Wanting

Story Info
He wanted her for as long as he could remember.
2.7k words
3.99
64.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was, coming to eat with me, as always. I hated it, well, I loved having her next to me but she didn't seem to catch the hint that I wanted her. Her Gothic perfection walked up and sat down next to me. She smiled and began gushing about some pointless Goth boy. I hated him. My goofy emo-self wanted to beat her and make her see that I was the one for her. She would see, I vowed.

We were at another club, partying! I love it when I'm with her, until some random Goth guy comes by and steals her away from me. I would pout the whole rest of the night she would hook back up with me to go home, drunk or high. Then she would cuddle up with me and tell me she wished I was Gothic. She'd kiss me, and head off to her house to go to bed. Leaving me wanting her, wanting to be inside her, wanting to be beside her curled up together.

I smiled as I walked into school that day, the new me on full display. The girls suddenly stopped, smiled and seemed to want to talk to me as I struggled to get to my locker. Amara walked up to me and began talking like any other day. Just another normal college day, her jaw dropped when I turned around and actually looked at her.

"Oh my God! Nathan," she gushed as she grabbed me in a huge hug.

I'd secretly been taking lessons from a few people, and getting made over by a few friends. I now stood before her in a long man skirt and a straight jacket long sleeve styled shirt, both in black. I had also gotten up early to do my make up for about the 10th time in my life, whiting out my face, and lining my eyes and black lipstick for that special touch. My shining silver lip ring stood out against the licorice flavored blackness.

"You look amazing," she whispered.

"Thanks," I said back, "I gotta go to class." I noticed she looked a little disappointed as I headed across campus. She was early to lunch and I smiled. She seemed more excited to be sitting with me. This time she didn't talk about other guys, she simple told me about her day, about what a great time she'd had on Saturday with me. I didn't say anything about how she's simply left me on the middle of the floor. I didn't want her to start questioning herself. I wanted her to want me as much as I wanted her, not be mad.

We were sitting in her room, studying and talking about the day. "I can't believe your new look," she said smiling.

"Do you like it," I asked.

She nodded, "You look fuck-able"

"What," I asked because she'd whispered.

"You look fuck-able," she stated. She glanced into my eyes before tipping her head back down to look at Math. I moved my book and then slid hers out of the way. I slowly brought her face up so she looked into my blackened eyes. I tipped my head slowly down and made contact with her blackened lips. I bite back a long low moan, I was so excited. I had her. She would be mine. I would make sure of it. I slid my hand along her throat, and began slowly tightening the grip I had on her. I pulled my face back from her, her eyes were closed, she was panting, partially from her excitement (I could see the flush in her cheeks) and partially from me squeezing her pale neck.

I began whispering in her ear, "I remember you telling me you like this? Do you? Are you wet?" She nodded. I clenched my hand tighter, "NO! Say it. I want to hear you say it." I loosened my grip in order for her to speak.

"Yes, I'm wet."

"I've wanted you for so long and you've just ignored me. I've become what you want in a man and you WILL become what I want in a woman. DO YOU UNDERSTAND," I asked never allowing my voice to get my loud, her roomies just beyond the door but certain words were spoken forcefully.

"Yes."

"Good. For starters, from now on you will refer to me as Gabriel. And you will now tell me your birth name, and why you go by Amara."

"Elizabeth Anne. I go by Amara Darcy because it means unfading dark one."

"Your name is almost as beautiful as you. Now, you are my girlfriend. You will see no one else BUT me! Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Say my name."

"Yes, Gabriel."

I had been whispering in her ear the whole time which I knew made her hot. I pressed my pale forehead against hers. I looked into her eyes, "I've wanted you for so long. Just watching you squirm and hearing the need in your voice has made me very hard. I can't imagine what fucking you is going to do to me." She whimpered. "You didn't think I did all this just to hear you call me your boyfriend, did you?" I could see in her eyes that was exactly what she'd thought. I smiled. I forced her to lie back on the bed, "Relax," I told her as she tensed up, "Nothing is going to happen, at least not here it's not. I'm going to assume, that despite what I have heard you have not had sex?" She nodded, clenching her eyes shut. "Why?"

