Wanting

Story Info
A new toy leads to exploration between brother and sister.
1.1k words
133.9k
42
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber shut her door and turned off the light, stripping off her clothes as she made her way back to the bed. Everyone in the house had gone to sleep, and she'd gotten something special in the mail that day. She slid naked beneath her covers, reaching into her nightstand and extracting the long, smooth rod. She grinned, pressing the little switch and filling the room with the sound of faint buzzing. She had waited weeks for this to arrive and had been sure to check the mail every day so her parents didn't come across it first.

Amber was eighteen, a popular high-schooler with dark blonde hair and pale skin. She was athletic and fit with large breasts and curvaceous hips. She had a boyfriend, though wouldn't let him fuck her as she claimed to be saving her virginity for marriage.

She slid her hands under the covers, gently rubbing her clit for a few moments before lightly touching the vibrator against her delicate bud. She gave a sharp gasp, the sensations totally new and driving her crazy. She bit her lip, letting it stay there for some time before slowly inserting it into her lubricated pussy, her mouth flying open in unexpected pleasure as she tried to keep her hips from bucking wildly at the new sensations. She moaned softly as she plunged the smooth shaft into her over and over, trying to keep her moans quiet though, unbeknownst to her, someone was carefully listening.

***

On the other side of the wall, Jackson was furiously beating off to the sound of his sister's soft moans and cries, able to hear the faint vibrations of her new toy. He could hear her pleasuring herself almost every night, though he knew that she thought she was being discreet. He knew it was wrong to get off from his sister's pleasure like this, but he had always felt more than brotherly affection towards her. She was so beautiful, and he wanted her.

Jackson was twenty and on vacation from college. He had the same hair as his sister, tan skin, and a toned, athletic body. He had had a couple girlfriends, but none of them could compare with his sister.

He grunted, arching his back slightly as his cum shot over his hand and sheets, panting and continuing to listen as he heard his sister's moaning and panting rising to a peak before there was silence and then the vibrations stopped. He closed his eyes, feeling the heat of arousal still very much alive in the pit of his stomach. Clenching his jaw, he got to his feet, fixing his boxers and leaving his room, slipping into his sister's room without so much of a knock.

Amber sat up, startled by her brother's appearance. "Jackson, what are you doing here?" she hissed, not wanting to alert their sleeping parents. Jackson said nothing, but walked over to the bed and knelt over her, kissing her deeply and moving his hand between her legs. Amber couldn't even protest, any idea of telling him to go away leaving her mind as soon as his skilled fingers reached her clit. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his muscular torso, moving her hips with his hand, her tongue sliding into his mouth. Of course this was wrong, but she couldn't deny how she had lusted after her brother in the past, how she had noticed him eyeing her in the way that a brother should never look at his sister.

"Mm, I want you to fuck me," she murmured against his mouth, panting hard as his fingers brought her close to climax. "I've wanted you to fuck me for so long." She sat up slightly, moving her hand down between his legs and grasping his large, rigid cock, stroking it slowly and grinning devilishly. Jackson grunted, sitting back and pulling her into his lap, aligning her entrance with his cock before plunging into her wet, virgin pussy. She gave a little cry, the new sensation sending a burst of pleasure through her beautiful figure. He looked up at her, his eyes burning with intensity in the darkness of the room. She knew what to do.

She started to bounce and grind her hips into his and he revelled in her little gasps of pleasure as she felt a man's cock inside her for the first time. His hands explored her body, something he'd wanted to do for so long, and he lowered his lips to her breasts, sucking and nibbling at her nipples, heightening her arousal. She tossed her head back, her long hair sticking to her sweat-slick neck and shoulders, her cheeks flushed as her body moved faster and faster, her need growing by the second. She dug her nails into his broad, muscular shoulders, digging into the flesh until he bled. He hissed, but didn't stop her.

"Ah!" she cried sharply as her pussy throbbed around his cock, her orgasm nearing. He covered her mouth, not wanting their parents to burst in on this unholy scene. He grabbed her hips and ground them even harder into his. He watched as moonlight fell across his sister's beautiful face, her brow knit with pleasure as her mouth fell open in soundless cries of ecstasy as she was plunged into orgasm, feeling her tremble under his hands, her pussy squeezing around his cock as he felt the pressure getting too much to bear. He started to rub her clit, prolonging her orgasm as he started to spray his seed into her, his head falling to her shoulder, biting down on her collarbone as his hot seed coated her soft walls.

The siblings fell in a heap of limbs onto the bed, panting and flushed, but unable to keep their hands off one another. They explored each other throughout the night, each of them cumming again and again. In the morning, Jackson slid out of her bed and returned to his own room and at breakfast, it was as if nothing had happened. It was not until a few months later that the results of their tryst really came to light.

"I'm pregnant," Amber said after closing the door to Jackson's room. Her brother stared at her, dumbfounded. "It's yours," she added, before he could even ask. "You're the only one."

Jackson's eyes fell to his sister's stomach, which was not the flat plane it had once been, but swollen, tantalisingly so. He grinned, pulling her over by the hand and pulling her down into his lap. "Just don't tell anyone it was me," he said, putting his hand on her stomach before sliding his fingers under her skirt.

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Utterly disposable

I probably spent more time posting this comment than you did putting your wretched drivel together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good but fast

There is a whole more that could have been done in this story in my opinion. It felt very rushed at the end and seemed more just to darn quick for something that could be real.

I would suggest just trying to add more plot to the story after that first good rump they had. Other than that it is a good piece. Hope you write more with such clarity.

MagicwrtrMagicwrtralmost 11 years ago
Slow down.

Most people are right that its rushed, pacing is to fast. However the writing itself is ok, it flowed well, I never had to go back and say huh and reread a line. If you can build the story a bit next time it will be much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ok

Slow down take your time, At least you tried, none of these evil commenters have writen anything here, and really who cares about them if thats all they do is complain. Do it for yourself and to hell with em if they don't like it

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
The literotic equivalent of "...and then they got hit by a bus."

You didn't know how to pace your story, let alone how to wrap it up, so you rushed the ending and concluded with an implausible revelation.

You could have saved yourself and everyone else some time buy hitting "delete" instead of "send".

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories