Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 06

Story Info
Things get out of control.
4.1k words
4.02
55k
17
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob could not concentrate on the work at hand as his mind kept drifting back to Jill. He felt really bad about the last minute cancellation because he knew she had really been struggling lately. Tonight was important for her but he had no choice but to get this contract completed tonight. While that was true he knew that earlier in the week he could have been home by six but chose to stay at work. If he had been home on time the rest of the week maybe tonight would not have been as bad.

"So are you ok with the graduated reimbursement scale based on the usage levels we have put in," asked Sherry?

He noticed that it was already approaching midnight as he looked back over the numbers. "I think we will be ok. The margins are not as high as we normally try to get but based on the volumes we should be fine. We just need some teeth in the agreement to make sure if they do not reach the volumes that we can increase the rate."

"I will put in a 2% increase if they do not reach the volumes. That should be the last thing. Give me a half hour and I will have the final draft," Sherry said.

Letting his mind drift back he tried to remember the name of the bar where Jill and her friends were meeting. It was an unusual name if he could just remember it. He had tried to call Jill a couple of times but she had not picked up. To be honest he was not even sure if she had gone out or was still at home. He would probably be better off to just go home and try to make it up to her this weekend. He would cancel his golf tomorrow and they would spend the day at the beach.

Feeling better he started packing his briefcase so he could stuff the new contract in and hit the road as soon as Sherry was finished.

***********************

Earen and Jill were sitting on a couch now as they watched Greg. Jill was beginning to recover a little from all of the drugs and had refused Earen's attempts to get her to take more. She was still pretty high and his touch felt so good after taking the ecstacy but she was thinking more clearly. There was a sense in the air that something was about to happen as everyone noticed Greg and Paul looking at each other. Greg turned back to the group and continued talking unconcerned about Paul.

Paul walked over to the bar and rather than getting a drink decided on water. He was not sure what was going on but he felt like he should not be to drunk. He was still trying to figure out where Anita was and decided to walk across and ask Jill if she knew. Glancing back across the room he noticed that Greg was no longer talking with the group and he could not see him.

Greg had walked back into the bedroom where Anita was still slowly getting ready. Greg had decided not to give her anymore cocaine but had opted for some pot and ecstacy. Anita was no longer out of it but was feeling great. Greg wanted her to know exactly what she was doing and wanted her to make a conscious choice. He was supremely confident in what she would choose. The idea that she would not do what he ask never entered his mind.

"How are you doing," he asked.

"Fantastic," she replied. "Did Paul decide to come? I still cannot believe that he really wants to be cuckolded and humiliated in front of everyone. He is normally so dominant both at work and home."

"That is how some of these guys are," Greg replied. "They are such take charge guys all of the time that sometimes they just want someone else to take control. It is a relief for them to give up control now and then and they experience an adrenalin rush from seeing their wife service someone else. If he did not want it he would not have come. He saw what was happening at the bar, you left with me and left him sitting there. That should tell you what you need to know."

"So he is here?"

"Yes. He got here about a half hour ago. He is slinking around hoping for a show. A show that you and I are about to give him."

Anita still had trouble understanding it but Greg must be right. She had practically cuckolded him in the bar and he had still followed them here. Surely he knew that she was going to do whatever Greg wanted and ignore him. She had made that clear at the bar and if he had been upset he would have never come here. She had to admit that being dominated by Greg turned her on but oddly it would be like she was in control of Paul. He would have to sit and watch as she freely let Greg take control of her. The whole idea was getting her very excited as she took another hit from the bong. She had almost forgot about Greg standing there as she considered what was about to happen.

Suddenly she realized that Greg had a hand on her ass and was playing with her pussy. She was soaking and really needed a good fucking. She decided that she would let Greg take the lead and she would do whatever he told her. Paul had come because he wanted to see it and she would give him what he wanted. It would be fun to relive it when they were alone at home.

The nighty she had on left nothing to the imagination and she felt slutty just having it on. She was finally ready and turned facing Greg giving him a long hard kiss. "Let's do it," she said.

************************

"I have not seen her," Earen was saying to Paul. "I know she rode over with Greg so I am sure she is here somewhere."

