War Prisoner

Story Info
An Elven prisoner is broken in ways she couldn't imagine.
9.2k words
4.5
102.1k
165
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

dickgirl orc/centaur x female story

*****

Shae groaned weakly, her head swimming in a mire of pain and fatigue, her arm strained around the shoulders of a broad figure that held onto her, her feet limp as she was dragged, wet mud clinging to her feet as they trailed through the filth together, her tracks a single line beside the footprints of her companion.

Her mind was pained and on the edge of consciousness as she vainly tried to order her thought, coming slowly to. There had been a battle, she remembered, a brutal conflict between Elf and Orc, one that, she thought, they had been winning. She had been in the fray, in the thick of it, encouraging her lessers around her, a beacon of Elven beauty and ferocity, then one of her Sargents had let out a cry of fear, Shae had turned, and her world had gone black.

Weakly she tried to lift her head, groaning again, feeling every muscle ache as she tried to pour into them the effort of movement. She was being carried, she realised, held fast by someone, an arm around their shoulder, rescued, she realised, though it was undignified. A captain of her rank and standing? Being dragged back to their staging point like a hapless child? She would have to stand and walk, she had to be seen to be strong, if only to inspire the others.

"Mm... Let me... Let me walk..." she whispered, again trying to rally her spirit and body. The person carrying her slowed to a halt before, after a moment's hesitation, unceremoniously released Shae.

With a surprised gasp, as her muscles failed to catch her, she fell down into a heap on the ground, landing face down in the thick slick mud, filthy water filling her mouth as she struggled to roll herself onto her back, coughing as she spat out the mud, the taste foul and gritty on her sensitive tongue.

After an exerted effort she got a hand under herself, mud pressing between her fingers as she managed, just, to roll herself onto her back, gasping in shock as she opened one eye, the other plastered closed with the muck.

Her vision, which had blurred, began to clear as droplets of rain began to fall onto her skin, a welcome sensation, pleasant and clean contrasting to the coarseness of the dirt she felt across her face, in her mouth and matting her hair.

She looked up at the figure looming over her, past the rugged worn mismatched armour held together with leather straps, to the spread grinning face looking down at her, eyes red and teeth gleaming as rainwater trickled down the distinctly, green features.

She hadn't been rescued. She'd been captured.

"What? Can't walk? Stupid Elf." The Orc sneered, reaching down and coiling Shae's once lush, now mudstained, hair in her fist, drawing a loud cry from the Elf as she was wrenched to her feet, the pain shooting from her scalp down her spine.

Fear, pain, disbelief, she wanted to reach her hands up, to grab a hold of her attacker's hand, to twist and throw as her mentor had taught her so many years ago, the knowledge springing to her mind, but not her body, which once again sagged. So many lessons on self-defence wasted when she needed them most.

As the blackness once again closed in on her vision, agony and terror suppressing her conscious mind, one thought rang true, one lesson, drilled into every Elf. Never be caught by an Orc.

Her dreams were vibrant and horrific, remembering a battle sister, Lhana, who had been lost to the Orcs. Presumed dead, but no. Shae saw her in her own mind as clear as day, they had been harrying the Orc camp for weeks, disrupting their supplies, testing their defences, until finally, the assault at dawn had come. It had been a bloody affair, the Orcs fighting with a ferocity that easily matched the skill of the Elves, but they had ultimately been victorious. Shae remembered walking through the tents, recovering lost Elven treasures and counting the dead when she had come across her. In a tent, chained by heavy iron to a crude bed. Lhana. The battle sister she had trained with since they were children, brought up together, raised for war, the stronger of the two, Shae had always thought. She remembered the unseeing gaze of her eyes, a void, where once there had been passion and mirth, was nothing.

She had fought when they had saved her, screaming that she didn't want to be rescued, she wanted her owner, her Orc Mistress, to serve, to please, to worship. Shae had never seen a more broken Elf in all her days and to imagine it had been Lhana, her Lhana, so addicted to dark pleasures that, after mere days in the comforting companionship of her own kind she had fled, back towards the twisted offerings of her tormentors.

Did her fate await Shae? Or worse?

She inhaled sharply as shock lanced through her entire body, causing her to jerk in surprise, her eyes flying open as her body, soaked with icy water, arched in reflex.

