War Time Humiliation Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of the road for our English Rose.
6k words
4.38
115.6k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

THE STORY SO FAR

David Adams is Governor of a Pacific Island in the 1940's. He and his wife are living the high life on this island paradise when the unthinkable happens and it is invaded and taken over by the Japanese army. Captain Fujita, in charge of the invading force, decides to show the islanders the inferiority of the previous British regime by humiliating Victoria Adams, the Governors wife. In this he is ably assisted by his island lover, Lucy, who holds a particular grudge against Victoria and who is only to keen in coming up with ways to publicly humiliate the former society queen. From making her strip nude in the town centre before a crowd of islanders, serving as a lowly maid at the Colonial Mansion, making her a comfort prisoner to serve the sexual needs of two visiting Japanese officials, to acting as the island's whore in a makeshift brothel to taking a bukkake Victoria has gone through all these trials and more all to ensure her David's continual survival at the nearby Prisoner camp.

And she'll keep doing it to save her husband, such is her love for him and their station in life. The problem is that Lucy will keep on coming up with more and more perverse ways in which she can help her husband..............

*

It was Victoria's fifth day in the barrel, she was sure of that, she thought she had first spent a day in it on Monday so this must be Friday, right? But she was no longer sure about such trifling matters like what day it was, it didn't really matter after all. She didn't spend all day and night in the barrel, just a few hours at a time and it wasn't so uncomfortable, not on her body, at least. She was ensconced inside what was a very wide wooden barrel, it was wide enough at the bottom that she was easily able to kneel on the soft cushion that rested on its bottom. She was nude inside it and some light came through the seams and the fact was it was in the shade most of the day so she really wasn't too uncomfortable inside it. What made her uncomfortable was the hole three quarters of the way up the side of the barrel and the selection of cocks that were continually put through it during the course of the day. Well, that and what she was expected to do with them.

Lucy had excelled herself this time in coming up with an embarrassing task for her former employer, the cruel and kinky island girl had grinned from ear to ear when she had thought of a solution to her lover, Captain Fujita's complaint that his men were becoming to stressed while on patrol and needed some relief while they were still in the field (with the war in full swing his numbers were constantly being depleted). The barrel was fully Lucy's idea, the thought of the stuck up English bitch being put in there and made to suck every cock put into it was too much fun and she even convinced the Captain that the islanders would like a shot of it too.

So the beautiful blonde Englishwoman had spent her week like this, knelt inside a barrel and sucking coloured cocks to stiffness then accepting their loads of cum on her face or in her mouth. It was something that the proud woman was beginning to accept as normal and part of her life, her existence as the most important woman on this island and the perks that came with it long since forgotten. As her mind wandered unerringly to thoughts of her captured husband they were broken, once more by a long, semi-erect penis popping through the hole right at her eye level. She knew the drill by now, and her lips reached up to accept the cock into her mouth, with no knowledge if this was the cock of her former servants, her captors or even some town tramp, she tried to block those thoughts out.

This one, in fact, belonged to a soldier and as he enjoyed the Englishwoman sucking his cock he visualised the beautiful blonde as she had looked on that first week when she had been ordered to strip before the whole town. Proud, arrogant and superior everything the soldier associated with the English, now here she was giving out blind blow jobs to all and sundry. You could hardly describe Victoria's reluctant oral style as enthusiastic, more functional, designed to get the job done in the least possible time.

Victoria absent mindedly brushed some strands of her long, blonde hair from her face as her hand fastened around the long, thin penis and began to suck hard on it's tip. She tried not to let her mind wander to a few years earlier in her life, when she was enjoying the high life in London, everything paid for by her father or even just a few short months ago when life was so tranquil and exotic as she and David lorded it on their tropical paradise, hard to consider how she could have sunk to this - sucking dick in a barrel. even worse, she realised, she was developing her cock sucking technique to better allow her to get the guys off quicker. Her cultured mouth worked harder than it ever had, her long, elegant fingers rolled at the foreskin and balls she was presented with and her tongue seemed to coax their cum out from their balls.

