Wanton Desire

Story Info
Horny wife teases husband before blindfolding husband.
5.5k words
4.16
124.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darrion
darrion
34 Followers

We were sitting in a small restaurant awaiting the arrival of our order; I held a glass of ice water loosely in one hand as I gazed over the lip of it my eyes fixated by my wife across the table. She wore a peach dress that I would have sworn I had ruined one time when I did the laundry, she knew that I liked the dress on her because of how well it accentuated her breasts, providing just enough of her cleavage for me to lust after without providing so much that it seemed tacky. My eyes were enjoying the view of the tops of her breasts, I was almost certain that she was wearing a specific white lace bra that she preferred with that dress due to the way it held her breasts knowing that it drove me crazy with desire every time that she wore it. I watched fascinated as her breasts rose and fell with each breath that she took, I could hear her voice telling me something but I missed the first few words and had to tear my eyes away and look up while mumbling a weak "hmm?"

She smiled at me, it was a smile that told she knew where my eyes had been, where my mind had been and that she was not altogether displeased with it. She got up from her seat and moved over to my side of the table sitting down next to me. "Maybe if I sit over here your eyes won't wander so much." She told me with a smirk. I felt my cheeks color, feeling as though I was a school kid who had gotten caught trying to sneak a view down the teacher's blouse.

"What were you saying?" I asked her, shaking my head slightly trying to clear the images that seemed to be dancing so quickly before my eyes. She gazed back at me, the soft smile still on her lips as she looked back at me.

"You know, I don't remember now." She said her smile broadening into a brief laugh. She reached towards my glass of ice water and her delicate fingers deftly removed an ice cube from the water. She brought the ice cube to her lips, sucking it slowly into her mouth, her lips glistening with water as the ice melted against the warmth of her mouth. She slowly removed the ice cube from her mouth and traced a lazy circle over the top of her breasts. Her warm skin quickly melting the ice leaving a glistening trail of water on her skin wherever the ice traveled along. After two lazy circles she pulled the ice away from her body, a red wet circle visible where she had rubbed it against the soft heat of her breasts and she dropped the ice cube back into my glass. I stared at her, fixated by her, my mind tumbling at what I had seen always imagining that she would do something like that in the privacy of a house but never imagining that she had the brazenness to do something like that in public. Of course the restaurant was rather deserted and there had not been anybody watching, the logical part of my mind told me that she had probably done a quick glance around the room making sure that no one else would have seen her little show.

"Nice show." I told her with a smile, feeling as though my mouth was dry as I swallowed hard. She smiled the warm disarming smile that she had had since the day I met her a smile that had always fascinated me. She glanced around the room quickly and then her right hand disappeared beneath the table, her warm palm resting on the top of my thigh. Her hand slowly moved upward until she felt my hardness, her smile broadening as the tip of her tongue flicked out to lick her lips in a most erotic fashion that she knew I would notice. Her hand applied steady pressure as it rubbed up and down against me and then her fingers drifted down to cup around my balls through the Dockers that I was wearing. She squeezed them tenderly and then released them letting her hand just rest there against me.

"Well, I got the reaction that I was after." She said with a soft laugh and then leaning towards me in a conspiratorial fashion she whispered in my ear, "I'm just making sure that you are primed and ready for me, I want a nice big load." She said the words in a husky voice knowing that it would drive me crazy and she smiled when she felt a shudder run through my body.

"Only the best for you." I told her trying to sound masculine and sexy at the same time but somehow feeling that I had failed on both counts.

"I want a big thick load from those balls of yours, baby." She told me continuing her conspiratorial whispering in my ear; "I want you to cover my face and titties with it." She added as an afterthought and almost laughed when she felt a new shudder run through my body. I made a mental note to myself to remember to take her out to dinner more often if this is what she was like in a restaurant.

"Oh, you'll have everything you want." I told her finally having some of my confidence return and she smiled a knowing smile to me as she leaned back into the bench seat, her hand returning to the top of the table leaving me with the memory of her teasing and touch.

