War of the Pussy Snatchers - Finale

Story Info
The series concludes with the attack upon the Hive's lair.
78.4k words
4.25
11.5k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is it. The conclusion to the War of the Pussy-Snatchers series. This is a massive story that features an appearance by damn near every named, non-celebrity character who's ever been mentioned in the series. I strongly urge you to have read the entire "Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers" series along with every previous entry in the "War of the Pussy Snatchers" sequel series before starting this final installment.

I want to say a special thank you to all the fans who've reached out to provide feedback and encouragement during the last few years (especially to Scionium, Sereena and all the others who have questioned, criticized, and admired my work). I know three years is a terribly long time to wait for a sequel but hopefully you will find this story and its resolution ultimately worth it.

DISCLAIMER: This story may not be for everyone. It contains the following sexual scenarios: Lesbian sex, heterosexual sex, mind control, oral sex, group sex, analingus/anal sex, urination, nonconsent/reluctance, female ejaculation, alien/tentacle sex, and some violent sequences. At one point the villain of the story utters a racial epithet. Hopefully readers will rightfully interpret this as a commentary on the repugnancy of the character rather than suggesting any bigotry on the author's part. If you are offended by any of these subjects I recommend you stop reading now as this story clearly isn't for you.

*****

War of the Pussy-Snatchers: Finale

"Eden!"

Cassandra gasped and called her daughter's name as she jolted awake and sat upright. She had no memory of falling asleep or passing out though she obviously had lost consciousness. Her traveling voice formed an echo that floated away through an empty void. Cassandra looked back and forth at her surroundings but saw nothing in her place of waking other than an oppressive, all-encompassing darkness.

"Hello!" Cassandra called out again but her voice drifted into a distant infinity with no answer in reply.

Cassandra took a moment to assess her situation. Though this place provided no illumination she somehow viewed herself clearly enough to see she was as buck-naked as the day she first graced the world with her presence. Same slim body, same small breasts, same slightly too-fat ass, and same long brown hair that covered her nipples as the length fell past her chest. Nothing changed there. No floor was visible beneath her but all the same Cassandra sat upon solid ground that felt neither hard nor soft. This environment held no warmth or cold, no breeze or precipitation. The universe was totally still within this void.

The last thing Cassandra could remember before awakening in this place was experiencing this awful tearing, like her soul had been ripped apart until a substantial piece of it could be brutally and painfully excised. As Cassandra rose up unsteadily to her feet she started to remember even further back. Quick flashes of memory told the entire sordid tale.

Cassandra relived her final moments right before the Hive first claimed her. She saw herself being seduced by her best friend Sherri and corrupted beyond recognition. One moment of weakness was all it took and then Cassandra had no choice but to succumb to her basest sexual urges once her hopeless addiction to Essence took over. It didn't matter how amazing Sherri's tongue felt licking inside Cassandra's gushing pussy, what was done to her was wrong.

Cassandra vividly recalled meeting the Queen for the first time at the Arriete mansion. Despite the intense hatred she held for the despicable creature who had corrupted Cassandra's friends and family she became instantly entranced by the Queen's gorgeous face, by her luminous purple eyes, by her incredible curves, and most of all by her intimidating presence of command. It was like an aura of authority that naturally demanded that all living should bow before her and Cassandra was certainly no exception. Even as she despised the creature and fought her influence Cassandra remembered the between of her thighs becoming more squishy wet than ever before.

Oh God, I actually fucked that monster and did it willingly, Cassandra realized with disgust. Well, mostly willingly.

Cassandra allowed the Queen to take her in every way imaginable. She made every part of her body available for the Queen to squirm over, to penetrate, to own, and to modify. That weakness was when Cassandra truly succumbed to this horror.

Cassandra had slowly come to realize that she had returned to her state of being that existed prior to her Initiation and subsequent assimilation into the Hive. Her links to the other Hivesisters, her addiction to Essence and her utter submission to the Queen's mesmerizing allure held no influence any longer. The last year and a half of Cassandra's life had essentially been erased though the disturbing memories yet remained. Cassandra experienced a disgust so powerful the nausea turned her stomach inside out though somehow she knew that in this strange place it would be impossible for her gut to summon any vomit.

