Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 07

Story Info
The conclusion.
13.2k words
3.84
66.2k
24
43

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciate all of the comments I have received. I have enjoyed writing this story and next time I think it will be better if I complete the story and the post each chapter. One of the comments was that it was to long between chapters. I hope you enjoy and I am still looking for an editor so please let me know if you would like to help.

*

"I want to go to the next party," said Paul.

It was Saturday morning and he and Anita were sitting at the kitchen table having coffee. Anita had just walked in the door and he had led her straight into the kitchen and handed her a cup. Anita was exhausted and still felt the effects of the drugs from the night before. She just wanted to shower and get in the bed for the next few hours.

"What? Why?"

Paul did not reply immediately as he looked at her. He had been furious when he left the party but after he got home he had time to calm down and think about what had happened. It was obvious that Anita enjoyed the hard nasty sex and an audience. He could not fault her for that. Everyone had their sexual desires but what had confused him most of the night was Greg. Greg had obviously set this up. He had invited Paul, hinted that he would introduce him to the other women in the group and that he could enjoy himself while seeing what Anita had been up to. That obviously was not his real intent and in his arrogance Paul was confident that he had somehow convinced Anita to play along with his game.

"When is the next party," he asked once again.

Anita was confused, the drugs and her exhaustion were not helping. She did not realize until around 5 that Paul had left and she feared the worst. Cheryl had told her that he had stalked out very early and did not look happy. She could only hope he had left before he saw her doing some of the things she ended up doing. Greg had wanted to bring her home but she was afraid of Paul's reaction so Cheryl had done it instead.

"Why would you want to come to the next party? You left without telling me this time so you obviously did not enjoy it. I did not even realize you were gone until Cheryl told me a couple of hours ago."

"I was caught off guard and was not ready for what happened. Next time I will know what to expect and things will be much different. Just let me know when the next one is and I will make sure I am in town and free," he replied.

Walking from the room he grabbed her hand and went upstairs. Starting her a shower he then turned down the bed. "Take a shower and get some rest. You must be tired."

As Anita stared he turned and walked out of the room.

************************

Greg and Earen had been frustrated when they realized that Jill had slipped away from the party. Earen had convinced himself that Jill was his to have after the blowjob but thinking back he should have known better. She stopped drinking early and he had heard her on the phone in the bathroom but assumed she was talking to Bob. They were still confident they would get another shot and the night had not been a total loss.

Anita had gladly let them use her to vent their frustration. After fucking her for hours and letting everyone have their turn they finally were satisfied and let her get dressed. She had wanted to shower but they wanted to make sure they sent her home to Paul without cleaning up. Cheryl had volunteered to take her home and they dropped by her place so she could clean up. She did not shower but she did look much better than she had when she left the party.

Greg was already planning on how he could get Jill back to another party. He was confident that Anita was his now and would be there whenever he called. Now he was on to another target and he was just as confident he would succeed again.

********************

Jill lay in the bed awake listening to Bob as he worked around the house. She knew he would be heading to the golf course soon and wanted to wait until he had gone before getting up. She had gotten some sleep and actually felt pretty good but emotionally she was in turmoil. She was still miffed with Bob for ditching her last night but she could not blame him for what she had done. Her emotions kept changing from being mad at Bob to blaming herself and even to how much she enjoyed the action of the night before.

Scenes of the night kept running through her mind and as much as she tried she could not help thinking how much she had enjoyed most of the evening. It was very erotic but she had freaked out when she saw Greg and Earen exchanging glances knowing they were planning for her what they were doing to Anita. As exciting as it was though she knew she should never go back to another of the parties. She found it exciting but it was not worth losing Bob over. If they did not make it as a couple it would not be because she did something stupid. Besides she was not comfortable doing all of the things that Anita did. Playing in front of others and being dominated was exciting and something she may consider with Bob but no one else.

