War of the Pussy Snatchers - Intro

Story Info
The series continues but this time it means war!
33.2k words
4.67
16k
25

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it is, the long-awaited sequel series to Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers. I know my fans have waited far too long for this release and I only hope the final product lives up to their high expectations. The format of this series begins with this introduction and is followed by three main acts/chapters before it concludes with a final story tying each part together. I'm attempting something new this time by releasing interludes between the main chapters which feature short stories set in this same universe. I'm using these interludes to tell different kinds of stories unrelated to the main plot that serve as teasers to help keep readers sated in between the infrequent postings of the longer-form chapters. So look forward to those!

DISCLAIMER:

This story may not be for everyone. It contains the following sexual scenarios: lesbian sex, heterosexual sex, machine sex, cunnilingis, tribadism, penetration, group sex, anal sex, fellatio, mind control, age-gap/mature sex, some scenes of violence/gore, light nonconsent/reluctance and more. If you are offended by any of these subjects, I suggest you stop reading now as this story clearly isn't for you.

Now without further ado, I am happy to present:

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Introduction

532nd Day After Contact

Setting: A secret laboratory located within the state formerly known as North Carolina

Natalie carried her clipboard clutched tightly against her chest with a black-ink pen tucked safely between the metal clip and the firm wooden backing. She held in her opposite hand a digital voice recorder which hovered near Natalie's lips as she walked by the holding cells and observed her test subjects. The attractive brunette scientist wore a long white lab coat over her black tank top and leggings which preserved her modesty despite the opening of her coat revealing the merest glimpse of a deep cleavage between her breasts. The outfit revealed little of Natalie's figure but an observant snoop could extrapolate the dimensions of a fantastic body beneath the professional wear. The severe bun holding Natalie's hair pinned back above her scalp and her large thick glasses did an admirable job of making Natalie look the part of one of the foremost researchers and biogeneticists in the entire world but nevertheless did little to distract from the beauty that nearly rivaled her genius.

Natalie's black military-style boots clopped loudly upon the cement floor as she trod determinedly down the dimly lit hallway. Solid sound-proof windows and doors prevented the lab rats from hearing her stomping along and the mirrored glass had also been built double-sided so only viewers from the hallway side were able to see through it. Natalie peered through the nearest window to spy upon the first of this afternoon's unsuspecting test subjects written on her checklist. Natalie spoke directly into her recorder with her typically unemotional, analytical tone after pressing down on the button with the little red dot:

"Our first observation for this afternoon Thursday, October the 13th is Subject 23, formerly named Greta Park. I operated on Subject 23 four days ago and while she still exhibits signs of biological contamination the aberrant brain activity has decreased dramatically in the days following the surgery. 23 unfortunately has had to be restrained since Monday after she clawed at the walls until her fingernails filed down to the cuticles and turned raw and bloody. Subject always faces a northerly direction, the ramifications of which will require additional investigation into this potential significance. Overall, I have deemed the operation largely unsuccessful in terms of both removing the foreign agent modifying 23's behavior and of ensuring the subject's long term health and recovery."

Natalie frowned when she saw Greta doing that thing again, hurting herself by beating her forehead repeatedly against the north wall. Since being restrained in her straightjacket the constant knock-knocking of Greta's dome against the hard tiled surface was the only form of self-abuse left to her. She had been pretty once, a blonde middle-aged beauty. But now the side of Greta's head visible to Natalie had been shaved and the large scar leftover from the brain surgery still looked barely healed. Her expression looked distraught as if she experienced constant overwhelming pain. Greta's mind still seemed to receive some kind of signal from the others like her but following the operation upon her cerebral cortex she could no longer transmit communications back to them.

When Natalie performed the first dissections upon living Soulless she quickly learned of the anomalies within them. Following a hunch about their captive's unnaturally heightened sexual activity Natalie opened up their wombs first. Natalie was fascinated to discover a small growth inside their reproductive organs roughly the size of a pea and similar in appearance to a large flower's seedpod. These growths were usually attached to the women's uteruses though occasionally Natalie found them attached to the women's rectums instead. All Natalie's attempts to surgically remove this foreign intruder resulted in the patient's death. Their demises were terrible, shrieking affairs that haunted Natalie dreams for weeks afterward. Instead of excising the source of the peculiar toxin these alien women had named their Essence, Natalie shifted her focus toward removing the portions of the brain affected by this incredible and incredibly dangerous substance.

