Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes he realized that no one was sucking his balls and opening his eyes he saw Jill had moved over to begin sucking Earen. As he watched her his cock twitched and got even harder. Jill pulled back removing Earen's cock from her mouth and looked at Bob. Smiling at him she lowered her head and took him in her mouth again keeping eye contact. Bob continued to watch her and even though it was sexy and exciting he did not like what was happening. Reaching over he took her hand and pulled her towards him as he also gently pushed Anita over to Earen. Jill did not want to stop what she was doing but Bob pulled her hand a little more firmly and she stood and snuggled up to him. Anita stood and walked across the room to Greg who was talking to Cheryl.

Earen smiled at Bob to let him know he was not upset and asked him if he need another drink. Shaking his head Bob said, "I think I am good for now. Jill do you need anything?"

"I am perfectly happy. With two sexy men tending to me what more could I want?"

Smiling he looked at Earen and said, "I think it is time I took this lady home and had my way with her."

"Before you leave I have something for Jill." Grabbing her hand he led Jill across the room and into the hallway towards the bedrooms. Bob was a little put off but stayed where he was waiting for Jill to return.

Earen pulled Jill into the bedroom and slid his hand around her waist. Pulling something from his pocket he slid a couple of ecstacy pills into her hand.

"Give half a pill to Bob tonight and you take the other. He will love it and it will loosen him up some."

Pulling her to him he kissed her deeply as he played with her tits. Jill would have let him take her then and there but knew that Bob was waiting. He slid a finger into her cunt and began rubbing his thumb across her clit. Pulling away she led him by the hand back into the hall and towards the great room. They stopped when they got to the room and looked across at Bob noticing he was watching the action.

Looking at what he was focused on they saw Anita was the center of attention. Greg had her bent over and was fucking her as she was sucking the cock of one of the other guys. Greg looked over at Bob and motioned for him to join them and Jill thought for a moment he might decide to do so. Earen was standing behind her with his arms around her playing with her tits. After several minutes Jill felt Earen pulling her dress down off of her shoulders exposing her tits as he continued to play with them.

Bob had momentarily forgotten about Jill and was enjoying the scene in front of him. His cock was throbbing and the invitation from Greg was tempting. He watched and Greg once again motioned for him to join saying loudly, "You have got to have some of this Bob. She is the hottest slut you will ever have. Come enjoy her. Earen will watch Jill for you."

At the mention of Jill he looked over to see her standing with Earen on the other side of the room. She was looking at him with her tits out and Earen was fondling them. Once again Earen lowered his hand and began playing with her clit as he pulled her panties aside so Bob could see her cunt. Looking back at Anita he saw her looking at him with glazed eyes. She smiled and licked her lips inviting him to come over and enjoy her talents.

Time stood still for a moment as Bob took in the scene. Suddenly shaking his head he started across the room. He did not look angry and for a moment Jill thought he was going to join Greg and Anita. Instead he walked over to her and took her hand and pulling her towards him. Pushing her gently to her knees he took his cock out and fed it into her mouth. Earen was not sure what to do and stood motionless as Jill sucked Bob's cock hoping Earen would join. Bob stiffened and began to cum and Jill hungrily sucked it down. Letting a little slide out of her mouth she stood and kissed Bob long and hard. Bob straightened her dress and his clothes. Took her hand and left the room.

********************

The next morning Jill was up early and had coffee ready for Bob. Bob had not been talkative on the way home and when they had gotten there he had went straight to the shower before going to bed. She did not get the chance to slip him the ecstacy nor did she get the chance to find out how he felt about things that had happened. She was very anxious to get his thoughts before talking with Anita.

Bob was lying in bed awake as he listened to Jill move around downstairs. Bob was not a fool and he understood what was going on with Jill and Anita. Jill wanted to play with other people, especially Earen and that much was obvious. He was not sure how he felt about the idea of seeing her with another guy. He also knew he would never approve of her playing with others when he was not around. The big question was if he said no what would she do? He was going to keep his thoughts to himself regardless of how hard she tried to draw him into a conversation. He would work this out and make a decision and let the chips fall where they may.