Finally she got out of bed and started a shower. She had showered last night but was trying to kill time until Bob left. She stood in the shower enjoying the steaming hot water washing over her when Bob came into the bathroom.

"Well....it is about time," he said teasingly. "Have a good time last night?"

Talking over the shower she replied, "It was fine. Had nothing better to do."

"Good. I am glad you decided to get out rather than sit at home. I was disappointed that we did not get to go out together. It really was unavoidable," he said not taking the bait.

"Whatever," she replied. "I am used to it. When will you be back from golf?"

"I canceled golf today. I thought you and I might spend the weekend together. Dinner and dancing tonight, maybe the beach tomorrow. I want to make up for last night."

Jill pulled the shower curtain back and looked at Bob. She could feel her anger diminishing as she considered what he said. Without saying anything she pulled the shower closed again and let the hot water rush over her. She appreciated the thought but knew things would just go back to normal next week. He was feeling guilty about last night but he would not change unless something drastic happened. Maybe she would try to talk to him again.

*********************

Jill and Bob had a great weekend. Saturday night they went to dinner and a movie and then spent Sunday at the beach. It was everything Jill wanted which was time with Bob. The memory of Friday night was already fading and even though she enjoyed it she knew that she would not trade it for a happy marriage.

As they sat on the den couch having a glass of wine and watching TV it occurred to Bob that they had never really talked about Friday night.

"How was Friday night," he asked?

"It was fine. I doubt I will be going out with the entire group any more though. They were a little wild for my taste. Maybe lunch with Anita now and then."

"That is too bad. I was glad you were able to get out. I still feel bad about not getting there. Maybe we can have dinner with Anita and her husband sometime," he replied.

"Maybe," she said. In hindsight she was glad Bob had not made it. She could just imagine his reaction to what had happened at the bar. Plus as bad as she felt for thinking it she would not have been at the after party and she had enjoyed that.

Bob did not miss the non-committal attitude Jill had about him meeting her friends. Even before Friday night she had not really seemed to want him to meet them. He was not sure what to think but he did know he liked her having outside interest for nights when he got tied up.

Dropping the subject they finished the movie and went upstairs for the night. The sex was great for Bob and good for Jill but her mind kept drifting to the party. Maybe she could try it just one time.

"Satisfied," she asked?

"Very. You are always great. You?"

"Of course. I have never had any complaints about our sex life other than frequency," she replied. "Have you ever wanted to have someone else? I mean... is the sex between us stale for you? It seems you do not want it as much as you used to."

"Of course not. Where did this come from? I mean like any guy I have looked at other women but I do not have any desire to ruin my marriage over a one night stand," he replied defensively.

"I just know it is natural for sex to become less important after a few years. I just do not want that to happen to us. I hope that if you ever find yourself wanting something more than we have now that you will tell me. I would rather know and work on it rather than just have you run off with someone," she said. This was not coming out right at all. She was hoping to probe for his feelings on including others in their sex life but could not think of a good way to broach the subject.

Bob totally misunderstood where she was going. "Babe, I would never do that. You are all I need. I know I work a lot but that is for us. You do not need to worry that I am out looking for ladies to play with. I love you and look forward to growing old with you."

"That is sweet. I just want you happy. That is what is most important to me. I just want you to tell me if you have fantasies or things you would like to try. Keeping our sex life interesting is the best way for us to stay happy and not feel we need to stray."

Bob hesitated trying to figure out where this was leading when suddenly he had a thought. "Tell me about Friday night. You said the crowd was a little wild for you. Did something happen that has brought this on?"

Not sure what she should say she snuggled up close to Bob. How much should she tell him? She certainly did not want to cause issues in their marriage but maybe a little excitement in their sex life would be good.

"Nothing I was involved in but there was some activity that reminded me of my college days," she replied as she tried to put it out of her mind that she actually had gotten involved.

"Such as?"

"Promise you will not get mad," she asked?

