Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 03

Story Info
Jill attends her first party and is surprised.
3.4k words
4.08
56.8k
7
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** I apologize for the long delay in picking up this story. After a death in the family it took me a while to get back in the mood to pick it up. I welcome your comments and the rest of the story will come much quicker.

*

Jill, led by Greg went back out to the pool area to find a drink. The music was playing and there was the faint smell of pot coming from somewhere but Jill could not tell the source. Greg asked Jill what she wanted to drink then strolled over to the bar leaving her alone.

The party had started to get a little louder and the topless lady she had seen earlier had now lost her bottom also. She was in the middle of three guys who made no attempt to hide their lust over the shapely young lady. As for the lady she seemed more than glad to show off her assets and enjoy the attention of the men. To Jill's surprise she suddenly sank to her knees dragging her hand down the chest of one of the young men. Pulling on the front of his shorts she fished out his rather large cock and smiled up at him.

"That is Cheryl," Greg said startling Jill as he walked up behind her. "She is pretty new to the group but has fit right in. She will probably be in that position for the next hour or so. She is a real oral freak."

Despite herself Jill found the scene very erotic and continued to watch the lurid scene unfold in front of her. She took the glass of wine Greg offered her and asked if he knew where Anita was.

"She will be back soon I sent her to the bedroom to change into an outfit I got for her."

Jill continued to watch as Cheryl eagerly lowered her mouth on the cock in front of her and took it as deeply as she could. Cheryl did not seem to notice anything else but the cock she was servicing and the guy had started to slowly fuck her mouth.

Suddenly it occurred to her that Greg was here to enjoy the party and by babysitting her he was missing out on his usual activities. Turning she noticed the bulge in Greg's pants and smiling said, "I see you are enjoying the show. I have to say this is not what I thought would happen when I came here tonight. I thought there would be some grab ass and flirting but this is much more than I expected. Why don't I take the car and drive home and you can drop Anita off after the party. I really do not want you to miss out on the fun."

This was not what Greg wanted. Keeping Jill here was the plan and letting her get accustomed to the atmosphere was the best way to reach his ultimate goal. Greg was a very dominant lover and although Anita was his sub he was always on the lookout for another lady to use for his pleasure.

"I will not hear of it. You came here for a fun night out and I intend to make sure you have a wonderful evening," he replied. "As I see it we have three choices, One..I take you home, two.. you hang around, watch the fun and ride home with Anita, or three we can leave and have dinner and call it a night."

Hearing a moan Jill turned back to see Cheryl deep throating as much of the cock as she could while slowly jerking the cock of another of her friends. The other lady who had been at the bar was now bent over a chair, her legs spread waiting for her stud to enter her soaking pussy.

She knew that having Greg drop her off was not a good idea and dinner was certainly out of the question. "I guess I can stick around for a while," she said turning back to Greg, "but why don't you enjoy yourself as you normally would. I will just hang out and watch the fun until Anita is ready to go."

Greg considered this. Even if he participated he knew he would not be doing some of the things he normally did. He did not want to scare Jill off. Settling on a course of action he said, "It's a deal under one condition. If at any time you do want to leave you just let me know and I will take you home."

"Deal," she said.

With that settled Greg led her over to the bar, got her settled in and left to see what was keeping Anita.

******************

Greg walked into the bedroom where Anita was in the middle of a kiss with another of the studs from the party. He was not real happy since he considered Anita his personal toy but he had plans and did not want to ruin the evening. Seeing Greg walk in the pair broke apart and Anita sat down at the coffee table where a few lines on coke were laid out.

"How is Jill doing," she ask?

"Wondering where you are and ready to leave," he said irritated.

"I was afraid of that. I tried to warn her about the party but I don't think she quite got the picture."

Greg could see that Anita had already snorted a couple of lines and her eyes where glassy. His cock began to throb in anticipation of how he would abuse her tonight. As anxious as he was he decided that getting Jill comfortable was the most important thing. He could have Anita anytime.

"I think she will make a great addition to our little group if we can make her comfortable," he said.

"A better addition than me," Anita purred spreading her legs so Greg could see her leaking pussy. "I am ready to be fucked. She can wait until we are finished."

Stepping over to the couch Greg suddenly grabbed the back of Anita's head and pulled it into his crotch.

"Is this what you want you fucking whore," he growled.

Anita could only shake her head because her mouth was smothered on his cock. "If this is what you want you have to earn it bitch. We are going to go back out to the party and play nice. You will suck my cock, I will fuck you, nothing to crazy. I want Jill to see us play but nothing that will scare her off. If you can get her to play a little that is icing on the cake. Do that and I have a special treat for you."

This was not what Anita wanted. She enjoyed hard rough sex by a dominant man who enjoyed using her like a slut and Greg was just that. Her idea of a great night was not a simple blowjob and a fuck. She started to protest but Greg pulled her to him and kissed her roughly. He knew what she liked and the idea of a special treat sounded great. Maybe it would be worth the wait. Regardless she had no choice since Greg controlled her as his personal play thing.

