Wanted: Dog Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

“Oh, I’m so happy you like my suit. I know it’s a little small, but that’s what they wear in the Islands. Besides, no one can see us in your back yard. While I was watching Magic, I was hoping you would invite me to go swimming. I love the water and your pool looked so nice. I wish my parents would get a pool, but they say it’s too much money and a lot of work.”

“Last one’s in is a rotten egg,” Jennifer yelled.

Rick jumped in first followed by Jennifer. As Jennifer’s body broke the surface of the water, Rick was treated to the sight of her two teenage tits, her suit had come undone leaving her tits exposed. Rick could only stare at two perfectly shaped breasts with pink nipples erect and standing straight out.

When Jennifer realized what he was looking at, she glanced down and saw her top had become undone and was not covering her. Instead of covering up, she looked at Rick and said. “Do you like my boobs? Are they too small? I know they are not as big as some of my friends, do you think they’re pretty?

Rick nodded and looked her in the eyes and said, “Jennifer, I think they are most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. They are perfect.”

Jennifer got a big smile on her face and threw her arms around Rick and hugged him. “You really think they’re the best boobs you have ever seen?”

“Yes, Jennifer they are.” Rick looked down into her eyes and bent down and kissed her on the lips. She surprised him by opening her mouth and sticking her tongue in his mouth. For a young girl, she knew how to kiss. Rick’s hands moved down her back and grabbed a cheek in each hand. He pressed her body tight against his. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her belly; its head was sticking out of his suit. Instead of pulling away, she pulled Rick tighter against her.

“Rick, you feel so good. I’ve wanted you to kiss me since the first day I saw you, when I came about the job. I would dream about you and think about you every night when I went to bed. I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but at night, I would think of you when I would rub myself and play with my nipples. I would make believe it was you who was touching me.”

“What about boys your age? Don’t you have any interest in them?”

“Rick, boys my age are either nerds, jocks or pigs who try to get into a girl’s pants so they can brag to their friends. I’ve kissed some boys and let them play with my tits but that’s all. I didn’t find anyone with who I wanted to give my body”

So you’re a virgin,” asked Rick.

“Yes and I want you to be my first. My mother said I should wait for that special man before I had sex. You’re that special man, Rick.”

They got out of the pool and Rick dried Jennifer off, first he did her back and legs, then he had her turn around and gently rubbed her front dry. He spent a lot of time making sure her perky breasts were dry.

“Let’s go inside,” said Rick. “I think it would better to be where no one can see us accidentally.” Once inside, he took the topless young teen in his arms and kissed her. He could feel her wither in his arms, obviously he was having an affect on her.

He broke the kiss and looked at the surprised girl. “Before we go any further, we need to discuss some things. First of all, are you sure you want to go through with this. Think about it, I don’t want you to regret it later.

She looked at him and said, “Yes, I want you ever since I saw you.”

Next, if we do this, you can’t tell anyone, even you closest girlfriend. If anyone ever found out about it my career would be ruined.

“Don’t you want me?” Jennifer asked, looking at him with her pretty eyes.

“Jennifer, I want you more than any woman I have ever known. You have no idea what you do to me. Yesterday, after you left, I couldn’t get you out of my mind. I even had a dream about you.”

“Really,” said an excited Jennifer. “What did you dream about me?”

“I dreamt that I was caressing your face and kissing you. We were making mad passionate love, doing everything a man and woman can do.”

Jennifer pressed her body against Rick’s, looked up at him and said, “Then make love to me. You don’t need any protection because I’m on birth control pills. My mother put me on them when I turned eighteen..”

Rick took Jennifer in his arms. He looked down at the young girl a face like an angel but lust in her eyes. “Let’s go to the bed room,” he said.

She lay down on the bed and he stood looking over her body. She couldn’t weigh more than ninety pounds. His eyes immediately went to her breasts, which looked smaller since she lying on her back. Her nipples were pink, not more than a dime in diameter, but were standing straight out, almost a half an inch. His eyes traveled down her body to her slender waist and small hips. Finally he looked at her beautiful muscular legs. She was a goddess.