Outside the barrel the soldier knew that he was close to cumming and did not have to consider at all where his load went, he just leaned back, took the chance to wave a young peasant girl that was hurrying past and obviously disgusted with what he was doing and empty his balls into the barrel. This was where Victoria had really surprised herself as she had taken to swallowing the cum rather than having it spray randomly into the barrel. She had decided this after the first day when she had hardly swallowed a drop and when she had emerged from the barrel she had her face, hair and body coated in dried sperm and the cushion she had knelt on was too. Lucy was quick to inform her that as she was such a mess she would not be allowed a bath or wash that night and if she wanted one again after being in the barrel she had better get used to the taste of cum. So Victoria did, she could not bring herself any more to rally against the vindictive Island girl and a night sleeping with cum all over her was enough to convince herself of the merits of swallowing.

It was easier this way, she tried to emphasise to herself, it didn't taste too bad (so why did she want to vomit with every drop of cum that slid slowly down her throat?) and at least she didn't have to look into the eyes of whoever it was that was pumping their semen into her. She sucked the soldier dry and watched as his shrinking dick was pulled from the hole and he moved on and wondered how long it would be until the next one while trying to mix the sticky stuff on the inside of her cheeks and tongue with her own saliva so she could better swallow it down. Before she had even finished doing that another piece of cock meat was being thrust through the hole and from the dark brown colour of it and the untamed mess that was his pubic hair, it would almost certainly belong to an islander.

Victoria found sucking the cock of an islander, for some reason, far worse than that of one of the Japanese soldiers. She had realised this and tried to fathom why, perhaps it was because she could equate giving a soldier a blow job with helping her husband, could square it away in her mind, but hot the natives, not the people that not so very long ago had looked upon her as something akin to royalty and untouchable - to orally pleasure them was wholly unacceptable and needless to her. Yet she knew if she did not comply that evil bitch Lucy would soon find out.

This particular one was disgusting. The smell was repugnant, he very obviously did not wash in that area very regularly and it was almost slick with sweat even as she reluctantly wrapped her lips around it. It tasted rotten too and it was all she could do not to gag but she forced herself to keep on it and to begin to use her lips and tongue on it as the man obviously leaned against the barrel trying to force it deeper. Her nose wrinkled as the long mane if prickly, black pubic hair reached her nose and she was thankful she could use her hands to keep a little distance between her mouth and his thrusting crotch. What Victoria did not know, and would be aghast to know, was that the cock belonged to her former gardener Sammy, a big bull of a man, and while he was enjoying the former Mistress of The Big House sucking his cock he would surely have liked to do a whole lot more to the petite blonde.

But for that point Sammy was going to have to make do with Lady Victoria's oral ministrations in the barrel, which, judging by the way his big, heavy, hairy balls were throbbing were working just fine at that particular moment. he grunted and held on tight to the rim of the barrel, wishing that he could lift off that lid so he could look down at the posh lady and see her sucking him in, but in lieu of that satisfied himself with plunging his groin further and further into the wooden hole. Then he jerked and spasm before flooding Victoria's mouth with what she could only describe as the vilest, foulest tasting substance that it had ever been her misfortune to ever taste. She swallowed some but there was too much for one gulp and the remainder pooled in her mouth before spilling from the corners of her mouth and dripping messily onto her chest.

"Lick it clean Miss, lick it clean!"

Pleaded the gardener to the barrel and even as Victoria began to suck and lick the debris and residue from his diminishing member she was trying to recognise the voice. It came to her a few seconds later, it was Sammy the gardener. God, that just made it worse knowing that she had just given a blow job to the simple oaf that used to tends to the mansions gardens. Uuurgh!

And so the days would pass in the barrel, perhaps as bad as what Victoria did in there was when she exited the barrel at the end of the day. Always there was a small gathering, a crowd almost, waiting to watch the beautiful English blonde emerge and look either scornfully or pityingly at her. Victoria could only imagine how many of the men, whether soldiers or islanders, she had sucked and serviced were standing there looking at her. And always there to greet her was Lucy, that triumphant look upon her face, another day of humiliation for her former employer adding to her good temper.