"Ok," she said breaking the kiss "but it had better be a very special treat."

*****************

Jill had to admit that the scene playing out in front of her was extremely erotic. Participating was out of the question of course but she would be raiding the toy box when she got home.

Jill noticed Anita coming through the hallway from the back bedroom and was shocked at the outfit she had on. It was complete fishnet and she had nothing on underneath. Her nipples where sticking out and her pussy was clearly visible for all to see. She walked over to Jill with a smile on her face. It was evident that she had been enjoying some of the party supplies and Jill assumed it was probably the pot she had smelled earlier. Whatever it was it was obvious that she was in the mood to have a good time.

"How are you enjoying things so far," she asked?

"It is certainly different and not what I expected," she replied.

"Need more wine," Anita asked? She needed to get Jill loosened up some and try to get her into the party.

"Sure," Jill replied although she was already feeling a little tipsy. Between the wine and the erotic atmosphere Jill felt like she was soaking wet between her legs. She actually thought about asking Anita about the pot and if she could have some but was unsure how to ask without giving her the wrong impression.

Anita moved behind the bar and poured Jill another glass of wine. She could tell Jill was feeling no pain but somehow she needed to push her just enough to get more into the party.

Handing the wine to Jill she said, "If you want anything other than wine there are other party supplies here you might like."

Jill felt like Anita had read her mind and laughing she ask, "What kind of party supplies are you referring to? I smelled pot earlier."

"Well let's see... you are right there is pot, ecstacy, and if you really want to get in the mood there is some of the little white powder in the back bedroom," replied Anita.

Jill had never done X or coke and did not want to start now so she opted for the pot. Anita disappeared briefly and was soon back with a joint that she lit as walked back to Jill. Anita took a long hit of the joint and then to Jill' surprise she forced her lips onto hers and as Jill opened her mouth she breathed the smoke into her mouth. Jill inhaled it deeply and struggled to keep from coughing. It had been a while since Jill had any stronger than wine and she could feel the effects almost immediately.

Anita took another hit and again leaned in and kissed Jill exhaling the smoke into her mouth. Jill was feeling light headed and enjoyed it when Anita did not pull away but continued to kiss her. After only a brief pause Jill began kissing back and noticed when Anita's hand moved to her breast. She was getting very hot and pulled Anita into her. She had played a little in college with girls and enjoyed it and this somehow felt very comfortable.

"My two favorite ladies," Greg said suddenly appearing out of nowhere. "I don't think I have ever seen a hotter pair. I think I will just sit here and enjoy the view."

Anita broke the kiss and looked Jill deeply in the eyes. As she did Jill felt her slide her hands around her neck and untie the halter top of her dress. Jill was so light headed and excited that she did not try to stop her. Sliding the top down her breasts were soon on display for everyone to see. Anita slid down and began to kiss the nipple of her left breast as her other hand snaked over to Greg where she began to rub his cock through his pants.

Greg was excited about the turn of events. He did not expect things to move this quickly. Taking a chance he moved his hand to Jill's other breast and began to kiss her neck. As he did Anita moved to gain access to Greg's cock and unzipped his shorts pulled them down. Jill could not help but notice his cock which was huge, at least 9 inches and very thick.

Suddenly Jill withdrew finally recognizing through her fog what was going on. She could not believe she had allowed herself to be undressed and that she had allowed Greg to move in as he had. It was one thing to play a little with Anita but she had not intended to let it go further than that.

Greg immediately withdrew also not wanting to scare her off and focused his attention on Anita. Anita had began sucking his cock in earnest and Jill could hear Cheryl and the other lady begging to be fucked harder. It was overwhelming and so erotic that she let her hand drop to her clit and began rubbing it as she watched the scenes in front of her.

Greg pulled Anita up and had her bend over the bar stool and he positioned himself behind her. Anita looked totally wasted and spread her legs eagerly waiting for Greg to fuck her. Bending over her Greg whispered something to her and Anita smiled at Jill. Sliding off of the bar stool she had been bent over she slid one hand up Jill's leg and began to play with her pussy. Jill's clit was swollen and the slightest touch was enough to make her cum. Sliding a finger in Anita fucked her with her finger while Jill continued to play with her clit. Greg slid his cock into Anita and Jill could hear her sigh in satisfaction.

Soon Greg was fucking her hard and looking at Jill as he did. Jill looked up and saw Greg staring at her and was captivated by the intensity.

"Anita loves my cock," he said fucking her hard. "She cannot get enough of it and will do anything I tell her just so I will keep fucking her. She is my personal slut and I own her pussy."

