Ward S

Story Info
A man wakes up in a hospital ward with hot nurses.
10k words
4.41
40.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazion
Crazion
15 Followers

/**********************

DISCLAIMER: As I am sure you all know, this is story, and it is fine to enjoy fantasy.

Most of the fantasies I write about contain at least a little non-con, and/or potentially harmful play; when it comes to reality keep things safe, sane, and consensual.

**********************/

According to the charts, he had fallen from a ladder, hit his head and never woken up. Two days later her was declared brain dead and taken to the morgue. The urn they gave to his family was filled with the ashes of animals, but he doesn't know any of this. He is completely unaware that as he wakes up in a hospital bed,that his wife and son are at this very moment, weeping at his funeral.

The last thing he could remember was the wooden rung snapping beneath his feet and the pavement racing toward him. Next thing he is opening his eyes to see what must be DD cleavage in a sex shop style nurse's outfit. Even his foggy mind thinks this is odd; after all, don't they were scrubs now-a-days?

She was leaning over him to adjust a machine on the other side of the bed. As she stands back up her dazzling blue eyes meet his and she smiles brightly, "Oh, you're finally awake. Quite a nasty fall, huh? I'll go get the doctor and make sure your family gets a call. Please just lay still and relax, it's better safe than sorry with head trauma."

He nods, "thank you, may I have a glass of water? I'm kind of thirsty."

"Of course Mr. Dunwick," with a cheerful giggle and a toss of her blond hair, she walks out of the room. The click of her stilettos seemed out of place too, but with his head aching still, he decides he is in no position to question.

It is only a moment before the nurse returns with a glass of water and another woman. The doctor is slightly taller, maybe 5'10" if she were standing flat, but has the same beautiful blue eyes and flowing blond hair. Her breasts are similarly huge and well displayed in a suit jacket and blouse that push the definition of professional. The lab coat she wears over this is completely unbuttoned, or you wouldn't see the black mini-skirt she wears to show off what the six inch stilettos do to her long, athletic legs.

While the nurse brings him the water, the doctor picks up his chart and makes a couple of notes. "So Riley, how are you feeling? I'm Dr. Tina Rutledge" She smiles at him, and reaches for her stethoscope.

Riley sips from the cup before answering, "Bit of a headache. The water is nice though."

"Good, I'd be worried if you didn't have a headache. I'm going to give you a quick check, if anything hurts you tell me. Now I'm going to have to get under that gown." She waits for Riley to nod his assent before leaning over him slightly.

The metal of her stethoscope is cold but she rests the tips of her warm fingers on his chest as well, "Good, strong heartbeat, any sore spots other than your head? Alright I'll just start at the top and work down then."

Dr. Rutledge smiles to Riley as she bends over him, placing her cleavage in front of his eyes, and starts to massage his head, "Does that hurt? Good good, how about here? OK, this will hurt but I need you to tell me how badly, on a scale of one to ten."

It isn't as bad as Riley had expected when she presses down on the spot which hit the ground first. "Ow, umm about a seven." She nods and makes a note on his chart. She sets the clipboard down again and continues the examination with his face.

Her hands are soft and gentle as they travel over Riley's face and neck. He can feel himself blushing slightly as Dr. Tina seems to be caressing him more than examining. She also guides his head as she works, and it always faces the doctor's cleavage, "No pain here?"

Riley pulls his mind from the nagging suspicion that Dr. Tina isn't wearing a bra to answer distractedly, "No, none."

"Marvellous, now for your shoulders and arms," Dr. Tina gently massages Riley, pressing carefully on his muscles. Only a few times does he cringe, and each time she makes a note on his chart.

As Dr. Tina moves on to his chest, the nurse smiles down, "I'm Fiona by the way," Fiona leans forward at the waist in a bow, and Riley looks straight down her shirt without thinking about it. Fiona, at least, is definitely without a bra. She winks when she catches his eyes on her breasts, hanging there beneath the skimpy uniform, and the single hard nipple in his vision.

Fiona stands back up and hovers behind Dr. Tina, while the doctor continues running her hands over Riley's chest. She presses down occasionally but there are only a few bruises here and there.

Riley's eyes pop open wide and he releases a surprised moan. Dr. Tina smiles wide and gives his penis a gentle stroke, "Very happy to feel that this still works fine."

