Wanted: A Bad Man, A Very Bad Man

Story Info
Susan wanted a good man but a bad man, a very bad man too.
11.4k words
4
18.1k
11
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two men rolled into one, an Angel and the Devil, Susan wanted a good man but a bad man, a very bad man too.

Sorry but good guys need not apply. Good guys aren't man enough to sexually satisfy Susan Jill Parker. Having been around the block with a few dozen men while dating and when in the swinging lifestyle with her ex-husband, when it comes to men, she knows what she wants and what she needs.

Good guys may know how to treat a lady with respect, sweet talk, and polite manners but they don't know how to treat a woman with sexual abuse by slapping her around before having rough sex with her. Bad men may not know how to treat a lady with respect, sweet talk, and polite manners but they sure know how to treat a whore. Suffice to say, Susan Jill Parker, if I say so myself, is, indeed, a whore.

Proud to be a whore, she's a whore. Not taking any shit from any man, unless she wanted to be spanked and face fucked, she enjoys being a whore. Forget the games and sexual teasing, she takes what she wants and, in the process, she gets what she deserves. Bad men, very bad men, understand that concept about women who are whores. It's the good men that make the mistake of putting whores up on pedestals.

"Get on your knees, Bitch, and suck my cock," said Bob, Susan's husband before becoming her ex-husband.

When she refused to obey, he spun her around as if she was a ballerina, a ballroom dancer, or a square dancer. He purposefully turned her back to his best friend, Mike, sitting on the couch watching their sexual antics. Accustomed to Bob flashing his wife to his friends but, unbeknownst to Mike, this sexual scenario was especially arranged personally for him. Susan was Mike's birthday gift.

"Happy birthday, Mike," said Bob while smiling widely at his friend and giving him a wink.

Then, as if grabbing her in a wrestling hold, a reverse headlock, with her head tucked in his arm behind him and her ass facing Mike, Bob leaned Susan forward. From Mike's low vantage point sitting on the couch, undoubtedly, he had a good upskirt view of Susan's white panties. As if he was one of one of Alex's minions played by Malcolm McDowell in Stanley Kubrick's Clockwork Orange, Bob lifted his wife's short skirt to expose her white, bikini panties to his friend. Not stopping there, he reached his long arm forward, pulled down her panties, and walloped her shapely, naked ass hard, three times.

'Whack! Whack! Whack!'

With her naked ass practically in his best friend's face, Bob kept Susan in that position while Mike reached out his hand to touch, feel, fondle, squeeze, and slap her naked ass. Taking advantage of the sexual situation, he slid a slow, purposeful finger along her warm and already wet pussy before inserting his finger inside her to fingerfuck her. Not only was Mike sexually attracted to Susan but also, he had a fetish for spanking. He loved spanking whores, especially bad whores, very bad whores.

All for his benefit anyway, it didn't matter that Mike was there watching Bob nakedly expose his wife while sexually assaulting her and physically abusing her. All part of his birthday gift, it was okay that his best friend was ogling Susan's naked ass and the back of her naked pussy. It was already mutually agreed upon when Mike pulled out his erect prick and stroked himself while watching Bob sexually assault and abuse his whore of a wife because she'd be sucking his cock next. Only, other than wishing him happy birthday, Bob hadn't told Mike that Susan was his surprise birthday gift. He'd tell him after she sucked and fucked him.

# # #

This sexy scene was all part of a sexy game they secretly played to spice up their sex lives. With Susan an exhibitionist and Bob a voyeur, he had stripped his wife naked in front of his friends before when she refused to play strip poker with them. He had stripped her naked before when she refused to serve them beer while topless during their weekly poker games. After his poker buddies left, with them all seeing her naked and allowed to grope her, Bob and Susan would be having hot pillow before, during, and after they had wild sex.

"Did you see your friends staring at my naked tits," whispered Susan to her husband while stroking him?

She stroked him faster and harder while he felt her big breasts and fingered her nipples.

"I thought they were going to have heart attacks and die when I stripped off your blouse and removed your bra. They loved your big tits, Susan," said Bob.

While allowing his friends to feel her and fondle her, he had stripped her naked many times before and even pushed her in the pool naked when she refused to play Marco Polo with them. He had stripped her naked before when she refused to have sex with one of his friends. Finally allowing his four friends to gangbang his wife, he watched his wife feebly resist while his friends had their wicked, sexual way with her naked body. Expecting her to obey him "until death do they part," he was her husband and she was his wife after all.