Jill was struck by his words and doubted what he said until Anita gasped. "That's right baby. My pussy is yours to use and Jill's will be soon. We will be your personal whores. All you have to do is keep fucking us with that wonderful cock."

Suddenly it was just to much for Jill and she stumbled from the stool and quickly walked across to the other side of the pool and sat down. She still could not help staring at Greg and Anita as they continued to fuck. Two other guys had walked over to watch the fun as Anita continued to allow Greg to use her for his pleasure.

"Take my cunt baby... fuck me," Anita moaned as Greg continued to pound her cunt.

"Does Paul fuck you like this," Greg said as he continued to fuck her.

"Noooooooo... ," Anita moaned. "Please fuck me baby..take what is yours.."

After about ten minutes Greg pulled his cock out of Anita's pussy and told her to get on her knees. Turning so he could look at Jill he grabbed the back of Anita's head and forced his cock into her mouth. Sliding his cock deep into her throat he continued to fuck her mouth almost as hard as he had her cunt. Jill could tell he was about to cum and as he did he pulled his cock from Anita's mouth and shot his load all over her face. Anita continued to beg for his cum and he spurted several for strands in her mouth and face. Once he finished he continued to have Anita lick and clean his balls and cock until he was finally through with her. Pushing her away as she continued to beg for him to fuck her he walked towards the back bedroom leaving Anita on her knees covered in his cum.

Anita for her part was still not satisfied and motioned for the two men who had been watching to join her. Spreading her legs she offered herself to them and one starting fucking her as the other shoved his cock in her mouth. They continued to abuse her calling her as she begged for more. Jill was not sure how many times Anita had cum but knew it had been several times. Finally they both began to cum ...one up her cunt and the other in her mouth. After draining their loads in her they pulled their cocks from her and Anita slumped down on the pool decking exhausted.

Jill felt she needed to do something so she walked over to Anita on unsteady feet and helped her up. She took Anita to the bedroom and into the master bath and started a hot shower for her. By the time she had Anita in the shower Jill was also covered in cum and knew she would need to take a shower also before they could go home.

Jill walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed wondering how she had gotten into this situation. She had almost let Greg fuck her and even though she had not let anyone touch her outside of Anita she still felt like she had cheated on Bob.

She finally heard the shower stop and a few minutes later Anita came out in a robe. Her eyes were still glassy but Jill could tell she was much more in control.

"Where is my bag," she asked?

Jill grabbed the bag from the other side of the bed and Anita began dress. This outfit was nothing like the one she had worn here or the one Greg had made her change into. While she continued to get ready Jill went into the bathroom and cleaned up. Coming back out she found Greg had reappeared and was talking quietly with Anita. For her part Anita looked tired but happy and satisfied.

Jill went straight to the bedroom door ignoring both of them hoping that Anita would get the idea that she was ready to leave. When Anita did not come over she made a show of looking at her watch and was surprised to see it was almost 3am. Finally Anita took the hint and grabbing Greg's hand walked over to Jill.

"Had enough for the night," she asked smiling? "I think I could go home and sleep for the next day."

"I hope we did not shock you to much," Greg said. "This environment can be overwhelming for someone who is not used to it."

Jill did not like his smug attitude. He seemed to think he had impressed her far more than he had. "I was surprised but not overwhelmed," she replied. "Not really my kind of party but to each his own".

Turning she headed to the door and was sitting in the car when Anita got there. They drove in silence to Jill's house and as she was opening the door to get out Anita grabbed her hand.

"I can tell you are upset but I hope we can still be friends," she said. "Can we get together next week for lunch."

"I am not sure that is a good idea but call me next week after I have had time to digest what happened tonight," Jill replied as she pulled her hand away and walked away.

*********************

Jill was comforted to see Bob on Saturday evening when he made it in. She had spent a lot of time thinking about Friday night and decided to redouble her efforts to make her relationship with Bob work. As much as she liked Anita she had decided that she would not attend anymore of her parties. Meeting for lunch and shopping would be ok but she could not participate in her other activities. That settled in her mind she set out to make Bob's night and Sunday the best it could be.

As Bob was showering Jill put steaks on the grill, potatoes on to bake and began unpacking his suitcase. She took the clothes he had worn and went to throw them in the clothes hamper when she caught a hint of perfume on one of his shirts. Looking at the shirt she raised it to her nose and found it had the unmistakable smell of a ladies perfume. Throwing it in the hamper she went to check on the steaks.

******************

"It's your damn fault," Anita replied. "You are the one who had to start playing with her tits in the middle of our fucking. You should have been concentrating on me instead of trying to add Jill to your conquests.

"Ok...Ok," Greg said. "I will take the blame but the question still remains of how we get her back. Did she say anything on the ride home?"

"Nothing."

"Have you talked to her since you dropped her off? Surely she said something."

"When she got out of the car I asked if we could have lunch next week and she said maybe. Give her a few days to cool off and I will call her," Anita said.