Wanting Tina Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers

"So," Randall choked out, "you strung me along so you could watch me wanting you."

"I'm so sorry Randy," Tina said sympathetically, and then she pulled him close so that he was leaning on her shoulder and his chin was touching the top of her breast. She nuzzled her chin over top his head and wrapped an arm around him. He could see right down into her cleavage, which made him horny, which then confused him because he both wanted to be angry with her but also wanted to fuck her. He could smell her gentle perfume, which intoxicated him and made him feel like he was enveloped in her world. "I know it was wrong of me, but you kept encouraging me to feel beautiful, and this was the way that made me feel most beautiful. Can you ever forgive me?"

"I don't know," Randall said, "I guess I did push you in that direction, but I never imagined you would think you were too good for me." A part of Randall fought in his head to pursue that feeling, to push her away and yell at her for thinking she was too good for him. He knew he should storm off, secure that he was totally justified in thinking she was an arrogant bitch. However, he didn't want to do that because as much as he lashed out, if he let her go, he would also feel like in some way he was agreeing that she was out of his league. He knew that she would simply walk back into the arms of the other man while he would just end up alone. Letting her go felt like losing. Also, as he stared down into the depth of cleavage between her pillowy tits, his penis became extremely hard. He wanted to fuck her so bad, and another part of him wondered if he forgave her, maybe she would fuck him. "It's okay," Randall said, "I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I forgive you."

"Thank you," Tina said as she squeezed him which made her breast push up into his face. He breathed in the smell of her soft skin and wanted desperately to grab her tits and squeeze them and put his cock between them and fuck them until he came on her face. However, he didn't feel like he had the right to touch her like a boyfriend can anymore since they were in the middle of a discussion that was very much like breaking up. "It means a lot to me that you can still forgive me after all that's happened."

A cute electronic song played from within Tina's purse. With her free hand she reached inside and pulled it out. She quickly glanced at the screen then turned to Randall and said, "I'm sorry, can I take this? I'll be really quick."

Randall didn't want to break the moment, but it felt that all it would do is make him look more jealous and afraid of other men if he insisted that she not take it. He pulled up so he was free of her again and nodded, though the look on his face probably gave away that he didn't really want her to take the call.

Tina turned her back to Randall and held her hand over her mouth not as an act of privacy but as a display to Randall that she was trying to protect him from hearing anything hurtful. However, she didn't lower her voice sufficiently, so Randall was able to hear everything she said.

"Hi!" Tina said, obviously happy to be getting the call. "What's up?" Then a long pause. "Hah hah, already? But I only just left you. I can even still feel it inside me, you did it so hard.The taste is still in my mouth, too." Pause, and a giggle. "I want you too. I'm going to come see you right after I finish what I'm doing here." Pause. "Okay, see you soon." Then she clicked her phone shut and turned back to Randall. She looked a little sheepish, sorry that she had broken the moment with Randall, and not sure if he had heard any of it.

Randall had heard everything, though, and was insane with jealousy. It was obvious from her words that she had just been fucking someone, and intended to go right back to fucking that person. It was as if breaking up with Randall was a chore that merely interrupted the great sex she was having without him. A part of Randall wanted to scream at her. However, he knew that acting that way would prove that he wasn't part of the cool crowd she was saying she wanted to be with. People in that crowd didn't act jealous and angry. They would simply move on to someone else, because they were beautiful and popular and had those options. Randall knew that he didn't actually have those options, he would spend a long time alone once he walked away from Tina, while she would be fucking someone else. Fucking someone else literally within minutes of dumping him. However, he was determined to act as if he was in her league, because he wanted her to see him that way.

"Was that your new boyfriend?" Randall asked in an accusatory tone.

"Randy," Tina said, putting one hand on his thigh. Her touch was electrifying. "I don't have a 'boyfriend'. It doesn't work that way. I see who I want now. He's the guy I want to be seeing."

