Wanting Tina Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers

"On my birthday, the night you gave it to me," Tina went on, "that was when he told me he was going to piss on it, with me in it."

"You talked to him that night?" Randall asked, confused. "But, we were together the whole time."

"He was at the restaurant," Tina said. "I told him where we were going so he could be there. When I went to the washroom, he followed me in and locked the door. We fucked while you waited at the table. It was his birthday gift to me, to cheat on you right in the middle of your romantic date for me. I told him about the dress and he told me to wear it for him before wearing it for you. While he was cumming in my mouth he told me he was going to piss on the dress."

Randall felt ill as he remembered how Tina had kissed him when she came back to the table that time at the restaurant. She had been sucking another man's cock literally moments before.

"So has it been the one guy the whole time?" Randall asked.

"No," Tina said quietly. "I met him at a party just after the new year, and I've been seeing only him since. But I fucked a few other men at the beginning of the school year, when I was still discovering what I could do." Tina paused. Randall felt sick. Right from the beginning of the school year, when their relationship was still in the early stages, she was already casually cheating on him. "Friends of yours." Tina added, even more quietly. Randall's jaw dropped. He stood up from the bench.

"Friends of mine?" He yelled. People walking by clearly noticed, but they kept walking. "Who?"

"Ryan, Andy," Tina listed. She paused, then said "John." The last name, Randall's best friend, landed in Randall's stomach like a grenade.

"You fucked all my friends?!" Randall felt even more betrayed. Betrayed by a lover is one thing, but now he knew that all his good friends had easily sacrificed their friendship with him for a chance to be with her. Not only that, but it was clear that she had initiated it, meaning she deliberately tested his friends to see if she could make them part of her betrayal, to test her power. "When... how...?"

"They were at some of the parties I went to without you," Tina explained. "Ryan and Andy fucked me at the same time once. John and I were kind of seeing each other for a while."

"Behind my back," Randall said, as if finishing a sentence for Tina. "You were seeing him behind my back for how long?"

"A few weeks," Tina said. She was looking down and her voice was cautious, as if she expected Randall to lash out at any moment. "Sometimes when we were all hanging out, he and I would fuck in your bedroom. It was kind of exciting to see how close we could get without you knowing."

Randall snapped. Not only was his girlfriend dumping him with the most cruel, humiliating information possible, he now felt like he lost any support he'd had. His friends had all betrayed him. They all knew, and participated in her wicked game. Who was he going to turn to now?

"You bitch!" Randall yelled, and he grabbed her hair, pulling her head to the side and he got ready to punch her. He cocked his fist and hesitated. He wasn't by nature the type of man who would hit a woman. He had to be pushed to extremes before he would go to that level. In his head he knew that he should do it, she deserved it. However, before he could release and find out for himself if he had it in him to hit her, he felt a hand grab his wrist. He turned, and a large man, older, but a head taller than Randall and had the look of an ex-Marine, was holding Randall's arm from hitting Tina. The man twisted Randall's arm in a way that forced him to let go of Tina a and twist backwards a bit. He obviously knew how to fight, and Randall stopped resisting the motion and held up his free hand to indicate he wasn't going to fight.

"Are you okay?" The man asked in a gruff voice to Tina.

"Yes," Tina said as she brushed her hair with her hand, and quickly regained her composure. She smiled at the man and he smiled back.

"Do you want to go, or for me to take this guy somewhere?" The man asked.

"Hey," Randall said, "This is none of your business! You don't even know..." Randall was cut short by the man twisting his arm a bit more.

"Shut up!" The man said. "I ain't never let a man hit a pretty lady, and I ain't going to now!" Then he looked back at Tina. "What will it be, ma'am?"

"It's okay," Tina said gently. "He won't hurt me."

"You sure?" The man said doubtfully.

"Yes," Tina said, looking at Randall. She was responding to the man, but her words were partly directed at Randall, to see if he would object. He looked downward, indicating that he was not going to do anything.

The man grudgingly let go of Randall, who stood up but didn't make eye contact with the man. Tina smiled again at the man who smiled back. He walked on, pushing by Randall enough to let him know that he might be back.

