Wanting Him, Wanting Her

Story Info
Matthew slaves away for bitch boss to finally get his reward.
1.2k words
3.78
17.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, I was still working, my boss kept keeping me late, every Saturday evening, I have no idea why. I would ask, but she kind of scares me. Alex Heaton, business tycoon, multi-millionaire, bit of a bitch, but so amazingly beautiful.

The office door knocked, I looked up and said "Come in" in a tired voice. I'd been working since 7 this morning; it was now 11.30 at night. I just wanted to finish my report as soon as possible so I could go home to my weird roommate and eat the cold pizza he'd left me, then get some sleep seeing as it was my day off on Sundays. I planned to sleep most of the day, and then laze about for the rest of the day. Single life was pretty boring, I should know, I'd been single for the last 7 months.

"Matthew, have you finished the report yet?" Alex asked as she entered my office. A vision of beauty, I couldn't but let my imagination float away with thoughts of her, "Matthew baby, would you like to touch me?" she said seductively, her eyes dark, as though they were burning into my very soul.

"Yeah, you have no idea. I want to bend you over my desk and punish you for being such a naughty girl" I replied, licking my lips.

My daydream was rudely concluded by the real life Alex waving her hand in front of my face, "Hello-o, Matt? Lost you there for a second, the report?" she said with a lopsided smile on her face.

"Oh, yeah, I'm just finishing it right now, I'll be done in ten minutes, you could come back then, or take a seat, I don't mind." I told her in a shaky voice. She sunk into the chair opposite me, my eyes never left her for a second, I wanted her so much, but I'd never get the courage to say anything to her. Plus, she is way out of my league.

As I continued writing the report, Alex got up and walked behind me to look out of the window, as she walked past me, her hand brushed my arm, it was like a shock of electricity shot through my entire body, targeting specifically my crotch area, which is when I obtained something very hard. "Oh shit" I thought, surely she'd notice if she looked, my pants aren't exactly loose. "I've finished, Alex." I informed her in a slightly more confident voice than previously.

"Thanks Matt, it's been a long day, you can go..." She said turning to face me, I began to get up when she said "...as soon as you've fucked me." This caused my mouth to drop.

"I'm sorry??? What did you say?" I said, obviously thinking I was daydreaming again.

"You heard me. I've been watching you Matthew, lust in your eyes every time you see me, I know you want me." She told me with a mischievous grin on her face. She walked in front of me, her pure white work shirt unbuttoned, she pushed my chair back, took off her shirt and sat in my lap. She grabbed my hand and placed it onto one of her breasts "Do you like that?" she whispered into my ear while she planted tiny kisses on the side of my face.

"Yeah" I breathed in disbelief, this couldn't be happening, maybe I'd fallen asleep and I was dreaming. Yeah. That must be it, I'm dreaming. She got up then kneeled in between my legs which she'd forced apart.

"Matt, you look so hard" She said stroking me flirtatiously "Maybe I should put it to use" she said in a husky voice. She unzipped my pants and pulled my quivering member out. "Your dick is so big Matt, I want it all." She told me whilst licking her lips. To be honest, right now I really didn't care whether this was a dream or not, this is what I've wanted for so long.

She surprised me with her warm, wet mouth then as she began sucking me. It was so good. I grabbed hold of her head and begun moving it up and down, faster and faster, harder and harder, my whole body felt as though it was going to erupt, "I'm going to come, Alex, I'm going to come" I panted as I emptied myself into her mouth. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I felt invincible, but I wanted more, more of her, I needed to punish her, for the many months she'd kept me holding on. It was time to make my daydreams come true. I opened my eyes and stared into her burning eyes, and she stared back into mine. I got up, took her shoulders in my hands, turned her around, I kissed down her neck and her shoulder while my hands reached round and undid her trousers and pushed them down. She said nothing, just kept shoot secret smiles at me. "I think you should get rid of these silly clothes" I said in an extremely demanding voice, she nodded in agreement, kicked her heels off and let her trousers slide off. And there a beautiful woman stood wearing nothing but a bra and a tiny pair of thongs which didn't leave much to the imagination. I let her take off my shirt and then we were stood together, deeply breathing. We both fell to the floor together, I let my hand slowly float down in between her legs, where I expertly removed her thongs, my fingers fluttered to her inner thighs, as I forced my fingers deep inside her, I heard her gasp in pleasure and moan for me to give her more, "Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked her in a voice I almost didn't recognize.

"Yes." She said in a breath.

"I didn't hear you, scream, you want more". I had no idea who this person was that had taken control of my body, I never knew I could be this person.

"I WANT MORE!" She shouted. I took my fingers out and moved myself on top of her, I forced myself into her, she was wet so it went in easily, I heard her moan as I put my full length inside her "Oh Matt, yeah, I want more, I want it hard" she told me. I pushed inside her as hard as I could, her whole body shook with pleasure, I went faster and faster, as her orgasm peaked and we came together in a rush of amazing pleasure. "I never thought, not for one second you'd be like that." She whispered in my ear as she drifted to sleep on my shoulder. I lay awake for a while going over what had happened in my head, over and over. I smiled to myself, lifted Alex up and carried her to the couch I had in my office, and covered her with the blanket I kept here for the occasions I slept here. I then gathered my clothes and got dressed.

I kissed her on the forehead before leaving, I walked to the door of the dark office, turned, to take one final glance at the sleeping angel, and then I left.