Riley stares at her dumbly as Dr. Tina lets go of him, then begins to slide her hands down his legs. Her soft touch on his thighs has his breathing coming a little more raggedly, especially after the surprise stroking. The pleasure is reduced as Dr. Tina finds more bruises than anywhere else, "Your legs hit the ladder on the way down; you're incredibly lucky they didn't break."

Fiona and Dr. Tina gently take hold of Riley's side, "We are going to roll you so I can check your back. Shift your weight if you can but we know what we're doing so don't worry if you are too sore to help."

The two easily roll Riley onto his chest with minimum aggravation of his bruises, "Now just relax and let me work Mr. Dunwick."

He just nods, trying to think, because something is missing from this picture. But then soft, feminine hands are testing the muscles of his back, and kneading the unharmed ones. Fiona kneels by his bedside, her breasts right in front of him again. This time they are pressed together by her arms as they lift a straw to his lips.

"Are you thirsty, Mr. Dunwick?" Fiona's voice is playful, the last bit of motion to get the straw between Riley's lips causing a tiny bounce of Fiona's breasts that nonetheless draws his attention as he sips through the straw.

"Your back took a beating too, but you'll be OK. Just one last quick check," the grin on Dr. Tina's face is hidden from Riley's view but he can hear it in her voice. He gasps when she squeezes his ass cheeks, "Oh my, no problems here either."

Fiona giggles and looks into Riley's eyes, "You must have plenty of women interested in that body." She watches his reaction with a smile. He looks puzzled, because something is still not right.

In another room nearby, luminous panels show a myriad vital statistics all labeled "Riley Dunwick 97651". A finger taps two displays marked "Brain Activity" and "Brain Waves", "He's trying to remember his wife I think, but he can't get there."

"Is it permanent?" "No, I don't believe so anyway. The brain appears healthy."

Riley Dunwick rolls onto his back again with the aid of Fiona and Dr. Rutledge. Tina smiles down at him, and gives him a gentle kiss on the forehead. In the process, her breasts brush against his chest, "You will be fine soon enough."

Dr. Rutledge leaves the room with a sway to her hips which momentarily captures Riley's attention. As soon as she is out the door, Fiona gives him another drink of water, "Get some rest, handsome. I will be back to give you a bath and supper in a few hours."

Fiona walks to the door then stops, and looks down the hall in both directions quickly. She turns back around to face the hospital bed, and giggles, "Riley, there is one more thing I would like to give you before I go."

Riley looks over at her perplexed. His expression changes quickly to hunger as Fiona pulls down the front of her nurse's uniform to bare her massive boobs.

Fiona stands still to give Riley a good half minute to stare at her breasts, shakes them playfully then slips them back under her outfit, "See you in a few hours."

With a giggle, Fiona skips out of the room, leaving Riley laying in his bed with a huge tent in his blankets. He considers stroking himself; he even reaches down to start, but someone walks by the open door.

The man in charge of the control room chuckles at the spikes on the monitors, yet still he looks at Nurse Fiona sternly when she walks in, "that was incredibly risky. We still don't know exactly how stable his brain is. Those sorts of sudden and strong stimuli could put us back to square one."

Fiona huffs, and takes her seat, "It is not like I flashed him my pussy. Dr. Rutledge jacked him off; why does she not get told off?"

"Dr. Rutledge is the lead in the case of Riley Dunwick; I trust her to judge the risks appropriately. You however, are just an apprentice on this project. Never pull anything like that again without her approval."

"Yes sir, may I still bathe him according to Dr. Rutledge's previous directions, or have my actions compromised that?" Fiona fidgets in her seat, not looking at the man.

The director stares at her for a moment before answering, "Dr. Rutledge has approved it. If this was my patient you would be done."

"May I return to my duties?" Fiona hurries away at a nod from the man. Two hours later she steps into Riley's room with a large tray. On it rests a soft sponge, a basin of warm water, and a covered meal.

"Good evening, Mr. Dunwick, Riley? May I call you Riley? Are you ready for your bath?" Fiona smiles and winks at him. She sets the tray on the side table, bending at the waist to do so, and causing her little skirt to pull tight against her ass. Riley licks his lips unconsciously as he looks at the tiny scrap of fabric pretending to be a thong disappearing between Fiona's pussy lips.

"Y-yes," Riley swallows hard as he watches Fiona sashay back to the door and close it. He is hard again already; never having softened completely since he woke in this room.