Randall sat down on the park bench again with a respectful distance from Tina. Randall felt like the whole world was against him. Even complete strangers were on her side. If he tried to do anything physical, any one or more of dozens of men walking through the park would love the excuse to jump in and beat Randall up in order to play the knight in shining armor for Tina. Beautiful people have all the advantages.

They sat in silence as Randall waited for the people in the area who had noticed the excitement to slowly lost interest and move on. Before Randall became comfortable again, Tina spoke.

"I should go," Tina said, as she picked up her purse and put it on her lap.

"What?" Randall said. He wanted to grab her, but he knew that it would only possibly attract attention. He spoke hurriedly to try and make up for his lack of physical options. "We're not finished yet!"

"Aren't we?" Tina said. "There's no point to me telling you all this. It's just hurting you, and that was your choice to hear it. You beg me to tell you and then you get angry. So why are we even talking?"

"Tina, please," Randall said, not knowing how he would answer her question. He wasn't even sure himself why he was still here, listening to her cruel and sadistic words. He looked down at his hands, which he was unconsciously holding up, as if they had something in them, something that had an answer.

Then Randall laughed. It was a forced, deliberate laugh. An obvious attempt to act like he got a joke. Tina looked at him puzzled. She didn't know why he was laughing, but it did make her not continue getting ready to leave. "I get it," Randall said. "Now I see what this is all about."

"You do?" Tina asked with genuine curiosity.

"Yes," Randall said, as if he had it all figured out. "All this stuff you're telling me. It's just so far over the top. It's too much. You're exaggerating things so that I'll hate you and so you won't have to deal with any complicated break up issues. This is your way of making it easy on yourself." Randall added more deliberate laughter to punctuate his words.

"You think I didn't do all the things I've said?" Tina asked with an amused tone of voice.

"I think you did do most of the things you say you did," Randall explained, "but I think you're making it all sound more harsh than it actually was. You're making it sound like it was all deliberate."

"And if so, then what do you think happens now?" Tina asked.

"I think that you're afraid I won't be able to handle how you are now," Randall said, "but I want you to know you're wrong. You've been testing me here, but look at me. I'm fine. I can handle an open relationship or whatever it is you are doing these days."

Tina laughed slightly. "Open relationship?" she asked.

"Yeah," Randall said. "Or whatever. You keep talking to me as if I'm not able to play at your level, but I think you'll be surprised. Give me a chance. We can change the relationship to how you need it to be, just let me show you that I can do it."

"You would do that for me?" Tina asked, smiling sweetly. "You would let me fuck whoever I want, whenever I want? You'd let me get away with anything, just to stay with me?"

"Yes," Randall said. He knew it was the most desperate place a man could be. He knew he was giving up his pride. He couldn't help it though. His cock was hard underneath his pants, his heart was hurting inside his chest, and his mind was confused with all sorts of information about a reality he couldn't keep up with. He looked at her beautiful face, her cock hardening tits, and her long sexy legs and he wanted her so bad. He knew he would never be with a woman as gorgeous as this again, and he was not ready to give up.

"What about you?" Tina asked. "What if I didn't want you to fuck any other women? What if I insisted that you be loyal to me even though I'm not loyal to you?"

"Yes!" Randall said. It was strange to be enthusiastic about such an unfair arrangement, but he felt like she was starting to offer something, and he was ready to take anything.

"What if I even wanted you to stay home so I knew where you were" Tina asked. "What if I wanted you to wait beside the phone for me, even though I was fucking another man while you waited. Wouldn't it hurt you too much to imagine some other man's cock between my tits while I sucked on him, while you were home alone? And I might not even call?"

Randall knew that she was deliberately testing the extremes, and he hoped that she was just exaggerating to make a point. Still, as he looked into her cleavage and thought about a cock sliding up and down between them, he was delirious with desire. "Yes," he said, as obedient as a dog.