"Because, I'd get nervous just before they'd want to take off my clothes," she replied. There was something about the way she hesitated in answering, and then the tone of voice she used to tell me that made me think she was lying. "You're LYING to me. AREN'T you?"

"NO!! I grabbed her nipple and pinched it I kept the pressure up until she began to tell me her secret.

"I wanted you. I couldn't find it in me to give myself to someone else." I kissed her softly and got up, packed my bag and left before she could stop me. I'm sitting in my room contemplating her revelation, when my parents come in. I still lived at home as this was my home town and it was a lot cheaper.

"Nathan we... new look? Interesting. Anyway we have to go on an emergency business trip. Here's some extra money in case you'll need it. If you need more you know where it is," My mom says. Dad smiles and says the typical I'll see you later son. A few moments later my cell phone is ringing.

"Gabriel you mad at me?" It's her. God I'm hard.

"No, why would you say that?"

"You left me."

"Did that upset you," I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"My parents are out of town. I want you to come over." I knew she would come she always did. She worried about me with my parents being gone. She drove over and I meet her at the door. "Go upstairs to my room," I commanded after kissing her sweet mouth. I grabbed some stuff from the kitchen and headed up after her. She was sitting quietly on the bed. I stared at her and she started to move, nervous. I smiled, "Relax." I moved some stuff around my room and pulled my table over. I placed the strawberries, whipped cream, bowl of ice and the water on it. She stares at it and bites her lower lip. I have her stand in front of me so I can stripe her naked. She's very nervous as I began touching her, running my hands over her clad body, "I'm going to take your clothes off."

I smiled at her and saw how terrified she looked. I wanted her to hang on to that so I didn't try to comfort her but I did kiss her. Sucking her licorice flavored lip into my mouth. I unbuttoned the black top she had on while I kissed her, and then dragged the top slowly off her body allowing my fingers to tease her skin. She tried to cover her black lace clad breast once her top was on the floor. I grabbed her hands just as she was about to reach them. "No, I want to see you," I stated, "and you want me to see you. You've already told me." She nodded shyly and dropped her head using her hair to hide her green eyes. "Look at me." Her head came slowly up. "Take off your skirt." Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when I said that but the reached slowly behind herself to do it and when she did I brought my head to her breast. I pulled her breast out of her black bra, exposing her nipple to my eager mouth. I was so fucking hard, and by her sudden intake of air and her fingers grasping my head, I gathered she was nearly as excited as I was. I pulled my head back, "Take off YOUR SKIRT." She whimpered and her hands fluttered down to remove her skirt. I took off her bra, and had her stretch out on the bed. "Now, relax," I commanded her. Picked up a strawberry, took a bite, and then rubbed it over her nipple. I then fed the skin salted fruit to her. Her eyes closed, I remembered strawberries were her favorite. As she nibbled the fruit I nibbled her dusty-rose-colored-strawberry-flavored nipple. She moaned softly. I picked up a second strawberry, and dipped it into the whipped cream, and feed it to her. I took the same strawberry and dipped it back into the whipped cream and dabbed it on her left nipple. I finished the strawberry and then ate the cream off her nipple. "Hold on to the headboard," I whispered. Her arms floated up to the headboard and her long pale fingers wrapped around the spindles.

"Don't let go of the spindles." I kissed her softly. I stood up and began taking off my clothes. She watched her eyes growing bigger as each article came off. I thought about leaving the boxers on but say her eyes cloud with disappointment and took them off. I was worried because I know I'm a big man and I didn't want her to get scared. She did.

"I don't think it'll fit," she gasped as she wiggled up off the bed, "we can't do this."

