Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob's eyes flashed with anger and he fought to control his voice. "Jill you know I would never have pushed you to go to these parties if I had known they were orgies. I am open to discussion but do not intimate that I was pushing you into sex parties knowingly. I knew you liked Anita and seemed to like the group but I did not have any idea about the sex. I just wanted you to have some friends to hang out with when I am at work."

"You are right. I am sorry. I did not mean to imply you knew about the sex," Jill said reaching for his hand.

"For what it is worth Jill has never participated in any sexual activities. The worst you can say is I talked her into smoking a joint with me," Anita said to Bob.

Bob could tell they were being truthful and began to calm down. Excusing himself he went to the bathroom. As he was washing up Paul walked in and went to a urinal.

"Kind of a kick in the gut I guess," he said to Bob.

Bob splashed water on his face and dried off before turning and leaning against the sink. "So you know all about these parties and have been to them. Tell me about them."

"Candidly I think it all depends on two things. First what is your view on sex and secondly how secure you are in your relationship. Anita and I have always been very open sexually. Sex is for fun and even though I had never been to a party before the other night I would have been a fool if I did not know what was happening. Anita has always been ok with me playing with someone when I am on the road and I was ok with her and the parties. We both knew it was just fun and did not infringe on our relationship. We both know that if one wants the other to stop we would and we never meet others when we can be with each other," Paul said hedging a bit with the last statement.

"So Anita fucks other guys at these parties and you are ok with that?"

"Yes. I know it is not for everyone but with my career and hours it seems unfair to ask her to reframe from having a bit of fun. The only thing I would change is not attending the parties before the other night. I have to admit seeing Anita playing was a big turn on."

Bob shook his head and walked out of the bathroom. Sitting back down at the table he looked first at Anita and then at Jill. Everyone sat silently until Paul got back to the table and sat down.

"Anita I am not judging you and Paul for your lifestyle but I am not sure I could watch Jill having sex with someone else. I do not consider myself close minded or sexually inhibited. I like it when other guys notice Jill and flirt with her but that is as far as it goes for me."

"Baby I agree with you," Jill said. "I don't think I would want to have sex with another guy, but for you and I to play with each other while we watched others seems like it might be a lot of fun. Still having said that I would never do anything to hurt our marriage and that is why I wanted to have this tonight. I will support any decision you make."

Paul did not like the way this conversation was going. He knew Anita enjoyed the play and he was into it also but he really would like to have a shot at Jill. "Maybe you two could go to a party with that understanding. Enjoy the atmosphere, each other and watch the action. If you want to try something different, and you both agree then you both understand it is not something that can be used against the other later."

Jill looked at Bob. Finally he shook his head and agreed to think about it.

******************

Two months later Bob and Jill had been to a couple of the parties. After getting to know a few of the group he began to get comfortable. He had to admit to himself that playing with Jill as they watched the others have fun was exciting. They had not actually had sex at one of the parties but Jill had gotten topless and they had given each other oral. Watching the other guys drool over Jill as she sucked his cock was a huge turn on. Jill had flirted with some guys and danced with a few but was careful not to let them go too far. She really enjoyed the atmosphere and did not want to push Bob too much. She was happy with taking it slowly. She still had a desire to play with Earen but playing in front of him was almost as good. Maybe if she played her cards right Bob would let her have some fun with him.

The only real issue Bob had so far was the drugs. He had not had anything other than drinks but Jill had smoked a good bit with Anita. He had seen Greg try to give her something but she had looked at him and he had shaken his head no. Later she told him it was ecstacy. She had wanted to try it but Bob did not want her getting out of control and blaming it on the drugs. Drinks and the atmosphere should be plenty for them.

Paul was at the first party and he and Anita had not done much more than Bob and Jill. Anita had danced and allowed the guys to feel her up but that was about it. The second party that Jill and Bob had attended Paul had been out of town. Anita had stayed with Jill and Bob most of the night although she did let the guys enjoy her more than the first time. She and Jill had also kissed a little as they smoked but she was careful to not upset Bob. Once they had gone she let her hair down and let Greg and Earen have her.

