Want to Play Ch. 05

Story Info
Stuck between a rock and a hard place.
3k words
4.72
51.6k
36

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secrecy456
secrecy456
1,083 Followers

Ok everyone here's chapter five. I think the next chapter will be the last chapter and thx again for reading. Keep the feedback coming.

*

Erica was pacing back and forth in the bathroom. This was the longest two minutes of her life. She looked at the clock again and nearly broke her ankle trying to get into the bathroom. She looked at the test and it held a plus sign. She almost screamed, but she needed to be sure. She grabbed her phone and made an appointment to the doctor.

Erica sat in the cold waiting room nervously waiting for her name to be called. A nurse came out of the back with a folder in her hand.

"Erica Jackson?"

"Right here." Erica got up and walked over to the nurse. The nurse led her to a small room while she waited for the doctor. A few moments later a knock sounded on the door and Dr. Jones came in. He was an older man with brown hair that was graying around the edges.

"So Erica what can I do for you today?"

Erica took a deep breath. "I came to see if I am...how do I put this? I want to see if I'm pregnant."

Dr. Jones looked at her and smiled kindly. "Of course we can see if you're pregnant. Let's just get a urine sample and I'll run the tests."

Erica went into the restroom and did the duty then came back out with her sample. She gave it to the doctor and waited as he ran the tests.

He came back into the room a few minute later.

"Well from the results Erica it shows that you're pregnant." Dr. Jones looked at Erica with kind hazel eyes.

Erica sat on the cold table with shock at the news that was read to her. Her face slowly formed into a grin then a full out smile. She jumped off the desk and ran to hug Dr. Jones.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You don't know how happy this makes me!!" She started laughing and gave the doctor another hug.

Dr. Jones laughed and looked at her. "Well sweetheart I didn't have anything to do with the babies, but you're certainly welcome."

Erica froze in mid-jump. "Babies?! As in TWINS?!!!! Om my gosh I'm having twins!!!!"

Erica ran over to the doctor again and gave him a hug.

He laughed. "Erica I'm happy for you and I'm glad that you're happy. Now let's talk about your new diet for the next few months and let's talk about the things you need to do in order to get ready for these babies. By the way does the father know yet?"

Erica shook her head. "No, but he will very soon." She smiled to herself and thought about the life in her stomach. Hopefully this would prove to be more of a blessing than a curse.

Adam sat in his tattoo shop going over the transactions for the day. He heard the bell ring over the door.

"I'm sorry we're closed for the day." Adam looked up and held his breath. Giselle Harris stood in the middle of the doorway with a barely there silk dress hugging her curves. She was still beautiful from the last time he saw her. Her honey blond hair fell in curls around her shoulders. She smiled at him with hazel eyes.

"Adam long time no see. How have you been lately?" Giselle walked over to Adam. The man was still fine as hell and it didn't help that every time she was around him she got wet.

"I've been doing good Giselle. How have you been doing?" Adam looked over at Giselle with blank eyes.

"I've been doing well and you're father says hello." Giselle walked around the front desk of Adams' shop and stood next to him.

"We've missed you Adam you need to come home and see your family." Giselle looked at him with pouty eyes.

Adam gazed at Giselle then sighed. She was his stepmother who was trying desperately to get him into bed. She was one reason why he didn't have a good relationship with his father. No screw that she was the whole problem. His father didn't like him around Giselle and his father felt that he always had to be in control. Giselle would always get what she wanted, but Adam practically had to beg for his father to give him something.

"Giselle you need to stop this little game you're playing with me. It's not right and as much as my father hates me I refuse to hurt him." Adam got up from his desk and pushed his way around Giselle.

"Adam you know you want me so how about you stop playing games. You act as if you're some saint saving everyone from injustice. Aren't you the same man who has sex with women as if it's a game?"

"Who the hell told you that shit?"

"Oh my little friend Katy told me. Oh don't worry she wasn't hurt she was just surprised that my stepson was such a good fuck. I wish I could know what she did." Giselle walked over to Adam and pushed her breasts up against him.

Adam pushed Giselle away. "Giselle get the fuck away from me okay? I'm not playing anymore with you. I'm surprised my father hasn't found out the dirty slut you truly are. You're only with him for the money."

Giselle tossed her hair over her shoulder. "Yeah you're right, but that doesn't matter because he's in too deep now." Giselle tossed her head back and laughed.

Adam walked over to her and pushed her out of his shop. He locked the door and went back to his work. He stopped as he realized his hands were shaking. He couldn't let Giselle get anywhere near Erica because if she did all hell would break loose.