"There you are boys. She's all yours. Have fun with her," said Bob opening his bedroom door wide for them to see Susan naked and tied to her bed.

All part of a sexy game they played, Susan feebly struggled against her ties.

"You're an asshole, Bob," yelled Susan.

One by one his four friends had their sexual way with Susan's beautiful, naked body while Bob sat in the corner of the room watching his friends having sex with his wife while masturbating himself.

# # #

That was then and this was now. Now it was his Mike turn to have his wicked, sexual way with Susan. Now it was Mike's turn to fuck Bob's whore of a wife.

"Get on your knees, Bitch, and suck my cock," said Bob, Susan's husband before becoming her ex-husband.

Still refusing to move to her knees to suck her husband's prick, Bob grabbed a big handful of her long, blonde hair and pulled her down to where she needed to be to suck him. When she refused to open her mouth and take him inside, he pulled her hair harder and, as soon as she screamed, he filled her mouth with his erect prick. Not letting go, he held her head in place with a heavy hand while humping her mouth and fucking her face until he ejaculated and until she swallowed. As much as he enjoyed sexually abusing his wife, she loved being sexually abused.

Then, as if tossing a bag of trash in the dumpster, he pushed her towards Mike. Eager for sloppy seconds, Mike looked to his best friend as if asking his permission to have sex with his wife. The best man at their wedding, Mike had wanted to have sex with Susan since the first day he met her more than three-years ago. Unbeknownst to Mike, with Susan a whore, she was as sexually attracted to her husband's best friend as he was sexually attracted to her. They already had sexy pillow talk over her having sex with his best friend before coming up with this sexy plan of her being his birthday gift.

When Bob smiled and nodded his okay, Mike kissed Susan. He forced his tongue in her mouth while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples through her clothes and before removing her blouse and bra. As if he was forcing her, part of the sexy game, part of Mike's sexual fantasy, and all part of his birthday gift, Susan struggled and feebly resisted to save her modesty and her morals by trying to keep him from removing her clothes.

"No. Don't. Stop," she said slapping him while pushing him away. "Oh, my God. Mike! What the Hell are you doing? How dare you remove my blouse? How dare you remove my bra? How dare you feel my naked tits and finger my nipples," she said all for the sake of sexually exciting her husband. "What the Hell is wrong with you? Let go of me. Bob! Help," said Susan. "Help me!"

Not having to slap her or force her, when Susan took his cock in her hand before taking his stiff prick in her mouth, he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples while she blew him. Susan sucked her husband's best friend while her husband watched. Now, with her already naked, Mike forced her back on the rug, mounted her, and inserted his erect prick inside of her. Mike continued kissing her and felt her naked breasts. Then, stripping himself naked, he pushed her back and mounted her. He made love to Susan before fucking her, while Bob watched and masturbated himself.

"Happy Birthday, Mike, Susan is our birthday gift to you," said Bob.

# # #

Wanting the best of both worlds, tired of sacrificing one for the other, an enigma, Susan searched for a good man who's a bad man too. Not an easy combination to find, she wanted a man who'd treat her like a lady in public but like a whore in the bedroom. She wanted a man who knew what he wanted, when he wanted it, and a man who was willing to take it. She wanted a man who wouldn't take no for an answer. She wanted a kind and gentle man in public but a bad man who'd strip her naked and take her against her will in private.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. I need to cum. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," screamed Susan while Bob pounded her pussy in the mattress after Mike left.

Unable to find a man who's a good man in public but also a bad man in bed. Having gone through men like water in search for a bad man, a very bad man, perhaps such a man doesn't exist. While you're here reading this story, let me ask you a question.

"Are you that man? Are you a man's man, a manly man, and a macho man who knows how to put a strong woman in her place while making her come back for more?"

Yet, in this instance, a first time for everything, whoever said that good guys come in last was wrong, dead wrong. Even though this story is expressly written for bad men, very bad men who are good men when it comes to loving and caring for their women, my heart roots for the good guys. Instead of a bad man, a very bad man, Susan wanted a good man but with bad, very bad sexual intentions.