"Then can you see me too?" Randall asked. He didn't mean it to sound as pathetic as it sounded. He wanted to sound as if he was ready to play her game at her level, by being another one of her many beautiful friends who were too cool to be bothered by who slept with who. Instead, however, it came out sounding like he was merely desperate to have her, no matter the cost of sacrificing sharing her with others.

"Randy," she said with a condescending tone, "you couldn't handle it. Think of how much you've been hurt already. Would you really want that to continue?"

"That was different," Randall said with pumped up confidence. "I was surprised by what you were doing. If I knew, if it was agreed in advance, then I could handle it."

Tina smiled a little in a way that made it clear she thought he was trying too hard. "I don't think you know what you're saying," she said. "I don't want to have to watch what I say around you. And I know if I start talking about what happened with me and some other guy, you'll be heart broken."

"Do you tell each guy what you do with the other guys?" Randall asked as a challenge.

"See?" Tina said. "Already you're trying to find reasons to make it so that I won't tell you things. I'm not going to watch what I say."

"No, I mean it," Randall said defiantly. "Go on, try me. Tell me something you think I couldn't handle."

"Really?" Tina said. She smiled for a moment, and then she seemed to think that smiling was inappropriate, so she stopped and then looked as though she were trying to think of something to say. "All right, would you be upset if I told you that the guy I'm seeing has a really big cock, much bigger than yours?" Randall was incredibly bothered. He was bothered both because she was challenging him and he didn't want to look like he was affected, and also because he was jealous that she was fucking a guy with a huge cock. "It's so big that I have a hard time getting it into my mouth, but I love the feeling of having to stretch my jaw and stuffing it in."

"You," Randall started speaking before he really thought about the impression his words would make, "You use your mouth on him?"

"I love sucking cock," Tina said. "It has to be a big cock, though, much bigger than yours, for me to enjoy it. There's something about a really big, long, cock that's hard like pipe that has a power to it that I love. It makes me want to worship it, to do anything for it. I get wet just thinking about it." Tina squirmed a little and crossed her legs. The movement of her long, sexy legs distracted Randall momentarily from the words that hurt him by comparing his small penis to the kind of huge cock Tina was used to. "I let guys with big cocks fuck me any way they want, in the ass if..."

"Stop." Randall said. He was trying to act casual, but there was so much tension inside him that involuntary tears formed at the edge of his eyes. Her words were filling his mind up with images that he didn't want to have, of his beloved Tina being fucked hard in countless ways.

"I said you wouldn't want to hear," Tina said. "Don't ask me for more."

"You're deliberately saying the worst things," Randall said. "You're exaggerating things just to push me away."

"Even if I didn't say it," Tina said, "you would be thinking it. You would know the things I was doing when I wasn't with you. Your imagination would be just as bad, and if I said something that hinted at what I was doing, you'd figure out the rest. So if you can't handle hearing it, then you can't handle it."

Randall was determined that he would show her that he wasn't too weak to play at her level. "If that's the worst, then I can take it."

"Well..." Tina said, her voice trailing off. Then she added very quietly, "it's not really the 'worst'..."

"What do you mean?" Randall said. He honestly couldn't imagine what could be worse than imagining her being fucked by men with bigger and better cocks and her enjoying it more than anything she did with him. Just knowing that she loved sucking cock while she would never do it with him was on it's own was devastating, and he was trying hard to keep his jealousy about that pressed down deep into the pit of his stomach where he hoped he could hold it there until he was alone and could vent his frustration safe from her eyes.

"I've done things," Tina said, "things that you would think were cruel to you. Randy, you really don't want to know. I should just go..." Tina sat up straight, causing Randall to do so as well. She reached for her purse, getting ready to leave.

"No!" Randall blurted out. He felt caught. His heart was tearing slowly and painfully just knowing that there was worse information to hear. But he didn't want to show that he was crushed. He didn't want to appear weak, that knowing what she did affected him.

Somehow, the feeling of her walking away, having done so much without Randall, done things behind his back, and going off to do more of it, while Randall had nothing to compare to it all made him feel like he was losing somehow. He was losing to her, and to the man she was fucking. They had it all, and for Randall to not have any of it made him feel left out of a bigger world. He wanted to fight to get Tina to stay with him, so that he could fuck her and prove to her he was as good as other men. He wanted to stay with her long enough to prove to himself and to her and to the world that he wasn't the guy who could be so easily ignored.