“Aren’t you going to get in bed with me,” she asked?

“I had to look at your body,” he said, as he got into bed with her. They turned to each other; Jennifer surprised him by being the aggressor and pushing her body tight against his. She kissed him gentle, tentative like a young teenager would. Then, she became more passionate, pushing her lips hard against his. Her tongue sought the opening to his mouth. When he opened his mouth, she shoved her tongue into his mouth as far as she could.

Rick returned the kiss in kind, shoving his tongue deep into her mouth, almost down her throat. His hand went to her tits, they were firm, yet soft and tender. Rick had never felt anything like it in his life. Slowly he messaged her breast. He could tell by her increased breathing that he was having an affect upon her. With her tit still in his hand, his thumb and forefinger found her erect nipple. He rolled it, gently at first, between this thumb and finger. As she got more aroused, he became a little rougher, actually pinching her nipple.

She broke the kiss and threw her head back; her mouth came open and low guttural moans emerged from her throat. “Oh Rick, I’ve never felt anything like this. I never knew someone could make me feel so good.”

“My love,” Rick said looking at her with a big smile on his face; I haven’t done very much to you. If you like that you are going to love this!” He moved his head down and took one of her tits into his mouth; his tongue was licking it like an ice cream cone. He allowed her tit to slowly slip out of his mouth until only the nipple remained inside. He sucked and nibbled it; he bit and pulled on it; his tongue and teeth made love to her hard, erect nipple. His free hand moved down her flat stomach, below her navel and rested on her cloth-covered pussy. He moved his hand so that it was encompassing her entire pussy. His palm messaged her pubic bone while his fingers traced her pussy through the damp bathing suit bottom. After a few minutes, her body shuttered and she came. Rick felt her body relaxed in his arms.

He was looking at her when she opened her eyes; a big smile appeared on her face. “That was wonderful and I want more.” She pushed her body tight against his. “I want you to do everything to me. I want to experience it all.”

“Oh, I intend to keep you happy.” Rick kissed her quickly on the lips, then on one breast and then the other. His kisses then moved to her flat stomach and tiny waist. He kissed her navel and moved slowly down her body. When he got to the bathing suit he stopped. “Looks like we’ll have to get rid of these,” he said. “You don’t mind, do you?”

She laughed, a throaty, sexual laugh. “You can do anything, I want more.”

Rick grabbed the small piece of material that was masquerading as a bathing suit and slowly pulled it down over her hips and onto her thighs. He had to stop and look at her pussy when it came into view. It was a sight to behold, a beautiful bald pussy glistening with her juices.

“I had to shave to wear this suit, Do you like it?”

Rick chuckled, “Honey, most of the girls I dated don’t shave their pussies. I like this look, it makes you look so innocent.”

He moved down the bed and got between her legs. He kissed the inside of her thighs. He moved up and kissed the top of her pussy, then the outside of the lips of her young pussy. He was getting turned on knowing that no other man had been this intimate with Jennifer. He slowly spread her lips and looked at the glistening pink eighteen-year old pussy in front of him. He had to taste it. He stuck out his tongue and pushed the tip of it into her slit. He could feel a slight shiver come over her body. Every so slowly, he moved his tongue up her slit and sampled her sweet nectar. When he got to the top, his tongue made a circle around her clit and then his tongue licked it a few times.

“Oh. My,” she said, as her breathing became deeper and more rapid.

Rick just looked at her and smiled. He stuck his tongue as far inside of her as was possible. He heard her moan. His tongue tried to find her g-spot and stimulate it. The more his tongue moved around inside of her, the more her hips moved. He could tell she was getting close to an orgasm. Quickly he shifted his attention to her clit. He licked, sucked, and nibbled on clit. He soon got the affect he wanted.

“Oh… my….Rick….no…. more……more…..Oh…YEEEESSSsssssss………….

