War Time Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

She took him like that for only a short time, before taking further control and rolling over (with him inside her) so that she was on top and riding him - and gosh did she ride him! Her tits jiggled and bounced with the intensity of her efforts like she was milking his dick with everything she could muster.

Victoria had tears in her eyes by now and watched on in consternation as the Asian girl showed just how energetic a lover she was, but she was shocked out of her self pitying state by the sudden ripping of her own dress from her body and the Captain's rough hands on her own bottom.

Victoria's body froze as she felt the Captain complete the job and rip the dress completely apart so that it dropped to the floor at her ankles and she was stark naked facing away from him. Even with this new and unwelcome development, Victoria could not keep her eyes off the action in the room as Lucy continued to ride David hard.

The Captain's hand began to stroke across Victoria's smooth ass cheeks, his rough, calloused hands feeling repulsive to her sensibilities. They moved up her hip and round her hips to reach up to cup her breasts from beneath, groping them eagerly and kneading them in his strong fingers.

"I like your soft, English titties but today I think I want ass sex."

Victoria gasped into her gag and struggled to keep her eyes at the holes in the wall as the Japanese Captain's hands moved from her breasts back to her ass and pulled her cheeks apart. His dick was already out, he had been slowly masturbating it as he watched the Englishwoman watching her husband's apparent unfaithfulness. He had really gotten off on that. Now he wanted some action himself. His six inch cock was slick with pre-cum and he used that and some saliva to wet Victoria's puckered little asshole to give him the lubrication to penetrate her. He did not stand on ceremony or give Victoria any indication when he entered her, just pushed himself inside her ass like she was nothing more than a piece of meat. As she felt him slide. Slowly, horribly inside her she looked up to see Lucy trashing about wildly on top of David and obviously very close to cumming - something Victoria had never done while making love to her husband. She closed her eyes to hide the scene and felt her body being pumped from behind and submitted to this latest indignity. Thankfully, it did not last too long, the Captain too excited to being with could not contain himself much further and fired his load of spunk deep into Victoria's ass after only a few brief minutes.

"Now get down on your knees and lick me clean, slave girl!"

The Captain pulled the gag from her mouth and pushed her to her knees (at least this broke the spell the sex next door had cast upon her) and present his cock, straight from her ass to her mouth. This was not the first time she had done this and any aversion to doing it was long since gone. She deftly took the shrinking penis into her mouth and almost expertly sucked and licked it clean, much to her captor's amusement.

"You good cock sucker, slave girl. It is what you are on earth to do!"

He leaned over her to peer through the eye holes himself and exclaimed with a laugh.

"Ha, look at that, it seems your husband has not forgotten how to cum either! Look! He is emptying his balls inside Lucy!"

He had to pull an unwilling Victoria to her feet and press her face to the eye holes to see what she so desperately did not want to see. By this point Lucy was back on her back, her legs spread wide and wrapped around David's body as he, by the looks and sounds of it, finally came inside her then slumped forward on top of her. Victoria was heart-broken and like a zombie as a smiling Captain Fujita got dressed and led her, still naked, through the town back to her chores at the Mansion house.

*

Back in the room in the brothel, once she was made aware that the Captain and Victoria had left, Lucy started laughing. The soldier that had informed her of their departure from the hidden room had also placed manacles and chains back around Colonel Adam's wrists and ankles and was readying him for a return to his prison. His head was down and he was obviously upset. He had been made aware that Victoria would be observing what had gone on and told that unless he played his part well she would suffer, so he had acted like he was a willing participant in the charade and this seemed to be amusing Lucy no end. Goaded by her and aware that his wife was now gone, David snapped.

"Shut up you bitch! Why don't you just shut the hell up!"

Lucy smirked at her would be lover and eased herself off the bed, clad still only in her white stockings, with his cum visible on her pussy lips. She slinked over to him and held his chin so that he looked into her eyes.

"I may be a bitch but I own you and your slut of a wife so I would be careful what you say to me."

And with that warning Lucy hammered her knee right up into the English gentleman's balls with a satisfying crunch. He dropped gasping to his knees and Lucy commanded the soldier.

"Get that worthless piece of shit out of here!"

*

Spring time 1945 was a time of upheaval in most of the World never mind those Pacific Islands and it seemed to be slowly dawning on everyone on the Island, soldiers, prisoners and Islander alike that there was a real possibility that Japan would not be the victors of the conflict. No one really knew what would happen and on the Island there existed a strange, almost surreal atmosphere with everyone wary and cautious of the other. Victoria Adams had not been allowed access to her husband since that day where she had spied on him and Lucy, for nearly two months and since then she had sunk into a depression that seemed to never lift. She, like almost everybody else, was waiting to see what was going to happen. She would find out a lot sooner than most of them.