He had to find the balance of being strong enough to hear it, and self confident enough to reprimand her, but it was so hard with the distance between his love for her and what she was saying being so large. Now that she added that she would walk away the moment he showed that he couldn't handle her words, he felt more desperate to stay and hear it. He knew that as soon as she walked away, that would be the end of the relationship with the hottest woman he would ever date. "Stop underestimating me," Randall said with false bravado, "I can take anything you say. What's 'worse'?"

"Remember that time at the club when you got beat up by those bouncers?" Tina asked, as if Randall could have possibly forgot such a humiliating moment in his life. "I saw it happen. There was a window in the VIP area looking down into the alley, and I watched the whole thing. I could have opened the window and said something, but I didn't."

Randall was puzzled for a moment. He didn't think that was so bad. If all she did was be too timid to stop a fight, then he could easily look past it.

"That's not so bad," Randall said. "I don't blame you if you were too scared to get involved in a fight..."

"No," Tina interrupted, "that's not it. I didn't open the window and say anything because I was being fucked at the time. I was being fucked while I watched you get beat up. The guy had such a big cock and it felt so good I didn't want it to stop."

Randall felt a lump in his throat that physically prevented him from speaking. He only hoped that on the outside he was able to hide the feelings of being crushed that he felt on the inside.

"He was laughing at you," Tina said, "and it made him so hard to see you get beat up, so I just watched and enjoyed it."

Randy noted that it was vague whether or not she was saying she was enjoying the other guy's cock or seeing Randall get beat up. Either way, Randall knew he had every right to get extremely angry with her. However, he was too aware of the power balance between them. He could rant at her all he wanted, and she would still end up being treated to expensive restaurants and the best clubs by men she would fuck and enjoy, and he would just be home alone, or out trying to find the next girlfriend. It all came so easy for her because of how beautiful she was. It felt humiliating to be the person who did the yelling. He wanted to be the person who was in on the game, the one who was with the woman who could choose who to be with. Lashing out felt only like the clear indicator of having lost. Of being the loser.

"I'm sorry," Tina said, and as she did, she put a hand on Randall's thigh and ran rubbed it comfortingly up and down. Her hand, which had an electric, exciting feel to it anyway, came upwards just to the point of almost touching Randall's penis, which was a little hard already and it hardened enough to push his jeans outward a little. Tina seemed oblivious to the effect she was having. As her hand casually moved up so agonizingly near his cock time after time, Randall felt his jealousy and rage become diluted with more and more lust. He wanted to fuck her so bad. He even moved his pelvis slightly, so slightly that he hoped she wouldn't perceive it, so that maybe her hand would touch his crotch. It didn't seem like she noticed his movement, but her hand nonetheless never reached where he hoped it would go.

"And then there was the dress..." Tina said, hinting at more, but leaving it to Randall to decide if he wanted to hear it.

"The dress I bought for you?" Randall asked. "The one you didn't wear for me." Randall's voice trailed off as it dawned on him that obviously it wasn't just a simple accident that had damaged the dress making it so that she couldn't wear it. The dress was symbolic in Randall's mind of how he had built Tina up to look like the girl he wanted her to look like, and he had masturbated over and over, fantasizing about seeing her in it. He was disappointed at simply having the fantasy denied when he first heard she couldn't wear it. Now, he was on the verge of hearing how his fantasies had not only been denied, but perverted into something else. He swallowed into a dry throat, not sure if he really could handle hearing it.

"I'm sorry," Tina said as she turned to face Randall and leaned just a little toward him, making her ample cleavage that much more obvious. Randall simply stared down into the cavernous depth between her breasts, his lust battling his common sense and making it hard to decide what to do. "The reason I didn't wear it for you is because... oh, Randy, I think we've taken this far enough. You can't..."