Greta's forehead split open and became bloodied from constantly bashing her head against the wall. She stared blankly ahead at the red smear spreading across the tile in front of her. Natalie hadn't determined yet the exact cause of Subject 23's poor reaction to her procedure. Natalie left intact the portions of the brain controlling most cognitive functions but Greta had been deeply impacted by the operation and her side effects were severe. Natalie made a call on the two-way radio clipped to her belt requesting some attendants to come subdue Subject 23. The last thing she needed was an unaccounted for variable such as a concussion skewing her results.

A bracelet around Greta's ankle tracked her movements and recorded her vital signs. Natalie read the wirelessly transmitted data off a display screen mounted next to the cell door and made some notes on her clipboard before checking Subject 23 off her list. Natalie strode past the window, Greta already departed from her mind's consideration as she moved on to her next subjects.

"Subjects Seven and Fourteen are next. These two were formerly known as the famous pop singers Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez. They are part of a control group that has not yet undergone corrective surgery. Within minutes of their internment together both young women removed their clothing and started copulating. They have been engaged in female sexual intercourse for-"

Natalie glanced down at her wristwatch.

"Over two hours now. This so-called Essence drives hormones and brain activity up to levels we've never seen before and even taps into sections of the brain normally underutilized by humans. I've also speculated that Essence possesses a pheromonic quality that makes human women more susceptible and dare I say willing to imbibe of Essence and begin their transformation. I've observed this phenomenon myself during experimentation where regular human women were isolated and then joined with one of the afflicted. Without fail, every previously unaffected female had within an hour engaged in consensual sex with the afflicted in an effort to generate and consume their new partner's Essence.

My evidence has also demonstrated that Essence substantially increases sexual stimulation and sensitivity in those who've consumed it to create more powerful and explosive climaxes. Yet the frightfully deadly toxins of this substance that cause total cellular breakdowns resulting in death only seem to affect humans with male chromosomes. This type of selectivity is frankly unknown in all of earthly nature."

Natalie held the recorder down at her side and watched silently as the young Latina starlet with dark curled hair and full lips made love to the lovely brunette with her long ponytail and dusky complexion. The superstar pairing had been her male colleagues' idea once they learned they had celebrity guests interned here. The soldiers and guards sometimes liked to gather with a bottle of contraband liquor to drink and watch the prisoners have intercourse. Natalie usually preferred leaving her subjects some privacy despite their unawareness of her presence and them likely not minding a female audience. But today for some reason Natalie's eyes were drawn to these beautiful young women and she couldn't tear her eyes away from their naked bodies.

Subjects Seven and Fourteen were arranged in what was commonly described as a "sixty-nine" position with Selena crouched down on all fours atop Ariana crotch-to-mouth while her partner laid beneath her. Their tongues lapped at each other's genitals wantonly while their hands stroked and squeezed each other's thighs and posteriors. The glass separating Natalie from them must be less thick than she presumed; Natalie distinctly heard the loud keening and wailing of Selena's ecstatic screams as she climaxed messily. Selena's hairy pussy spurted a thick, creamy mass of grayish-green Essence out of its opening which slowly descended from her parted vaginal lips right down into Ariana's waiting mouth. Natalie watched the muscles and tissues of Selena's pussy contract in and out as she pushed hard through her orgasm and her exertions gushed an even larger sampling of Essence out of her body.

Ariana swallowed the creamy fluid as it entered her gaping mouth but only after gargling Selena's come and enjoying its full flavor first. Then she grabbed Selena's pert bottom and dug her fingernails into Selena's slim but shapely asscheeks. Ariana used this hold to reposition her partner so the next time Selena ejaculated the fluid sprayed Ariana's hair, face, neck and all over her tits. The former pop superstar became so covered in slimy gray ejaculate that her world-famous visage looked nearly unrecognizable. Ariana strained her neck upward and ate the remaining Essence still clinging stubbornly to the crevices and folds of Selena's vulva. Selena had ceased licking Ariana for the moment while she enjoyed her orgasm but once she finished coming Selena dove right back into Ariana's crotch where she chewed gently but insistently upon her puffy, swollen labia.