As he was speaking the lights dimmed and he saw Greg walking back into the room from the bedroom. "There she is," he said to Paul as he pointed across the room.

Turning Paul was startled by what he saw. Anita was practically naked and even in the dim light he could see that the nighty was crotchless clearly showing her cunt lips gleaming with moisture. Greg had her hand as they walked back into the room and back to the group he had previously been talking to. Turning his back to Paul he dropped his hand to Anita's ass and began rubbing it knowing that the drugs where making it very intense for her.

Anita for her part had almost cum just walking into the room. The slight air flow from the ceiling fan aroused her nipples and she tried to find Paul in the room but did not see him. She was almost disappointed thinking Greg had just been kidding her. She allowed Greg to lead her over to their friends and leaned slightly on him as the conversation turned to her attire.

"You look great Anita," one of the guys said.

"Looks like that the rest of us may not get any tonight," said Cheryl. "Think you can handle all of these guys because I am sure they will all want some of you tonight."

Anita smiled at the compliments. "I am sure there is plenty to go around. And when they are finished you and I can pick up where they leave off", she said smiling.

As Paul looked on a couple of the guys reach over to play with Anita's clit. He could tell from where he sat that just the touch was setting her off and you could see her legs quiver as they played with her. Greg was smiling and enjoying letting the others get Anita ready for the fun that was coming. He knew Paul was watching and enjoyed ignoring him knowing it would piss him off. After several minutes Greg said they needed to mingle and holding Anita's hand he began walking around the room talking to others and showing Anita off.

Paul sat with Jill and Earen and watched as Anita followed Greg around the room obviously totally under his control. Despite what was apparent to everyone he still felt he could stop it at anytime if he wanted to. Jill kept waiting for Paul to explode but he sat watching calmly. Maybe he did get off on seeing Anita play with others? The thought crept into her mind that maybe Bob did also. She would find it hard to believe but he had pushed her to go out with her friends. Even after Earen had called her he did not seem bothered about her going out with male friends. She sat confused watching as her friend was displayed for everyone to see.

Finally making it around the room Greg and Anita stopped in front of Jill and Earen. Ignoring Paul they spoke only to Jill and Earen. "Enjoying the party Jill," Greg asked making sure the Anita was between himself and Paul. He wanted Paul to get a good view of what he was doing to Anita. As he talked he had his arm draped around her shoulder playing with her right breast. Slowly pulling it out from nighty and squeezing it as her nipple became even more erect. Anita did not even acknowledge Paul.

"It is not what I am used to but I am having a good time. I will need to be leaving soon. Bob should be getting home and I need to get back."

Anita leaned in across the table with her ass practically in Paul's face. She kissed Jill taking her by surprise. "You need to stay for a while longer before you leave. Greg has promised to give me a good fucking and you would not want to miss that. No one is better than Greg and his big cock."

Jill glanced at Paul who had turned red but still had not said anything. Anita had also stolen a glance at him as she stood back up. Seeing his humiliation she felt her pussy begin to throb. He is really getting off on this she thought. He did nothing to step in and put a stop to what was happening. Misreading the situation Anita turned and kissed Greg as she massaged his cock.

Breaking the kiss Greg took Anita's hand and led her over to the middle of the room. Turning her to face Paul he stood behind her and pulled the top of the nightly off her shoulders fully exposing her tit's to everyone. Announcing in a loud voice he said, "Everyone ready to see my slut put on a show. Once I am finished with her you all can use her for your pleasure but for now I want her to show everyone who owns her cunt."

Playing with her tits he looked at Paul as he talked. Anita leaned back enjoying his hands on her and the naughtiness of what she was doing. Opening her eyes she looked at Paul who was staring at what was happening blowing him a kiss as everyone watched and smiled. Paul suddenly stood up and took a step towards Greg and Anita. A couple off the guys in the room moved to position themselves anticipating a confrontation.

"Anita I think it is time for us to leave," he said as he looked at Greg. Both men were confident in what was about to happen.

"I think she is having fun here," said Greg. "I will send her home when we are finished."