So that, then, was Victoria Adams existence and it continued like that for months. Oh, sure she was not always in the barrel. Every so often Lucy or Captain Fujita changed their minds and had a whim to have Victoria doing something else. Back in the big house as a maid was a favourite, as was her role within the 'brothel' that she had worked in in town.

Life passed by on the island with the constant reminder that a World War was in full swing but the Islanders tried their best not to let their normal lives to too much affected and the ever diminishing group of soldiers were ever more happy to be stationed on the idyllic island and not sent the hotter spots of the war. The prisoners were kept in better conditions than many of their contempories across the Pacific rim but still it as not really tolerable, unless you were Victoria Adams, in which case it was worse than intolerable, and one sticky, tropical Friday evening it was about to get a whole lot worse for our distressed English Rose.

That evening, after a hard days cleaning at he soldiers barracks, Victoria was unexpectedly called to Captain Fujita's office (it had used to be David's and it made her heart sink every time she saw that cruel Japanese soldier sitting behind the antique writing desk) where she had been told she would be escorting the Captain that night. In just her ragged summer dress she was led out and through the town towards what had become the unofficial brothel. The Captain walked a step or two behind Victoria, prodding her with his stick if she dawdled at all, enjoying the varying looks of disgust, envy and pity that the Islanders threw their way. of course, Victoria knew only too well the way to this building and what went on inside it, having spent many days and nights in there servicing the men folk (mostly the Japanese soldiers but occasionally sympathetic Islanders too) and their twisted desires. But on this occasion Victoria was shepherded into a small room to the back of the building that she had never been in before, certainly not since its not so pleasant conversion.

"Stand over there servant girl!" the Captain ordered, pointing his stick at the far wall away from his seat (the only furniture in the room).

Victoria abhorred him using that name for her, for one thing the man was hardly any older than she was and for another to be reminded of serving this bastard and his lover was the worst thing she could think of. She also had the sinking feeling as she crossed to the far wall that she was next going to be required to strip off for him, another thing she despised doing for him. But she wasn't, this time. Instead, in his mocking, heartless pigeon English he gave her more instructions.

"Behind you is a strip of canvas, pull it away. You see there two holes at eye level, yes? They see through into the room next door to this, within a picture that hands on the next door room's wall, it allows you to spy on the activities next door. Look through. Look!"

Inexplicably, Victoria did not want to look. But did so anyway. Immediately, she recognised the room. It was the same one where she had been whored out on so many times before, immediately memories of all the vile and wretched things she had done in that room came flooding over her: sucking cocks, being fucked in all her holes, multiple men orgies, licking assholes, giving hand jobs even being used as a toilet she had done the full gamut of depraved activity to ensure her and her husband's continual survival. Panicking as it all came back to her so freshly and as the realisation set in that through this peep hole she had probably been watched while doing these things she held onto the wall and tried to concentrate on the room itself as she attempted to regain her composure.

Movement within the room brought her fully back to her senses but before she could even take in what that movement was Captain Fujita had come up behind her and reached around her to place a gag tightly in her mouth and tie it in place behind her head. Victoria did not struggle, she was used to meekly accepting whatever the Captain wanted to do by that point. Then as she watched the room again she heard his voice hissing in her ear.

"You watch what happens, it will be very interesting to you. But you do not make any noise. You make any noise and you regret it badly!"

She did not doubt Captain Fujita was capable of carrying through any threat he made and was sure to be silent as she gazed intently through the small eye holes.

And in that room? Her mortal nemesis, Lucy was lounging on the bed that the holes looked out over. When Lucy had first entered the scene she had been clad in a luxurious silk dressing robe (one of Victoria's old ones!) but it had quickly been discarded and the Asian girl now relaxed on the well used brothel double bed in white lingerie. The pristine white underwear contrasted beautifully with her tanned, brown skin, the lacy white bra a half-cup that showed ample breast flesh, while the pant were of a scandalously small nature to Victoria's mind and the white stockings even more so. Still it was difficult not to admire Lucy's body however much Victoria despised her. She wondered for a moment whether Lucy knew that she was watching her, but surely she must?