"A little privacy then, hmm?" Fiona giggles softly and pulls the curtains closed, blocking them from the view of the hall. She smiles and returns to the bedside, where she looks down at her uniform. "You... don't mind if I take this off do you? I don't want to get it wet by accident."

"Of course not," Riley watches Fiona raptly, as she carefully undoes the buttons down the front of her uniform, and her breasts come into view. She smiles and calmly folds the clothing on the other side table.

"Your turn, Riley," Fiona grins and pulls back the blankets from his body. She tugs open the ties of his hospital gown with no protest from him. In fact, Riley moves slightly when he can to help her undress him. He never takes his eyes from Fiona's jiggling breasts.

Fiona whispers very softly into Riley's ear, "Maybe after your bath is done, I will let you touch them." She says this just as she is pushing the hospital gown off of his hips, and her hand grazes his hard dick.

Riley just nods, his hands dropping back to the bed from where they had stopped on their journey to try taking hold of Fiona's tits. She turns and picks up the sponge, dipping it in the warm water and bringing it to his skin.

"Now just be still Riley, I will clean you up very nicely." The warmth feels wonderful on his sore muscles, and getting clean is nice as well. Plus, Fiona's fingers keep grazing over his skin, sending shivers up Riley's spine, while blood surges down between his legs.

Fiona's eyes light up as she washes Riley's hips, and she licks her lips, "You look so delicious." She moves as if hypnotized, bending down and taking his cockhead between her lips. Her tongue flicks over the sensitive flesh, catching the small drop of pre-cum oozing from his tip.

Fiona blushes at the sound of Riley's moan. and pulls back, "I am sorry, I really shouldn't have, but you -are- so delicious. Will you forgive me?" Her voice is far more husky than apologetic; especially with her half-lidded eyes looking up at him so seductively.

"S-sure.. You can do it again if you want," Riley barely manages a whisper, his breath is shallow with desire. Fiona titters softly, and slides her body up the bed so her nipples drag over his skin.

Fiona's breasts briefly capture Riley's dick between them as she makes her way to whisper in his ear, "I wish that I could, Riley, but it would be very unprofessional of me, and I just don't have time right now."

With a disappointed sigh, Riley nods, "Oh" and his cock throbs with every touch of Fiona's hand with the sponge. He sees her fixate on the twitching of his frustrated prick, and the slow leak of his desire from its tip. He tries to break her reluctance, twitching his muscles so that the hard flesh bobs in front of her eyes.

Riley's teasing doesn't work, and all too soon Fiona is gently rolling him onto his chest. Once he is comfortable again, she begins to softly wash his back. He moans again when Fiona washes his ass, squeezing it and fondling the muscles.

"Oh I can't wait until you are fit and healthy again." Fiona mutters under her breath as she rolls Riley onto his back again. "Nice and clean now, handsome. Are you hungry?"

Riley nods, but the look in his eyes is screaming of an even stronger hunger inside him. Fiona smiles mischievously as she uncovers his meal. "You just relax and let me feed you like a king." She giggles playfully as she feeds him roasted turkey with her fingers.

Riley enjoys his meal, occasionally sucking Fiona's fingers along with the turkey. She grins as she feeds him the last of the turkey, "Time for dessert." With another giggle, she picks up the bowl of pudding and looks into his eyes. Fiona lifts the bowl and presses it onto her breast like a bra cup, spreading his dessert all over each breast.

Fiona leans forward, her soft skin and its coating of chocolate hover just above Riley's mouth, "enjoy your pudding, stud." He moans and eagerly licks the delicious pudding from her tits. He works in shrinking circles until he is sucking the last residue of his meal from her swollen nipples.

"Oh, Riley... I could let you do this all night. Mmm you really were hungry, but I have to go," reluctantly Fiona pushes herself back to standing and reaches for her uniform. "I will be back to check on you."

Riley looks at Fiona, desperation obvious in his eyes, "Please, don't leave me hanging like this. I am so hard for you, I need it."

Fiona does up the last button, and pulls the blankets over him, "I know Riley, but I have to go for now. Get some sleep," She picks up the tray and leaves the room; the door once again open.

Soon Fiona is stepping into the control room again. This time she takes her seat with the director and Dr. Tina, and she squirms for a different reason. She rubs her thighs together, spreading the wetness, "Riley Dunwick responded well, no remorse or apparent memory of his wife. I can confirm the readouts; he appears to be at a low level of arousal at all times now."

