Wanton Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darrion
darrion
34 Followers

"Oh yes, that's the one, the only one I want." She told me in return. I let it slip a little farther into her and then pulled back out so that just the tip was inside of her and made it twitch again.

"You don't sound like you really want it." I told her and immediately after saying it knew that I was playing into her plan again giving her ever opportunity to say things and she seemed to have saved her best words for the evening.

"Oh, please?" she practically begged with a smile drawing out the please as long as she could and letting the softness of her southern accent honey her words. I laughed and my head dropped as I struggled to control myself before looking back up at her.

"You know I can't hardly handle it when you talk like that." I told her still smiling broadly.

"Yes I do, that's why I did it." She told me smiling herself, "now please give me that hard cock." She finished once again drawing out the word please as she spoke. I decided that I was going to have to come up with something that she wanted to give back to her as much as she was doing what I wanted. I pressed forward until I was deep inside of her feeling her tightness surrounding me.

"Yes, that's what I wanted." She said as she felt me filling her and I assumed that she was luxuriating in the feeling just as I was. I let my hands slip down the outside of her nylon clad legs until I found her knees and pulled them up beside my body. Pulling her legs up next to my body forced her to lie back on the tabletop and I watched mesmerized as her breasts bounced as she lay back. I pressed her knees further up, holding her legs steady with my grip on her knees. I pulled my cock back out and then pushed back into her slowly repeating the motion and she moaned deeply obviously enjoying what had become one of her favorite positions.

"Or is that what you wanted?" I asked her as I pushed back into her again.

"Oh yes that's perfect just like that." She replied to me as my cock began slipping back out again. As it neared the end of slipping out I pushed it back in harder and faster than I had before, stepping up my pace slightly moving in and out fully faster than I had been.

"Or do you like that better?" I asked her between breathes, holding her knees steady my cock moving at a steady pace in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh, that, ohh, that's good too." She gasped her breasts bouncing steadily with my rhythm.

"Yeah, you like that don't you?" I said my eyes watching her swollen nipples as the moved up and down on top of the beautiful swells of her breasts.

"You know I do." She told me with a smile of satisfaction, her breathing once again beginning to become erratic as my stead rhythm continued.

"I bet you'd like this too." I told her and began to quicken my pace until I was moving as fast as I could, her breasts bouncing erratically, her breathing deep and labored just as mine had become.

"Just like that, oh yes." She moaned heavily and I could feel her pussy tightening around my throbbing cock. I knew that she was getting close to cumming again but I just did not know if I could maintain the rhythm without losing control myself and possibly ruining whatever else she had planned. I quickly decided not to worry about whatever she had further planned for the evening deciding that I was going to continue until I made her cum around my cock whether it killed me or not. She heard my breathing beginning to become deeper and more ragged as I continued, my grip on her knees becoming tighter than it had been and she grabbed me by the waist and pulled me deep into her, holding my there without for moving for a moment.

"Not yet you don't." she told me with a warm smile that confirmed her knowledge of how close I was and how much I wanted to, "now for the rest of what I want. Let's go to the bedroom." She said I reluctantly pulled out of her, moving slowing so as not to excite myself too much. She slipped from the table to her feet and led me towards the bedroom. Once we had gotten into the room she turned on the overhead light which was extremely unusual for her but after the way the evening had gone I was not surprised by anything that she did. She walked over to her dresser and pulled a purple silk scarf off of the top of it, it was a scarf that I instantly recognized from before. She folded it in her hand and wrapped it around the front of my face covering my eyes with it. I was surprised by how dark it suddenly became but figured with how poorly my eyes worked anyway it didn't really matter too much.

"I know that you'd love to see what I'm going to do." She said as she finished the knot behind my head and guided me to the bed, "don't worry I've got the camcorder going so you can watch to your hearts content when I am finished with you." She told me and I could not help but smile even though I felt extremely nervous. I let her help me lie down onto the bed and guide me where she wanted then felt soft ropes around my wrists; soft ropes that like the scarf I instantly recognized. She held my hand above my head near the mirror and then I felt her get up from the bed.

"I'm just checking the camera to make sure it will get everything." She told me reassuringly and then I felt her getting back onto the bed next to me. Her hands rested on my thighs, and then one wrapped around the shaft of y cock as the other cradled my balls once again feeling as though it was weighing them. "Oh, yes, you're almost ready, that's going to be one nice thick load there, baby." She told me and I could hear the smile in her voice almost imagining her looking at the camera as she said it for my benefit when I watched the tape later, which I'm sure she knew would be almost immediately when she was done.

I felt her shift her weight and then felt one of her knees on either side of my hips as she guided my cock back into the warm tightness of her pussy. "I just want to build up a little bit more of that cum in your balls, it's not quite a big enough load for me yet." She told me and I knew that she was teasing but somehow could not help but shuddering all over as she spoke the words. Slowly she lowered herself onto me until I could feel myself once again deep inside of her. She slowly moved her hips, moving in a very deliberate pattern, pleasing herself with my cock. She continued the slow movements for what seemed like an eternity to me in my darkened world before she rose off me and I could feel her breasts pressing against my thighs and the sudden warmth of her mouth as she sucked the head between her lips and then released it.

"Yes, I think your ready now." She told me wrapping one of her hands tightly around my cock and beginning to slowly stroke up and down. I could not help but to moan my whole body quivering at the touch of her hand. I felt her wrap her marvelous breasts around the shaft of my cock, the head feeling as though it just barely protruded from its hiding place as her hand began to quicken its pace stroking ever faster. "Are you ready to cum for me?" she asked me huskily.

"Oh yes." I moaned almost sounding desperate and I could sense her smiling against as she continued stroking, the softness of her breasts rubbing against my cock and balls.

"Are you going to give your good girl a big thick load like she asked for?" she asked me and I could not believe that she was saying such things let alone saying them when she knew the camera was running.

"I'll give you whatever you want." I told her beginning to become overcome with my desire to explode.

"Yes, that's good." She told me and kissed the head briefly before returning to her stroking her hand now moving faster and with more desire than it had been earlier, "I'm going to stroke every last drop of that cum out of your balls, baby." She told me and I felt my balls beginning to tighten marveling at how just her words and hand could send me to a peak of such heights. "Give it to me." She demanded of me, "cum for your good girl." And with her last words I could hold back no longer and suddenly exploded. I was not sure if I was giving her what she had said she wanted or not, I just knew that my cock seemed to be erupting as it never had before and going by the soft moans that she was making as she stroked I could only imagine that I was doing a good job. I figured I'd just have to wait to watch the tape to see exactly what did happen and exactly how it was she did it, I decided as she continued to stroke seeming to be attempting to completely drain my balls. I wondered briefly if she realized that every time she so erotically and completely drained me as she was I stayed hard and needed to cum again when she was done. I decided that she most likely did know that and that that was probably part of her plan all along.

darrion
darrion
34 Followers
12