Greg and Earn had been warned by Anita. If they did not play nice they would never have a shot at Jill so they were content to let the parties be somewhat subdued for the time being. They still enjoyed themselves but did not push Anita and certainly not Jill. Plus they had Anita once Jill had left. Both felt that within another party or two they would have both women and neither was inclined to wait much longer. Greg knew that if he pushed it Anita would do whatever he wanted but he did not want to scare Bob off. He could see the look in Jill's eyes that she wanted more and as long as they did not push too hard it would happen.

*******************

"I just wish he would loosen up a little more," Jill said to Anita. They had met for lunch to specifically discuss the reaction of the guys to the parties. Paul was fine and Anita had pretty much come to the conclusion that she was going to do whatever she liked. Paul did not seem to care but she did not want Bob to decide the parties were not for them.

"I know. I can see the way you and Earen look at each other. He wants you bad," Anita replied.

Jill smiled, "It would be fun. Not worth loosing Bob over but very tempting. Bob and I are getting along so much better now days. He still works a lot but he seems more attentive and really tries to get home earlier."

"Of course," Anita said. "Nothing like seeing your wife admired by another guy to make him more appreciative. I think he will come around. I was thinking. Maybe I should just let loose this week. Just be myself. Paul is out of town again but even if he makes it he will not be a problem. You can gauge Bob's reaction and maybe the party after that you will be able to let lose a little."

"I don't know. The last thing I want to go is scare him off. Honestly if he said he wanted to stop I would as long as he keeps on doing better about being home. I really like the parties and would love some time with Earen but would gladly give it up if Bob said so."

"You are a better woman than me. I am not sure I would give up having fun. The good thing is I know Paul will never ask me to so it does not matter. I say we give it a try. If Bob gets upset you can always tell him you have no control over me and would not do the things I do. I think the world of Bob but honestly if he gets upset with me it will not be an issue."

Thinking for a moment Jill said, "Ok. Let's give it a shot but make sure we stay on the same page."

*******************

The next Friday Jill was upstairs getting ready for the party. She had decided to dress sexier that normal and try to push the envelope tonight. She would watch Bob closely and if he started to get upset she would back off. She would leave the heavy stuff to Anita and afterwards get Bob's reaction. Tonight would tell her a lot about their future and the parties.

"We are going to be late," Bob called from downstairs.

"Coming," yelled Jill.

Bob was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs. He loved to see her as she walked down them. After 6 years she was still the prettiest lady he knew. He looked forward to tonight knowing he would be playing with the sexiest lady there and no one else could have her. He loved the tight dress she had chosen although it was sexier than he was used to her wearing.

"Got a surprise under there," he asked laughing?

"You will see. I hope you like it," she replied as she leaned in for a kiss and rubbed his cock.

"I love it when you wear things I like to take off. Let's go eat and enjoy ourselves before I bring you home and take advantage of you."

"Why bring me home to do that? You know you enjoy playing in front of everyone," she purred as she walked out the door grabbing her purse.

As they were driving to the Fly's Tie after dinner Bob asked Jill if Paul would be there tonight.

"I don't think so. He has been out of town a lot lately. I know Anita would like him there but she will have fun anyway."

"I am sure she will. It has not escaped me that she hangs around after we leave. I am sure she gets a little wilder after we go. She just does not want to shock us," he said.

"I am sure. She did more last time while we were there than the time before. Just keep in mind. We are not there to judge her or anyone else. Whatever she does is fine with me. Who knows she might like a taste of my handsome husband before the night is over."

Bob just looked at her without saying anything. He had to admit Anita was a sexy lady and it had crossed his mind but he did not think he would ever actually play with her. Partly because he would feel guilty even if Jill did not mind and secondly he would be a hypocrite because he would not want Jill playing with anyone.

The usual crowd was at the bar and Anita was already lit and dancing with Greg when they got there. Greg had been pressing her every since she arrived about getting back to her old ways. He did not like having to wait until Bob and Jill left to have his fun. Plus he wanted Jill to get more involved.