"I think you are finished. Anita let's go."

Greg smiled as he turned Anita towards him giving her a hard kiss. Moving his hands to the side of her face he discreetly moved the small vial to her nose which she quickly snorted. In the dim light even though everyone was watching no one noticed. Anita immediately felt the affect and when Greg pushed lightly on her shoulders she immediately dropped to her knees. Anita smiled at Paul and without any prompting from Greg she pulled his cock out as the two men watched each other. She was so hot that she was willing to fuck anyone Greg wanted her to.

"She would rather suck my cock and let me fuck her. You run on home. I will send her home when we finish."

Paul looked at his wife as she sucked on the big cock in front of her. He was not ready to turn and walk away from this challenge still not realizing that he had already lost. Stepping closer he once again told Anita it was time to leave.

Greg was enjoying this more than he had ever imagined. "Look Paul. She is right where she wants to be but just to show you what a fair minded guy I am I will let her choose. Anita, do you want to go home with Paul or stay here and be my slut? Mine to do with what I want and share with whoever I want. The choice is yours. You can leave with Paul or you can stay here."

Anita looked at Paul and for the first time had some misgivings. She could tell he was not happy but the drugs and her desires quickly won out. Slowing turning her head as she continued to look at Paul she took Greg's cock in her mouth. She felt so wicked knowing that she had just crossed a line choosing Greg over Paul. Still thinking this was a game she removed Greg's cock from her mouth and turned so she was more fully facing Paul. "You can leave or get in line with everyone else. If you are a good boy Greg may let you go next," she said. Smiling she turned her back on Paul and began sucking Greg's cock again.

Paul could not believe what had just happened. Looking at the smirking smile on Greg's face he finally realized that he had won this round. Disgusted he turned and walked out of the house without looking back. Anita never saw him leave and thinking he was still there she put on a show of sucking Greg's cock.

*********************

Jill was not sure what to do. Earen had slid his hand up her dress and had played with her pussy as they watched Paul and Greg. Jill could not believe that Paul had just turned and walked out but the look on his face made it evident that he was not pleased. She knew that Anita did not realize he had left but with the state she was in it would do no good to tell her now.

As she turned to Earen to let him know she needed to go he suddenly kissed her. Between the kiss and Earen still playing with her she briefly considered letting him have what he wanted.

"I really need to go. I am sure Bob will be wondering where I am," she said.

"You can't leave now," said Earen. "The fun is about to begin. Anita really gets off on being a total slut for Greg and you will enjoy the show. You should stay for another hour our two at least."

"I really can't. Bob will be worried."

"Phone or text him and let him know you are ok. He is probably still at work. No reason to go home to an empty house to sit all alone."

Thinking about what Earen said it made sense. She pulled her phone out and text Bob letting him know she was fine and would be home in an hour or two. She waited patiently for his reply as Earen fingered her pussy and played with her tits. Finally Bob texted her back and told her to have a good time and he would see her when she got in.

Settling back she turned her attention to Greg and Anita who where in the middle of the room. From somewhere a narrow bench had been brought into the room and Anita was now bent over it as Greg slid his cock into her cunt. Greg was on an adrenalin high after the confrontation and was really enjoying dominating Anita.

"Spread those fucking legs," he said as he entered her. "I am going to give you a present to take home to your cuckold husband. He can clean all of my cum out of you. Give me that cunt."

Anita was more than glad to join in as she enjoyed everyone watching her being used. Thinking Paul was still in the room she wanted to make sure he got the show he was wanting. "Fuck me baby. Show him what you like to do with your pussy."

It was a frenzy in the room as everyone was cheering the two of them on. "Fuck the whore," someone yelled.

"I will clean her up," yelled Cheryl. "Let the guys fill her up and I will get her good and clean for him."

Jill spread her legs as Earen continued to play with her. Reaching back she grabbed his cock and worked to remove it from his pants. She was very excited at the scene in front of her but did not join in on the cat calls. Earen stood up presenting his cock to her and Jill quickly took it into her mouth.

