War Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His gaze turned inward and his thrusts more insistant. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. She still met him thrust for thrust, and before to long he rammed into her hard and pulled her hips to his, even as she did the same. He made a passionate "OH OH OH" as he spurted his seed deep within her belly. He bent over her again, making gentle thrusts and kissing her on the lips and neck.

He withdrew and did up his pants, perched his hat pack on his head, and as he caught his breath turned to his men.

With a half grin he spoke to them. "That, my boys, is how you rape a lady" and with that bend down and grabbed his jacket off the floor.

"We're moving out. Our position is compromised." He turned to Martine "She's a vocal little minx when you play her right" he said with a grin. He turned back to his men "Leave her some food" he barked at them. Every one lept to their sacks and grabbed out a ration or two and tossed it at her feet.

Miesner grabbed his bag and gun. Walking over to Martine, he dropped a ration by her side. He bent down to give her one last kiss. "I believe you'll find another dress in one of these closets" he said ofhandedly, and he marched his men out the door into the night.

12