Cassandra wasn't like her friend Sherri, she had never been attracted to the ladies. The thought of sticking her tongue inside some other woman's slimy vag grossed her out. Yet Cassandra recalled hundreds of not thousands of women forcing themselves upon her and Cassandra had allowed every single one of them to use her. Cassandra had done plenty of forcing herself. The Hive's insidious corruption transformed Cassandra from a rigidly straight heterosexual woman into a raging lesbian slut who regularly engaged in sexual relations with her boss, her best friends and even her own family members.

That latter memory nearly did make Cassandra hurl when she suddenly recalled slurping up all of the gross, slimy, greenish-gray come gurgling out of her mother Rebecca's pussy. Then Cassandra opened up her sister Anna's asshole so she could stick her tongue inside it's tight furrow and taste her sister's murky-flavored rear end while Cassandra spat thick strings of her mother's huge load of come straight into Anna's yawning rectum. Cassandra and her mother laid out on the floor end-to-end so their hair and scalps touched while Anna squatted over the top of them and voided the Essence filling her bowels all over her mother and sister's expectantly waiting faces.

Cassandra fell forward onto a dark surface and dry-heaved a few times before confirming she held no food in her stomach to vomit. She scarcely believed she could have committed such revolting acts and with her own family members even. What a sick and twisted version of herself the Hive had created. That didn't let her off the hook however, Cassandra was totally complicit in the Hive's exploitation of women. She had taken women against their will and helped transform them into mindless creatures who existed solely to satisfy their own deviant sexual urges by changing even more women into ravenous lesbian succubi just like them.

Cassandra retched some more at the recollection of how much she genuinely enjoyed her entire experience as one of the leaders of the Hive. Princess Cassandra simply adored being claimed as the mate to an alien monster and being primped and pampered by thousands of mind-enslaved women who served Cassandra's every need or desire. And oh my, how Princess loved having her teeny toes sucked, her asshole eaten, and her cock deepthroated by willing slave girls. That's right, Cassandra wielded her own giant cock back then. Best not to ponder too long over the implications of that sick bodily growth.

Cassandra had to remind herself that the evil Princess Cassandra wasn't her true self. A dark, twisted version of herself yes, but the woman who had conspired with her sister to seduce and corrupt their own mother was entirely different from the Cassandra that lived in the here and now. The thought still provided Cassandra little comfort.

Cassandra felt at her legs, stomach, bottom, hips, and chest and even forced two fingers inside her pussy to check whether her bodily alterations remained intact. After the Queen changed Cassandra to improve upon her body in subtle ways Cassandra used her own abilities to make slight alterations to her form. Those changes were all gone now. Her breasts were slightly smaller and less round, her thighs slimmer, her lips thinner and less kissable, and her hair less shiny and voluptuous. Cassandra had forgotten what a pimple or a split end even was during this last year and a half. The only part of Cassandra's body that remained the exact same throughout all her changes was her posterior. No need to improve upon perfection. Cassandra heaved a sigh of relief when she dug further inside her dry pussy and detected no squirming tentacles growing inside her body.

Now that would have been far too much to handle on top of everything else, Cassandra thought.

As Cassandra looked around for longer she realized that she recognized this odd place. Whilst deep within the throes of passion or when undergoing a particularly excruciating or traumatic event, Cassandra sometimes encountered an out-of-body experience where her mind became transported to a timeless, spaceless black void. The Queen called this place the Hivemind but how much did She really know of it? The ancient alien could be remarkably incurious of even the most fantastical elements of the universe.

Those other times visiting this place hadn't been solitary experiences though. Whenever she came here Cassandra found thousands of ghostly figures who were all connected by shining ribbons of red light that wrapped tightly around them incorporeal bodies. Cassandra's fellow Hivesisters had all become entangled in those ribbons and none more so than Cassandra herself. If you followed those glowing crimson lines back to their origin Cassandra was certain their source would be the great purple eye that spied upon her every thought or action.

But instead of seeing multitudes of women, this go-around there was nothing. No women, no shimmering red lines and no eye watching her every move. Nothing but an absolute silence and stillness in the impenetrable darkness. A true void. The other times Cassandra toured this realm she never stayed for long before being pulled back into reality. Somehow Cassandra knew that this time would be for a more extended visit.

Based on her very last memories before awakening here Cassandra recalled that the lives of her closest friends were in mortal danger including the life of her infant daughter. Cassandra had never seriously considered motherhood before, mostly because she never found any partner worthy of conceiving her progeny with. Cassandra remembered loving the few weeks she spent doting upon her newborn child but she couldn't decide whether those nurturing inclinations were genuine or the product of Princess Cassandra's warped mind.

How could Cassandra ever love an inhuman creature such as Eden? Was she a terrible mother for daring to ask the question? It's not as if Eden asked to be born as a monstrous alien/human hybrid. No matter her origin, it was Cassandra's womb Eden had been birthed from and half her DNA sprung from Cassandra's genetic material. Despite her negative feelings toward the child's mother, Cassandra felt some measure of responsibility for the baby.

The final question Cassandra pondered while sitting crosslegged and quietly thinking things through related to her true feelings for the Queen. By all rights Cassandra should hate her guts. The Queen of the Hive took Cassandra against her will, ruined the life she had constructed, forced her into committing the most depraved sex acts, destroyed Cassandra's country and nearly the whole world, and never once displayed any regret over the destructive result of her actions.

Cassandra hadn't attended church for almost two decades and was anything but devout yet she still hesitated to refer to that creature as a goddess though the alien did possess powers far beyond Cassandra's limited human imagining. Though if the Queen were to be believed, Cassandra possessed formidable powers of her own. Did that make Cassandra a goddess as well or was she a heretic and a blasphemer for even thinking it? Despite all the Queen's experience and vast talents, in the end she was just as weak and vulnerable to human brutality as any other lowly creature.

Cassandra could almost understand the Queen and even empathized with her. She pitied Her in fact. The goddess had known nothing but rape, torture, conflict, and death for her entire existence and after waiting literal eons for something good in her life like a child and a mate to share her love with everything had been ripped away from her immediately afterward.

Despite the utter absence of cold, Cassandra shivered again as she reflected on how much she had enjoyed the Queen claiming her. Princess Cassandra loved being used by the Queen and having her body changed to fit her mate's idea of the perfect human woman. A sick part of Cassandra's psyche wondered if she genuinely enjoyed her rape and enslavement and would have loved the abuse even if her mind, body, heart, and soul weren't already corrupted to the point of complete dedication and devotion to the Queen and her Hive. For one bizarre moment, Cassandra actually felt sad that the Queen was gone and she started to weep with her face buried in her hands.

"Oh, hey there Cassandra! Fancy meeting you here!"

The voice that broke through the impenetrable silence sounded so loud in the dark that Cassandra screamed with surprise and jumped up to confront the stranger. Cassandra instinctively covered her breasts with her arms in her first display of modesty in over a year.

When Cassandra viewed the woman standing before her she nearly burst out laughing. With her round, doughy cheeks, long raven-dark hair, and vulpine features this woman looked exactly like the Queen if Cassandra's mate had been a frumpy, middle-aged housewife instead of a goddess. This stranger had clearly been a remarkably beautiful woman maybe ten or fifteen years before but her glory days had long passed her by. This woman made a mockery of the Queen's godlike perfection with her weary, crumpled face, her sagging breasts, her stomach rolls, her thick, flabby thighs and her jiggling, fattened behind. The mysterious dark-haired woman stood entirely naked before Cassandra but this time Cassandra felt no thrill of desire like she usually experienced when observing a woman's nudity.

Neither of them said anything for a moment until the other woman coughed and spoke up, "I'm freaking you out, aren't I? Is it because I remind you so much of Her?"

"Er, yeah, a little bit," Cassandra admitted. "Who are you anyway? What are you doing here? What am I doing here, for that matter?"

"Oh, I've been here for quite a while," the woman said with a cheerful smile. Cassandra was still very weirded out by how similarly this woman resembled the Queen. "I have to say that you being here is a brand new development though, Cassandra."

"Wait, how do you know my name?" Cassandra demanded.

"I've been watching you for so long, silly!" the woman giggled. "I see everything our Queen sees."

"Explain yourself."

"Fine," the woman sighed with exasperation. "My name is Karen Crawford. Before the Queen could mimic the properties of the human female and attune her Essence to affect our bodily systems she required a female host body first. Cue me, whose fat ass happened to be jogging through Central Park at the exact time the Queen plummeted from the heavens. Talk about right place at the right time, huh?"

"So she... possessed you?" Cassandra wondered. "Weren't you upset at losing ownership of your body?

Karen shrugged and replied, "Eh, it's not like I was doing anything special with it. I hated my job, hated my deadbeat husband, hated how old and fat I was getting. My life sucked. The truth is I let it happen. She took my body, filled my insides, penetrated me deeper than you could fathom. But a block in my mind remained in place that wouldn't allow her presence all the way inside my brain. Only I could give her access to that final door into my consciousness. Once I dropped that barrier she assumed total control over me."

"So you've just been stuck here alone ever since then?" Cassandra asked in disbelief.

"I'm not alone, you boob!" Karen chuckled loudly. "She still allows me to see... and to feel."

Karen's gaze looked far-off as she recalled countless memories of watching the Queen making love to other women. As Karen imagined her cock going in and out of the mouths, vaginas, and rectums of so many gorgeous ladies she practically melted to goo in front of Cassandra.

"Whenever She had sex with a woman it felt like I was having sex with them too," Karen explained in reverential wonder. "I don't have a prick but somehow it felt like I was rock-hard and experiencing pleasure like a man pounding the shit out of sexy women. Every time the Queen assimilated a new Hivesister she reserved all her pleasure for me instead of keeping it for herself. The Queen was very unselfish in that way. Except with you. You were special, Cassandra."

Cassandra listened to Karen so intently throughout her monologue that she hadn't noticed the woman creeping nearer and nearer until they stood less than a foot apart, close enough for Cassandra to feel the whisper of Karen's breath. Karen reached down and placed her hand over Cassandra's boney hip. In the absence of any environmental qualities here in this formless void, the warmth and sensation of Karen's hand on Cassandra's skin felt exciting and exhilarating enough that Cassandra gasped at the contact.

Karen ran her hand up and down the jut of Cassandra's hipbone as she blatantly stared at the wispy, untrimmed brown fur of Cassandra's mound which partially obscured the wrinkled, flesh-colored lips of Cassandra's very kissable labia.

Oh yeah, Cassandra thought. I have hair down there again.

The Queen took precautions to ensure not a single follicle of hair grew below Cassandra's neck but apparently those modifications had expired along with the Queen's immortality. Cassandra noticed Karen licking her lips and leering at Cassandra's naked pussy with a look that betrayed no subtlety for her appreciation of Cassandra's nudity.

"That's always been the great mystery," Karen purred as her roaming hand caressed Cassandra's flat tummy. "What it would be like with you. You really have no idea how much the Queen was in love with you. You're a gorgeous, smart, funny woman Cassandra and good Goddess you always seemed like the most amazing fuck."

The disturbed feeling Cassandra had experienced ever since waking here intensified when Karen twisted her fingers around the curly pubic hairs blanketing Cassandra's mound. This stranger had spied on Cassandra through the Queen's eyes while Cassandra's mate had sex with her at least twice a day over the last year and a half. In a roundabout way Karen (or her body at least) had also engaged in sex with Cassandra hundreds of times and she touched Cassandra with all the familiarity of an old lover.

Karen had surely seen Cassandra up-close as she bent over on her hands and knees with her ass sticking up in the air so all of herself was presented and freely offered to her beloved majesty. The Queen loved sticking her giant thing deep inside Cassandra's ass, brutally stretching her anus and penetrating her Princess deeper than humanly possible. If her body were still human, Cassandra might have suffered internal damage and her asshole would undoubtedly have been torn beyond repair. But with the malleable form granted to her by the Queen, Cassandra could take the Queen's huge phallus up her ass all the way to her colon without complaint and she even begged for more. With skin and flesh that rapidly repaired themselves it only took a few hours for Cassandra's ass to recover from one of these reamings before she pleaded with her Queen for another buttfucking.