Want a Lift

Story Info
He offered a lift to a hiker - with a proviso.
2.5k words
4.33
41.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,425 Followers

I had a couple of weeks off and was driving up to the Gold Coast. I intended to just laze around, have some fun, and possibly meet a friendly young lady or two. Possibilities beckoned.

I had easy travelling for the morning, stopping every hour or so for a quick stretch. Come lunch time I pulled in at a Diner and had a meal and made use of the facilities. Then it was back on the road again.

Just after I left the Diner I spotted a young lady by the side of the road, trying to hitch a ride. Feeling companionable I pulled up to offer her a lift.

"Hi," I called to her. "I'm on my way to the Gold Coast. Assuming that you're going in that general direction feel free to hop in. Just give a yell when you want out and I'll slow down enough for you to open a door and jump."

She gave me an annoyed look, slowly shaking her head. I suspected that while she wanted the ride she didn't want it with me.

"Thanks, but no thanks," she said. "I'll be fine."

"If you don't want a lift, why are you hitch-hiking?" I asked, quite happy to appear a bit obtuse.

"Hop in a car with a strange man twice my age, heading off to who knows where? I don't think so. I'm not a complete idiot."

"The name's Brian," I told her. "I'll smile while you take my picture and then I won't be a stranger anymore. I'd put your age at about nineteen and that means I'm not twice your age. I already said I'm heading up to the Gold Coast. You really should listen when people are talking to you. As to not being a complete idiot I'm happy to know you realise you are partly an idiot for hitch-hiking. Now that I've addressed the points you've raised, hop in and we'll be on our way."

"I'm eighteen, not nineteen, so I suspect that you probably are twice my age. You certainly look it."

"That's low," I mourned. "Hurtful, is what that is. Accurate, but still hurtful. Why not accept the lift?"

"You're kidding, right? You'd probably make a pass or try to rape me as soon as I get in the car."

"Now you're being silly," I told her. "There's no way I'd act like that. At least, not with the Diner just over there. I'll probably do my best to screw you silly later, but that will be a lot further down the road. Oh, and it would be consensual, not rape."

"Consensual?" she asked, the tone of her voice saying she very much doubted it. "I don't want to have sex with you so how would it be consensual?"

"If you accept my offer of a ride, knowing I intend to have sex with you further down the road, then you are implicitly agreeing to it. Especially as you know I won't change my mind about it."

"Well, that's a marvellous offer, isn't it?" she sniped. "Hop in for a ride and a rape and you're wondering why I'm not leaping at the opportunity."

"Not really wondering," I pointed out. "I can understand you being a little nervous about having sex with me. Just don't get too worked up about it. I'll do my best to ensure you enjoy it. Ah, I have to admit that I'm assuming that you're not a virgin. If you are a virgin and hitching a ride you would be a moron and probably already in the car, totally oblivious to what the future holds."

From the nasty look I got the non-virgin tag was correct. I sighed.

"Listen, does it really matter if I'm the next one to taste your delights. We both know that you'll wind up in bed with someone, sometime, and probably enjoy it immensely. I'm just helping you gain a little experience and giving you a lift at the same time."

I reached over and opened the door.

"Come on. Hop in and we'll be on our way. How far are you going?"

I was quite pleased when she slowly slipped into the car. She was certainly nervous but she was going along with my suggestion. OK, she was probably telling herself she could bolt before I got around to screwing her but I suspected that she'd stick around. I leaned on the accelerator and we moved off.

For the first few minutes we just exchanged small talk. Her name was Debra and she was on holiday and she was also heading for the Gold Coast. Slowly she started to relax but I could sense that she was acutely aware of me and she couldn't help but think about sex and wonder how to get out of having it. I decided to stir the pot a little.

"You'll probably find that you will feel a lot more relaxed if you go commando," I told her.

"Are you insane?" she asked, giving me an appalled look.

"Certainly not," I said, sounding surprised. "Take your time and consider it. If you take your panties off you'll be admitting to yourself that you're going to have sex soon. That admission will be enough to make you relax a little. Also you'll be without panties sitting next to a man who knows that you have no panties on. That awareness will be working on him as well as you. You'll find yourself getting excited and you'll know, you'll just know, that he's getting excited as well. You may find that instead of waiting for me to pounce you'll find yourself suggesting we pull over and do it now."

"You have got to be kidding me," she said, barely breathing the words.

I just smiled and continued on. After about five minutes I glanced over at her.

"Well? Are you game to slip them off or not?"

She didn't say anything, just looking straight ahead, face slightly flushed. After another couple of minutes I heard her take a deep breath and she started wriggling about. Her panties came off and she jammed them into the pocket of her backpack. I didn't say anything.

I kept on driving. We passed through a small town of about a thousand or so people and then we were driving through the countryside again. If she'd wanted out then that town would have been her best bet but she didn't ask. About ten minutes out of town there was a rest area for trucks and I pulled in. There weren't any trucks, it being far too early in the day for them to be pulling over.

Debra looked flushed and nervous having a pretty good idea as to why I'd pulled over. I reached down and pushed my seat back to the maximum. That done I disengaged the lock on the steering wheel, pushing it down and back, giving me considerable room.

Looking at Debra I gave her a smile and a wink. At the same time I unfastened my trousers and slipped them and my jocks down. She glanced down at my erection, blushed, and hurriedly looked elsewhere. She wanted to say no so badly but didn't quite have the nerve. Still, I expected her to panic and get the nerve as soon as I touched her, so I didn't.

I settled back comfortably and relaxed.

"Come here," I said softly, coaxingly.

"What?"

"Come here," I repeated, speaking just as softly, but this time patting my lap. "I want you to climb aboard."

"You're kidding," she said, sounding amazed. "You expect me to climb onto your lap and sit on that?"