Greg continued to fuck Anita as he looked over at Earen and Jill. The sight of Jill with Earen's cock in her mouth drove him to new highs and he slapped Anita's ass as he invited the guys to enjoy her. Lying Anita on her back on the bench Greg lowered his cock into her face as he held her legs open for one of the guys to enter her. Anita felt a cock enter her pussy with no idea which of the guys was fucking her. She was taking as much of Greg's cock into her throat as she could loving the feeling of being used. Right now there was nothing that she would not do.

Suddenly Greg pulled his cock from her mouth and was replaced by another of the guys. Greg walked over to Jill where Earen was feeding her his cocked while he played with her tits. Jill had one hand on his cock and the other was playing with her clit. Earen slid to the side and Greg pushed his cock into Jill's face. Jill turned and took the new cock and began sucking him feverishly. The atmosphere, confrontation and the drugs were proving to much for her as her excitement continued to rise. Greg shoved his cock in as far as it could go choking her before pulling it out and leaning down to her ear.

"Are you ready to see just how good a slut she can be," he asked Jill. Turning he walked back over to the beach tapping the guy who had his cock in her mouth. Putting his cock into Anita's mouth he said loudly as he pulled her legs back. "Shove it in her ass. Make the bitch beg."

Anita was more than glad to beg. She loved being dominated. "Please give me that cock. Shove it in there and fill me with your load," she said around Greg's cock.

As her ass was penetrated Greg once again looked over at Jill. Pulling his cock out of Anita's mouth he straddled Anita's face lowering his ass to her mouth. Anita's tongue shot out as she rimmed his ass. The cat calls began again as Anita buried her face in Greg's ass.

Suddenly Earen groaned and pulled his cock from Jill's mouth. Grabbing her hair he pulled her head to the side and looking over at Greg began to cum in Jill's face. Jill opened her mouth to take as much as she could but more got on her face and tits than she was able to catch. Greg and Earen smiled at each other knowing they were each going to have Jill and Anita multiple times tonight.

As the moment passed Jill looked up and saw Earen and Greg smiling at each other with knowing looks. She realized what was going on and pushed away from Earen and grabbing her purse she stumbled away looking for a bathroom. Finding one off of the hallway she flipped on the light and got her first good look at herself in the mirror. She was covered in cum and looked like a total whore. Washing her face she could not believe she had let herself be a part of this. She could still hear everyone yelling and enjoying Anita in the other room.

Checking her dress she did not see any cum or stains. She straightened herself up and sat on the toilet to get her bearings. There was a soft knock at the door. "Jill are you ok," asked Earen.

"I am fine. I will be out in a minute."

Jill had no intentions of going back in and joining the party. Taking out her cell phone she called a cab. The cab would take 30 minutes to get there and knowing she could not stay in the bathroom for that long she got up and checked herself one more time.

Opening the door she found Earen waiting for her. "Sorry I got carried away," he said. "You are so hot I was not able to hold back. Forgive me?"

"Sure," Jill replied. Not wanting to be alone with him she walked back towards the living room. Even though it had only been a few minutes it was clear that Anita had taken a few loads from some of the guys. Her pussy was leaking cum and she had some on her face and hair. Greg was in charge and looking around he saw Cheryl.

"Ok beautiful. Time for you to put your money where your mouth is. Clean up time."

Cheryl did not hesitate. Already nude she dropped to her knees between Anita's legs and began licking the cum off of her thighs. Anita was enjoying yet another cock in her mouth but felt Cheryl's tongue. Reaching down she pulled her face into her cunt and Cheryl began sucking the cum out as quickly as she could. One of the guys pulled Cheryl up from the hips so she was leaning over and entered her from behind.

For the next 10 minutes Cheryl continued to suck Anita's pussy as she was fucked. Eventually one of the guys pulled her away from Anita. Pulling Anita's legs back he entered her ass fucking her hard as Anita begged for him to fuck her harder.

Earen left to get a drink and Jill moved over near the front window so she could watch for the cab. After another five minutes she saw the light pull up outside and she headed for the door. Turning back she saw the guy who had been fucking Anita in the ass pull out and move to her head. Pulling the door closed behind her the last thing she saw was the guy shoving his cock into her mouth.

12