After a few minutes of having the lips and mouth of her pussy thoroughly licked and sucked on by Selena, Ariana rolled the rival celebrity onto her back and reoriented herself so she laid atop Selena crotch-to-crotch. Ariana grabbed Selena by her wrists and slammed her hands down against the hard floor, pinning her securely in place while Selena looked up at Ariana with surprised alarm. Ariana moaned like a bitch in heat and started grinding her genitals against Selena's groin to help gratify her uncontrollable sexual urges.

While Ariana shaved her pubis completely bare, Selena boasted a hairy patch of the bushiest dark curls Natalie had ever seen surrounding a woman's vulva. Not that Natalie had seen that many to speak of outside her close family members and the women she used in her experiments. Natalie observed that sticky strands of Essence still clung stubbornly to Selena's thick nest of pubic hair despite Ariana's best cleanup efforts.

The stunned expression remained on Selena's face but she worked her pelvis back against Ariana's, meeting the pop idol's every thrust so her sex organ stroked right up against Ariana's. The "Problem" singer seemed to delight in the sensation of Selena's furry mound rubbing against the bare skin of her pussy. They started kissed passionately, practically licking each other's face as they thrust harder and harder against the other. They looked like two wild, desperate animals fucking each other with reckless abandon.

Natalie felt a sharp twinge inside her nethers from watching Selena with Ariana and her knees suddenly felt weak. Before Natalie felt the need to examine the pretext for this unexpected arousal, she quickly turned away and hurried to the next cell remaining on her Thursday afternoon round. In her flustered state, Natalie didn't even mark down vital signs or any of her requisite notations. Natalie always took notes.

Natalie had difficulty explaining why the sight of these afflicted women loving each other disturbed her so profoundly. Natalie didn't even like women that way, had never experimented with homosexuality once in her life except in her naughtiest fantasies. Yet she became uncomfortably aroused every time by the sight of these Soulless prisoners copulating with each other. Natalie felt weirdly attracted to the bestial quality of these women who had devolved into creatures that existed solely to satisfy their basest urges. Thankfully, Natalie found a much different scene when she arrived at the next holding cell.

"Subjects Nine and Fourteen, formerly housewife May Andrews and college professor Zelda Mayer. I operated on Subject Nine two days ago and have so far seen a marked drop in hormone levels and overall sexual desire. Scans of Nine also displayed decreased brainwave activity indicating her telepathic abilities have been curtailed. Subject's eyes have unfortunately retained their lack of sentience which indicates to me that the procedure was not entirely successful in removing the effects of her contamination. She has been paired with the still unoperated on Subject Fourteen and placed under observation."

Sitting in the middle of the cell was May, a plain-looking middle-aged woman with a somewhat dumpy body frame. She normally had long dirty-blonde hair but her locks had been sheared away prior to surgery and the side of her head was entirely shaved near the incision. Stitches leftover from the recent procedure made black railroad tracks across May's scalp. May's eyes were red-rimmed and hollow-looking after weeping for such an extended period. Zelda sat snugly behind May and whispered to her consolingly with her arms wrapped tightly around May's front. May nodded yes or shook her head no to the things Zelda told her and once she even smiled before breaking down again. Zelda held the desolate woman even closer as fresh tears stained May's cheeks.

Zelda was an attractive older woman perhaps a few years younger than May who had short, close-cropped dark hair like a black cap she wore over her scalp and a stylish pair of glasses. She had once been a published author and LGBT activist who also taught Gender Studies and Gay & Lesbian Literature at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. Easy pickings for the Soulless who found lesbians and bisexuals that mean Captain Skern described as "moral degenerates" and worse far more susceptible to their seductive wiles than straight women. Some even agreed with the Hive's cause enough that they willingly offered themselves to the Soulless and reveled in the sick pleasures their new Sisters inflicted upon them. Natalie experienced a sudden surge of hatred for such traitors and wondered if Zelda had been one of these turncoats or if she numbered amongst the unlucky many who had been taken against her will and altered in both mind and body by the enemy.

