War Bride

Story Info
Rescue turns into something much more.
2.1k words
4.42
48.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
771 Followers

I crept carefully through the jungle toward the little village. It was easy to spot from the plume of smoke rising from the wasted buildings. I could hear a woman screaming from about fifty yards away. I parted the underbrush and looked at the ruin and devastation.

A VC soldier threw a young girl to the ground and ripped off her dress. He dropped his pants and brought his cock around to face her. She screamed louder. He clamped his hand across her throat and she gurgled silently. He produced a knife with his other hand. I raised my M-14 and shot the bastard before he could carve her up or fuck her.

I sprinted out of the brush, not knowing if other VC were in the area. I gathered up the tattered remnants of her clothing, threw her over my shoulder and ran back into the jungle. About a hundred yards in I stopped and sat her on the ground.

She was crying and shaking. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I knew she thought I was going to rape her. I handed her clothing to her and helped her drape the rags over her nude body. I stood up and offered my hand. She took it and stood up with me. She was very small, about four feet seven or so. From the way she felt when I took off with her over my shoulder I could tell she didn’t weigh more than eighty five pounds.

My Vietnamese wasn’t very good but I managed to ask her name.

“Minh Thuy Huong,” she answered.

“How old are you?”

“Nineteen. Are you going to rape me now?” she sniffled.

“Nobody’s going to rape you. Are you hurt?”

“No. What are you going to do with me?”

“I’m gonna get you out of the hot zone and take you back to Saigon.”

“What is your name?”

“I’m Captain David Green, U.S. Army.”

I took her to a med evac unit and she got in a helicopter. Waving goodbye, she shouted, “I’ll see you again Captain Davey.” Then she was gone.

Three weeks later I was transferred to Saigon. I was taking a little stroll up the street in downtown Saigon when I heard a small voice yelling, “Captain Davey, Captain Davey!”

I looked around and there in a doorway was Minh. She ran to me and threw her arms around my waist. She couldn’t reach my neck because I’m six feet three inches tall.

“Hi Minh, how are you doing?”

“Not good Captain Davey. I couldn’t get into the orphanage because I’m too old. They just turned me out on the street about a week ago.”

“How are you surviving? How do you eat?” I asked looking at her scrawny form.

“I am ashamed to admit that I must steal from the GIs to get food. I may be forced to become a whore!”

“No, no way! I didn’t pull you out of the jungle so you could be a prostitute. Where is your stuff?”

“I’m wearing my stuff. I don’t have anything. Even this shift is the one I repaired from when you rescued me.”

“Come on then. You’re coming home with me.”

I had rented a house in one of the American compounds. It was small by American standards but it was home to me for the next year. I escorted her into the house. There was only one bedroom but there was a maid’s quarters.

“You can stay in the maid’s room for a while,” I said with a smile.

“Captain Davey, I thought you would want to sleep with me and do all the man and woman things.”

“No, I just don’t want you on the streets. It is dangerous out there.”

“Well then can I be your slave?”

“How about maid? Americans don’t do slaves.”

“Okay, I’ll cook and clean and do anything else you want me to do.”

“It’s a deal! First thing this afternoon, we have to get you some clothes Go take a shower.”

“But I have no way to pay you back. I cannot take clothes from you.”

“You’re damn near nude. I won’t have my maid running around like that. You must look good! After all, I am an Army officer.”

That seemed to satisfy her. She smiled and trotted off to the shower.

I took her to some of the local dress shops. They were cheaper than downtown and would insure a good fit. I bought her five or six dresses and slips and panties. She didn’t need a bra. I got her a new pair of flip flops and some tennis shoes. She was so excited I thought she was going to wet her pants.

As soon as we got home she ambushed me by jumping up on the papa san chair and jumping into my arms. She kissed me all over my face giving special attention to my lips.

“You are mine!” she declared.

As it turned out, she didn’t know a thing about western cooking so I sent her to get lessons from my first sergeant’s wife who was a super cook. She was also Vietnamese so there would be no language problems.

Two weeks later when I got home she had a big smile on her face. “I cook spaghetti!” she announced. Now I’ll admit that it wasn’t up to true Italian standards, but considering the material she had to work with and her limited training, I thought she did pretty damned good. After that she slowly expanded her repertoire week by week. Her English improved. In six months she was fairly independent.

One evening she hopped up into my chair which was unusual. She bowed her head and said in a very quiet voice, “Why don’t you like me Captain Davey?”

“What makes you think I don’t like you?”

“Well you never try to kiss me or feel me or anything. I am very lonely even here with you.” And she started to weep softly.

“Minh, after your experience in jungle, I didn’t want to frighten you or make you run away. Of course I like you. I like you a lot.”

She squeezed one of my big hands with her two little hands and offered her lips. I kissed her very gently at first. Soon I felt her little pink tongue licking me. I opened my mouth and sucked it in.

“Mmmm,” she groaned as I rubbed her tongue with mine.

I left her lips and kissed her neck, nibbled on her ears and gently licked her eyes.