She shoved her hips forward, pressing them against his mouth as hard as she could. Then her back arched lifting it off the bed. She stayed liked that for a few seconds before collapsing on the bed. Rick sat up and looked at his young lover. Her eyes were closed, but there was a look of amazement and satisfaction on her face. After a few minutes she opened her eyes and saw Rick staring at her.

“Rick, that was wonderful. I saw a video that had a guy doing that to a girl and I thought it looked gross, I was wrong, that felt so good. Does that happen all the time? I mean can I expect to get a… uh.”

“Orgasm,” said Rick interrupting her.

“God yes, an orgasm, are all of them that fantastic? Do you like doing that to a girl, uh, licking her down there?”

“Yes, I do. I have always enjoyed oral sex, both giving and receiving it. Some people don’t like it, but I have always lived by the motto, try anything at least once. That way you don’t miss out on something that can make you feel good.”

“You said you like to receive oral sex. Would you like me to … uh…do …uh ..that…uh… to you?”

“Jennifer, are you asking me if I would like you to suck my dick? The answer is yes, I would, but only if you want to. I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to do.”

“I though it was nasty, when I saw that video. I could not believe a woman would want to put a man’s thingy in her mouth.”

“It’s called a cock or dick, Jennifer.”

“OK, I thought a woman sucking a guys COCK, was nasty, but after what you did to me, I think I would like to try it. Would you tell me what to do? I would like to make you as happy as you have made me.”

“I would love that, Jennifer. OK, do exactly what I tell you. First, come over here and take off my bathing suit.”

Jennifer grabbed the waistband in both hands and pulled. Rick heard a gasp coming from her lips when his hard cock literally popped into view; the sight of it amazed her.

“I have never seen one that big or hard. I saw my Dad once, but it wasn’t sticking out like this. Can I touch it?” She didn’t wait for Rick to answer; she just grabbed it. Oh, it feels so hard and hot.”

Rick looked down at her small hand holding his cock. She couldn’t get her fingers all the way around it. She pulled his suit down even further and his balls were visible. Just like she did before, she stopped and cupped his balls.

“They feel so soft.”

“Be careful with them, they are very sensitive,” Rick told her. “Most females don’t realize that and are too rough with them. A man likes his balls played with, but very gently.”

“Tell me what to do, I want to please you just like you did to me.”

“Part of it is like licking an ice cream cone and the other is like sucking a big fat strand of spaghetti into your mouth. Just be careful and watch the teeth. I like a woman to lick my entire cock, and my balls.”

Jennifer did just that. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft. She licked his balls. Then she put the head of his cock in his mouth and sucked it.

“Oh, that’s very nice, run your tongue around the tip of my cock. Yes, that feels good. Try to take more of my cock in your mouth. Now move your mouth up and down my cock. Damn, that feels good. Ok, play with my balls. Yes, just like that. Shit, you are great. Now take your hand and jack my cock while you suck and lick it. Fuck… that’s …so nice.”

After a few minutes, Rick yelled here I come,” and he shot a load of cum into the eighteen-year olds mouth. It surprised her and she gagged slightly.

“Swallow it, if you can.” Yelled Rick. “Keep sucking.”

Jennifer did her best to follow Rick’s orders. He shot three or four more loads of hot sperm into the teenager’s mouth and she swallowed most of it.

Now it was Jennifer’s turn to look into the eyes of her lover. She asked, “Did you like it? Was I good? It didn’t taste that bad. Let’s do some more things, I like this.”

“The only thing left is to fuck, stick my dick inside your pussy.”

“I know that happens, but it seems almost impossible that your big cock can fit inside of me. Will it hurt?”

“It will hurt a little, but you’ll get an even better orgasm than the last time. I promise I’ll be careful, but if you don’t want to do it I’ll understand.”

“I want to try it, but I’m a little afraid,” she responded.

“Listen Jennifer I’ll take it slowly, if you want to stop, just tell me and we’ll stop. But I promise you will love it.”

“OK, everything we have done so far has been exciting and has made me feel good. You make me feel much better then when I play with myself. I want to try it.”