Tina smiled, and Randall felt like he had passed her test. He took her smile to mean he was right, he had passed her test, and now they could talk about some way in which he could still see her. He immediately began planning how he could maybe act cool and casual, making the impression that he was as cavalier about sex and relationships as Tina and all her elite friends were. He was burning inside to make her his and his alone, but he would go through any test. He resolved he was going to win this game.

"Goodbye," Tina said with sympathy, as if she were saying goodbye to a child. Randall felt is heart drop into his stomach.

"But," Randall said, though he didn't know what else to say. "But," he said again.

"No Randall," Tina explained gently, "it's over. I want to fuck other men now. And I don't want to fuck you."

Tears welled up in Randall's eyes. How could this be happening, he wondered. It didn't make sense. He was sure he saw through her game. He was sure she was just testing him. Could it be true that she had done all that she had said and more just because she enjoyed how it felt to betray him?

"Randy," Tina said, standing up from the park bench, "I'm grateful for everything you've done for me. I'm who I am now because of you, and I like who I am. You wanted me to be the most desired woman, and now, I am. Now it's time for me to move upward to where this path is taking me. You're holding me back now. I need to be with better people."

Randall felt crushed. He had offered the most absolutely extreme offer of loyalty he could imagine, to be cuckolded knowingly, and she was still dumping him. He wasn't even good enough for her to keep as a slave. He felt so small, and frustrated, and hurt, and most of all, he felt the pulling at his heart as the woman he knew he would always want the most was leaving.

"Please, no," Randall said, his eyes red and wet with the hurt of letting go. "Just, please say we can talk again. Just give it some time and say we can talk again in a few weeks and give me a chance."

"No, Randy," Tina said as she took a step to go. "You can't do the things for me that I need."

Tears streamed from Randy's eyes, and his face went red. He slid right off the park bench onto his knees, and clutched at her leg. "Please! Please don't go! I need you!" His pride already shattered, he had nothing left to lose.

"Randall!" Tina exclaimed with shock. "You're embarrassing me!" Randall clutched tighter with both arms around her leg and is face pressed against her thigh. She could feel his hot tears trickling down the gentle curves of her legs. Randall could sense out of the corners of his eyes that the few people in the vicinity were gawking or looking with disapproval or laughter. However, he didn't care. The pain in his heart was bigger than their scrutiny.

"Please, Tina," Randall whined. "Please don't leave me. At least say you'll see me again after a while. That you'll give a bit more time. I know this isn't very cool of me, but I love you this much. Doesn't that count for something?"

Tina looked off into the distance, across the path into the trees on the other side. She thought for a while, and then turned to look down at Randall.

"Okay," Tina said, "I'll be in touch in a few weeks. Maybe things can work out in some way." She bent over and kissed Randall on the head, and when she did, he was able to smell the perfume between her tits so close that his nose was almost touching her skin. His penis pulsed a little and he felt a little wetness from pre-cum in his underwear. It was so strange to be both tearful and erect at the same time. He loosened his grip and she was able to step away.

"Thank you," Randall said as she walked away. She turned to give a cute little wave, and then he watched her perfect ass move side to side as she strolled down the pathway.

For the next five weeks, Randall was able to balance his missing Tina with the hope of seeing her again. He masturbated every night thinking about Tina and how he might get the chance to fuck the new, wild her. He imagined himself satisfying her to the point where she decided to stay with him. He knew it was not likely, but after he came into a tissue, he would console himself thinking that even if the ultimate fantasy didn't work out, he was happy enough to at least have the chance.

After the first two weeks, he tried to find out what she was doing, just to get a sense of how things were going. However, she was nowhere to be found. Not at her usual hang outs, none of her old friends seemed to have any information, and they were cagey about talking to Randall.

Randall was alone for most of it. He stopped returning his friends calls, and he didn't call them. Knowing that they had all fucked Tina behind his back, he just didn't feel he could see them anymore. If he and Tina did end up in some kind of relationship, then maybe Randall could find a way to forgive them. However, until he heard from her, he put them on hold.

Which meant he was alone with his anxious feelings about Tina, and having too much alone time to think made him a little crazy.

