War Camp

Story Info
Captain Ashton and his squire take advantage of their rank.
2.6k words
3.67
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallGirl
KallGirl
11 Followers

We all heard the rumours. The whispers through camp; Captain Ashton was hard on his men, but a rotating line of women were seen vacating his tent.

It was a rule; no fraternising. He preferred his men to take all that pent up energy out on the battlefield. And his public executions of the warriors he caught mid-romp were enough to validate his point. He held a high standard for his men -- but he was a dictator, not a leader; so enjoyed what he denied them.

No-one dare question him. His history told itself; he was always victorious.

When no man laid a hand on us, his offer was a deep seeded temptation. That I had yet to stoop to, but Madeline had me all worked up with that scene in the shower. Our mistress liked us competitive and playful. I read the words she sent me now, and feel a shiver down my spine. I hear young Madem sought out your instruction, she knows you have my favour.

I rolled my eyes; Madeline could be her favourite, that would save me time scrubbing off her scent in the showers. That's precisely where I'd been interrupted by the new voluptuous maiden.

"How do you kiss? It makes Mistress moan so lovely" -- well I simply close my eyes and envision Captain Ashton's latest squire.

He is a devilishly handsome man, always slick with the sweat from his position working under the most hated man.

"Show me how you kiss so sweetly" she pushed me against the shower wall, clamouring to wrap herself around me; "I want to feel how you make her feel"

I push the bizarre memories away as I pushed her away. Too soft. She was too soft, rubbing herself against me. I barely hold my sanity in our Mistress's presence; I don't need her sniffing around too. I spot the squire slinking around the tents, ensuring the men are not seeking the pleasures Captain Ashton despises. Now he, does not look soft at all.

I imagine his arms clutching me, holding me in place for him to have his way. The thought makes me tremble, my legs feel weak. His strong hands clasping my hips as he leverages himself into me, again and again. A man's touch, that's what I need.

But how desperate am I?

I've palmed off Captain Ashton for so long, as my Mistress likes us pure. I roll my eyes again. That ship sailed before the war. Now I'm nothing but a fool, trying to survive the damn thing. If I could grow to love a woman's touch; Madeline's advances would be more useful, now all they achieve is making it harder to resist the cocky Captain.

"There you are" hmm that sleep deprived voice. I lean toward the sound and open my eyes from my pondering.

I gasp, the squire himself stands before me. I take in his chiselled jaw, and luscious lips. The muscles on his arm bulge gaining my attention. I swallow a lump as I coast down his sculptured body, and chance a glance at his straining core.

"I wondered how you fared from your shower" he drawls and my attentions back to his lips, twitching with anticipation.

"Ahhh the mysterious witness" I respond in kind. I thought I heard someone leave the shared space as Madeline started moaning my name.

"Didn't think it was my business to interrupt"

"Is that not your job?" I enquire.

"It is, and yet I couldn't bring myself to interrupt you" he smiles coyly.

I quirk an eyebrow, "Well I could've used your help in that scenario"

He looks confused for a moment and twitches a little.

"But if you ever wanted to interrupt my shower I might be more inclined" I bravely add, glancing up at him from under my eyelashes, in a psychotic attempt to be seductive.

I watch his adam's apple bob as he gulps at my brazenness. We both know the consequences of even entertaining the thought. Yet 'm rooted in place, eagerly awaiting his reaction. My cheeks colour as the seconds tick past.

"SQUIRE" we both flinch at Captain Ashton's voice. As he turns to see the direction it comes from, I'm pulled to my senses and retreat to the shadows. I watch from behind a tree as he turns back and notices my absence before scurrying off to give his nightly report to the devil.

I put a hand to my chest to tame my beating heart and let out the breath I was unknowingly holding. I close my eyes and see his face. I know I'm wet from just that small encounter. And I know I won't last long without relief from this pent up attraction.

I aimlessly wander back to my quarters on the other side of camp. Had I been caught on the men's side, I would risk my position, my life. It was worth it to speak with the hunk of my dreams. These thoughts are dangerous. Somehow the danger lures me to him more.