Getting up he slipped on shorts and an old shirt so he could get some things done in the yard. There was plenty to do and it would keep him away from Jill while he considered their situation. Jill heard him coming down the stairs and poured him a cup of coffee. As he walked into the kitchen she handed him the cup and gave him a quick kiss.

"Like some breakfast," she asked?

"Some toast maybe. I have a lot of things to get done in the yard so I thought I would get an early start before it gets too hot."

"Good idea. Sit down while I fix the toast. Want butter on it," she asked?

"No. Just dry with the coffee will be fine."

"That was some party last night," she said as she turned towards the counter.

"Yea. It was fun. If you run out while I am doing yard work how about pick me up some golf balls. I will need them tomorrow."

"Sure. Just write down what kind you want. What time is your game? Want to go out to dinner tonight?"

"No. I think a quite night and some TV is what I am in the mood for," he replied.

Handing him the toast Jill sat down across the table from him. "So how do you feel about last night?"

"I think I drank too much,' he said as he stood and walked to the door making it obvious that he was not in the mood to discuss last night.

Bob was soon cutting the grass and Jill took the opportunity to give Anita a call. Anita did not pick up so Jill left her a message to call her when she got a chance.

***************

Anita and Jill had lunch the next week and agreed that if Bob went to another party they would take charge and push the issue. There was another party two weeks later but Bob was out of town so Jill did not go. Anita had invited her but Jill did not feel good about going without Bob. She thought about asking him if it was ok to go but based on his silence since the party she did not want to push it. If he decided to go to another party she would take that as a signal that he was ok with going further.

Jill was sitting on the couch watching TV and wondering how things were going for Anita when her cell phone rang. She thought she recognized the number but could not place it. Picking it up she instantly recalled the number when the voice on the other end said hello.

"What are you doing calling me? I thought you would be at the party," Jill asked?

"I was not in the partying mood tonight. The lady I am interested in was not going to be there. I thought I would call and see if you wanted to grab a bite to eat," Earen said.

"I can't do that and you know it. Bob is out of town and I cannot meet you. How would it look," Jill replied with half hearted conviction.

"It would look like two friends meeting for dinner. Bob and I get along well. It is not like you are meeting someone that both of you are not friends with. Come on. We are both doing nothing and we both have to eat. We can meet at the Mexican place that you and Anita like."

Jill waivered, "I do not think it is a good idea. I would enjoy getting out but if Bob found out I am sure he would not like it."

"Well I would never tell you to keep something from Bob but if he is out of town I am sure he would not mind you meeting a friend for dinner. If you do not tell him that is up to you."

Jill was tempted. The thought of dinner with Earen alone was very appealing and she felt butterfly's when she thought about it. What would it hurt if she went out for an hour, "Let me think about it. Call me in a half hour."

Hanging up she sat for a couple of minutes thinking about what she should do. Picking up the phone she dialed Bob.

"Hi. I miss you and thought I would give you a call. How was your day," she asked?

"It was good. The deal is coming along. We are playing golf in the morning and I guess I should lose," he said laughing.

"The customer is always right and wins I guess," replied Jill. "What did you have for dinner?"

"Going in a few minutes. I am supposed to meet Mr. Thompson downstairs and I think we are just going to eat in the hotel restaurant. What about you?"

"I have not eaten. I was thinking about running out and getting something. I do not feel like cooking and I am in a Mexican mood."

"Well if you go out be careful. I will probably be a couple of hours entertaining so I will not call and wake you up. I will call you before I head to the golf course in the morning," Bob said.

"Ok baby. I will have my cell if you want to call me. I think I will just run out and grab something. Have fun tomorrow and I love you."

"Night. Love you too"

She sat and thought until her phone rang again. Picking it up she said, "I will meet you in an hour." Hanging up the phone she wondered if she had made the right decision. Either way she was excited to get to be alone with Earen even though she vowed to only have dinner and go no further.