The rest of the dinner past uneventfully, at least uneventfully as far as I was concerned at that time. My mind had become consumed with the thought of getting her home and ripping that dress off of her body. Devouring every inch of her in an attempt to satisfy the woman whose wantonness had suddenly seemed to jump out of her personality.

We finished the dinner and considered desert but I guess that even she was in something of a rush to get to the house as she passed on the homemade cheesecake that was offered to her. On the way home we stopped off at her parents house to pick up our two small children that had been waiting there for us and as we picked them up I realized why she had insisted on letting her mom watch them for us, otherwise she most certainly would not have been as brazen as she had been.

We got home and I unlocked the door, both the kids charged into the house and the oldest ran immediately to the video shelf selecting a Disney movie that he wanted to watch. I started to tell him no, wanting them both to go to sleep so that I could get my wife alone somewhere and have my way with her, releasing the pressure that she had built up in me with her teasing at the restaurant. Before I could speak, however, she intercepted the movie and taking it from its case told him to go put it in the VCR. She looked over her shoulder with a mischievously teasing smile and I struggled not to feel rejected knowing that she was doing the right thing, after all it was too early for them to go to bed just yet. I kicked my shoes off and wandered over to the couch sitting down on the end that was against the wall as was my custom, folding my feet under me and adjusting a pillow behind my head preparing to watch a movie hoping that it would clear my mind for a couple of hours.

The TV flickered for a moment as the movie started and almost immediately went into preview for other movies. Raylene rounded the corner of the couch carrying my favorite brown blanket in her hands and draped it over me as she sat down beside me.

"That was a good dinner, thank you." She told me and I could feel her head snuggling into my shoulder as she got comfortable for the movie. I never fully understood how she could possibly get comfortable at all against the boniness of my body but she seemed to do it fairly regularly anyhow. I could feel the softness of her silky hair brushing against my neck and cheek, as she seemed to burrow herself into me.

I felt the presence of her hand against my chest under the blanket, her fingers sneaking their way past the buttons of my shirt, her fingers pressing warmly against my skin feeling the sparse hair that I had on my chest as they rubbed up and down slowly a soft sigh escaped from her throat and she seemed relaxed and content which was more than I could have said for myself. Her fingers worked their way back out of my shirt as the previews ended on the TV and the feature presentation began to start. Her fingers walked their way down my shirt even though she seemed to be paying complete attention to the movie that was starting.

Her fingers reached the belt in my pants and moved a little farther down, but in resigning myself to watching the Disney movie I had lost the high state of arousal that she had worked me into earlier that evening at the restaurant.

"Uh-oh, what happened here?" she asked playfully as her fingers rubbed against me noticing that the hardness she had created earlier had evaporated slightly. Her fingers began to unzip the Dockers, leaving the belt and button as they were.

"Well, I thought we were going to watch a movie." I told her sheepishly feeling guilty that I had not managed to maintain the hardness that she seemed to want. I felt her fingers moving past the zipper and finding me inside of the boxers I wore, carefully extracting what she was looking for through the boxers and opened zipper.

"We are." She said smiling broadly as her fingers began to stroke up and down, quickly getting the reaction she wanted as I began to stiffen in her hand, "But like I said I want a big thick load tonight." She said the last as her fingers wrapped tightly around me and squeezed to accent her point.

"Oh, I think I've already got what you want ready for you." I told her, my eyes closing under her loving touch and she giggled as I said it her fingers curling around my balls seeming to weigh and measure them for a moment.

"Yes, darlin, you've got a pretty good load in there for me, but I want a bigger one than that." She said teasingly and her hand returned to its slow stroking. I suddenly realized that her intention had always been to tease me for as much of the evening as possible. I grew slightly concerned that as a result of her teasing I would not be able to last very long when I finally got the opportunity but I decided that she knew what she was doing, I just did not know her full plan and I figured that was fair enough for I had kept my sexual plans hidden from her on a few occasions.