Breathing hard, eyes wide like a startled animal she looked around, wild, noticing the Orc from before, standing before her, grinning with mirth as she held an empty bucket, dripping with the drops of what she had just thrown over the Elf.

Breathing hard through her nose Shae grit her teeth, her expression severe as she looked at her captor, trying to adopt a stern, dominant outlook, she was an Elf Captain, no lowly soldier, she was born of high blood and forged in the steel of many combats. She would not flinch before this fiend. Not show her weakness.

"Ha! Tenacity! I like it. You know, I figured you for a blonde. I thought the brown was just the mud. Shame, I like the blonde ones." The Orc grinned surveying the unbound Elf before her, splayed out on the floor, her crimson gaze admiring the Elf's slender form with its impressive curves, only vaguely visible under her intricate gold inlaid breastplate, "What is your name, Elf?"

Shae's eyes flickered around, taking in her surroundings. She was in a makeshift wooden box, three of the sides slotted to give her a view out, or more likely to give others a look in. Bizarrely it was larger than most Orc cells she had freed others from in the past, with an odd wooden box in the middle, like a table but with no chairs. She glanced down, running a gauntleted hand through the straw and hay that coated the ground before she let her eyes trail back up her Orc captor with her black hair tied up in a single matted knot behind her head, bejewelled with coloured glass and bone.

"Are you stupid? What is your name!" The Orc asked, louder, her knuckles tightening around the rim of the bucket she held as her eyes narrowed to slits, everything from her tone to her posture indicating what Shae would suffer should she continue to not answer her.

Shae thought fast, eyes flickering around, there would be opportunities to escape, but she had to keep her strength up, something a beating wouldn't help maintain, "Shae." She answered, simply, her voice hoarse, her skin chilled as her body dripped with water from her rude awakening.

The Orc grunted and lessened her grip, testing the name with her own vile accent, "Shae. Whore name. Will suit you." She grinned, tossing the bucket back behind her, out into the still raining war camp of the Orcs.

Shae stiffened some, her anxieties bleeding through her steely visage for a brief moment, something that did not escape her captor, "Ha, do not fear little Elf. You will be popular here!" She grinned deeply, stepping forward and squatting down, just a foot or so from Shae.

Shae could kick her, but would she have the strength to stand? To fight? To flee? No. If she was to escape from the heart of an Orc war camp it would be through her natural Elven stealth and wisdom, not brute strength, "I will not become a slave to your monstrous desires," She said coldly, "I am a Captain, I'm sure if you were to send out a party my people would pay a more than fair ransom for my safe return."

The Orc laughed, tilting her head as her red eyes continued to travel over Shae's form. It sent a shiver through her, she felt as if the Orc were viewing her bare skin, picked clean of armour and cloth, "Oh do not worry, little Shae. We dispatched a party to your people as soon as we saw your Captains insignia! Ha, leading from the front. Does not seem so wise now? Does it?"

Shae felt her body relax. A ransom would be paid. She may have to endure this monster for a day, but no longer.

"Although," the Orc continued, pursing her lips and tapping them with a finger, "I think the plan was to either steal the ransom money and kill the envoy, or steal the ransom money and kidnap the envoy. Maybe they will be blonde..."

Shae glared up at the Orc, a pit of anger in her chest welling at her words, "You dishonourable curr!! You cannot approach our kind under truce then attack and plunder! What are you, animals!?"

The Orc's expression split into a fresh grin at the Elf's outburst, her hand reaching out to grip the Elf's head in her palm.

Shae grit her teeth and was forced to tilt her head back as the Orc lifted her slightly towards her own face, leaning down until their faces were mere inches apart, Shae feeling warmth against her face each time the Orc exhaled, the green skin coarse and rough against her own soft silky skin, "We can do whatever we want, Elf. We are not bound by your stupid notions of what honour is. Honour is strength of the heart. Honour is loyalty. Orcs. Orcs have honour. Not your kind, filth."

She pushed Shae away, knocking her down into the floor, drawing another pained gasp from the Elf as her head knocked against the ground, making her dizzy, "Y-you're wrong, I doubt you even... Ah... Even understand the meaning of the word loyalty."

The Orc let out a short barking laugh and shook her head, hands moving to unstrap the heaviest piece of her own armour, letting them fall to the floor piece by piece, "I will teach you, how unloyal your kind are. We will break you. We always do. You will fight at first. But then you will beg, you will plead," she smirked, reaching a hand down to grip her own crotch, swelling where Shae's own was flat, "for Ru'Kash's cock."