In my private section I disrobe and ready myself for bed. Not even Madeline will be bothering people past curfew. I allow my fingers to tantalise my body; slowly stroking them down my arm, across my belly, around my breasts. I close my eyes and picture him, caressing myself more roughly as if it's his hands touching my skin.

My fingers -- his fingers -- find their way to my sensitive bundle of nerves and push and nudge my clitoris until my hips are bucking along. I take in a breath as I roughly shove two fingers inside, imagining it's just one of his. I envision his throat bobbing as he watches me come apart.

It's not enough. My thoughts are not enough. Not after Madeline's naked body pressed against mine, slick with the water from the shower. Not after her begging and hearing her moan my name. Not after seeing him stand before me. Not after admitting my attraction.

But I can't seek him out. His job is to ensure nobody gets sexual release without his precious Captain knowing. Dare I?

I rise from my bunk and wrap a robe around myself. My rational brain gone with the need for release; my feet move of their own accord as my mind races with reasons I should go back to bed. His tent is close quarters to the captain, this is madness. And yet I'm drawn to that direction.

I'm breathing heavily outside his tent on the edge of camp. I can't bring myself to open it. Adrenaline and hormonal tendencies forgotten; I'm frozen with the fear of being caught. I hear movement inside. A continuous shuffling sound; pacing or dare I say it -- masturbating. I hear a grunt, and a curse. Something dislodged, knocked over or thrown aside. A whispered breath -- was that my name? I gasp, and quickly cover my mouth with a hand. Silence falls.

I swallow, footsteps heading in my direction. I should leave, I should run. But did he say my name? The zip to the tent slowly opens.

I stare into his eyes, and he stares back at me. He snaps to attention, looks around, grabs my hand and hauls my into his private tent. He zips it back up, and leans towards the exit, takes a deep breath and turns back to me.

I smile and shrug, he shakes his head smiles back and stalks towards me.

We meet in the middle. His hands framing my face, mine on his torso as hard as I knew it would be. I melt myself into him; soft meeting hard. His lips touch mine, once, twice then he dives inside. I wrap my legs around him and feel a hard bulge the size of my forearm rub against my core, I push against it, wanting, needing more.

I moan, and the spell is broken. He pushes my away.

"You can't be here, we can't do this."

"I know" I swallow, his eyes flare.

He turns away from me and paces a few steps, shaking his head and practically growling. The sound tugs at my loins.

"But I need you" I whisper.

He looks up and rubs his hands through his dishevelled hair, down his face. He looks in turmoil, my instincts scream to go to him but I hold firm.

"There is a way" he looks conflicted, defeated.

"How?" I beg, I'm past desperation.

He looks past me, to Captain Ashton's tent. He nods his head in that direction. I shake mine, paling. He doesn't mean a way for us to be together, to given to our urges; he means a way for me to get what I need and go. But he misunderstands me, I don't need cock; I need him.

He swallows, "Tell him you give the best head in town, but that you won't unless you get something out of it".

He won't look at me, and I'm nothing but confused. How would he know about my blowjob abilities? Why would Captain Ashton care to know? Captain Ashton only cares about getting his dick wet not what the women get out of it. I squint at him, trying to understand.

"Is that you Squire?" Captain Ashton's booming voice commands and I flinch, "Who are you talking to?"

He looks at me pleadingly. What does he expect me to do?

Captain Ashton enters the room and looks around. Upon spotting me he makes an approving sound in the back of his throat.

"Ahh, Mistress's prized pet. What brings you to my quarters?" he licks his lips and steps toward me.

"I, I, I wanted to test a theory" I stammer.

"Hmmm, and what's that, I wonder?" Captain Ashton steps closer, revelling in his cornered prey.

"I've been told I give the best head in town" I lift my chin and don't back down, trusting in myself, proud of my rumoured abilities.

"Is that so?" Captain Ashton quirks a brow, I see the squire nod from behind him, encouraging me, imploring me to trust him.

"You won't know, unless I too get something out of this" I state, matter-of-factly.

Captain Ashton looks to his squire and back to me, back to his squire suspiciously and they exchange a look.

"So be it" the Captain announces and walks from the room, "Are you coming?"

The Squire scurries after him and I trail behind. What have I gotten myself into?