An hour later she walked into the restaurant and looked around until she saw Earen sitting at a secluded booth in the back. She was glad he had picked a spot that was not likely to be seen. As she got to the table Earen stood up and gave her a hug. They sat on opposite sides and Jill made sure she sat with her back to the door so no one coming in could tell it was her.

"How have you been? I have been meaning to give you a call but was not sure if you would be ok with it. I am glad you decided to have dinner with me."

"For the record I came here to get something and you just happened to be here,' she said smiling.

"You got it,' he said laughing. They talked about this and that and Jill was enjoying the company. Earen had a way of dropping a compliment into the conversation at just the right times.

"So how does Bob enjoy the group,' Earen asked.

"I am not sure. He is hard to read. I think he enjoys the parties and watching but not sure if he wants to take it any further than that."

"You two never talk about it?"

"We do but have never really talked about actually playing with others. I am always worried he will get upset and want to stop going."

"Ahh...so you are hooked. I liked that,' Earen replied smiling. "I hope he comes around. You are by far the sexiest lady there."

"Yea right. With Anita and Cheryl you do not need anyone else. They can handle all of you by themselves."

"That is probably true but I just want the chance to handle you,' he said smiling.

Looking at him she got serious and replied, "I think I would like that too. Not sure I want to do the Anita thing but it would be nice to have a little fun with you if Bob was ok with it."

"You just say the word. No one is at my place now....hint hint."

She sat thoughtfully for a minute before replying. "I am very tempted but I could not enjoy it if I went behind Bob's back. If he was ok with it I would be dragging you back there right now."

"I understand and will not press my luck. Just getting to spend time with you is a treat. Not saying I will not be taking a cold shower tonight but I can wait."

"Thanks. You will not be the only one taking a cold shower." Looking at her watch she noticed they had been there well over an hour. "I need to get going. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for thinking of me."

"The pleasure was all mine. See you in two weeks at the next get together?"

"I am not sure what Bob's schedule is but if he is in town I am sure we will go. I will let Anita know,' she said standing up.

"Great. See you then."

*********************

Paul was looking forward to the party. It had been over six weeks since the party with Bob and Jill. He knew they had been to several with Anita but according to her getting them involved had been very slow. Anita felt like tonight's party might be the one they let their hair down and joined the fun. Paul was ready to exert his dominance over Anita and also have some fun with Jill. He had big plans for the night.

Anita was a little apprehensive. She would much rather go to the parties without Paul. She loved him but knew that with him there she would need to make sure he did not get upset. That took away from what she really enjoyed and that was letting Greg control and use her as his personal slut. She was a voyeur and somewhat submissive and that was exactly what Greg liked. She hoped that Paul and Greg would not have any issues because she would not want to make a choice. It was a choice that she was not prepared to make.

****************

"Are we going to the party tonight? Anita called earlier and asked us to go," Jill asked Bob.

Bob had thought a lot over the last few weeks about the parties and how involved he wanted to get. Jill seemed all for it and to be honest he enjoyed the drinking and playing it front of others as they watched. The drugs and actually having sex with others seemed to be pushing it too far. Like any guy he sometimes looked at other women but he was more than satisfied with Jill. Having someone else was not something he really wanted enough to share Jill and possibly cause issues in their marriage.

"I was thinking something a little more low key. Maybe dinner and a movie?"

"That sounds fun. Anita will be very disappointed though. I think she has the hots for you."

"After watching her at the last party we went to I think she has the hots for everyone," he said smiling.

"That is not fair. She just likes to have fun. Besides you enjoy it when you go. Sure you do not want to go to the party?"

"I enjoy it. I will not lie," Bob replied. "I just think it is easy to get carried away and go overboard. How far are you interested in taking it?"

"I have never really thought about it. I just figured we can go..have fun and see what happens."

Bob knew she was lying. She wanted to get involved with Earen. The funny thing was he actually liked Earen but not enough to share Jill. "That is what I am afraid of. Something happens that we both regret. We cross a line that we cannot step back across."

"Baby that would not happen. Whatever happens would be agreed to by both of us. No pointing fingers and accusing the other. It is just a chance to get out, show out a little and have some fun."

"Well I think we can have plenty of fun with just the two of us. So dinner and a movie?"

"Sounds great. I will call Anita and let her know."

****************

"Damn. I am sorry to hear that sweetie. I know everyone enjoys seeing you there. And Earen will be so disappointed,' Anita said.

"He is not the only one. I was hoping this would be the night we could push things but it looks like it is not in the cards. I will be ok with it if he keeps getting home earlier and we get to spend more time together. I would have enjoyed it but not enough to risk Bob,' Jill replied.

"Any chance he will change his mind? You know if you let him have a few drinks at dinner he may decide to get a little frisky."

"I don't know. Maybe. I will see how it goes. I really do not want to push him into going."

"Well if he does change his mind and comes I think you should make him decide one way or the other. If I am busy with Greg I know Cheryl would love a shot at him. Maybe she can get him started? I know I have tried but he does not seem to take the bait."

"You are probably right. If we do make it I think it is time to either jump in or get out."

"Do you still have the pills Earen gave you? Slip him one of them. That will put him in the mood,' Anita said laughing.

"I will keep that in mind. If I do not see you tonight have fun. Talk to you soon."

***********************

Dinner was at a nice quite little Italian place that Bob loved. They had a great wine selection and he was trying to become an expert on the subject. Getting him to try several was not an issue and Jill kept suggesting new ones. They ate and drank having a good time but Jill's mind kept drifting to Earen and the party. She made sure she did not mention it but hoped Bob would think of it and change his mind.

Looking at this watch Bob noticed it was only a half hour before the start of the movie. "Babe we better get a move on. The movie starts in a half hour."

"Let me run to the ladies room and then we can go," Jill replied trying to sound excited about the movie. As Bob was waiting he noticed a dark haired lady who reminded him a little of Cheryl. He got caught looking at her and she smiled at him as she lifted her glass and tilted it towards him. Lifting his own they had a silent toast between them unnoticed by everyone else.

Jill arrived back and grabbed her purse. She had decided that this was what she said she wanted. Time with Bob and she was not going to sulk and not have a good time. "Ready," she asked?

"Just waiting on the bill," he said. "I was thinking if you would like to go to the party rather than a movie we can."

"Whatever you want babe. I am happy just being with you."

"The party it is. But you have to promise to behave."

Smiling sexily she said, "I never make promises I may not keep. Beside's if I recall you are the one who had two women going down on you last time."

Bob signed the receipt and stood up and she noticed he stumbled slightly. She also noticed he had gotten the remainder of the wine and she would make sure he enjoyed it as she drove to the party.

*******************

Jill had text Anita to let her know of the change in plans. When they got to the house they found Paul and Anita who were both pretty tipsy. It was also evident that Anita had enjoyed some other drugs as well and she quickly grabbed Jill and went to the bathroom. Bob started to protest but then thought why not let her have a little fun. It was only pot and that was not going to hurt anyone.

"You ready for a good time tonight," Paul asked Bob?

"That I am. Any more wine and I may not be able to leave," he replied.

The ladies came back both of them smiling and giggling. Bob could tell they had been smoking and Jill immediately gave him a big kiss before getting something to drink. Bob could hardly take his eyes off of her. She was beautiful and so full of life. He decided to go with the flow of the evening and just have fun.

It was not long before the party was in full swing. A couple of ladies that Bob had seen at several parties were dancing with some of the guys. He did not see Cheryl. He hoped she would be there even though he had no intentions of playing with her.

Paul was enjoying the night. He had pulled Anita's top off and was playing with her for all to see. Bob could not put his finger on it but it seemed he was trying to prove something. Greg kept looking at Anita from across the room and there was a definite spark between them. It suddenly occurred to Bob what was going on. Greg and Paul were playing a game and Anita was the prize.

Anita and Jill made another trip to one of the bedrooms in the back and when they returned it was evident that both had taken something. Their eyes were dilated and the speech was slurred. Anita soon had her legs spread and was openly playing with herself as she watched Paul and then Greg.