"Patience," she told Greg. "Jill and I talked and we are going to press it some tonight and then see if we can go all out the next party. Just give us one more party and the next one you will get what you want."

"Ok. You just remember who's slut you are. Not Paul's but mine. Ultimately you will do whatever I say," he said.

Rolling her eyes she shook her head in agreement. She did not like to admit it but he may be right. She was not sure what she would do if it came down between Greg and Paul. She knew Greg was not the marrying type but what she and Paul had was not really much of a marriage. She enjoyed her life right now and just hoped she would not have to choose.

Bob and Jill grabbed an empty booth and after the song ended Greg and Anita came over and sat with them. Anita was feeling no pain and was already getting ready for what was to come. Bob and Greg shook hands and exchanged pleasantries as Anita hugged Jill and gave her a kiss on the lips that lingered just a bit longer than Bob would have liked.

They had only been sitting and chatting a few minutes when a song came on that Anita liked. Grabbing Bob she pulled him to the dance floor as she asked Jill if she could borrow her husband. Her dancing could not have been more suggestive and sexy. Bob had already had a few drinks and was enjoying the attention that she was so readily giving him. Looking over at Jill he saw her smiling and she did not seem bothered at all. Greg was trying to talk with her but Jill was busy watching Bob to see how he was reacting. His reaction here would tell her a lot about how the rest of the night might go.

As the song ended Bob grabbed Anita's hand and pulled her back to the booth. As they arrived Anita turned his head and gave him a quick kiss and let her hand graze across his cock. Smiling she said to Jill, "He is all yours again sweetie. Although I can see he enjoyed the dance." She looked down suggestively at his cock and smiling. Grabbing Greg she was back out on the dance floor.

Earen walked over and sat at the booth with them. Looking at Bob he asked, "Mind if I steal your sexy wife for a dance or two."

"Up to her. Babe I need to run to the bathroom. Be back in a minute." Getting up he headed to the restroom.

Earen held out his hand and smiled at Jill. She felt a tingling in her pussy and took his hand. Maybe it was really going to happen. She was feeling good and very excited about how things were going. She was still not going to push it but was hopeful that if not tonight then next week she would be able to have some fun with Earen. Jill did not really care for Greg that much but Earen was not as pushy and cocky. She really liked him and the fact that he was so sexy was just an added bonus.

Bob took his time in the bathroom wanting to give Jill a chance to enjoy her dance with Earen. He did not mind her flirting a little with the guys and she seemed to like Earen a good bit. He seemed like a nice enough guy and always talked to Bob which he appreciated. Drying his hands he finally walked back into the bar and looked around for Jill. He did not see her and after looking for a few more moments it occurred to him that he did not see Greg or Anita either. Slightly troubled he went back to where they were sitting and ordered another beer. As he sat he wondered where she had gotten off to.

Bob knew that Anita often went to the parking lot with Greg to smoke a joint or enjoy other drugs and he would not be pleased if Jill had gone with her. A few minutes later Jill and Anita walked back into the bar from the bathroom. Kicking himself for jumping to any conclusions he slid over so Jill could sit down beside him. Instead Jill slid into the booth on the other side and Anita slid in beside her.

"Ready to go party big guy," Anita asked?

"I will leave that up to my lovely wife," he said smiling. He was pleasantly drunk and ready to enjoy more.

Turning she smiled at Jill and reached around behind her. Pulling Jill to her she kissed her long and hard and Bob saw her hand snake up to fondle Jill's breast. Bob could feel his cock growing at the erotic scene of his wife being seduced right in front of him. Turning to Bob she looked at him as her hand dropped beneath the table and Bob could tell she had slid her hand up Jill's dress. Jill closed her eyes and leaned back and Anita stroked her clit while she looked at Bob. After several seconds she lifted her fingers to her mouth and licked them. "I think she just said yes," Anita said smiling at Bob.

********************

Anita rode with Greg to the after party and he took that opportunity to make sure he got her high. Giving her a couple of lines and then letting her have a pipe full of pot had her right where he wanted her. He would keep her this way for the first hour and then he would give her some ecstacy. He knew that Jill would have some pot but he was hoping he could get her to have a little more than that. She wanted to break out and have some fun but unless he could get her fucked up a little he knew she would not with Bob there.