Finally, one day just before school started again, Randall found a small envelope in his mailbox. It was pink, with pictures of teddy bears and hearts on it. All it said on the front was "Randall", written in a woman's deliberately girlish hand writing. It was obvious who it was from.

Randall waited until he got inside his dorm room before he opened it. He was literally shaking with anticipation. He was excited to hear from her. A part of him knew it might be a note saying goodbye, but he had a strong suspicion that it was more likely to be a letter by her going over the details and possibilities of going out again. It wouldn't be clear saying if they should be together or not, Randall guessed, but would at least open the door to talking again, hopefully in person.

Opening it up, all he found inside was a picture. It slipped out onto the floor and before picking it up, Randall looked inside the envelope for more. He was surprised that there was nothing else. So he bent over and picked up the picture.

It was the size of a post card. It looked like it was printed from a computer printer, and the quality of the image wasn't so good. The picture itself seemed to be a still shot from a video. However, despite the horizontal lines and the areas that were slightly blocky because of the resolution, it was crystal clear what the image was.

It was a picture of Tina and Randall at the park bench, on the last day he saw her, when she dumped him. Randall was on his knees, clutching her, begging to be with her, just as he remembered. It wasn't possible to know exactly where the person taking the video would have been standing or how far away. Randall didn't remember seeing anyone at the park with a video camera, but on the other hand, he was so wrapped up in his feelings for Tina that it wouldn't have been hard to stay hidden from him.

At the time Randall couldn't see Tina's face, but this video was maybe taken by a person standing a few yards away, so that her face could be clearly seen. She was looking directly at the camera, and smiling her big, beautiful smile. It was a smile that radiated joy and made other people marvel at her beauty. It would be a joy to look at if it weren't for one detail that made the smile as evil as it was beautiful.

She was winking. Winking and holding up one hand with her fingers in a peace "V" sign, as if posing for a casual snapshot at a party.

It was a knowing wink to the person holding the camera, and to herself later when she watched the video.

There was no note written on the back, no explanation of any kind to accompany it. No note or explanation was needed, though, as the meaning was completely obvious.

The whole conversation was a deceit. She was manipulating Randall the whole time, playing innocent and acting sorry as a way to let out all the information she could to torment Randall. She knew Randall well enough to get away with it. To set everything up so he sat there like a chump, trying to act cool while she told him detail after detail that ripped his heart into shreds.

Randall had an image in his head of Tina with the other man with his huge cock inside her, fucking and laughing while they watched the video, mocking Randall as he begged and whimpered for Tina to stay with him.

Randall realized that there were further layers to what she had said. That time when she was watching Randall being beaten up at that Christmas party, it wasn't just incidental that she was looking out the window while being fucked. Even at the time Randall thought it was weird how they took him all the way around back of the frat house. Now he knew it was because they took him there precisely so that she could watch him be humiliated by a bunch of jocks while she was being fucked. She set that situation up too, so that she could get off on it.

The dress didn't just happen to be ruined because she wore it for someone else before she wore it for Randall. She deliberately wore it and destroyed it before Randall could have a chance to see it because she knew that it was his fantasy, and she wanted to give that fantasy to another man. She sacrificed the dress as a symbol of how she could take what Randall had given her and enjoy the very betrayal of it.

The sacrificing of the dress in this way was a small part of the bigger sacrifice. Tina had sacrificed their whole relationship by crushing Randall's heart, deliberately, slowly and sadistically. The sacrifice was made for her to go to a new level of power over people like Randall. People who wanted her, but couldn't have her. Tina took Randall's love and support to not only be lifted up from insecurity, but to go beyond Randall, and crushing him was the act of completion, finalizing her as a woman of desire.

The worst kind of anger is the one feels at oneself. Randall realized that he had let himself sit there and take all that Tina had dished out because of his love for her, and his lust for her. Now he wished he had lashed out, called her a slut, and made a stand like a man. However, it was too late. He couldn't change the past. He was filled with rage about what she had done to him, but it was more than doubled by the rage he felt at himself for having fallen for it.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers