War of the Pussy Snatchers - Act 02

Story Info
Anna and her companions stage a seduction to gain new allies.
57.6k words
4.45
12.9k
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second act of the War of the Pussy Snatchers serial. I strongly urge you to have read the entirety of the Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers series as well as the "War" series up to this point before beginning this story. The recommended reading order for "War" is as follows:

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Intro

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Interlude One

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Act One

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Interlude Two

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Act Two

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Interlude Three

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Act Three

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Conclusion

DISCLAIMER: This story may not be for everyone. It contains the following sexual scenarios: Lesbian sex, heterosexual sex, mind control, oral sex, group sex, analingus/anal sex, fisting, incest, nonconsent/reluctance, urination, female ejaculation, alien/tentacle sex, mature/age-gap sex, and more. If you are offended by any of these subjects I suggest you stop reading now as this story clearly isn't for you.

War of the Pussy Snatchers Act Two: Mother/Russia

522nd Day After Contact

Anna stared bleary-eyed with cold as she walked down the steps descending from the door nearest the cockpit. Excepting vacations to Disney World in Florida and their family's timeshare beach house in Nags Head, North Carolina, Anna's entire existence had vacillated between her hometown in Delaware and her adopted home in New York City where she had studied photography and art at NYU. She had never once stepped foot outside the United State's East Coast but now here she was stepping off a plane in Moscow.

Anna took a deep breath that she expelled as freezing vapor while she observed this new, unfamiliar world. The sky looked gray and dark above the private landing strip their plane had arrived upon. Hills of mountainous snow had been plowed from the runway and piled stories high on the outskirts of the airport giving Anna the uneasy sense of being hemmed in by the unforgivable elements.

Anna wore several layers of clothing including a tank top, a sweater, a heavy overcoat, leggings, a skirt, and knee-high socks to counter the chill of the early Russian spring. She completed the ensemble with red woolen mittens and black snow boots. The Russian fur hat protecting her ears and platinum-blonde hair from the cold might have been too obvious and cliche were it not so fashionable. Back home Anna would have been wearing short dresses or miniskirts by now but here her cold breath trailed skyward from her mouth after every exhalation.

"Fuck me, it's cold!" Anna declared.

"Language," Rebecca admonished her from behind.

Anna rolled her eyes while out of the older woman's sight and continued her descent down the stairwell. Rebecca had bundled herself similarly to Anna though her choice of headgear was a far less ostentatious knit cap.

At the bottom of the stairs Anna waited on the hard, frozen asphalt with Rebecca until Daphne joined them to complete their trio. Anna shook her head at Daphne as she watched her friend descend the stairwell wearing nothing more than a leather jacket, a short skirt, fishnet stockings, and stiletto heels. Daphne looked like she had been born for this weather and maybe she had in fact. Anna's friend and classmate from NYU had Russian grandparents on her mother's side and Daphne could actually speak conversational Russian in addition to reading and writing the language fluently. She would be an indelible resource during their time abroad.

Anna worried Daphne would freeze without a hat on but her friend refused any headgear presumably because she didn't want to cover the hot-pink dyed dreadlocks that were her greatest pride. On most persons that hairstyle would look ridiculous but on Daphne for some reason it looked awesome and fit her perfectly. It didn't hurt Daphne's cause that she possessed an angelic, bright-eyed face that rivaled and perhaps surpassed Anna's beauty though Daphne's slimmer body couldn't compete with Anna's assets.

The long plane flight left Anna feeling cranky and irritable. The Hive's liaison to Russia flew in a private plane crewed and piloted by loyal Hivesisters that lacked the many comforts and amenities provided by a commercial flight. They were also forced by necessity to travel a circuitous route that avoided common flight paths. Since the war began all commercial flights to and from the former United States had been suspended with only military planes permitted to utilize the airways. Unidentified flying objects were ordinarily shot down by the Defense Force though usually these unfortunate victims were civilians using their private planes to try and escape the inhospitable warzone their country had become. This flight had been carefully planned and coordinated to only fly over areas controlled by the Hive which resulted in an interminable amount of time up in the air for the three passengers.

When the war first broke out, the Hive pronounced itself to the world as a new, separate nation and began making diplomatic overtures to the other most powerful nations of the world. The Hive already held strong footholds in Canada, England, and Mexico where they were an entity formally recognized by those states though uneasily tolerated. But other countries were understandably hesitant to recognize this separatist group that seemed intent on world domination. Who knew when they might gather the women of other countries and lead them to revolt as they had done in America?

Female-led protest groups, some created by Hivesisters living internationally and others formed naturally by human women sympathetic to the Hive's cause cropped up in nearly every nation of the world. These protesters sabotaged production, enacted crime sprees, and led general strikes that compromised the entire world economy. The world fell to chaos which left nations reeling to acquiesce to these group's demands for money, women, and political influence. One country where these tactics proved wholly unsuccessful was in Russia where any form of protest was immediately and brutally suppressed.

The Hive's continued presence threatened to further erode the order of patriarchy that held sway over this planet for millennia. Nations were torn over whether to lend aid to the embattled U.S. so they could defeat these separatists or whether they should use America's decreased prominence on the world stage to their own advantage. Most chose the latter. But alas the Hive, despite all its formidable powers, found itself short of powerful allies to aid their side in the civil war.

The only genuine response the Hive's overtures received from another nation turned out to be from Russia, a country that wouldn't permit clandestine activities occurring on their own soil but leapt at any opportunity to further destabilize the United States and other Western nations. While Russia was certainly a formidable power they were not one to be trusted. The communique they received hadn't even originated from any official emissary in Moscow but rather from the agents of a shadowy oligarch named Olaf Kishinevsky. There were several objectives the Hive aimed to accomplish within the Russian realm and the Queen selected one of her most trusted Hivedaughters to lead the diplomatic liaison.

Anna Dworkin had proven herself time and again though given the choice the Queen would have rather chosen Anna's intelligent, imperious sister Cassandra Dworkin for this kind of mission. But the Queen's consort and mate was expecting and within the week would give birth to the Queen's daughter. Cassandra was far too important to the Queen to risk her being kidnapped or used as a bargaining chip. Woe to any fool who dared endanger the Princess however. The Queen would burn this whole world to a cinder if anything happened to her Cassandra.

Anna requested Daphne join her so she could make use of both her friend's fluency in Russian and her overall knowledge of the sprawling, inscrutable country. In addition, Rebecca elected to join their expedition and the Queen agreed to her participation. The mission was undertaken in secrecy with their plane taking off in the dead of night from a military base recently liberated from the American Defense Forces. Only the Queen, Cassandra, Sherri, and the Hive's few agents hiding in Russia were aware of the mission and the whereabouts of the three travelers.

When the three women exited from the plane a few heavy men with dark beards and great overcoats bundled their luggage onto a cart then drove it to the nearby terminal. Their suitcases and other assorted luggage would be sent ahead of their arrival at the hotel where rooms had already been reserved for them. The plane and its crew would remain here at the airport until Anna's mission had been completed.

A thin, elderly man with a long, graying beard and an entirely bald pate strode forward to meet them with confident, assured steps. Though he spoke with a thick Russian accent this man sounded fluent in English.

"Welcome to Moscow, my ladies," the man greeted using a voice devoid of any comfort or warmth. "The greatest city of the greatest country in the world. My name is Petrieu Szepanski, Mr. Kishinevsky's personal assistant. Olaf will meet with you personally this afternoon once he has attended to his business affairs."

"Pleased to meet you, Petrieu," Anna replied politely. "I am Anna Dworkin and these are my companions Rebecca and Daphne."

"Dworkin?" Petrieu said in askance. "Is that name Russian in origin by any chance?"

"German by ancestry, I believe," Anna answered. "Daphne here is the one with Russian blood. Besides, ethnicity and country no longer matter to our people. We are all as one."

"Of course," Petrieu replied carefully.

The Russian man's gaze lingered a touch too long upon the eyes of these women, their pupils so curiously empty and alien. Except not empty exactly but rather removed of all humanity and replaced with... something other. Petrieu had surely heard rumors of this Hive, the tales that spoke of fallen women had forsaken their humanity. But aside from the obvious oddness of their eyes there were no outward indications that these women differed from regular humans in any respect. Petrieu looked momentarily disturbed and he coughed nervously as a cover for his staring.

"Apologies, Ms. Dworkin," said Petrieu with a polite bow of his head. "I've heard the tales but this is my first time seeing Bezdushny in person."

"No worries," Anna replied with cheerful unawareness. "We've grown accustomed to it."

Petrieu's thinly veiled insult did not go unnoticed by Daphne and she harrumphed in response to Szepanski's little nickname. How they despised that cursed name given to the Hive by ignorant human authorities. Soulless was such a demeaning name for them considering the wondrous ways their souls had been renewed and fulfilled by their Sisters and the Queen they served together. Their souls had never been more free.

"This way, my ladies," Petrieu said with his arm held out wide. "I have a car awaiting you."

The women followed along and allowed Petrieu to hold the car doors open for them before getting in and enjoying a limo ride to their hotel. The amenities included plates of crackers, cheese, fruit, and a bottle of chilled vodka all of which they appreciated tremendously after such a long and arduous flight. Daphne had been to Moscow twice before vacationing with her family and while they were transported to the hotel she pointed out buildings and monuments of architectural and historical significance.

Despite the fun experience of sightseeing in only the second country she had ever visited, Anna felt dead from exhaustion by the time they reached their hotel. Research into Kishinevski's finances uncovered evidence that the oligarch held an ownership stake in the hotel his staff booked rooms for them in. Anna wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all the rooms in this hotel were bugged and outfitted with secret cameras for generating the kompromat that Russians used as blackmail material. Fortunately for Anna, shame no longer existed as any sort of sensibility in her mind so any illicit activities that might be clandestinely recorded would be worthless as leverage.

Spires and minarets topping the hotel roof indicated how old and exquisite a location they would be staying in for the next few days. The walls were lined with age and must date back to the time of the Tsars. Embellishments around the windows and the artifice over the doors indicated the level of craftsmanship that went into the hotel's construction. The grand staircase and crystal chandeliers of the lobby dazzled Anna and Rebecca's eyes as they stared in wonder at their environs. Meanwhile, Daphne was all business as usual.

Daphne used her Russian language skills to help them check in at the front desk and soon enough they were riding up the elevator together to their rooms on the top floor. Daphne elected to book a separate room for herself while Anna and Rebecca shared. Daphne looked in dire need of a beauty nap when her companions dropped her off in her room. The jet lag and the long, arduous journey finally caught up with her and left Daphne's ordinarily lovely face looking tired and crumpled. Anna and Rebecca helped take off Daphne's clothes and gave her several lengthy, thorough kisses before tucking her into bed wearing only her underwear and stockings. She passed out seconds after her face hit the pillow.

Anna and Rebecca were delighted to find their room as fancy and well-furnished as the rest of the hotel. Every lamp and piece of furniture looked antique and the floors were all covered with authentic Oriental rugs. Even the faucets and knobs in the bathroom were made of carved and embroidered Chinese porcelain. Their luggage had already been deposited in the expansive living room prior to their arrival and so after some unpacking they had nothing to do for the next several hours until their meeting with Kishinevsky but kick back and relax. Catnaps and snuggles beneath the silk sheets and a heavy duvet of their bed were definitely in order but Rebecca had other ideas first.

Once all the soggy boots, coats, hats, and mittens were removed, Rebecca scooped Anna into her arms and held her close enough to breathe in the faint sweet scent of Anna's conservatively applied perfume clinging to her neck. Rebecca sighed loudly at feeling this gorgeous, sexy girl so near to her. She reached down with both hands and squeezed Anna's big beautiful ass through leggings so tight they accentuated every curve of Anna's fat bottom. Rebecca pulled the girl so closely against herself that their large breasts mashed together through the soft cotton of their sweaters until their chests flattened over each other's torsos.

"Oh Goddess, how I love you, Annalisa," Rebecca moaned as she breathed down Anna's neck with short, labored breaths that betrayed the burning arousal she felt toward her own kin.

Rebecca kneaded the plump flesh of Anna's buttocks so fiercely that the fat of Anna's bottom squeezed through the gaps between her fingers every time she clutched and massaged her daughter's buns.

"Oh, I love you too, Mom," Anna whimpered as she laid wet kisses all over the exposed skin of Rebecca's neck and collarbone. "So very, very, very much."

Anna swung her hands around to the front of Rebecca's torso where she fondled Rebecca's huge braless breasts while circling the tips of her thumbs around her mother's nipples through her sweater. Boys would have crudely referred to these perfect round orbs as knockers, Anna supposed. After nursing two children and suffering the decades-worth effects of gravity Rebecca had her bosom surgically repaired for her fiftieth birthday present a few years ago. The size of her breasts were not embellished or enhanced in any way but merely restored to their former magnificence.

And aren't they magnificent, Anna thought with reverence as she cupped the undercarriages of Rebecca's immense chest and tweaked her long, perky nipples. Her cones were perfectly circular and possessed the firmness of a young, fit woman despite the soft squishiness of her bosom. Rebecca's plastic surgeon had done such a tremendous job Anna could hardly feel the silicone implants through all that warm, cushiony flesh.

"Such a naughty little girl," Rebecca mischievously admonished her daughter before pinching Anna's bottom so hard the girl squealed loudly.

Anna raised an eyebrow at Rebecca and challenged, "Should I show you how naughty I can be?"

Anna reached back around and fit both her hands down the back of Rebecca's pants. She rested her palms upon the warmth of her mother's bare buttocks with only the thin line of satin underwear separating the fingers of each hand. Rebecca wouldn't have been caught dead wearing a thong a couple years ago, especially with the size of ass she flaunted. But her tastes had altered and her boundaries had expanded dramatically these last several months. Anna worked the satin material of Rebecca's thin underwear into her deeply lined buttcrack until she located the slightly indented opening of her mother's puckered anus. Rebecca gasped and then shivered as Anna gently prodded at her asshole.

"You weren't lying, you filthy little minx," Rebecca growled seductively.

Anna gave her mother an ornery grin and spread Rebecca's big cheeks open wide so she could stuff the back part of Rebecca's underwear into her anus using her pointed finger. Rebecca moaned helplessly as Anna played naughty games with her asshole while Anna wetted through her leggings imagining how good her finger would smell and taste once she removed it from Rebecca's tightly clenched bottom. Her mommy had the most delicious little asshole and Anna had become totally addicted to the complexities of her puckered orifice's ever-changing flavors.

"What is your fascination with my bottom anyway, sweetpea?" Rebecca wondered. She didn't even consider the wrongness of using one of Anna's nicknames from when she was an infant while they discussed having sex with each other. "You're always grabbing it and spanking it. Not to mention licking and fingering me in my dirtiest hole."

Anna relinquished the pressure being applied to Rebecca's anus by her fingertip and reached down to grab two scoopfuls of Rebecca's prodigious bottom. Rebecca's plump buttocks plopped up and down and rippled as Anna laughed with delight and shook her mother's warm buns. Rebecca had always been a busty, robust woman and she kept the slinky curves of her beautifully sculpted hourglass frame mostly intact as she aged, thickening only slightly on her sides and around her middle. The majority of the pounds she gained in maturity instead went straight to her ass which plumped to a larger size than befit the rest of her body.

Based on the Dworkin womens' genetic disposition for being fat-bottomed, Anna would likely develop similarly to her mother as she ripened and matured. The younger blonde already flaunted a bubble butt almost too big for her body frame. She always drove the boys crazy with how big and round her ass was despite her skinny legs and waist. Even Cassandra who was by far the thinnest of the Dworkin ladies boasted a nice, round set of large, beautiful buns.

"I can't help that your ass is amazing, Mom!" Anna giggled as she clenched her fingers deep within the fat of Rebecca's smooth, warm flesh. "It feels so very soft and nice. There's so much there I think I could just lose myself in it!"

"You're sure it's not too big?" Rebecca asked self-consciously.

"It's wonderful and perfect," Anna insisted. "How many women have loved your ass in the past year? Have you heard a single complaint?"

Rebecca grinned and admitted, "There's been lots and lots of beautiful ladies who've loved this ass and you're right that no one's said a cross word regarding my behind. My bottom does like hearing compliments about it though."