Jill and Bob arrived just a few minutes after Greg and Anita and the ladies immediately went to the bathroom. Greg decided to talk with Bob and see where his head was at.

"Ready for some fun tonight," he asked Bob as he took a seat at the bar beside him.

"It has already been a pretty good night," he replied. "I am about ready to take Jill home and have some fun of our own."

"No need to do that. Stick around and if nothing else watch the fun. I have to admit I enjoy seeing Jill playing with you. She is a damned sexy lady."

"Thanks. She is that. I am sure we will stick around for a while," said Bob.

"I don't know how you can be around Anita so much and not have some fun with her. I know she would enjoy it if you did."

"Well I am just not sure Jill and I are ready for that. I don't think Jill would like me to play and I am sure I would not want to see her fucking another guy," Bob replied not sure he liked the direction of this conversation.

"It can be a scary step. Nothing wrong with a good blowjob though. I don't think that would upset her too much. Let me tell you...Anita can give a great blowjob."

The girls arrived and Jill immediately walked behind the bar and got a drink for Bob. Bob could smell the pot and knew that Jill and Anita had been smoking. Anita pulled Greg aside as Jill was talking to Bob and briefly talked with him. The party was beginning to get into full swing and there were a few couples dancing out by the pool.

Anita pulled Greg to the dance floor in the great room and he was taking full advantage of his opportunity. It was only a few minutes before he had his hands groping her ass and her dress was pulled up for everyone to see. Bob was content watching the action and Jill stayed near making comments about how hot the action made her and refilling his drink until Earen came over and asked Bob if he could have a dance.

"Sure," he said turning to Jill. "Have fun,"

Jill took Earen's offered hand and they walked to the dance floor as they talked. About half way through the song Anita appeared and sat down beside him. She had been to the bedroom with Greg where he had given her a couple of more lines and an ecstacy before removing her dress. She now only had on her bra and panties neither of which covered much. Leaning in she whispered to Bob, "Jill looks like she is having fun tonight."

Looking at Jill dancing with Earen he could not help but feel his cock hardening. Anita refilled his drink and leaned further into him rubbing her tits against him. Taking the drink he looked at Anita feeling very horny and drunk. Anita slipped her hand around his waist and rubbed his cock through his pants. Bob did nothing to stop her as he turned and looked at Jill again. Jill looked at him as Anita rubbed his cock letting her hands slide up to unbuckle his belt. Jill smiled at him and whispered something to Earen who looked over at Bob and Anita.

Earen's hands slipped down to Jill's ass and he slowly pulled her dress up as he looked at Bob. Feeling her ass for a few minutes he turned Jill around so her back was to him and they both were facing Bob. By this time Bob's pants were completely open and Anita had his cock in her hand as she kissed his neck. Jill looked at Bob and smiled encouragingly as Earen slipped his hand inside of her panties and began rubbing her clit. She was not that excited about seeing Anita playing with Bob's cock but she loved the atmosphere and what Earen was doing to her.

Bob seemed to regain his senses and looking at Earen he slowly shook his head. Instead of removing his hand Earen pulled Jill's panties aside so Bob could see Jill's swollen pussy and let his finger slide in. Bob's eyes flashed with momentary anger and he shook his head again more deliberately. Jill looked Bob in the eye and reached down taking Earen's hand as she pulled it to her mouth. Looking at Bob she licked the fingers he had used to play with her. Still holding his hand Jill walked to the bar and leaned in and kissed Bob.

Sliding her hand down she began playing with his balls as Anita continued to kiss his neck and play with his cock. Sliding down she took his cock in her mouth and began to slowly lick the head. Earen sat on the bar stool beside them and Jill reached over and began playing with his cock which he had freed from his pants.

Bob was enjoying all of the attention but was a little anxious when he saw Jill's hand slide over to grasp Earen's cock. Closing his eyes he tried to clear his head as he enjoyed the sensation of the two women playing. Anita move around and began sucking his cock with Jill. He loved the feel of the two women as they took turns.