War of the Races Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hair: Furry/black

Eyes: hazel-green

Appendix 8-

Huxian

44(34J)- 30- 40

Age: 128-2008 (Animal age: 256-2008)

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 155

Race: Fox

Skin: Furry/white

Hair: Furry/white

Eyes: glacial blue

Appendix 9-

Because of the long life-spans it has become imperative that I address the topic of the Prime and Animal race's bloom of youth, age of maturity, and age of majority.

The Prime races, like humans, reach the bloom of youth or their sexual awakening around 12-15 years old and are considered sexually mature. However, for the sake of current IRL viewership, the age of maturity is 18, and while sex before the age of 18 may be referenced as a fact of life in their cultures; there is no scenes of sex between minors or between adults and minors.

Moving on, the age of majority is 170 years. I based this off of percentages. An 18 year old human has lived 18-20 percent of their life-span if they live to be 80-100 years old. For the Prime races 170 years is 17-20 percent of their life-span if they live to be over 700-999 years old. Due to this exceedingly long life-span there are certain cultural traditions that are natural that would seem perverse to modern humanity.

For instance; Nursing, for such long-lived races periodic nursing of children until they are 20 years old, and sometimes even older if the mother is a Priestess is not uncommon.

First, because it is considered maternal. We have to remember that because of their life-span a 20 year old is like a 2 year old to them in respect to their life experience.

Second, because Priestesses that are blessed with the gift of Manna from their respective Goddesses are giving a blessing to their children every time they breastfeed.

The contradiction of their societies is manifested in the fact that they also recognize that their children are sexually awakened by, well, before they are 18. So frequent and open incest as well as sex are not uncommon even though they are concidered infantile in their thinking and experience.

In chapter 01, I did write an intimate nursing scene between Silvain and Viridian. This scene has been censored, and now I make only a reference to the fact that their mother Glenna enlisted Silvain as a nursemaid for both Viridian and Shadowlynn once she took her first vows to Seline and began lactating milk.

This scene is not meant to be sexual, but rather intimate, familial, maternal, and religious in nature. She has been a surrogate nursemaid, she also loves her brother, and since she is leaving for a long time she was giving him a final blessing before she leaves. It was not addressed but she also spent time the previous night with her infant sister nursing her as well.

Appendix 10-

There are always those that reject social norms in public, but more often than not those rejections happen in private. Silvain is such an individual, and by the age of 20 promises herself to Viridian as a bride-to-be.

Appendix 11-

From birth Viridian has perceived the world from the viewpoint of a perverted nerdy 23 year old man locked inside the body of a child. However, he is also subject to confines of his prepubescent biology. So he loves his mother and sister in a very incestuous and adult way, but also in a childish love that is selfish and possessive, a love that allows him to see his sister while young, and anticipates her maturity into a woman that looks very much like their mother, and the young immature love of a boy that doesn't want to lose his sister or mother to any other man, or men, but due to his prepubescent biology he doesn't necessarily want them sexually...yet!