Erica was walking around Adams' house with her hand on her stomach. She looked down and smiled at the sight. She was having Adams' children. She twirled around in the middle of the room then sat back down in the chair. For a couple of hours she'd been trying to figure out how to tell Adam she was pregnant. She thought about just telling him the news straight up, but she thought it was too conventional. She thought about spelling it out in a cake, and then she thought about walking around the house all day with her hand on her belly. Either way she had to tell him the news soon. Erica stopped her pondering as a knock sounded on the door.

She walked over and looked through the peep hole. "Who is it?"

A pause sounded before a deep gruff voice answered. "I'm Adams' father Colin."

Erica tried to reign in the anger that bubbled to the surface before she opened the door. On the other side was a man the same size as Adam, but the similarities stopped there. This man had red hair and blue eyes. His face was full of hard lines that looked to be from stress.

Colin looked at her. "May I come in?"

Erica moved to the side to let Adams' father in. "Adam isn't here, but I'll let him know that you came by." Erica tried to figure out were that side of her came from. Who was she to tell Colin that he couldn't visit his own son?

Colin smiled at her. "That's okay I didn't come here to see Adam. I came here to see you."

Erica walked over to the couch in shock. "Okay sure what did you want to talk about?"

Colin looked at her with sad eyes. "First I wanted to explain myself. I know you've already found out how bad of a parent I was and I know there's know excuse for the way I treated Adam. I couldn't stand the thought of looking at Adam everyday. When I lost his mother it was like I lost everything in life. Adam only made it worse considering he's an exact replica of his mother. Except she was full of life and happiness while Adam is cold and dark. I guess that's all my fault, right?"

Erica moved over to sit by Colin. "You can't help what you feel Colin, but Adam needed a father and a mother. You should've stepped up instead of quitting. Don't think that Adam doesn't love you he's just hurt."

Colin looked at Erica. "Yeah and I'm king of the world. Because of me Adam has had a fucked up childhood. He didn't have the happy life that his friends had. I was so focused on getting love from another woman that I just refused to let anything interfere with that. Adams' mother was all I had and when someone else came along I did everything to hold on to that."

Erica grabbed Colins' hand. "Well you can do everything to get your son back. It's not too late for you and Adam. I think this might be a better time than you think."

"I hope you're right Erica, but anyway enough about me I just came by to thank you for giving my son the life and happiness he deserves."

Erica grabbed Colin into a hug. "Colin it's not too late to give your son what he needs. But you have to be the one to make the effort to change."

Colin smiled at Erica then looked down to see her hand resting on her belly. "Does he know yet?"

Erica looked at him puzzled. "Know what? Oh...OH!!! No I just found out today, but he's going to be a father and well you're going to be a grandfather if you want to be. You can show your love to these children."

Colin looked at Erica fiercely. "I would love to be a grandfather."

Erica laughed as Colin pulled her into a bear hug. They talked for a few more hours then Colin got up to go back to his house. Erica sighed as she closed the door behind him then looked at the clock. It was 10 o'clock and Adam still hadn't made it home. She went upstairs to go to sleep. Hopefully he'd be home when she woke up.

Adam sat in the middle of the living room floor surrounded by Ceces' toys. She had gone upstairs with her father earlier. Nick was probably reading her a story. He looked up and saw Nynia staring at him.

"Adam you have to take a chance. Don't assume that she's going to hurt you just because of your past experiences."

"Nyn I'm sorry it's just I don't want to scare her off."

Nynia scoffed at Adam. "If you didn't scare her off when you got naked there's a big chance you won't scare her when you drop the L-bomb."

Adam gave Nynia a droll look. "You know I'm tired of you making fun of me and if you don't stop I'm going to beat up your husband."

Nick walked into the room. "Hey if you're going to kick anyone's ass it needs to be yours. Are you really going to let a woman like that walk out of your life?"

Adam looked down at the ground. "She deserves someone better than me."

Nynia walked over to Adam and punched him the arm. "Adam she deserves you and its about time you let someone take care of you. Stop trying to save the world and start trying to save yourself."

Adam got off the floor and pulled Nynia into a hug. Then he walked over and punched Nick in the arm. Adam walked outside to his car and drove to his house. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 12 o'clock no doubt Erica would be worried about him. Fuck she was too good for him, but he'd be damned if he let someone else take her from him.

He walked upstairs and saw her in his bed cuddling his pillow. He walked over to her and leaned in for a drugging kiss. He savored each stroke of his tongue against hers. He pulled away from her lips slowly then traced her bottom lip with is tongue. Erica woke up and looked at him with her chocolate eyes.