"No, Amara. We will do this. I became what you wanted and you WILL become what I want. It's only fair," I growled as I pressed her back onto the bed. She whimpered and I saw a single tear slide down her cheek. "Please relax," I whisper, "I promise it won't hurt. I could never hurt you. I've wanted you for so long. Just relax, let me please you." She nodded slowly as I guided her hands back into place. I could feel how tense she was. I took a strawberry and feed it to her, as I whispered calming words. She began to relax again. I slid down her body, running my hands everywhere I could reach I settled beside her so I could see every inch of her skin and still reach my supplies. I reached over and grabbed an ice cube. She gasped and shivered even before I touched her with it. I ran the ice cube along her jaw line, down her neck, between her breast, and over to her right nipple. It puckered from the chill. I then wrapped my lips around her left one. She pressed into me, moaning softly. I pulled back though and then continued to watch the melting ice cube as it drifted down her body I ran the ice cube down to her belly button where I let it swirl around, then drifted it back up to her left nipple. I then let it drift down to her panty line.

"I'm going to take these off," I whispered in her ear, "and then I'm going to run my tongue all over your sweet cunt. Would you like that?" She groaned, and then nodded. "Remember, I want you to tell me. Tell me that you want to feel my tongue on your naked pussy."

She swallowed, looked directly into my eyes, "I want to feel your tongue on my pussy."

I put the remainder of the ice cube in her belly button, "Don't let that fall out." I licked along the top of her boy briefs, and watched her tummy quiver. She gasped softly. I softly reminded her of the ice cube. I wiggled her underwear down over her hips tasting her skin. She whimpered the whole time, her tummy going crazy from her panting. "DON'T loose the ice cube."

"Gabriel, I can't hold still."

"Okay," I said I slurped the ice cube back into my mouth, "Lift your hips." I pulled her underwear off, and eased her thighs apart. I was pleased to see she shaved as I dipped my head towards her, I tasted her. Her hips came clear up off the bed I slide the ice cube inside her. She pulled away from me. I pulled her back. "Should've kept the ice cube on your belly button," I informed her. She moaned. I began using my tongue in earnest on her sweet cunt. She was getting close to cumming and I couldn't wait to taste her more intensely on my tongue.

"Gabriel, please. Help me. I feel like I'm going to explode."

"Relax," I smiled. She did and a moment after her body began the rhythmic spasms letting me know I had made her cum. I kissed her softly letting her taste herself on my tongue. "I want you to play with yourself for me. I want to watch you make yourself cum."

She blushed, "I don't know how." I took her hands and sat in between her thighs. I showed her how to play with her clit and then sat back to watch her. She explored herself slowly, looking towards me for approval. I would nod when she would do this. I watched her face contort as she neared climax. She panted she whimpered it made me hard. She growled my name as she came.

I slid forward and began running my hard cock over her slick center, "Put your hands back on the spindles," I said as I noticed her trying to use her hands to slide away from me.

"Nathan, I'm scared."

"One, that's not my name, two, relax. I promise I'll be careful and go slow." She still looked worried and I smiled softly at her. I knelt between her parted thighs. I kissed her, played with her breast and used my dick to tease her clit. When she began moving her hips in time with my teasing I took that as my invitation. I began to slide slowly inside her.

"Gabriel, please no."

"Shhh..." I slide a little farther inside her. She whimpered but I pressed on. Slowly I pressed inside her. Knowing she'd never had sex I moved carefully, enjoying and savoring her virginity like a fine wine. She whimpered and moaned softly in my ear, crying my name. "I want to fuck you so hard right now. But I'm trying to be patient. I can't be patient if you do things like pant my name into my ear."

"I'm sorry," she panted. I'd remained still while we were talking about this and when I felt her shift beneath me I began slowly moving inside me.

"Gabriel, Please," she groaned. I slowly slipped back and forth in her slick passage. I was fucking her, the girl I had wanted all of my life was beneath me, whispering my name as I fucked her. I was her first. I watched her face, she was in ecstasy and I did that to her. I was making her cum; she was coming on my cock. She called my name as her body started rhythmically squeezing my dick. I continued to fuck her and few strokes later I exploded inside her. We lay in bed coming down from our orgasmic high. I kissed her face softly tasting her lips. I murmured how I loved her as we drifted off to sleep.