Wanted: A Black Woman for Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can understand how meeting the same type of men looking for only one thing can be frustrating and demoralizing, but not all men are like that. Men want love, as much as women do," he said looking at her with stars in his eyes.

Preparing himself mentally for his first kiss, he looked at Samantha, while waiting to feel all that he imagined he'd feel, when falling in love with her. Then, using that motivation to put in his kiss, he hoped that he'd pass her kissing test, after he put more emotion behind it. Surely, rather than being disqualified by just one kiss, he'd love to have another chance with her. Only, this one kiss, as if he were a prince and she was Cinderella, may be the only chance he'd ever have with her.

Actually, with his fate in the stars, what difference would it make if he failed her kissing test? Left unencumbered to find Miss Right, as he is without Felicia in his life, he'd be better off without Samantha, too, if she wasn't the right one either. Yet, if he passed her kissing test, this is a memory that they could tell all their friends, their family, and even their grandchildren about for the rest of their lives.

Then, he realized that he was testing her, just as much as she was testing him. Just as if there was no connection for her, if there was no connection for him, what's the sense of trying to develop a relationship that isn't there? He already wasted three years with Felicia and, at thirty-years-old, he wasn't getting any younger. Yet, just looking at her, he felt something that he never felt with Felicia. He felt a connection and he hoped she felt one, too.

"Okay, are you ready?" She looked at him and puckered her lips, before laughing.

"Wait," he said returning her laugh. "Give me a moment to prepare myself. I need motivation," he said, as if he was an actor about to play his kissing part. "What's my motivation? You're beautiful and I'm terribly attracted to you. This one kiss may lead to a lifelong commitment or the end of this date. This one kiss could conceivably lead to even more kissing with touching, feeling, and groping. This one kiss could--"

"Are you done?"

"Sorry," he said looking at her. "Yes, I think so?"

"Is this all that you think about before kissing a girl for the first time?"

"I'm a guy. Don't you think about any of that?"

"No," she laughed. "I just allow it to happen."

"Actually, I'd rather not tell you what I think about before kissing a woman for the first time."

"I think I can imagine," she said with a laugh and looking down at the obvious bulge in his pants.

"Okay. I'm ready. Here goes," he said leaning into her.

As if it was a kiss in a censored '50's era movie, they kissed a full kiss, but without tongues. Finally, Samantha was the one to part his lips with her tongue. As soon as she did, they kissed longer, deeper, and more passionately. Only, it wasn't until the third kiss that they both showed real passion for one another. Forget about the first kiss, it wasn't until the third kiss that their lips connected them.

"Well, did I pass?" Darnell looked at her with stars in his eyes. "Because I know that I could have given you a better kiss, if only you'd give me another chance. I'm just nervous being put on the spot to perform like this. Just give me one more chance. I know that I can give you a better kiss. Maybe, if we stood outside the car and I could have--"

"Just shut up and kiss me, Darnell," she said putting her arm around his neck and pulling him to her.

They kissed and kissed and kissed, until Darnell couldn't stand the suspense and broke away from her.

"Well? Tell me. Did I pass? Did I pass your kissing test?" Feeling as if he had, he looked at her with desire. "I need to know, Samantha, if you're as attracted to me, as I am to you."

"Oh, yeah. You're a good kisser alright but more importantly, I felt something," she looked at him, while playing with his fingers. "What about you? Did you feel anything, when kissing me?"

"Did I feel anything? Are you kidding me? Oh, yeah, I did," said Darnell wanting to unzip himself and pull out his cock to show her exactly how much he felt and how hard he fell for her. He looked at her and smiled. "Yet, keeping in mind the ad that I wrote for Craigslist about kissing, hugging, groping, and fondling, this is what I was thinking."

"Yes?"

"Since we got the kissing part out of the way, being that it was part of my ad, I think we should get the hugging, groping, and fondling part out of the way, too," he said with a laugh.

"Oh, you do, huh?" She looked at him and laughed.

"I do," said Darnell puffing out his chest.

"It was, as if you read my mind," she said with a dirty laugh and a sexy look.

They kissed again. Only, this time, he felt her breasts through her dress and bra, while she felt his cock through his pants.

Kissing and kissing, while forgetting he ever dated, what's her name, Samantha groped his cock through his pants, while French kissing him. He felt her breasts through her dress and bra, as soon as her nipples made their appearance, he fingered them, too. As soon as he started fingering her nipples and teasing them out with his fingertips, the harder and bigger they became. The more he felt her breasts and fingered her nipples, the more excited she became. Then, once her nipples were erect and hard, he pulled them out even further with his fingertips, while kissing her.

