Wanting Sex more Than Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn was the first to wake and saw her phone lighting up with a text message from her boyfriend, asking if she wanted to meet for breakfast.

She did not answer the text and planned to never speak with him again. It was mid July and she was on to new adventures. Her and Jeremy would spend the rest of the summer enjoying each other and learning new ways to please each other. Soon she would expect him to give himself completely to her, and to never talk with his ex-wife again, and never see his kids when his wife was in the same location. He would struggle with this situation, as he loved Lynn dearly, but did not know how to deal with his children and be loyal and committed to Lynn.

She learned through a third party, her boyfriend had left his wife for good. She loved him deeply even now, and was wondering how she might make things work again. Though Jeremy was great, her boyfriend made her feel better than anyone when he worked her over orally. She could never forget his technique and the magic of his tongue.

To be continued.....

12