"No as long as you tell me the truth I can handle it. I am not a prude. I mean you did not fuck someone did you?"

Lightly slapping him she replied, "No. Of course not."

"So?????"

"Well things at the bar were fine. I mean a couple of the people and couples were playing grab ass with each other but nothing to out of hand. You know just flirting with each other and getting touchy at times?"

"The married people were flirting and playing with others? Is that all? No harm in that as long as no one gets jealous. Hell it can get you heated up for later. Is that what has had you worried," he asked?

"And then everyone left the bar and went to a party at Earren's house. Things there got a little carried away. I eventually called a cab and came home."

"Carried away? What does that mean?"

"Some people just got a little carried away and there was some nudity and even some sex going on when I left," she said as she looked at him from the corner of her eye.

She could not read his face but could tell he was considering what she said. She had no intentions of telling him all of the details and if he asked her not to see any of that crowd again she would do as he asked. Still she had to admit that she would not mind at least going again with Bob.

"Did you enjoy it," he asked suddenly? "Watching people play like that?"

"Honestly?"

"I think that answers the question," he said laughing. "Did you want to stay or go back again?"

"It was erotic. I think I would have enjoyed it if you were there. Maybe fooling around with you while we watched but I am not interested in doing some of the things others were doing."

"So you want to go back," he asked repeating the question?

"Only if you would like to check it out."

Bob was not sure what he thought about going to one of the parties. He did know one thing and that was he did not want Jill going back without him. Rolling over he went to sleep considering what he should do.

*****************

It was Thursday morning and Anita was sitting in her den with a glass of juice. She had finally recovered from last Friday and was feeling much better. She still had not figured out Paul's angle concerning the party. If he had enjoyed it why did he leave? If he had stayed and saw what had happened what would he think? She had not talked to anyone since last week and was trying to think how she should respond to Paul's request to attend the next party. She could hardly refuse, he was her husband after all but she was concerned this might be leading to a confrontation between Paul and Greg. As she sat and contemplated her cell phone rang. She started to ignore it preferring to be alone with her thoughts but when she saw it was Jill she picked it up.

"Hey sweetie," she said.

"Hey Anita. How are you doing," Jill asked?

"Recovered finally," she said laughing. "How are you? I saw you had a little fun at the party. Sorry I lost track of you but I got a bit busy."

"No problem. You looked like you were having fun. I left early so I did not do much. Listen...I was hoping we could get together for lunch. I need to talk about something."

"Sure. Pick a place and I will meet you. Everything ok? Bob did not get upset did he?"

"Things are fine. Meet you at the Green Onion at noon. Is that ok?"

"See you there"

*****************

Two hours later Anita walked into the Green Onion and looked around for Jill. She was not a big fan of these trendy places but Jill seemed to enjoy them. Seeing Jill sitting in the back she made her way through the tables. Jill stood and hugged her as she got to the table and Anita could see she was troubled.

"Is everything ok? You look like you have the weight of the world on you," Anita said bypassing any small talk.

"Things are fine. I am just...I don't know...confused."

"Well when I am in those moods what I have found works for me is to just talk. Don't worry about making sense and getting your thoughts in order. Just talk and we can sit her all evening until you have things figured out."

Two hours later Jill did feel much better. As it turned out Anita needed to talk as much as she did and between them they had come up with a plan. There were no parties planned by the group this week and so they made plans to meet Saturday night as a couple. What would happen they were not sure but at least they had a plan.

***************

Saturday night Jill was getting ready and was very nervous. They had dinner reservations at 8pm at the University Club and she ask for a quite table where the four of them could have some privacy. Despite being nervous Jill was feeling good because she and Anita had decided to just lay everything out to their husbands. No hedging on the facts. They had agreed to put everything on the table and see what they thought and decide if they would attend any more parties. Jill knew she could live with whatever Bob decided but was not as confident that Anita could. Time would tell.