I smiled, letting her see that yes, I did expect her to do that little thing. Now the ball was in her court. I wasn't going to touch her. She was going to have to touch me. A completely different ball game to what she'd been expecting.

"You seriously expect me to. . ." Her voice trailed away while I just smiled and gave a gracious inclination of my head to indicate agreement.

Now she was all nervous for a different reason. I wasn't jumping her and she'd have to do the running. There's a big difference between having a man force himself on you and finding that you're going to be climbing onto him.

Now she was flushed for a different reason, casting little looks at my erection, building up her nerve. I knew things would be OK when she unclipped her seat belt.

She climbed from her seat over onto my lap, me keeping my hands out of the way, letting her do it all. She finished up straddling me, facing me, with my erection rearing up between us. Reaching down she lifted her dress out of the way and then rose up onto her knees. She moved closer to me, my cock disappearing between her thighs.

She settled down a little and I could feel myself pressing against her. Not quite in the right place though. She looked at me expectantly but I just kept on smiling and doing nothing. I could see her slowly coming to the realisation that I wasn't going to steer myself into place. She was going to have to do it.

I suspect the look on her face was one her dentist would recognize when he had to drill. A nervously resolute look that shouted I can handle this. Her hand dipped down and closed over my cock, her face going even redder as she did so. She adjusted my position slightly, squirming a little, and then she was starting to sink down onto me, my cock finally moving into her. At this point she very quickly snatched her hand away.

Her movement was slow but continuous as she took me into her. After a few moments I gave her a little help, pushing up to meet her, letting her slide down even faster. She bottomed out with a funny little squeak, her groin pressed firmly against mine.

We stayed like that for a short while. She probably assumed that I'd now take control but that wasn't my intention. Not yet, anyway.

"Feel free to start bouncing anytime now," I said.

She had a confused look on her face and was chewing on her lip but, after just a slight hesitation, she started moving. I won't say she was bouncing but she was certainly sliding up and down my cock, her passage clinging tightly to me.

Feeling gentlemanly I gave her a little assistance, pushing up to meet her, pulling away a little when she lifted. Not enough to have her thinking I was taking over but enough to make her efforts easier. She was starting to breathe harder and seemed quite content to keep on moving at the same pace so I just let her go.

I did notice that she was concentrating on how what she was doing was making her feel rather than how it was making me feel. Still, she was young and entitled to be a little selfish. I just kept moving with her, letting her have her fun.

After a few minutes I think I could safely say she was bouncing, happy little grunts being exhaled as she plunged down onto me. My estimate was another minute or so and she'd climax.

I'd made a good guess and two more minutes hadn't quite passed when she started squealing and clinging to me as she effectively twerked on me. A few frantic bounces and she was climaxing, happy as a clam.

She relaxed against me, breathing deeply. I let her rest there for a moment or two, finally encouraging her to lift herself up off me.

"In the back seat," I told her, getting her to slip between the two front seats and onto the back seat. I quickly did the same, settling down next to her. Reaching over I started lifting up her top.

She looked a little puzzled but didn't resist, lifting her arms and letting me take her top right off.

"Ah, what are you doing?" she asked when she found I was unclipping her bra.

"Undressing you," I pointed out, drawing her bra down her arms and tossing it over onto her top. With that done I started taking her dress off.

"Wait a moment," she started but I just shushed her and took her dress off, leaving her naked. She was blushing, arm across her breasts and hand covering her groin.

"A little late for that," I pointed out.

"But why did you take my clothes off?" she said.

"You're joking?" I said. "If I'm going to have sex with you then I want you naked."

"B-but you already did. You can't do it again yet," she pointed out.

I smiled as I shook my head.

"Nonsense. Preliminary only. Why don't you hop onto your hands and knees?"

I had her on all fours quite smartly with me kneeling behind her. Her head was turned, trying to see what I was doing. I stroked her slit with my cock, slowly moving until I was ready to plunge home again. I pressed forward a little, just enough to be firmly engaged. My arms went around her, hands closing on her breasts.

"Shall we continue?" I asked.

She made a strange sound that wasn't a yes or a no. I gave a mental shrug and surged home, with Debra giving a loud squeal and pushing back hard to take me.

"Oh my god," she shrieked. "I can't believe that you can do this so soon."

It was easy. I still hadn't climaxed as I'd been holding back, waiting for this. Now it was my turn. She'd be feeling very sensitive after her little adventure and I should have her highly excited in very short order.

I was driving in hard, thoroughly enjoying myself, happily playing with her breasts as I went. I'd re-ignited her passions very quickly and she was bucking frantically under me, squealing happily, totally involved in what was happening.

I kept going hard and fast, my cock plunging into her time after time, quite happy to have my wicked way, with Debra just as happy to let me. I took my time, bringing her back up to where she was almost climaxing and then holding her there, reducing her to a pleading mess.

I finally had to seek my own release. I had no choice in the matter if I didn't want my balls to explode. I gave her a little extra oomph and exploded into her, with Debra screaming and climaxing again.

I settled back onto the seat, pulling her so she was sitting on my lap, one hand stroking her breast while we both relaxed, breathing hard.

Eventually we cleaned ourselves up and dressed. As we drove off I tossed a glance towards Debra.

"I do trust that you left your panties off," I murmured.

"What? Why would I?"

"Well, there's a lot of time left in the day," I pointed out. "In a couple of hours I'll probably want to scratch my itch again. Also, if we stop for dinner I think I'll enjoy knowing you're wandering around the diner without any panties."

She blushed fiercely, pointedly ignoring what I'd said. I wondered how long it would take for her to slip her panties off again. Five minutes, was my guess.

Ashson
Ashson
8,425 Followers