Something that most women would never allow, she needed a man who'd strip her naked and expose her to his friends. She needed a man who'd allow her to have sex with his friends while he watched and masturbated himself. She needed a man who enjoyed her talking dirty in bed while telling him all that she wanted to sexually do with him, with his friends, and/or his male relatives. She wanted a swinging man who wasn't possessively jealous of her need to have sex with others while he watched and/or participated.

Fortunately for the not so sexually appealing men, not all beautiful women are sexually attracted to beautiful men. Unlike men who are hypnotized by a pretty face and mesmerized by a shapely body, women tend to see what the man is beneath the surface. They see the real man behind the illusion of good looks and a hard body.

Unlike men who want big tits and shapely asses, women don't need or necessarily want all of the glitter of a pretty face and muscles. They want the gold that's buried beneath the surface and that resides deep within his heart. The saying that he has a heart of gold was said for a reason. Yet, sometimes it takes a while to mine it and to bring the shine of his gold to the surface. As most men have a hard time being expressively vulnerable enough to expose who they really sexually are, sometimes it takes a tragedy or a breakup for the real man to move to the surface and reveal himself.

As you can determine from the above, men want what they see and feel on the surface. Conversely, women more want what they can emotionally feel on the inside. Yet, as much as men want and expect to have sex, women want and expect to have sexual orgasms. Men just want to cum but women want it all. Women want to see, feel, and hear fireworks. Where men only need a pretty face and a sexy body to attract their attention, women need and want more. Most men need more than just a handsome face and a hard body to attract a beautiful and sexy woman.

For men to attract the most beautiful and sexiest women, instead of and/or in addition to, they need intangible qualities. They need to be special in not just looks but also in feelings, emotions, honesty, and fidelity. Once the lights are out, the woman is left with the real man. If the real man is nothing more than an illusion of himself and an empty shell, what she saw in the light of day won't translate through the darkness of night. There's nothing left of him to love.

How many men have asked the same question when seeing a beautiful woman with a homely man? What does she see in him? What does he have that I don't have. Obviously, for her to be with him instead of being with me, he must have money. He must be rich. Yet, they'd be wrong.

# # #

Billy Joel, singer, piano player, and songwriter, won the love of supermodel Christie Brinkley. It wasn't as much as what he looked like, it was more what he wrote about. Ric Ocasek, the lead singer and front man for Cars, won the affections of supermodel Paulina Porizkova. He won her not from his Ichabod Crane looks but from his music. Rod Stewart won the hearts and the loves of three beauties, Penny Lancaster, Alana Stewart, and Rachel Hunter not for his looks but for his songs.

After having admitted to having sex with more than 4,000 young, admiring groupies, Gene Simmons, the lead singer of Kiss, finally grew up and married Shannon Tweed. He nearly lost her several times with his immature and perverse infidelities. No woman wants a man she can't trust. Unless they're swingers in the swinging lifestyle, no woman wants a man who sexually desires other women over her, especially women who they can't complete with, women who are much younger than her.

David Bowie won Iman, and Mick Jagger won his wives, Bianca and Jerry Hall. Jagger had countless female admirers including Marianne Faithful, Carly Simon, Linda Ronstadt, model Janice Dickinson, and Carla Bruni, the president of France's current wife. He bedded women despite of his decrepit looks and despite his not so sexy body. Instead, he won women based on who he was inside. What more can I write to prove my point of what women want in men?

Whereas women must be beautiful to attract a man, men don't have to be handsome to attract a woman. Just look at the above and below collection of men and then look at all the beautiful women they bedded. Fidel Castro slept with 35,000 women and Wilt Chamberlain bedded 20,000 women. Most basketball players don't score 20,000 points in their careers, never mind women. When did Wilt find the time to play basketball?

Unable to beat them off with a stick, Warren Beatty supposedly slept with 12,775 women. Okay, in his day, he was a hunk but he's not typical. Ric Flair, professional wrestler, claims he had sex with 10,000 women. Unless he's counting all the time he wrestled with women in bed, when did he have the time to wrestle? Leonardo DiCaprio claims he slept with 9,125 women, most of them models. Obviously attracted to big breast women, he had a particular fondness for Victoria Secret's models. Obviously attracted to angels, in addition to having a fascination for their big tits, I guess he loved their wings too.