The Captain and Lucy had, by and large, ignored Victoria for nearly a week when she was summoned up to the Captain's office. As she entered she was slightly gratified to see the strain beginning to show on his face and could afford an inward smile at the worried look on Lucy's face. It would not last long as the Captain detailed what the future held for her.

"You will be taken from this island, Mrs Adams (no 'slave girl' now she noted) and brought to my brothers establishment back in Nagoya, Lucy will escort you along with one of my most trusted soldiers."

"But why? You can't do this! My place is on this island."

"Silence! I can do what I wish with you. My brother runs a very successful brothel in the city and I told him you would be a most welcome new attraction. You will bring in much new business. Now

Victoria was led, under escort form the room and despite her protestations and pleas she knew by the Captain's tone that he was not going to alter his decision. In under two days she found herself on the weekly boat to the mainland with Lucy and the soldier for company. Lucy was her sneering worst, taking every chance to describe what Victoria's future held for her.

"You will become a valued whore in Nagoya. Captain Fujita tells me his brother runs a most excellent whorehouse and I am sure many of hit clients will not have encountered a Blonde beauty such as yourself. Word will soon be spread of this exotic English Rose that is so dirty, so nasty that she will do almost anything a client wants if they pay high enough for it. And the great thing is once the war is over, whoever is victorious, they will not discover you. You will never be re-united with your darling husband, we will make certain of that. You will be left to sell your body until you are too old even to do that. I will make sure to visit you every year to watch you in action and remind you of the opulent lifestyle you used to enjoy!"

what a cold bitch Lucy was, she meant every word of it, there was no doubt about that and throughout the week long journey by boat, train and finally motor car she continued to remind Victoria of her fate almost all the way until they physically got out of the vehicle and the three of them were ushered into an enclosed back yard somewhere in the back streets of a bustling suburb in downtown Nagoya, where Captain Fujita's brother Shinzaki met them. He was facially very reminiscent of his older brother but was a shorter, squatter figure. He greeted the soldier in genial fashion but completely ignored the two women, much to Lucy's obvious annoyance. That annoyance grew to outright anger and not a little worry when he spoke finally to the soldier.

"Thank you for escorting them here, it is two more women for my customers to pick from when I most need them. As payment you must spend the night here and enjoy whichever one you want before heading back to my brother."

They had gone inside the building by now and were progressing through the rabbit warren-like corridors and Lucy had to physically reach forward to Fujita's shoulder to bring him to a halt and in a shrill voice almost screamed at him.

"What!? You are mistaken you fool, it is only her (pointing at Victoria) that is the whore, I am just here to aid in her delivery!"

At that the man just chuckled and opened the door he was beside and swiftly bundled Lucy inside before closing and locking it shut. He drew back a part on the door at eye level to reveal a grill and took a letter from his pocket and posted it into the room.

"Read that you silly bitch. You'll find my brother had had enough of you and decided it was time you repaid him for his generosity with some hard 'work'. From now on you work for us and you will use that nice body of yours to please my customers, whether you like it or not!"

At least it gave Victoria a brief moment of pleasure before she was led further down the corridor to her room and her new 'career'.

NINE MONTHS LATER...........

Lucy sat on her bed. It was a depressing little room that she worked in, all the more depressing as she was very rarely out of it due to a couple of aborted escape attempts made by her. She was little more than a prisoner herself these days. She was aware the war was over but such matters were trivial to her in the grand scheme of things, all she wanted were her freedom and her revenge on the Captain and his brother. Of course, she had not helped herself with her attitude and behaviour since being tricked into service at the brothel - her temper and mood seeing her deemed as an angry prostitute that got all the troublesome, risky customers, the ones that liked things a little bit rougher than normal. She was sewing back together a par of her knickers that had been ripped off last night by one of her regulars and cursing him and the Fujita's for all she was worth when there was a knock at the door and the grill was opened to speak with her.

"On the bed. Face down. You got business!"

Lucy sighed, she knew what those instructions meant, she was getting a client who wanted her hands tied for their time together, they tended to be no fun whatsoever. Regardless, she had learned the hard way to comply with the instruction was the easier option to take and pouted and sighed some more before throwing herself face down onto the bed resignedly. She heard someone come in and pulled her arms behind her back and tightly bind her wrists behind her back with thin rope then whisper into her ear.

"You'll really like this one bitch, it's a couple want some fun with you this time."

With that he was gone and Lucy strained over her shoulder as she heard footsteps come into the room and as the door locked she glimpsed who it was. She nearly fainted from shock as David and Victoria Adams stood there, both looking much recovered since their individual liberations (David first on the island and then he had moved heaven and earth to locate his wife). Obviously they still had much rehabilitation to go but from the way Victoria was wielding a bamboo cane it looked like rehabilitation and retribution would be in some measure meted out in the next few hours.....

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12