Rick got her ready for her first fuck. He had her lie on her back in the bed. He kissed her and played with her tits. He rubbed her small slit and inserted one finger and then another finger inside of her. Even though she was very wet; she was still tight and he had to push hard to get the second finger inside of her. She whimpered but did not ask him to stop. In no time, she loosened up, so that his two fingers were able to slide in and out of her virgin pussy rather easily. He could tell she was enjoying it by her deep breath and moans he heard.

“Honey, I think you are ready. Shall we try it?”

She nodded her head.

Rick placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy; it looked so big next to her small pussy. He rubbed the head around her lips, to get it lubricated with her juices. Satisfied, he placed the head of his cock in between her pussy lips and pushed, only the tip entered. He could hear her take in a big breath of air. He waited a few seconds and then pushed again. He looked down and saw that his cock’s entire head was inside the teenager; it was the tightest cunt he had ever been in. He leaned down and kissed her, then, he sucked on one nipple then the other. That seemed to help; she relaxed so he pushed again and then stopped. This went on for about five minutes until he realized his cock was again her hymen.

“Honey, this is going to hurt, but only for a short time. I’m going to pop your cherry. Is that what you want?”

She nodded, “Go a head, it hurt in the beginning but it is starting to feel good. I want to be a woman, I want to see what it feels like to have a cock inside of me.”

Rick grabbed her hips and pulled down as his cock thrust up into her.

“Owe”… Jennifer yelled.

He could see the tears well up in her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her right eye and then her left eye. He kissed her left ear lobe and then her right ear lobe. When he kissed her lips, she opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to enter. They stayed that way for a few minutes, until he could feel the pain leaving her. He slowly withdrew half his cock, and then he pushed it up her small love opening. He did this until it was sliding in and out rather easily. On each thrust, he was pushing more and more of his cock inside of her. He shoved it all the way inside of her and held it there.

Jennifer, look down, you have taken all of me.”

She lifted up her head and looked down to where the two of them were joined. “I can’t believe I got your big cock inside of me. It doesn’t hurt anymore, if fact it feels good.”

Rick had her put her legs around his waist and began to fuck her with a slow, easy pace. This would allow her to enjoy it and him not to cum too soon. In no time she was rocking her hip in rhythm to his thrusting motion.

He moans got louder and louder until finally she screamed and yelled. Her legs squeezed Rick’s waist. She reached down and tried to grab his ass and pull him closer to her. Then, she just stopped and her body went limp.

That’s all it took to get Rick to have his second orgasm of the night as he shot a load of cum deep into her pussy, collapsed on top of her and then rolled onto his side. He still had Jennifer in his arms and his cock was still inside of her as they lie there. His cock could feel wave after wave of orgasms move through her pussy; it was unbelievable. Finally they came down from their orgasms.

Before Rick could say anything, Jennifer hugged him tight, kissed him on the mouth and said, ”Thank you. That was the most exciting thing I have ever had happened to me. It was great.” The she looked at him. “Did you enjoy it too, “she said, almost pleading. Was it good for you? Did I do it right?”

“Jennifer, that was awesome. I don’t think I have had any better sex than that, ever!”

She got a big smile on her face; he could tell she was happy. “I want to do this again and again,” she said to him. I want you to teach me everything you know. I want to have many more orgasms. Can we fuck again, soon?”

“Jennifer, as long as we are careful not to get caught, we can fuck as much as you like or until you get tired of me.”

“I don’t I’ll never get tired of you Rick.”

So the rest of the summer, Jennifer came over during the day, when her parents were at work and they fucked all afternoon. This continued until it was time for her to go on her trip and Rick to go back to work. At work, Rick got his promotion, but it meant he had to move almost a thousand miles away. Jennifer cried when he told her, but he knew she would find someone to replace him.

Rick relocated and bought a bigger home that was isolated from other houses. That allowed Magic to be able to run and have fun. After he got settled into his new routine, he stopped at the local paper and handed the woman the ad he wanted to place in the paper. It read Dog walker wanted….

As always, I enjoy your e-mails.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers
12