"Tell me!" Randall blurted out. The way her full, sexy, red lips moved was almost motivation enough to want her to keep talking. More than that, though, Randall had some kind of perverse curiosity now. He had gone so far into the hurtful world of knowing the truth, he wanted to hear the rest. He needed to hear the rest. While he was hurting badly from knowing that she had done all these things to betray his trust and his love, there was something exciting about getting to know this new, wild and wicked woman. He loved the sweet, supportive Tina that he knew before. This new Tina, sexually adventurous and dangerous, was intoxicatingly sexy. He wanted to be exposed to her. He wanted to be a part of this new Tina's life, to fuck her and be with her the way that men who already knew her enjoyed her.

"I wanted to wear it for you," Tina said. "Honestly, I wanted you to see me in it, I really did. But, I wanted to please him even more, so I wore it for him instead, and, well, the dress got ruined, so I couldn't wear it for you. So it did get ruined, I just lied about how. I'm sorry, Randall. I just thought the truth would be too hurtful for you."

"Ruined?" Randall asked. "Ruined how?"

"Randall," Tina said as she put her hand on his knee, "are you that sure you want to know?"

"I want to know!" Randall shouted, shaking. He knew details would hurt. A voice from a part of him that was dying inside begged himself not to ask. What kept him driven to know was that it hurt to think of her as having a secret life hidden away from him that he couldn't ask about. The feeling of her pulling away into the unknown tore the connection to her he felt in his heart. He wanted to close that connection, even if it meant having her words slice through his heart like a sword.

"He took me out that night," Tina said slowly, "out to dinner and then for drinks, and then a club. You were right that I would look really good in that dress. I could tell that every guy was looking at me all night long. He was so proud to be out with me that night, and he couldn't keep his hands off me. I felt so beautiful that it was exciting..."

"Stop!" Randall interrupted. He was hearing the wrong details. Knowing that this other man got to experience the feeling of being seen with Tina when she was looking so gorgeous, in the dress Randall had bought for her precisely so that he could have that feeling, ate at him. It was exactly what he had fantasized about, but another man got to enjoy it. "Just tell me how the dress got ruined."

"I shouldn't..." Tina said, but Randall interrupted her again.

"Just tell me!" Randall insisted.

"He liked the dress so much he insisted I leave it on while he fucked me," Tina said slowly and carefully. "He fucked me really hard. Really, really hard. So hard that the seams on the dress got pulled and ripped. He came over and over again, and each time he sprayed it all over the dress. It got soaked in his cum, but what really ruined the dress was when he pissed on it."

"He did what?!?" Randall blurted out. "I thought you said you were wearing the dress while he.... while you... "

"Yes," Tina said, "I was. He pissed all over the dress with me in it. I was kneeling in front of him and he pissed all over my tits." As Tina spoke, she delicately ran the fingers of one hand over her breasts, down into he cleavage and up again, emphasizing their large size and smooth, round shape. The motion drew Randall's attention and he couldn't help stare down at her tits. He was so distracted by their erotic appeal that he didn't see the look on Tina's face as she closed her eyes and lightly licked her lips, enjoying the memory. "The whole dress was completely soaked. And then he grabbed me by the back of the head and choked me with his cock until he came down my throat." Tina stopped, realizing that she was more lost in her own thoughts than speaking to Randall. She thought she might have pushed too far.

Randall, however, had leaned over and was clinging to her. He had wrapped his arms around her and was snuggled up to her like a child clings to its mother. His face pressed into her shoulder and her breast, but his eyes could still see down into her deep cleavage. The strange mix of comfort and lust touched him on primal levels where he felt he was getting some kind of affection from her. They were powerful enough to hope for her to somehow make the hurt go away, and that she could somehow be forgiven. The part of him that heard her words felt a pain that couldn't be entirely ignored by his heart and his penis, however, so the conflict inside him doubled his pain. She was so beautiful, he loved her so much, she made him so horny just to look at her, that he just couldn't react the way a part of him knew he should react.

"Did you know he was going to ruin it when you wore it for him?" Randall asked. "Did you know you wouldn't be able to wear it for me, even though you wanted to?"

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers