Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg walked over to the bar where they were sitting and Paul pulled Anita to him so she stood between his legs. Paul and Greg looked at each other and Greg smiled and held his hand out to Anita. Anita took his hand and Greg pulled gently and turned taking her with him.

Paul pulled her back and Anita stood between the men in a tense tug of war. Anita was confused and was not sure exactly what was going on.

"Come with me Anita. It is time to show Paul who you belong to," Greg said as he looked Paul in the eye.

Paul, ever confident shook his head, "Afraid you are wrong about that he said. Anita will do as I tell her."

Everyone was watching and Jill snuggled back towards Bob as she watched the scene play out. She knew Anita was conflicted and started to step in and take her to the bathroom but Bob held her tight wanting Jill to stay out of it. Jill was in no better shape than Anita and Bob did not want them in the middle of the power struggle going on.

Greg stepped closer to Anita and pulled her face to him giving her a long hard kiss. Dropping his hand he played with her clit as he held the kiss. Stepping back he smiled at Anita's reaction. Her face was flushed and she looked at him with a lustful stare. He turned once again pulling her with him. Paul did not let her hand go and tightened his grasp slightly. Anita looked at him but Bob could tell Greg was winning the battle.

"I promise I will be back in a bit," Anita said.

Paul tightened his grip further and shook his head no. Anita tried to pull her hand away but he did not let go.

"Please," she asked. "I just want to have some fun with everyone. I will be back. I promise."

"If you go do not worry about coming back," Paul said.

"Come on now Anita," Greg said.

Giving Paul one last look she pulled her hand free as he let it slip away. Turning she let Greg lead her to the dance floor. As they approached the floor Greg motioned to one of the other guys who walked out to join them and removed his pants. Greg motioned for him to lie down and moved Anita so she was standing straddling his cock. Looking at Paul he slowly pushed Anita down on the guys cock as she worked to free Greg's cock from his pants. As soon as it popped free she had it in her mouth and Greg began to slowly fuck her face as he turned dismissing Paul. He looked over to some of the other guys and in a voice loud enough for Paul to hear he said, "You guys can have your turn next."

Bob looked at Paul who was still staring at the scene in front of him realizing he had just lost the prize. Getting up he headed towards the back and grabbed the hand of one of the ladies he had been flirting with all night pulling her with him. The lady was more than happy to go and soon the tense situation was behind them and the party continued.

Jill and Bob sat and watched Anita be used by Greg. He pushed her back and Anita seemed to understand what he wanted. Lifting herself off of the cock in her pussy she repositioned herself so the man beneath her could push his cock into her ass. Greg dropped to his knees and shoved his cock into her pussy and Anita's eyes fluttered back as she enjoyed the sensation.

"Please fuck me," she said loudly as she looked around at Bob and Jill. Another guy quickly took advantage of the opening and shoved his cock into her mouth and began fucking it roughly. Soon all three men were ready to cum and the guy with his cock in her ass came first. Greg stood up quickly and both he and the other guy blasted their loads all over Anita's face as she came uncontrollably.

Both Bob and Jill were mesmerized by the scene in front of them. Bob had a huge hard and Jill had her hand under her skirt playing with her clit. As soon as Greg was finished he pulled Anita up and headed to the bedroom. Jill knew he was taking her to give her another line. For Greg the night had just started and he had won. Looking across the room she saw Earen staring at her as he played with Cheryl who had appeared out of no where. Earen said something to Cheryl and she looked in their direction and whispered back to him.

Turning she walked over to Bob and gave him a kiss as she reached down for his cock. Bob had not noticed Earen and Cheryl and was pleasantly surprised. He had been unnerved by the conflict between Greg and Paul but soon that was forgotten as he played with Cheryl and Jill. Earen soon walked over and asked Jill if she would like to dance. Bob looked at her and nodded his head for her to go ahead if she wanted to.

As Cheryl dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth and began to do what she was known for. Bob watched Jill and Earen dancing and noticed that Earen was playing with her ass and tits as much as possible. Whispering in her ear they walked towards the back as Bob watched them with concern. He was tempted to follow but he was enjoying Cheryl's talents so much that he decided to wait to see if they returned.

As they entered the bedroom Jill saw there were already several people in the room. Some were playing and others just watched the tangle of bodies on the bed. Greg had tied Anita's legs spread wide apart and he was sitting over her face as she licked his ass moaning with excitement. Another lady was sucking Greg's cock as she was fucked and yet another guy was between Anita's legs fucking her.

Earen let Jill watch a few moments before he pulled her over to the dresser where someone had a few lines of coke laid out. Handing her a straw Jill took it and looked at him. She had never done coke before and she knew Bob would not like it. The excitement of the moment pushed her over the edge and she reasoned that Bob was busy with Cheryl and she bent snorting the white powder up her nose. The effects where immediate and her head rolled back as Earen grabbed her before she tipped over. Turning her they watched as the guy fucking Anita unloaded in her pussy causing her to cum once again. As he pulled out and moved away cum began to drip from Anita's used cunt. Greg looked at Earen and nodded towards Jill and he knew what to do.

Earen pulled Jill over to Anita and gently pushed her head down. Jill knew what he wanted and in her drugged state she began licking Anita's pussy getting as much of the cum as she could. The dirtiness of it had her pussy dripping and Earen pulled her skirt up and began to position himself behind her. Several people had begun talking as they knew a new member was about to be initiated into the group.

"Fuck her", the others in the room began to murmur anticipating their chance at using Jill. Just as Earen was about to enter her a loud voice spoke from the door.

"Jill..I think it is time for us to go."

Bob had heard the voices and suddenly knew what was about to happen. He had pushed Cheryl aside and walked quickly to the room. Taking just a moment to survey the room he saw the dresser and the cocaine.

When he spoke Jill turned towards him with her eyes glazed and it was evident that she had taken some of the cocaine. She looked at him trying to clear her head as cum from Anita's pussy lathered her face.

Shaking her head she recognized Bob and began to stand up and walk over to him. As she moved away from Earen he grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Come on baby. He will enjoy seeing this once we start," he said as he looked at Bob. The scene earlier in the night flashed through Bob's mind and he knew it was all part of the plan for tonight. He was not sure if Jill or Anita knew but Greg and Earen had set it up. Jill turned back towards Earen confused as to what to do. The rest of the group began to chime in encouraging her to enjoy herself and Bob would go along.

Bob stepped towards Jill and took her hand and looked into her eyes. "It is not right for us. Let's go."

Looking back at Earen she hesitated. She looked at Anita and Greg before turning back.

"I am sorry," she said.

Pulling her hand away from Earen she followed Bob out of the bedroom.