“Do you want me Captain Davey?” she shyly inquired.

“More than anything on this earth!” I enthusiastically replied.

I gently peeled her dress from her body. She didn’t have much for breasts, just a couple of bumps with nipples. I sucked on them anyway and soon her nipples were sticking right straight of her chest. They were small but they tasted great! She had almost no body hair at all. Her pussy was smooth as a cue ball.

I sucked on her belly button and on her arm pits. I licked my way down her body and kissed her mound. Her sweet little pussy was next. My tongue ran the length of it savoring the fresh, clean taste of her juices.

“I’m so sorry I’m not a virgin,” she whimpered.

“Don’t worry about it honey. Ninety five percent of the high school girls in America loose it before graduation. I have never personally met a virgin.”

I sucked her clit between my lips and licked it gently. Her body trembled at this unexpected assault. I felt her wriggle rapidly and then she screamed as she came hard into my hungry mouth.

I pulled her to me and kissed her lips. “My god you taste good!” I told her.

She giggled. “How do you taste?” she asked.

I still had my clothes on. I stood up and she quickly removed them “Bedroom,” I croaked.

Nude, hand in hand, we walked into my bedroom. “My turn,” she said as I lay down on my back. By western standards, my dick isn’t that big, maybe seven or seven and a half inches, but it was the biggest one she had ever seen. “It’ll never fit in me,” she moaned. She wrapped her hands around it and brought it to her lips. Soon it was enveloped in the warm, sweet, wetness of her mouth. I could tell she didn’t have any experience as a cocksucker. She seemed happy to try though, so I let her go on.

After a while, I pulled her up to me. “Now is the time,” I told her. She nodded and lay on her back with her little legs spread wide. I mounted her and eased my cock into her hot, tight hole.

“You’re filling me up,” she whispered. “Give it all to me!”

My cock filled her right to the bottom of her pussy. When it hit the end she said, “Oof!”

“Do it. Pump me. Make me cum again.”

My hips started dancing as she wriggled and moaned beneath me. I held her body tightly to mine and pumped her as hard as I could. Her arms squeezed me, holding me in a love embrace. Her hips humped up and down with my cock deep inside her.

“Oh, oh, oh! I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” she panted.

I held her even tighter as I squirted her full of my love potion. I kept her to me as we wound down. “I don’t want to ever let you go,” I whispered.

“Don’t let me go. I feel safe in your arms. I love you,” she answered.

Now you wouldn’t think that an old war horse, twenty six, like me would even consider consorting with a native girl, but the next day I went to the BX and bought her a ring.

When I got home that night she asked, “When can we do it again? I took some cocksucking lessons from the sergeant’s wife!”

“How about right after you see if this fits,” I said and presented her with the ring. It was like someone turned the Tasmanian Devil loose in my house. She screamed and squealed, ramming her finger into the ring and galloping around like she was on fire. She jumped up and hung from my neck, kissing me everywhere she could reach.

I hugged her tightly into me. “You seem to like me. Does this mean you’ll marry me?”

“Yes, yes, yes!!” she sang.

Two weeks later we went to the consulate and got married. The country was starting to collapse so I got her a passport and visa and put her on a plane to Thailand. She called from Bangkok to tell me she was okay. I was air evaced to the Philippines. I took three weeks leave and flew to Bangkok. She met me at the airport.

“Minh, honey, are you all right? I’ve missed you so.”

“I’m all right Captain Davey. I love you more than ever.”

“Minh, I want you to call me Dave or David. You can drop that Captain stuff.”

“Okay Davey. It doesn’t really matter what I call you. I still love you.”

When we got to the hotel room she attacked me and stripped my uniform off. “You won’t need those icky clothes,” she explained. She was right. I didn’t need them and she didn’t need hers either. I scooped her up and flung her onto the bed. She bounced and squealed. I hopped right on top of her.

“Gimme, gimme, gimme!” she shouted.

I plunged into her extra tight pussy and we got on with our first dose of Thai delight. As I pinned her to the mattress she wiggled her fine little ass and shook my cock within her. It was just so damned good! She was shaking and crying. “I love it! I love it!” she squealed.

I went to the embassy the next day and started the paperwork for her U.S. visa. Then we went to Pataya Beach for two weeks of honeymooning and jewelry shopping. We picked up her visa in Bangkok and flew to San Francisco where I resigned my commission.

Those exciting days when I was getting my ass shot off were over. I hired on with a construction company in Portland, Oregon as a structural engineer.

I try to make love to her every day. But you guys out there know that’s just not possible so we do it as often as we can. She has never turned me down. Her titties final grew when she was pregnant with out first child and I suckled her milk until the baby arrived. Lucky baby. Lucky me.

Now for all you guys who had to go through all the visa bullshit to get your foreign wives into the country, I know it takes a lot longer than I have depicted it. Nothing is that easy when dealing with the military or the government. I have done it and it’s a real bitch. So just relax and let it happen!!

bassbelly
bassbelly
771 Followers