Wanting, Needing

Story Info
When wants and needs must be fulfilled.
821 words
3.83
11k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to make you so fucking hard...so hard you can't stand it. You feel my hand wrapped tightly around you, my hand stroking you up and down...teasing you. I can hear your moans of pleasure...feel you get even harder from the feel of my fingers.

You then become so aroused seeing me touch my breasts that you lean down, having to take one of my hard nipples in your mouth. I can feel your tongue, swirling, licking, sucking harder, as my hand strokes you harder, faster. You hear me moan softly...

I become more aroused, I can't help but start to touch myself, one finger sliding inside of me, feeling how wet I am, then sliding up to circle my clit. My other hand still stroking you, you slide one hand down, our fingers touch as we both touch me, your fingers getting as wet as mine...you then bring my fingers up, sucking on each one sensually...my body shudders, imagining the feel of your tongue on me.

I have to have you, I want to feel you in my mouth, I have to feel how hard you are. Taking you in my hand, I guide your hard cock into my mouth. Your hand goes to my head, holding my hair back so you can watch me, as inch by inch your cock disappears into my mouth, licking and sucking you into a frenzy....I can hear you moan, become more excited, feeling you harden as my hands slide to your ass, pulling you closer to me. I can feel your hands tighten on my hair, hear you moan that you are close...I tighten my lips around you, as if sucking the cum from you. I can feel you throb; hear your loud moan as you release into my throat. You immediately pull me up, kissing me deeply, but only for a minute. You say you have to see my wetness, touch and taste it. You lean me against the wall, kneeling before me. Looking up at me, you slide a finger into me, sliding it up to my clit, then pulling it out, and sucking it off. You lean in, pushing your tongue between my lips, licking from the bottom to the top of my clit.

I can't take it anymore, so I lie down...my legs spread, my fingers opening me for you...I feel you tongue licking, teasing me...oh god baby I moan....I feel your tongue plunge inside of me, I moan and buck my hips, feeling your tongue, my hand on the back of your head pulling you to me...you keep licking and sucking...making me cum, then cum a second time as you slide your finger inside of me...

Looking down, I see you stroking yourself as you lick me. I can't take it anymore and pull you to me, taking you into my mouth, as you lick me again. We continue to please one another, until we both release at the same time....you then come up to me...kissing me, as we taste one another...I tell you I need you, that I want you badly...have to have you right now...

I tell you I want you inside of me, begging you to make love to me. I want you on top, as I feel you move over me, feeling your hard cock pressing at me, I feel you enter me...oh god I yell, mmm...damn honey that feels so good...

I then tell you I have to be on top, I have to ride you, I want to feel you pressing up into me, as I slide down on you, tightening my grip, kissing you, sucking on your neck...

Feeling how wet I am and how hard you are, I'm so turned on I can barely take it, feeling extreme passion, a need, a want...I keep moaning your name over and over... I want you so bad...I want you to take me from behind baby...now, I want to feel you deep inside of me....fucking me hard and deep and fast.

Mmm...I roll over, I feel you come up behind me, I kneel up, feeling you behind me, your hands wrapped around me touching my breasts, pinching my nipples, sucking hard on the back of my neck. I can feel you hard pressed against me...I feel your need and my want, and you gently push me down to the bed, as you guide yourself between my legs. I reach down...feeling you and guiding you into me...god baby, your hands on me...a slow movement at first, then the heat and passion rising...I'm moaning harder, touching myself, feeling you so close...telling you wont be long til I cum, wondering if you want to cum inside of me, or pull out so you can see yourself cum on my ass...I tighten hard around you...hearing you moan puts me over the edge as you cum also...we collapse together, your arms around me as we sigh...snuggling...murmuring...