Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 01

Story Info
Jill evaluates her life and finds it lacking.
1.4k words
4.02
81.5k
29
18

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission and I intend this to be a fairly long multi part story. I hope you enjoy my first shot at writing because I have liked the process. Please feel free to offer advice. I have already written the first 5 chapters and will not change the story itself but if anyone has advice on style etc I can incorporate it. The first chapter is pretty short and really just sets up the rest of the story.

Chapter 1

The beginning

Bob was running late which was unusual and the shower was feeling too good to leave. Grudgingly he turned off the water stepping out onto the area rug near the shower. He had not slept well last night because his wife Jill had come to bed very late after sitting up catching up on the latest news with her brother. As he toweled off he surveyed his tone body pleased with what he saw. He was not a gym rat but kept himself in good shape playing tennis and golf. Hurrying downstairs he entered the kitchen to find his wife and her brother Jack in conversation about his latest escapades.

"Morning", Bob said to Jill ignoring Jack and pouring himself a cup of coffee. "I have a late meeting this evening so I will be a little late getting in. Need to run." Bob said as he headed for the door never waiting for an answer.

"Why do you stay with that ass", Jack asked with a look of contempt on his face. It was obvious that he held no warm feelings for his brother in law. "He cannot even take 5 minutes to see how your life is going."

Jill had heard it before and was beginning to believe Jack may be right. "He is just very busy Jack. He has several big projects going on and it takes a lot of time."

"Well that is great for him but you are 32 and missing life sitting in this house while he plays big shot. You could have done better. You should go out with some of my friends and let them get you out of this house", Jack said as he got up to leave.

Slapping him playfully Jill replied "I cannot be seen out with any of your friends. It would be all over town that I am running around on Bob. That is all I need."

"I do have friends that are not male. You should hang out with Anita some. She is married to someone like Bob and she does not sit home waiting on him. She goes out and has fun and when he has time she spends it with him. I am meeting her for lunch why don't you join us. You love Italian and so does she." Jack suggested with a sly grin.

"I will call you later and let you know" she said pushing him out the door. "Bye".

*****************

Twenty minutes later Jill was sliding into the Garden tub with a good book and her cup of coffee. She did not get far in her book as she considered all that Jack had told here last night and this morning. She knew she still was attractive to other men and at 5'6", long dark hair and a great body she was used to guys hitting on her. Maybe she was to young to be stuck at home with a husband who no longer noticed her.

She and Bob had been married for 5 years and she had always known he was focused on his career but it had gotten much worse the last two years. Her brother Jack was right. Her life was spent waiting on Bob and his needs while he all but ignored her except the times he wanted a quickie. It was time for a change. Maybe she would join him and his friend for lunch and at least get out of the house.

*****************

Walking into the restaurant Jill was a little confused. Jack had said they were going to an Italian restaurant but this was Mexican. She paused looking around to see if they had arrived before her and saw Jack sitting with his back to the door facing a lady on the inside of the booth. A little close to be sitting to a married lady she thought as she walked over to the table.

"Ahem..." she said clearing her throat causing Jack to turn towards her revealing the very pretty blonde he had been talking to.

"There she is and only 10 minutes late. That has to be a record. Anita this is my sister Jill. She is married to your husband's twin" Jack said with a grin on his face. "I told her you could show her the town sometime."

"Very nice to meet you" Anita said extending her hand to Jill. "Ignore your brother he has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to relationships."

"Tell me about it. He goes through girlfriends at an amazing pace" she said regretting the words as soon as she said them. It was evident that Jack and Anita were very close and she was concerned about what the relationship may be.

Anita seemed unfazed by the remark and they engaged in idle talk as Jack became obviously bored. Suddenly his cell phone began to ring and he took the opportunity to escape the boring talk.

After a few minutes of girl talk Anita suddenly said "I know you are dying to know".

"Know what" Jill said acting as if she had no idea what Anita was talking about.

Laughing Anita broached the subject, "We are just fuck friends. Jack can be a fun roll in the hay and is not possessive like some guys. I hope that does not shock you to much."

Shocked was an understatement. Jill could tell there was something going on but did not expect Anita to be so open about their relationship. Trying to be diplomatic she replied "I thought you were married? Are you separated" as she looked down at the ring on her new friends finger.

"Nope not separated and definitely married. If your husband is like mine you will understand that he has his interest and I have mine. I was faithful for 10 years while he became more involved in his work than he did in my life. We finally came to an understanding and here I am. I enjoy my fun and he has his thing and when schedules permit we enjoy our time together" she said.

"How long have you been seeing Jack?" Jill asked.

'I met Jack at a party a couple of months ago. I looked up and there he was. Big as life if you know what I mean...." she said chuckling.

Jill had no idea what she meant but had a sneaky feeling there was a lot more to the tale. "What kind of party?" she asked.

Now it was Anita's turn to be caught off guard. She had assumed that Jill knew all about Jack and his lifestyle but it was very obvious that she did not know everything. "I will let Jack give you those details" she said suddenly turning secretive.

She was saved from further questioning by Jack's arrival back at the table. "What have you two deep in conversation about while I have been away", he said sliding back into the booth.

Jill decided to inquire more about the party although she was not sure she wanted to know the details. "Anita was just telling me about the party where you two met", she said. "Care to tell me your version?".

Jack just smiled as he blushed slightly. Jill had never seen that happen so this must be a really good story she thought.

"Well" he mumbled as he tried to think of what to say. "It was just a little gathering that a joint friend of ours had."

"I know" Anita said with a mischievous grin on her face. "The next party we can have Jill come join us. I think the next one is in 3 weeks and I am sure she would enjoy it if she is anything like you."

Anita loved the look she got from Jack. Daggers were darting from his eyes as he started to shake his head when he suddenly stopped. Why not he thought. He was actually out of town and was not going to be able to go to the party. Maybe she could go with Anita and have a little fun. Much to Anita's surprise Jack slowly started to smile and said he thought that was a splendid idea. Turning to Jill he quickly sat in motion the beginning of events that would change her life forever.