Bob called up to her that it was time to leave and she picked a pair of heels from the shoe rack and slipped them on. Coming down stairs she looked beautiful. Bob stood at the bottom enjoying the site and thought about how lucky he was. Jill had told him that she and Anita planned to talk about something important tonight. She had not elaborated but he knew it had something to do with the group and the parties. He had decided he would listen to what she had to say without jumping to conclusions. Based on what little he had heard the parties sounded fun. He enjoyed flirting and seeing Jill admired as long as things did not get out of hand.

"You are lovely Jill. I am a very lucky man"

"Why thank you sir," she said smiling. Nothing made her happier than knowing Bob was pleased with her.

***********

Half an hour later they pulled into the University club and the valet opened the door for Jill. It did not go unnoticed by Bob when the valet admired Jill as she got out of the car. They walked to the elevator and started the ride to the top floor where the restaurant was located. They were seated and had ordered a bottle of wine when Paul and Anita arrived. The ladies hugged and the men shook hands and everyone was sat down and began looking at the menus. Paul and Bob seemed to get along well talking business and sports. Jill began to feel like tonight was a great idea and started planning how she was going to bring the subject of the night up.

An hour later over desert Jill finally decided it was time to bring up the subject that everyone had been avoiding.

"Guys, Anita and I wanted to talk to you about the group we have both hung out with and what they are all into. We do not want any secrets and I will not speak for Anita but I do not feel comfortable hanging out with them without Bob knowing what goes on. All I ask is that you remain open minded as I talk, Anita you jump in anytime you like. Then you both can give us your real feelings about it. Bob as for me I am fine with whatever you decide about the appropriateness of hanging out with the group. I am not passing judgment on anything they like or that has happened but it may not be for you and I. Agreed?"

Looking at Bob and Paul they both shook their heads in agreement. Jill looked at Anita to see if she wanted to jump in but she sat silently watching Paul.

"Ok,' Anita began. "First of all everyone in the group seems to be very nice. I have talked to most of them and they are all down to earth and not arrogant and full of themselves. I have not seen any outside of the parties so I know very little about their outside interests but for the purposes of the group they all have the same view of things."

Looking at the three she paused before continuing.

"The group is very open sexually and almost everyone seems very comfortable to one degree or another with playing with everyone else in the group. The group has some couples and several singles...mostly males as you might expect. Typically things start out at a bar or club and eventually moves to someone's house."

She glanced at Bob who sat with no expression on his face. Paul, who knew all about the group had a slight smile on his face. He had not been asked to but he felt his number one goal tonight was to get Bob to go along with everything.

"Anita do you have anything to add?"

"Not a lot. Bob I know this has to be a bigger surprise to you than to Paul. Putting all of our cards on the table Paul was at the last party briefly. It was the first one he has been to so he has not really been part of the group but does know more about it. I have been actively involved and even though Paul has not I am sure he has always known what goes on and is ok with it. Jill to my knowledge has not participated in the things I have and I do not know if she has any desire to." The one thing Jill and Anita had agreed on was that what she had done with Earen would not be brought up.

After she finished they sat and looked at one another waiting for each other to speak. Finally Jill said, "Bob what are you thinking. Would you like to attend a party? do not think it is for us?"

Clearing his throat Bob started to speak before stopping and taking another drink. Putting his drink down he spoke to Jill and seemed to ignore Paul and Anita.

"So the goal for tonight was the three of you talking me into attending sex parties? Both you and Anita seem to enjoy them and Paul, based on what Anita just said has attended, knows about them and has no problem with it. I seem to be the only one in the dark."

"That is not the case at all," Jill hurriedly said surprised at his reaction. "As I told you the other night I found the parties erotic but I am fine with anything you decide. I am not looking to have sex with anyone but you. You know about our recent talks about schedules and my free time. You have seemed to push me to attending the parties and I just thought you should know exactly what you were pushing me towards."