Lucy looked so cocksure, so confident and assured leaning back on the mattress and arching her back, the very essence of sexuality and sensuousness and so trim and fit of figure. The door to the edge of the room opened and Victoria gave a gasp into her gag as her husband, David walked into her eyesight.

She had not seen him in nearly a month, which was not so unusual for their current regime of captors. Captain Fujita and Lucy only let her see him briefly and infrequently when they wanted to remind her why she was doing all the base things that she was doing and to re-inforce the idea that his existence was very much in his wife's hands. The last time she had seen him, she had again thought how poorly he looked. Stuck in what amounted to a cage in a field with basic rations would take its toll on any man, and it certainly had on this well educated man. She had thought then that he would struggle to last another six months at that rate and implored her captors to do whatever it took to care for him better. Now though, he looked a different man from the distant, emaciated figure in his cage. He had been bulked up since then and had regained a bit of colour, though still a pale shadow of his former self the sight of him like this was enough to briefly lift Victoria's sunken heart. But only for the shortest of moments.

Other than his change in build (which was assuredly for the better) there seemed to be more different about David. He moved like an automation, stiff and brittle and from the brief flashed Victoria was afforded of his eyes they were distant and unsure of his surroundings. This she was sure was because as far as she was aware he had barely been out of the cage in the field during the past couple of years. He said something to Lucy which, agonisingly was beyond Victoria's hearing and the beautiful Asian girl slipped meekly off the bed and dropped to her knees submissively before him. Victoria gave another gasp of dismay at this and the deepening foreboding she had about this but was pulled up short by a tug at her hair and the Captain again censuring her in his menacing whisper.

"Quiet slave girl! Or you will regret it!"

She stifled her reaction from then on, knowing the Captain would be as good as his word, already she wanted to look away but could not seem to tear her eyes from the twin holes before them.

In the watched room Lucy was inching her head closer to David's crotch, to Victoria's rising horror it was apparent that David was welcoming her attentions. He reached down to stroke Lucy's luscious long jet black hair and sighed as she began to undo what amounted to his belt and let his ragged trousers fall to his ankles. Victoria's view was somewhat obscured but it was brutally obvious that Lucy was about to perform oral sex on her husband and that David was a more than willing recipient. By now she had mustered the strength to pull her eyes away from this horrible sight but immediately found the Captain's hand at her neck making sure she had to watch the action unfold in the room.

David Adams (retired Colonel) was wearing no underwear and Lucy had no more barriers between her lips and his penis. She slowly stroked it, patting it almost like a family pet. While her left hand did that her right hand began to gently massage his balls and agonisingly slowly his cock began to stiffen and come to life. Lucy looked up with her dark eyes at David and asked him something that again Victoria could not quite hear, David nodded and at that Lucy dipped her head and took his growing cock into her mouth. The effect was like a dagger through his watching wife's heart and her legs went weak and she had to lean against the wall to support herself. In the room itself, Lucy continued her oral efforts on the prisoner, and it seemed to be working as his cock was growing harder and longer as she sucked, but she had no intention of only taking it in her mouth. Having satisfied herself that it was wet enough and excited enough she slipped back off it and stood up and led David (by his stiff cock!) towards the bed.

And there, on that self same bed that Victoria had whored herself on, where she had taken all that foreign cock in her various holes and swallowed so much cum, she had to watch her beloved husband make love to her mortal enemy. And you could not deny Lucy's prowess in the bed. She wasted no time in hauling off David's tattered shirt and exposing him bare naked, and as he fixated on her pert, firm breasts she deftly slipped off her bra and pants leaving her clad in only those provocative white stockings. She took a moment to dip her right index and middle finger in her own pussy, taking them out visibly shining with her juices and fed them into David's mouth to lick at. Her supple, nubile body seemed to be too much for David and he collapsed atop her, leaving her to all the work of slipping his erect penis inside her wet pussy. Then he was in and she slowly wrapped her thin legs around his body and pulled him in even deeper and began to fuck him for all that she was worth.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12