We enter the main quarters and Captain Ashton fills three glasses of wine. Three? He hands one to his squire and offers the last to me. I accept it and look between the men. What sort of rouse is this?

"So, I take it you've heard the rumours?" Captain Ashton alludes.

"Who hasn't?" I blurt, feeling the effects of the sculled wine after years without alcohol. I cover my mouth with my hand and look between them, shocked at myself.

The captain chuckles deeply, the squire smiling to himself.

"As have I, little pet, as have I" Captain Ashton states, "I would say, I'm the only one in this place with experience enough to grant you your title"

"Mmm and what do I get out of this experiment?" I shoot back, unknowing what the score will be.

The Captain and squire share another look, the Captain tilting his head toward me and the squire nodding in some kind of agreement.

"My Squire here is in need of an assistant of sorts"

"An assistant?" I question.

"Whatever the position, it gets you out of Mistress's court" Captain Ashton trumps me.

"Consider me interested" I relent, getting away from her has been my sole desire for so long, until this handsome squire came along and split that desire in two.

"I'd say that's a done deal" the Captain smiled, "Consider yourself brought"

"Brought?"

"Enough chit-chat, don't you think?" Captain Ashton gestured to his magnificent sleeping quarters. An actual bed, with a mattress and pillows; so many pillows. I swallowed, the captain groaned and tugged me forward.

As we grew near, he released his hold on me and disrobed, before coming back to me to help me remove my clothes too. The materials were discarded to the floor and a stepped back to admire his latest trophy, groaning again in approval before making his way to the bed.

He sat, front and centre at the head of the bed, and encouraged me forward with a motion of his manicured hand. I crawled to his lap and freed his pulsing member; palming it in my hand. Captain Ashton's head fell back as he groaned at my touch. I was overcome with a feeling of power. This man scared scores of warriors across the land, and I held his most vulnerable part in my small hand.

I bent and licked the shaft from bottom to top, playing the tip with my tongue. I lavished his cock with opened mouth kisses and swirled it in my mouth, using a fisted hand to hold it in place as I bobbed up and down. I looked up and saw the most loathed man I'd ever known entrapped by my movements, moaning and grunting in pleasure. His hands wove into my hair, and my other hand gripped his balls, fiddling and playing with them softly as my mouth took the full assault. I moved faster, his hands turning to fists in my hair as I sucked him to the back of my throat and bottomed out. I gagged around his cock, but did not stop nor slow.

Then I felt rough hands pull my hips up and spread my legs from behind. Captain Ashton's dick plopped from my mouth as I looked behind me. The Squire moved his fingers over my sex and felt the wetness there. He brought his wet finger to his nose and licked and sucked it clean. I moaned, and masturbated the Captain's cock with my hand as I watch the Squire line himself up and thrust inside me.

Fuck, he was big, he stretched and filled my like I dreamed he would. He did not give me a chance to adjust, just dove into me again and again and pulled the pleasure from every space within me to his fat cock.

Captain Ashton tugged my hair, drawing my attention back to him. I sucked him inside my mouth and continued his torment as the Squire fucked me from behind. I felt them synchronise and as I was thrusted into I would smack down on the pubes of the captain.

The fucking was vigorous, the sucking faster and harder than I'd ever gone before. I felt the Captain's balls tighten and gave it my all. Losing focus of the pleasure within myself as he squirted in deep into my throat, I eagerly lapped it all down and swallowed, moaning around him. I did not release his dick from my mouth until I felt him twitching beneath me, completely spent.

With Captain Ashton done, the squires thrusts intensified. He reached around me and gripped my breast, forcing my body to move the way he commanded. Once I had my rhythm back, his hand slid to my centre, running across my clit as he fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked before.

I felt the coil tighten and closed my eyes, biting into a pillow as I screamed. My world shattered and all that mattered was getting there. So close, so close, so close.

"FUCK" I screamed.

"YES" the Squire.

We came crashing down together, his hand the only thing holding me up as I slumped in complete bliss. I felt his weight against me and rolled; the three of us panting together.

As we came back to our bodies, we chuckled together.

"Oh yes, your ours now, little pet" Captain Ashton breathed.


KallGirl
KallGirl
11 Followers