Natalie grew awkward and blushed as she viewed a scene somehow more intimate than Ariana with Selena; though May and Zelda couldn't see her Natalie felt like she had intruded on a tender moment between the two. The Soulless constantly surprised Natalie with how much human emotion they retained though she had proven conclusively that these women were human no longer. Very few of the enemy captives they interrogated provided any useful intelligence even when torture was employed. But some of the more forthcoming individuals spoke frankly of their Essence and the Hive they belonged to. The work Natalie performed upon May broke her connection to this Hive but her mind hadn't been completely severed from its evil clutches. May would need further experimentation to determine whether the quantity of Essence she produced had lessened or even ceased.

May's submission to her own primal urges had certainly been delayed compared with her usual insatiability but Natalie noted with disappointment that May was responding favorably to Zelda kissing the back of her neck. Rather than stopping Zelda, May instead held her mouth wide open with ecstasy and reached back to run her fingers through the curls of Zelda's short hair. Zelda grabbed ahold of May's chin and kissed her tears away before taking possession of May's lips. One of Zelda's hands worked its way up May's shirt and made massaging motions over her saggy breasts while her other hand slyly untied the drawstrings holding up the pants of May's prison uniform and tugged the fabric downward. The two women faced the window almost purposefully so anyone watching could enjoy a perfect view of the light brown hair and swollen blossom of May's pussy. Zelda pulled May's pants down past her wide hips and left the material to gather around May's knees.

May cried again when Zelda first touched her by softly stroking the outer lips of her pussy. Zelda whispered consolingly in May's ear and left sweet kisses all over her face and neck. May nodded with agreement to whatever Zelda told her and moaned silently (at least from Natalie's sound-obstructed vantage) when Zelda's fingers dug deeply inside May and curled possessively within her nethers. When Zelda removed her fingers she sucked on May's dripping juices that clung stickily to her digits.

Zelda laid her cellmate down gently upon the floor and fully removed May's pants which she then tucked beneath May's head for use as a pillow on the hard linoleum surface. May opened her pale thighs to Zelda and bared all of herself as she beckoned with the curl of a finger for her lover to come hither. Natalie's vantage obscured her view of May once Zelda placed herself between May's thighs. Instead Natalie had a perfect view of Zelda's slightly saggy but pleasantly round buttocks jiggling as Zelda lapped at the damp wrinkled creases of May's genitals. Natalie saw the barest hint of hair and pussy peeking out through the top juncture of Zelda's thighs though the flab of her bottom revealed nothing more between her crack.

Zelda and May made love to each other sweetly and gently, totally unlike watching Ariana and Selena fucking and ejaculating all over each other. May's soft moaning could now be heard through the glass as she ran her fingers through Zelda's boyish dark hair with loving tenderness while Zelda's mouth worked absolute wonders upon May's body. May trembled as Zelda poked a finger inside her sopping cunny and felt her inside. Zelda moved her digit in and out of May's squishy pussy for a few more pumps before adding a finger more.

"While sexual desire in Subject Nine has noticeably decreased following her procedure she still exhibits homosexual tendencies. The Subject had previously been married and a mother to three children. She had no sexual history of lesbianism prior to her conversion. Strategically removing portions of the brain allowed Subject Nine to retain her personality as well as her physical and mental faculties but the procedure was not fully successful in removing the influence of this so-called "Hive". Whether these lingering homosexual urges are physiological or psychological in nature merits further examination."

Natalie observed for a moment longer as May turned aggressive and pushed Zelda onto her back before she lowered her salivated pussy down onto Zelda's expectant lips. May gripped Zelda by her short, dark hair as she brazenly humped Zelda's face with her crotch. Zelda clutched May's thick bottom and squeezed the globes of her buttocks as she skillfully guided May's sopping wet cunt over Zelda's greedy mouth and tongue. Natalie stayed for May's climax and when the Soulless housewife came she discharged regular female mucous into Zelda's mouth rather than creaming Zelda's entire face with her Essence.