I completely came to a full erection under her touching fingers and she wrapped her hand fully around me just holding me in her hand for a moment. "That's better." She whispered into my ear, "for a moment there I was afraid that you didn't want me after I teased you earlier."

"Oh no, I think I probably want you more than I've ever wanted you before in fact." I responded to her and I could sense an approving sigh from her as I spoke the words. Her hand released me and both of her hands came out from under the blanket as she got to her feet and grabbed something off of the bar. I could not see what she was doing and fought a desire to look up and see what it was that she was doing but I decided not to. I figured that after the way the evening had gone so far whatever she had in store was just fine with me, I just wished that it was later so that the kids could go to sleep.

She sat back down next to me rubbing her hands together for a moment before they disappeared beneath the blanket again. As her hand wrapped around me again and resumed a slow stroking moving along the full length with a tightening grip I instantly knew what her hands had done when they left the blanket. Apparently she had put a bottle of baby oil on the bar and had put some on her hands. The warmth of her hand seemed to be magnified by the oil and the steadiness of her slow teasing stroke seemed to glide so smoothly over me. I gasped a sharp breath my whole body shuddering as her hand continued its slow movement and I could sense the smile on her lips as she leaned against me.

"Oh you like that, do you?" she asked me continuing the same rhythm with her hand.

"Oh yes, you know I do." I told her breathlessly.

"Well, maybe now we can build up that nice big thick load I told you I wanted." She said still smiling and I knew that she was playing with my mind but I didn't really care too much at that point. She continued the same slow stroking her hand almost feeling as though it was burning into me driving me crazy with desire. "You know I could easily make you cum if I wanted to." She told me returning to the same conspiratorial whisper that she had used in the restaurant.

'"Oh, believe me I know that, but somehow I don't think that's what you want to do right now." I replied to her.

"Your right, I don't, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I could if I wanted to." She told me her hand had not stopped its slow full strokes.

"I think you could make me do about anything that you want right about now." I told her smiling luxuriating in her teasing finally relaxing enough to thoroughly enjoy the attention that she was giving me.

"Yes, I think I could, if I wanted to." She told me almost laughing as she did so, "but right now all I want you to do is build up that nice big load for me," she said and then she leaned closer to me and whispered what she knew would send my mind spinning, "your good girl deserves every drop of that thick load your building for me." I tried to laugh, knowing that she was teasing me, saying the things that she knew I wanted to hear her say. "Yes, I know you like to hear me talk like that." She said and then laughed with me and I knew that she was enjoying what she had planned. I found myself wondering once again what all she did have planned.

She did not say anything else, turning her head back towards the movie which was now more than halfway through, her hand continued its slow stroking as I leaned back and tried to watch what was left of the movie but could not seem to focus on anything other than her hand. Eventually the movie ended and as the final credits began to roll up the screen, her hand left the task that it had been engaged in and she stood up pulling the peach dress over her head and letting it drop to the floor. I saw that I was right about the lacy white bra that she wore underneath it, but for some reason was surprised to see the black garters and the fact that she had not worn any panties at all. My eyes wandered along her body enjoying the view as she glanced over her shoulder to confirm that both of the kids had indeed fallen asleep while watching the movie.

"Now for one of the things I want." She said stressing the I with a wicked smile that made me feel even more aroused than I already was.

"What?" I asked breathlessly then added hoping that she would not realize how easily she had gained complete control of me, "Whatever it is, I'm ready." She laughed warmly at that last part. She turned slightly and walked towards the kitchen.

"You know I had considered doing a strip tease act for you like I did when we were dating, you remember that?" she asked me from the kitchen and I could hear one of the dining table chairs being pushed on the linoleum floor.