Seriously, have you ever met a model in person and tried to have a conversation with one? Having worked for a famous modeling agency in Boston as their business manager, I came in contact with more than 2,000 male and female models. Even though when you see someone so beautiful or so handsome all you do is stare, what they say about God not giving someone everything is especially true about God giving models beauty but not giving most of them brains.

Charlie Sheen claims he bedded 5,000 women. Gene Simmons and Mick Jagger are tied with 4,000. Jack Nicholson, Simon Cowell, Dennis Rodman, and Dustin Diamond (Dustin Diamond? Screech of Saved by the Bell fame. Eww) all claim they slept with 2,000 women. Hmm...I wonder if they all slept with the same 2,000 women. I truly feel bad for the women.

Yet, think about it, whether it was 12,775 women, 10,000 women, 4,000 women, or 2,000 women, that's a lot of women. When the average woman has four sexual partners in her lifetime and the average male has seven sexual partners in his lifetime, it's not normal to have sex with thousands of people. With them so very distracted and scattered, when did they have time to do anything else but to have sex? Moreover, why would men want to have so very many empty, sexual relationships that complicated their lives and cluttered their minds?

Hugh Hefner, the man who we'd think would lead the pack of empty, sexual relationships, slept with 1,000 women as has Russell Brand. George Clooney, John Mayer, and Derek Jeter slept with so very many women that they lost count. Most men keep count of their sexual affairs, but most women don't. Despite being married to the same woman for 59-years, Tom Jones claims that he had sex with 250 women every year, which would add up to 14,750 women during his marriage. His hit songs, It's Not Unusual, She's A Lady, and What's New Pussycat suddenly take on new meaning.

# # #

Suffice to say that all the men listed above are bad men, incorrigible men, and perverted men. There must be something seriously wrong with men having the sexual need to have sex with so very many women. Yet, with my Mom a stripper, a prostitute, and an all-around whore, if she kept count of all the men she sucked and fucked, she'd be in the thousands of satisfied customers too. Dedicated as she was frugal, instead of renting a room, she took her work home with her. There was always some naked man in our house day and night.

Fortunately for men, not all women are nice girls. Fortunately, for nice girls, not all men are bad men. Yet, taking one to know one, truth be known most women are whores, especially when with the right man. Instead of bragging about and broadcasting their sexual affairs in public, women hide their sexual promiscuity better than men do.

Just as men have bedded thousands of women, there are women who have had sex with hundreds of men. Only, whereas men count making out with and feeling a woman through her clothes as having sex with her, even though stroking a cock and sucking a cock are considered having sex, many women only count sexual intercourse as having sex. Some women would rather stroke a man and/or suck a man than to give him a long, wet, passionate kiss good night. For many women, believe it or not, hand jobs and blowjobs are less personal than French kissing.

Indeed, if women counted all of their make out sessions, hand jobs, and blowjobs they gave men over the years, they'd be right up there with the men who have had the most sex with women. If women counted all the times that men felt their breasts and fingered their nipples through their clothes in the way that men count that as having sex, they'd be deemed whores. If women counted all the times they allowed men to finger their pussies and masturbate their pussies while sucking their naked tits, they'd be just as perversely perverted as men.

"Instead of giving you a good night kiss, instead of having sexual intercourse, what if I gave you a hand job and/or a blowjob instead," asked Mary? "Would you like that," she asked feeling his growing erection through his pants while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples through her blouse and bra?

'A hand job? A blowjob,' thought Joe. 'Wow!'

"Sure. Okay, Mary. I'd love a blowjob," said Joe.

The last time she'd be seeing him, Mary didn't like her blind date. A good way to get rid of him, she'd rather stroke his cock or even suck his cock than to kiss him, especially French kiss him. She'd rather he cum all over her hand or even in her mouth than for him to stick his tongue in her mouth while feeling her naked tits and fingering her naked pussy.

# # #

As surprising as it may be shocking, at the top of the slut list, believe it or not, was Nancy Reagan, President Reagan's wife. With Ronald Reagan as much of a man whore as were Presidents Kennedy, Clinton, and Trump, they were a good match. Something that wasn't as expected then as it is now, Nancy was particularly fond of giving blowjobs to get acting jobs. From producers, to directors, to agents, or to fellow actors, she'd give anyone a blowjob if it meant her getting a role in a movie.