Wanting What You Got

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still wet from my shower, I collapsed on my bed, and fell asleep. I dreamed about him fucking me. I woke up several times with wetness seeping out of my opening.

I awoke to the sounds of my parents opening the door downstairs.

The rest of the evening was awkward. I ate dinner and chatted with my parents about school, acting as if nothing had happened. And they were non the wiser.

At some point during dinner, my Dad asked, "Honey, why are you limping?"

I replied, "I think I twisted my knee at practice."

I ate voraciously, finishing my meal quickly.

Sitting at the table, I said, "My knee really hurts, I think I'll go upstairs and wrap it, then go to bed."

I left the table and limped upstairs. I entered my room, closed the door, and fell on my bed. I fell asleep quickly.

I slept better than I ever have that night. And the dreams of fucking Matt came and went.

I woke up the next morning with serious apprehension about seeing him again. The pain in my crotch had gotten worse overnight. Getting ready for school, I noticed a little blood in my underwear. What had he done to me?

My senior year was definitely not going as planned. Matt and I were not through with each other, but that's a story I'll save for another day. Until then.

12