"And the treatment is only for his memory, Dr. Rutledge?" The man turns his attention to the beautiful Tina, "You aren't sneaking him Viagra?"

"No sir, his medical treatment is for memory, pain and recovery. I would not jeopardize this research; I am certain that we can addict him to us and have him begging to support our cause without brainwashing. Further, I believe that he will be far more useful without rewriting his brain chemistry." Dr. Tina smirks, "In fact director, I am willing to bet you an hour per week of my Circle privileges for the next year. He will beg to fuck Nurse Fiona, even after we release his memory, by the end of the week. And within a month he won't be able to go a day without sex in our true forms."

Fiona looks over at Dr. Tina in shock as the director laughs, "Such confidence, Dr. Rutledge. I hope you are correct, but you know that policy prevents me from accepting the wager. Of course, the results of this study could shift your status a great deal... in either direction."

Into the silence that follows, Fiona speaks softly, "May I take a break now? I have a small ration of Circle time left this week that I would like to use."

Dr. Tina nods to her, "You have worked very hard the last few days you deserve a little relaxation. I should review Riley Dunwick's vitals again and determine how best to proceed."

Fiona hurries out of the control room and down several halls. Within moments she is past the hospital facade, and the walls appear to be made of stone, the lighting provided by red veins of molten metal and stone flowing close to the surface. Heat fills the hallways from these veins, and she sighs happily as it washes over her voluptuous body.

A few more turns and Fiona joins a short line of people outside a door marked "The Second Circle". Once she reaches the front of the queue, she swipes her security badge, and the muscular guard looks at the display, "Only ten minutes Fiona? You'll have to be very quick."

The bouncer lets Fiona through the door then continues to check others into The Circle. She hurries across the large foyer to a door with a green "unoccupied" light. She slips inside the room and locks it by placing her card in a slot. On a small screen in the room a countdown begins.

Fiona groans in anticipation, quickly stripping off the uniform, then sliding a hand to her thigh. Her pale creamy skin darkens to a deep, crimson red as her sharp clawed fingers carefully slide, up her leg then into her burning, sopping cunt. By the time the counter runs to zero, Fiona is tapping her cloven feet against the obsidian floor impatiently, her spade-tipped tail is thrusting deeply into her hungry pussy, and her green luminous eyes are fixed on the door that slides open.

The man behind the door looks as delirious with sexual need as Fiona herself; his cock is throbbing and huge, obviously surgically enhanced. The slave tries to move to her mindlessly, but Fiona pounces on him before he takes a second step. She shoves the man to the ground and straddles his hips.

Fiona's tail pulls out of her pussy, but she replaces it in an instant with the slave's dick. She rides the poor mindless sex zombie with a lust-filled frenzy. She growls down at her living dildo as her tail stabs into his tight ass, "Cum for me you worthless whore! Give me cum, I need it, so hungry, need more cum!"

Within seconds the cock inside Fiona starts pouring its seed into her. She shudders at the feeling and rides him hard. The surgery and genetic manipulation work wonders and the cum doesn't stop filling her cunt until her timer beeps down to zero and a signal kills the man's libido. Instantly the flow stops, the slaves body goes limp, and then her orgasm ends.

"Mmm, I needed that. Good boy," with a smile and a pat on the man's head, Fiona stands, her skin pale and perfect once more. She pulls on the tiny thong over her leaking pussy to hold in as much semen as possible. Once she is fully dressed, she retrieves her badge and heads to her quarters for the night.

Dr. Tina pours over all the data collected from Riley Dunwick. She makes a few notes and an adjustment to his medicine dosages. With a smirk she flicks on another display to watch as Fiona's horned head drops to growl at her meal. She spends a moment watching Fiona convuls atop the man, but turns off the monitor and walks to Riley's room.

Riley looks over at the door as Dr. Tina steps in. His hands are beneath the sheets, A moment ago they had been slowly stroking but now they are holding his cock down to prevent the blankets from tenting. His eyes stare at Dr. Tina's cleavage as it bounces toward him.

Dr. Tina picks up Riley's chart, and writes down the changes she is making to his medications. During the process he looks down her shirt, moving his hand slowly over the sensitive skin of his dick without him really meaning to.

Riley blushes at the grin Dr. Tina gives him as she looks up, "Feeling alright I take it Mr. Dunwick. I have a couple changes to make to your prescription. Just a change in dosage, not what you are getting. Do you have any concerns about that?"

Crazion
Crazion
15 Followers