Shae stared up at Ru'kash in defiance. Her training, her will, her own sense of being told her that there was no chance, despite whatever a beast like Ru'kash could force her to endure that she would break, give in like that, but her mind kept flitting back to Lhana, what had they don't do her? What would they do to Shae?

"No words of defiance? Shame! Perhaps they will come as I strip you." Ru'kash grinned as she let the last of her own armour fall to the floor. The clothing she wore underneath, a simple shirt that covered her sizable breasts strapped over her shoulders leaving abdomen and arms left bare, all rippling with muscle. Below the waist she wore simple leather leggings that, she couldn't help but notice, were growing tighter on the Orc.

Gritting her teeth, her eyes going wide she recoiled as the aggressive Orc set herself upon her, laughing as she toyed with Shae who kicked and pushed Ru'kash, turning her head away from the defilement that was taking place. Ru'kash was unbuckling armour straps, shedding her armour with ease, able to all but ignore Shae's feeble resistance.

Shae squeezed her eyes shut, feeling panic well within her which she fought for control, feeling her body grow lighter, making it easier to fight back even as she knew she never stood a chance. At one point she closed her hand around the Orc's upper arm, feeling the warmth of the Orcs bare skin under her delicate fingers.

Opening her eyes as she held onto Ru'kash she watched her grin, the Orc flexing as she leaned over Shae, putting her entire weight on to the gripped arm. Shae's eyes widened, amber orbs twinkling with barely restrained tears as she felt the muscle under her hand swell, a massive and unstoppable force that Shae knew she was powerless against unarmed, even without the exhaustion that crept through her being.

"Do you understand yet? Elf?" Ru'kash snarled, her face barely inches from Shae's, eager to see the defeat in the former Captains twinkling gaze.

Shae stared up at her captor, eyes scanning over the Orcs expression, her red eyes glimmering with the victory that she felt, the conquest of predator over prey. Shae wrinkled her nose and spat.

Surprised Ru'kash recoined away, her smug expression melting into a snarl as she reached up a hand, tracing two thick fingers across her cheek where the spit had landed, collecting it then looking at it, her eyes turning back to Shae as she wiped it on her own tunic.

The look that Ru'kash gave her, by all accounts, made Shae consider every previous look to be kindly in nature.

"You like to swap spit huh? You might regret sharing that with me, Shae." Ru'kash said in a too quiet, too calm voice, before settling down atop Shae.

Shae let out a panicked whimper as she felt heat, not realising just how little of her armour remained, merely a greave and sabaton on one of her legs, though Ru'kash didn't seem to care.

Shae arched her back and squirmed as the Orc lay across her, their legs intertwining as Ru'kash leaned in, their heavy soft breasts pressing together through the thinness of their shirts before she dragged her thick tongue up over the sweet silky tan skin of Shae's neck, causing her to gasp and almost wretch in disgust.

Despite her station, her pride and training, as she felt the Orc's rough hand slide up under her own undershirt, coarse palm pushing up over her stomach to cup and brutally squeeze one of her sensitive heavy breasts she cried out, a tear streaking down her cheek as she again squeezed her eyes shut, willing it to be over, for it not to be happening to her.

She pushed and writhed to no effect as Ru'kash enjoyed her soft cries and desperate whines, avoiding any pleas or begging, likely because she knew it was what Ru'kash wanted to hear.

Shae's whimper deepened into a groan as Ru'kash's thumb slipped between her luscious lips, tracing across the inside of her cheek to hook behind her teeth pushing in to lock her jaw open, forcing her mouth wide and preventing her from biting.

Shae's hands were so focused trying to pry the Orc's calloused hand off her heavy breast, trying to free it from the brutal mauling it was receiving, cupped, squeezed pulled and pushed against her chest, that she ignored the relatively painless intrusion of the thumb in her mouth, but, as she felt hot breath against her lips and the hand at her breast lessen its grip she realised her error.

She gagged and twisted helplessly in Ru'kash's powerful grip as she felt the thick hot intrusion of the Orc's searching tongue into the sweet smallness of her mouth, stealing her first kiss, the first of many thefts today, she feared.

She groaned into the forced kiss, trying to bite down on the intruding snake that caressed and explored her mouth, giving no care for her comfort or pleasure, merely sating its own needs, but the thumb locked behind her teeth made it impossible, leaving her no option again but to endure the assault.

