Wanted and Unwanted Touches

Story Info
Angie's attacker shows her how to feel good.
1.8k words
4
37.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Depression.

I think that would be the one and only word that could describe how I was and had been feeling for the past couple of weeks. On and off, sleep and then abrupt awakenings... tossing and turning, my mind just seemed like it wouldn't shut off. I just couldn't stop thinking about him.

Brian was my boyfriend of seven years, and I couldn't get him off of my mind. I loved him dearly but I was starting to feel that after a sexless seven years, he was starting to fall out of love with me. You see, we are both practicing Mormons, and we both agreed that we wouldn't have sex until marriage.

I am still a virgin, and I believe that he is too, but I know how men are especially once they start masturbating and get a feel for that orgasm. I am starting to feel the same way, but I feel as long as I still have an intact hymen, and no man has entered me, I won't be tempted to have sex. But that doesn't mean that I haven't and don't masturbate.

My cousin's favorite line is "no one can love you like you can!" And if I may, I fully agree with her. I love the feeling that clitoral orgasms give. I love the way tremors rack my body until I almost black out in euphoria, and I know that once I feel my boyfriend slide inside me for the first time, I will probably lose consciousness for sure.

But that's the whole problem! I want this so badly, and I want everything to be right the first time, but I am totally not sure if Brian feels the same way. I hear the words come out of his mouth when he whispers in my ear "I love you Angie," and kisses my neck and sticks his tongue in my ear when we are making out, but I just feel this emptiness inside. Maybe it's because I want to feel him inside of me just as much as he wants to feel my hot cunny wrapped around his hard cock.

Just the mere thought of Brian entering my hot wet pussy makes my juices flow like lava down my legs, but every time I want to say something to him about it, my beliefs get in the way, and I can't do anything! My tongue gets completely tied, and I get a knot in my throat.

All of this thought about sex is making me tired, so I think a nap to cool my jets would be the more than perfect way to get all of this off of my mind.

Sleep felt so good for a change. I peeled my jeans down my legs, and left just my panties on, along with an over sized T-shirt that I had acquired from my older cousin that I often slept in, and I laid down on my queen sized bed. My bra was never comfortable to sleep in, so I threw that in the pile with my pants, and I left my anklet socks on, and let my hair down, and before I knew it, I was counting stars, and my mind completely left me, and I had the most comfortable sleep I had encountered in ages!

I couldn't tell you how many hours, minutes, or seconds had passed, but I could tell you that when I woke abruptly from sound sleep...

My hands... my feet... what the hell was going on? I couldn't move. My limbs were bound to all four corners of the bed and a bandanna had been tied around my mouth as so I couldn't scream.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't move one inch from the center of the bed. Totally bound and tied and left exposed to who ever wanted to see me. And that's when it happened.

A warm rough hand touched my left ankle. I turned my head to see who it was and just that quickly, my t shirt was being pulled over my head. It wouldn't come completely off, but it was pulled up enough for me to be blinded by the black cotton material, and I could no longer see what was happening around me.

The hand was replaced onto my ankle and now was slowly traveling up my calf and the back of my thigh until it reached the v in my legs where my hot musky pussy was flushing hot juices despite the fact that I was scared for my life. I was so scared, and I wanted this to stop, but the more I fought it, the hotter and wetter my pussy got! Scared as I was, I was twice as excited.

That's when I felt the cold harsh feeling of steel on the inside of my leg. I started squealing against the gag and started bucking and wreathing frantically against my restraints. The hand was very genteel and calming when it landed on my back and I felt the presence of a warm body very close to my head. "Shh, I am not going to hurt you. I promise! Calm down, I just want to make you feel good." The male voice whispered.

It took a couple seconds for his words to resonate through my mind, but when I realized that this person could have already killed me by now, I calmed down a little bit. And as soon as I stopped flopping around I briefly felt the steel again, and by the time I realized it was a knife, my blue cotton panties had already been sliced open at the crotch leaving a cotton belt around my waist and my hot pussy exposed.

Soon enough, I felt the caress of warm fingers at the opening of my vagina and I started to moan. It felt so good because I hadn't touched myself intimately in about a week. I also heard the knife fall to my carpeted floor and I breathed a bit easier. But my exhale was only short lived because before I knew it, those same caressing fingers were now diving under me and reaching for my clit.

I pushed my midsection towards the caress, as I silently begged for more. I needed more, I needed to feel who ever this was placing their fingers deep inside me. I wanted more, needed more, yearned for more!

The hot breath that preceded the wet tongue that lapped at my wanton hot box is actually what did it. The hot breath is actually what sent me into the thralls of my first orgasm. It felt SO GOOD. And my pussy twitched and throbbed as the orgasm rocked and shook my body. Not long into my orgasm, and before I could enjoy the full finish, the vicious tongue came back, and I felt my ass cheeks being parted, and the warm tongue bathing my asshole in saliva and the intense orgasm that I was having sent me spiraling into a black oblivion as I completely fainted from pleasure.

When I came too, it was to the heavy pressure of someone on my back. The warm body that was laying on me was breathing heavily into my ear.

"This may hurt a little, but the pain will subside." The voice whispered, and before I could realize what was going on, pain ripped through my loins. Up into my stomach, and throughout my whole nervous system. It ripped into my chest and to the tips of my fingers and toes as I felt a thick hot pole being rammed into my midsection. The hard pole that was a cock breaking my hymen filled my pussy and I contracted the muscles inside my pussy to hug and contort around this foreign object that was beginning to feel good inside of me.

I screamed into the bandanna at first and the hand covered my mouth through my shirt, and then as the pain subsided I felt the hand let go as I stopped making noise. Down the insides of my arms two hands traveled and to my exposed and very ticklish armpits. Over my sides and under my stomach and back up to caress and squeeze my tight tits and to my hard nipples these warm hands traveled.

The ecstasy was too much. I wanted to see my attacker. I wanted to force my tongue down his throat, as I held onto him for dear life. I wanted to feel him slam me onto a wall and fill my hot wet cunny with his rock hard meat over and over again until I cried out in orgasm and he filled my hole with ropes of his hot man juice. But instead I felt my attacker from behind. Entering my dripping wet hot box over and over again, sliding into me, sliding out of me. It was the best feeling I had ever experienced in all of my years of living. I never thought anything could feel so good, and now that I was feeling this, I didn't want it to stop.

With a steady heart beat, he thrust into me over and over again. I couldn't see anything around me anyway, so I let my eyes roll back into my head and I let go. Moans and gasps escaped my lips, but were caught in the fabric of my gag, but I didn't care about anything anymore. All I wanted to do was cum again. I wanted to cum over and over. And I wanted him to cum.

After what seemed like endless torture and assault on my pussy, I heard the voice in my ear again.

"Are you ready to cum?" it whispered.

"ummm-hmmm" I moaned against the bandanna.

"Are you sure?" it whispered.

I grunted gently as he pinched my nipples and I moaned again.

"Then cum with Me." he said still thrusting, "Cum for me..."

And as if it were magic, we both erupted in mind blowing orgasms. Hot thick ropes of cum shot into my depths, and I saw stars yet again. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe that all sex felt this good, and I had been missing out for so long.

The afterglow was beautiful. I just laid there and my attacker had rolled off of me and now lay beside me. I had closed my eyes as to almost fall back to sleep, and I felt my shirt being lowered back over my head. In obedience, I kept my eyes closed, because I wanted to heighten the surprise a bit more. The bandanna was also untied and I didn't say a word once it was gone.

"I Still Love you Angie." He was still whispering...

When I opened my eyes, I squealed in pleasure and delight... "BRIAN!"