"Remember? How could I forget that show?" I asked her as the memories of her strip tease act came flooding back and I wished that I had had a video camera running at the time. I got up to my feet and loosed the belt on my Dockers then the button and then easily stepped out of them. I heard her laugh as I turned and started to walk toward the kitchen assuming that she wanted me to follow her even though she had not told me so. She was sitting on the dining table, one nylon-clad foot was resting on the edge of a chair that she had moved and the other dangled off the edge of the table. She loosened the bra and let it slip off of her shoulders as she pressed her breasts together her eyes watching mine watch her. Her hands released her breasts and slipped down between her legs as she smiled at me, a nod of her head indicating that she wanted me to come closer to her.

"I want you to make me cum." She said softly and I could see one of her index fingers slowly teasing the tip of her clit that she had exposed to me with her hands. I smiled a devilish smile grateful to finally be given the opportunity to pay back her kindness of the evening as I sat down in the chair before her. As I sat her other leg came up and rested next to my hip, effectively locking me into the chair until she was willing to release me. I kissed the nylon-clad thigh to my left, letting my lips linger on the edge where the nylons ended and her warm skin began. She shuddered slightly and sighed contently as my lips began to move further up her leg towards what she had offered to me and obviously wanted me to pay attention to. I let my tongue teasingly circle around her clitoris as I rubbed one of my hands against my thigh trying to warm it up even though the rest of my body felt like it was on fire.

"Oh, yess." She hissed between her teeth as she felt my tongue come into contact with her, no longer teasing her but attacking her with a reckless abandon, slipping up and down, circling first one way then the other. I felt my fingers warming against my leg and brought my hand up as my tongue left the up and down and went to circling around occasionally brushing against the tips of her fingers. As my tongue circled I used a finger on my other hand to rub her gently in a spot that I had discovered quite by accident one time but only occasionally did due to the fact that my hands were usually so uncomfortably cold to her.

"That's nice." She moaned her hips moving slightly matching the rhythm of my tongue and finger. I could sense her body beginning to tense and realized that her teasing of me had in someway been teasing herself also.

I stopped moving my tongue for a moment as I looked up at her face between her breasts, my finger still slowly rubbing. "You want to cum, don't you?" I asked her teasingly letting my tongue flick back out and brush her clit to accentuate my point after I spoke.

"Oh," she shuddered, "Your not going to tease me are you?" she asked and I could sense an affectionate smile on her lips.

"Well, I was considering it, now that you mention it." I told her smiling broadly enjoying my opportunity in the spotlight knowing that my opportunities to tease her were much rarer than hers to do me. Of course that was probably due to not knowing exactly how to tease her which was really my own fault, but I quickly decided to through out the philosophical thinking for awhile and return to it later when I had more of my sense about me.

"Please?" she asked an extremely erotic pleading had crept into her voice, "please make me cum, I promise I'll be a good girl." She told me and I realized that I was still playing right into her hands, giving her every opportunity to say things that she knew I wanted to hear but usually did not have the chance to say. My tongue returned to what it had been doing, feeling her clit against my tongue, feeling it as it was beginning to stiffen, hearing her breathing as it was becoming more erratic and labored, her thighs beginning to quiver against the sides of my head.

"I'm cumming." She moaned throatily with a desperate gasp for air, as her whole body seemed to convulse, my tongue continued to circle struggling to stay with her clit as her body shuddered with her orgasm. I wanted to hold her on the peak for as long as I could but knew that that would only be so long. Her body began to relax, soft ripples still running through her body as her breathing began to slow and her hands wrapped around my face pulling me away and making me stand before her.

"Now for the next thing I want." She told me huskily her breathing having returned to normal and except for the sexy flush of her cheeks she seemed to be fully in control again.

"And what would that be?" I ask her with a knowing smile, feeling the tip of my hard cock rubbing against the heat of her pussy as I spoke.

She smiled back at me and once again let the tip of her tongue dart out and run against her lips, "I want that hard cock of yours." She almost demanded of me. I leaned forward and let the head of my cock slip into her, she sighed contentedly feeling me starting to enter her before I stopped, just the head inside of her.

"That hard cock?" I asked her making it jump slightly so that she could feel the head twitch inside of her.

darrion
darrion
34 Followers
12