Taking his cue by the way she was fondling his cock through his pants and by the passion she returned in his kisses, he stuck his hand down her low cut sundress to feel her breasts through her bra. A front snapper, it wasn't very difficult to release the snap and he did. Now with her naked breasts in the palm of his hand, he fondled one, before caressing her other breast. He pulled the front of her dress down to expose her breasts for him to see and for him to suck her nipples. Firm and shapely, she had fabulous, natural breasts. Then, testing the waters, he reached his hand down between her legs and up her short dress. Raising her dress high enough to exposed her white panty, he cupped her pussy through her panty, while tracing her pussy slit with his fingers.

Not one to allow him to have all the fun, she unzipped him and reached her hand inside his pants to feel his cock through his underwear, while kissing him. Then, she unbuckled, unbuttoned, and pulled down the top of his boxer shorts to expose his erect prick, while holding and fondling his cock. Slowly stroking him, while fondling the head of his cock, she looked down and stared at his erect penis. Once he moved her panty aside and inserted his finger inside of her and once he started rubbing her clit, she leaned down and took him in her mouth. He couldn't believe Samantha, the new woman of his dreams was giving him a blowjob, while he probed her pussy with his finger.

Honestly, when he first met her in Starbucks, he never thought she'd agree to go out with him. Then, when she sat with him in his car eating their food, while watching the ocean, he'd never thought she'd allow him to even kiss her, especially after she said he'd have to pass her kissing test. Now, feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples, while inserting his finger deep inside of her and rubbing her clit, as she stroked and sucked his cock, he hasn't had this hot of a date in a very long time. Matter of fact, he's never had a better first date than this, even with his beloved Felicia. If his first date was this good, he couldn't even imagine his second date.

She stopped sucking him, before he ejaculated in her mouth. He was disappointed that he didn't cum, especially when, obviously, she had a quiet orgasm from him fingering her. Nonetheless, even though her lips were no longer around his cock, he still had her lips there to kiss and kiss and kiss.

"Well, I think that was enough for a first date," she said with a laugh, while snapping her bra and straightening her dress.

"So, do you mean to say that you agree to go on a second date with me?"

"I don't know," she said.

"You don't know? What do you mean, you don't know?"

Darnell put his cock away and zipped, buttoned, and buckled his pants.

"I haven't been asked, yet," she said with a sly smile.

"Samantha," said Darnell taking her hand in his. "Would you go on a second date with me?"

"Yes, Darnell, I will. When?"

"Saturday. Forget about the Nude Day barbeque. Let's go see a movie and then have dinner at a proper sit down restaurant."

"Okay," she said.

That Saturday, Nude Day, instead of attending the Nude Day barbeque, Darnell and Samantha watched a movie and had dinner after. Then, with everything going so well, Samantha invited him up for a nightcap. She poured him a drink before excusing herself.

"Pardon me for a moment," she said going in her bedroom. When she reappeared, he couldn't believe his eyes. Something he had only read about in Penthouse Forum, he never knew any woman who really did his. She was naked.

"Oh, my God, you're so beautiful," he said standing to stare.

"Being that this is Nude Day, being that we didn't attend the Nude Day barbeque, I wanted to show you all that you missed."

He walked to her to take her in his arms. Kissing and kissing her, while feeling her naked ass and her breasts, before reaching down to feel her exposed pussy, she was already so wet. Obviously, she wanted him, as much as he wanted her. He was still there the next morning, when she had to run out to the mall to buy the Sunday paper and some coffee. Glad to go with her, they walked through the mall holding hands and laughing like the lovers they now were.

"Darnell?" A sad, little woman approached them dragging an impatient man behind her.

"Felicia! How nice to see you," he said giving her a happy smile, with a kiss on the cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm good. I didn't see you at the Nude Day barbeque, yesterday," she said eyeing Samantha.

"Oh, that," he said waving a hand of disinterest. "I figured with us no longer together, that I'd only make you uncomfortable attending with my date," he said looking from Felicia to look at Samantha. "Samantha, this is Felicia my ex-girlfriend. Felicia, this is Samantha, my new girlfriend," said Darnell beaming.

"You know, Vito," said Felicia to Darnell.

"Yes, of course," he said sticking out his hand for Vito to shake. "How are you, Vito?"

"Good and yourself?" Vito and Felicia eyed Samantha. Who wouldn't? At six foot tall with her heels and hair, easily, she was still six inches taller than Felicia in her high heels.

"Good," said Darnell.

Darnell accomplished what he set out to do in making Felicia jealous, only he no longer cared. In love with Samantha, she was all the woman he'd ever need. They were married within the year.

THE END

This is an Nude Day contest story. Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.