"Hey fathead it took you long enough to come home."

Adam smiled at her. "I'm sorry it took so long. What do you want me to do to make it up to you?"

Erica arched her brow then pulled the covers off her body revealing the skimpy baby blue lace bra and thong she was wearing. "I don't know you figure it out."

Adam laughed while he pulled off his clothes. He slowly slid off Ericas' bra and thong then settled himself between her thighs. He lowered his head to her breast and began to suck and lick on her nipples. Erica ran her fingers through his thick hair.

"Adam..." She sighed his name then bit her lip. "Adam I need you now."

Adam stopped licking her breasts. He positioned his cock then slowly moved inside her wet core. He slowly slid deep inside then slowly slid out. He groaned as Erica dug her nails deep into his back.

He lowered his head to her lips. "Erica baby I need you."

Adam increased the pace of his strokes and Erica arched her back. The orgasm came on her so fast that she didn't have time to prepare for it. Her body began to tingle and she felt her pussy squeeze his cock as she came. Adam pulled Erica closer to his body as he turned on his side. He looked her deep in the eyes.

"Erica I love you."

Ericas' eyes widened in shock then tears filled her eyes. "I love you too Adam. I love you too."

Erica smiled as Adam pulled her into a hug. The news she had for him could wait until tomorrow.

Adam sat in his shop adding another tattoo to his faithful client Todd.

"I swear Adam you do the best damn tattoos this side of the equator."

Adam smiled at Todd. "Todd you're just saying that because you want a damn discount and you're not going to get one."

They both laughed and Adam led Todd up to the front counter. He almost cursed when he saw who was waiting for him in the front.

Giselle stood in the middle of the shop wearing a white t-shirt that fit and hugged her breasts. Her legs were encased in a pair of skimpy blue shorts.

"Adam sweetheart I'm here to take you to lunch." Giselle smiled at him sweetly.

Adam walked over to Giselle angrily. "Get the fuck out of my shop or I'm calling the police."

Giselle shook her head and tsked at him. "Adam, Adam, Adam. Come on one time won't hurt. You know you want to."

Giselle grabbed Adams' head and pulled him down for a kiss. Adam barely heard the bell on the door ring, but he didn't miss the familiar voice.

"Adam?" Erica asked. Adam turned around and wanted to die right then and there. Erica sat there with a shocked look on her face.

He grabbed her in his arms. "Baby this isn't what it looks like."

Erica looked at him with disappointment. Adam felt so ashamed that it was all he could do not to beg her to forgive him. "Then what is it Adam."

Adam walked up to her. "This woman is my bitch of a stepmother. She's just trying to ruin everything."

Erica looked over at the blond woman. "Adam why are you kissing her?"

"I didn't Erica she pulled me down for a kiss and-"

Giselles' snotty voice entered the conversation. "Really? So you didn't walk in here wanting to kiss me? Please Adam we know the truth."

Giselle turned to Erica. "Hi sweetheart I'm surprised Adam didn't tell you about me. So how long have you been fucking?"

Erica looked at the woman with cold eyes. "We've been seeing each other for about six months."

Giselle turned to Adam with a look of mock shock on her face. "Really Adam and you have been together for six months? Adam that's a new record you've probably won the game for the rest of eternity. Oh wait Erica you didn't know did you?"

Erica looked at Adam confused. "Didn't know what Adam?"

Giselle laughed. "Oh sweetie Adam and his friends play a little game every once in a while. They sleep with women and whoever sleeps with the same woman for the longest wins the game. Oh and the prize is one hundred dollars. And guess what sweetie you just made Adam a hundred dollars richer."

Erica tried to stop the sting that came into her eyes, but a tear escaped her eyes. She looked at Adam with hatred. "So Adam how was it. Was I good enough for you?"

Adam walked up to Erica. "Baby I can explain."

"Don't touch me! I'm glad to know that you got something out of our relationship. Don't worry you won't have to deal with me anymore."

Erica ran out of the shop and got into her car. She drove off down the street like a bat out of hell.

Adam ran outside after Erica. Just like everyone else she'd left him, but this time he'd given her a reason to leave. Adam ran to his car and drove home hoping he could catch Erica before she left the house. He ran to the bedroom, but was sadly disappointed when she wasn't there. He walked into the bathroom and ran some water in the sink. He threw the cold water over his face, but he couldn't wake up from the nightmare. He dropped to the floor and looked over at the box next to him. He picked up the box with shaking fingers then ran out of the house. He had to find his woman and his baby before it was too late.

secrecy456
secrecy456
1,083 Followers