Ru'kash kissed her long and deep, getting off as much on the Elf's inevitable submission as she was on the actual kiss, though the Elf's mouth was delightfully sweet and sensuous. She offhandedly continued to casually play with Shae's soft breast, kneading it like dough in her hand and, to her delight, felt the results of her labour as the Elf's nipple involuntarily hardened in her hand.

Panting low, she broke the kiss, leaning up to look down into the Elf's eyes, which had opened at some point and were staring unfocused off at nothing, detached from her mind.

With a smirk, Ru'kash spat on the Elf's face, causing her to jerk, her eyes focusing suddenly at the shock as her lips were wetted with the Orc's spit, her eyes coming to rest on Ru'kash's own.

"Beg for my cock," Ru'kash demanded, more a matter of course than anything, she knew it was too early, but she had to keep reminding this Elf slut what her goals were.

"N-never..." Shae said, her voice quiet, but her eyes resolute. To be forced was one thing. To ask for the abuse? Inconceivable.

Ru'kash grinned, "You will, you will beg for my cock, you will worship it. I will teach you why. Wait here and take off the rest of your armour for me."

And like that the Orc stood, climbing from Shae and, wearing only her underclothing, stepped from the abnormally large cell into the rain and mud of the warcamp, leaving her suddenly alone.

Shae panted softly, feeling violated, but with her wits intact. Her captor had left her, unarmed, yes, but unbound and practically free. Quickly she set about removing the last of her armour, not because she had been commanded to, but because it would slow her down. Yes, the Orc's were unmatched for strength, but for speed and stealth? This was her chance.

Her heart racing, Shae unbound the armour and cast it aside, standing and feeling the lethargy drain from her limbs, replaced by pure adrenaline. She wouldn't be given another opportunity like this anytime soon, she knew.

Looking towards the exit to the cell she wanted to stretch, to following the warm-up regime that had been drilled into her through years of training, but time was a serious factor. Gritting her teeth against the pain she knew would come, she braced herself, exhaling as she pushed off against the box, setting off at a sprint into the welcoming embrace of the cold rain.

And skidded to a halt.

Almost as fast as she had leapt from the cell, three warhounds had leapt from spots nearby, their teeth bared their hackles raised as they confronted this alien pink skinned Elf in the heart of their territory.

Shae froze, her mouth open, her eyes wide as she held her hands out in a placid gesture before her, "W-whoa, easy there," she whispered, glancing about, seeing no Orc's, but seeing fewer options. Swallowing she eased back as they began to approach her, maw's dripping with saliva as they slowly bore down on her, hunger in their evil eyes.

Breathing hard Shae's heart skipped a beat as her heel clicked against the wood of her cell. With a pang of shame, she realised they were herding her like cattle to her pen, looking down and spotting her own tracks her shame intensified as she noticed, unguarded and free of binds, she had made it all of five steps before skidding to a halt. Five steps.

With resignation coursing through her veins she stepped back into the comparative safety of the cell, moving to sit on the odd wooden box in the centre as adrenal fatigue took over, her hands shaking, her skin cold, her hopes dashed in an instant.

Ru'kash, smirked deeply as she stepped from her tent. She had watched the whole thing, more than that, she had staged it, there had been a chance, of course, that Shae would have stuck to it and been run down by the hounds, but Ru'kash figured she had an understanding of the Elf's character, and events only proved her right. The Elf was tenacious, sure, but she thought too much into the future, seeing that a new chance was always likely to present itself eventually. But Shae would soon learn that for everyone, at some point, their last opportunity passed them by.

With three sets of chains draped over her shoulder and a bucket in one hand she walked back to the open cell, whistling with a sharp note that got the dogs to back off to their spots as she stepped in, eying the sitting Elf over with a smile, "Mm, good girl," she growled.

Shae looked up, frowning at the words, uncertain as to what Ru'kash meant, then looked down towards her leg. With shame, she realised from Ru'kash's perspective she had ordered Shae to remove the last of her armour, and she had complied. She returned her gaze, parting her lips to defend herself, but realised the futility of it.

"Keep going," Ru'kash commanded, grinning hungrily, "show me the rest of what I felt."

Shae stiffened and looked up at Ru'kash, her defiance keeping her from complying, but fear making her uncertain.