Both mother and son must have known what took place at the shower. What was there to say? Best to pretend as if it never happened. What really bothered her was why he needed to pleasure himself when he had so many willing hot girls lining up for him? Then she realized this was not the case anymore. As she had fallen into moping, her son had picked up the slack. This left little time to sleep with his many fangirls.

Another example of how Jane failed as a mother. So self-absorbed in her own feelings, her son was as lonely as her, the misery spreading in the family. She'd find a way to fix this somehow.

Jane needed to find a hot, tight girl in Tod's age range, someone who could satisfy him properly. She wracked her brain, desperately wanting to help her son. Then she remembered walking past the yoga studio in town earlier in the week. She'd peered through the window as she strolled by and paused. The class was full of fit college-aged coeds, mostly female. Then she'd recognized the yoga instructor as one of Tod's middle school teachers from several years ago, Ms. Foster.

Of course! Jane would convince Ms. Foster to let Tod attend her class full of hot young women, fertile ground for her son. Jane was excited by the idea. She called the studio and asked for Ms. Foster on a whim. To her surprise, Tammy Foster came on the line.

"Of course I remember Tod!" Ms. Foster said cheerfully.

"Well, he really enjoyed having you as his teacher in 7th grade. He talked about you all the time. I'm sure he would love a chance to catch up after all these years," Jane suggested, hopeful that Ms. Foster would agree to meet him.

"Well, I'd very much like to see how he has matured. And maybe he'll like yoga! I can come by this afternoon to talk to him," Ms. Foster offered.

"Oh, that would be lovely. Come on by the house this afternoon. I won't be home, but I'm sure if you just ring the doorbell, Tod will let you in. Thanks again for agreeing to offer him a spot in your class," Jane tried to sound innocent, hiding the excitement in her voice.

As Jane hung up, she felt a heat spring up in her chest. She had to admit it to herself, it was jealousy. Some random slut from Ms. Foster's class would give Tod what Jane, his own mother, had failed to. But so were the sacrifices a mother had to make for her son.

The key was not to let Tod find out his dear mother was playing matchmaker. Males hated to feel controlled. It went double in their sex lives. That's why she lied to Ms. Foster about not being at home. She didn't want Tod knowing she'd set him up.

Downstairs, Jane heard the shrill ring of the doorbell.

"Can you get that honey? I'm about to hop in the bath," Jane yelled to her son, who was downstairs.

She heard him stomp over to the door as she went into her bathroom and ran the bath water. With the water running, she crept to the threshold of her bedroom door, listening intensely downstairs. She couldn't hear everything Ms. Foster was saying, but caught words here and there. Her son's voice was much deeper and clearer. Jane heard them engage in a pleasant conversation and went back to her bathroom to turn off the water.

Jane shed her clothes and slipped into the bath. She tried to relax and not become anxious about what her son and Ms. Foster were discussing. Their muffled conversation became background noise. After some time, she got out of her bath and dried herself, slipping into a bathrobe. Then she noticed that there was no more talking. Had Ms. Foster left? She crept to her door, tilting her head to listen downstairs.

There was a peculiar silence, though she had not heard the front door open and close. Ms. Foster must still be in the house. Then she heard her son's voice.

"All the way down... that's it, you can take it." He sighed loudly.

Jane heard a faint whimper, then the sound of someone coughing. She bit at her nails and tapped her foot rapidly. What was taking so long? Was Ms. Foster showing Tod some yoga postions?

summersss
summersss
147 Followers
12