Wardrobe Malfunction

Story Info
Juvenile hijinks lead to very adult naughty wife fun.
2.8k words
4.38
205.7k
145
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
934 Followers

Last year was my 20 year high school reunion, as my wife was unable to attend, it was a good time to hang out with some of my old buddies and reminisce. My old friend John reminded me of a particularly memorable event from junior high. A dozen of us were at a picnic the day before classes began. We've gone to the local park with a beach and were swimming. We regularly played King on the raft. In this game everyone tries to climb up on the raft and stay there as long as possible while the other persons try to push you back into the water. It was of course a treat when a coed group was involved.

My then girlfriend Nancy was one of the athletic gals who didn't mind tangling with the guys. This particular day Nancy had worn a bikini top that nicely displayed her class Valedictorian 36C breasts. A bikini bottom covering her shapely ass and long shapely legs ensured that Nancy was the target of everyone's attention when she climbed on the raft. Nancy held her own and managed to dodge around enough that about half the guys attempting to throw her in ended up swallowing their pride and a few mouthfuls of water as she squirmed away and left them going overboard. Nonetheless she had been in and out of the water about twice as much as anyone else as the guys often ganged up on her.

The reason that day had been permanently stored in my long term memory was because the game ended when my friend Jason and I had grabbed Nancy, me holding her arms and him holding her legs, then throwing her off the raft in a rather spectacular swing that had her flailing as she went flying in the air and off the raft. When Nancy surfaced she took a single breath before yelling for help. As I looked closer I could see that her top had ripped apart leaving the bikini top cups hanging from the straps around her neck. She was struggling to catch her breath, tread water and gather her top cups and hold them in place. Of course, everyone on the raft was watching by now as she struggled to cover herself while swimming toward the raft while begging for help. As she yelled for me to go get her her shirt I feigned deafness saying I couldn't hear her.

Nancy was red with embarrassment and struggling to stay afloat while trying to preserve her modesty. After we all had a good laugh and some peeks at a very nice rack I relented and grabbed Nancy's arm and pulled her to the edge of the raft where she could hold on with one hand while holding the remains of her bikini top to her breasts with the other while I swam to shore and got a top. I enjoyed those breasts a few time but the relationship wasn't meant to be.

It was ten years after that that I married the love of my life, Kara. We met in college and married after grad school. We moved south to Sarasota, Florida when I was promoted by my bank. Kara is an emergency room nurse and we have two grade school daughters. We enjoy the Florida lifestyle with busy work lives but plenty of time for socializing around the pool and enjoying the beaches. Kara is gorgeous. She is 5'4", 118 lbs, gorgeous ass, perfect curves, flawless skin, and an amazingly cute innocent looking face.

One afternoon a few weeks after the class reunion Kara was working a weekend shift at the hospital and the girls were spending time with friends. I had finished my household chores and was relaxing in front of a ball game when I was smiling about the stories shared at the reunion. Recalling the bikini failure event I was overcome with the temptation to see Kara experience a similar wardrobe malfunction. I couldn't get that thought out of my mind for the next week.

Kara is not a prude but she is professional and publically modest. I have often encouraged her to dress more provocatively with mixed results. I don't know what possessed me but I finally gave in to temptation and rummaged through Kara's swimsuit drawer when the girls were shopping. I picked out three different bikinis from the dozen suits in the drawer and studied how I might encourage a wardrobe malfunction. An hour later, after a little work with a seam ripper and Exacto knife I returned the weakened bikini tops to their place in Kara's swimsuit drawer.

Fortunately work and family got my mind back on normal activities. It was three weeks later on a Saturday afternoon when Kara and the girls decided to go swimming. When she came out to our pool in one of the altered bikinis I remembered my handiwork and watched anxiously. She sunned while the girls played then we all swam together and even horsed around a little - but the top held. After swimming in the tops a couple of more times that I was aware of and probably some others when I wasn't around, I gradually quit paying attention to Kara's bikini tops.

It wasn't until the next spring that Kara mentioned to me that she needed to get a new red bikini as she had decided to do a little sunning and that the bikini top ripped apart. I smiled as she said that maybe she needed to lose a little weight if she was too big for her top. I assured her she looked great and joked that her puppies just wanted to get an allover tan.

It was two months later when we were invited to a neighbor's party to christen their new outdoor kitchen and pool. The kids were relegated to the babysitters and I was in charge of testing the new grill with my signature grilled wings. Kara brought a salad and we brought a few bottles of wine looking forward to a relaxing evening with four couples from the neighborhood. The other four couples were generally a few years to a few decades older than Kara and me – not an unusual situation in Florida's retirement meca. Everyone was delightful company, able to talk about everything from the economy to sports to how great the women looked in their swimsuits.

We enjoyed the pool, the drinks and the company. My wings were a big hit and we all relaxed after dinner as Kara and our host went in to get the deserts from the fridge. Kara walked around with a tray of fruit compotes. She had served three couples and was leaning forward to offer the tray to Randy and his wife when Kara's bikini top popped open. Her 34 C breasts were instantly on display with their fullness accentuated by Kara's leaning position. Kara gasped but froze momentarily as she could not cover herself as she still held on to a tray of deserts. As she squealed she had everyone's attention and all eyes took in the sight as Kara finally put down the tray and covered herself. Kara had already turned a couple of shades of red and was babbling profusely as the host escorted her off to get a top.

The rather well lubricated group spent the rest of the evening teasing Kara about the delicious compotes and the exciting presentation of the desert. Even the women complemented her on her beautiful breasts. Tom, one of the older men was commenting on what a lucky guy I was and saying how Kara should not be embarrassed by showing off her beautiful rack. When Kara mentioned embarrassing me all the men were quick to point out that I was probably more proud and excited than embarrassed. When Kara looked at me and saw my smile she knew they were right.

Later that night we hardly had the babysitter out the door when I attacked Kara. I striped her and had her on the bed with my head buried between her legs. I struggled to be patient as I licked her pussy lips and nibbled delicately before moving to caress her clit with my tongue. Kara was thrashing on the bed and erupted in the strongest orgasm she had had in years. Ten minutes later I was positioned between her legs and loading a very hard 6 inches of cock in her pussy.

Enjoying the view of those bare tits for the second time that night I pounded Kara to a second orgasm and unloaded a steamy load deep in her pussy. Twenty minutes later I was rock hard again and had Kara's ass in my hands as I slipped in from behind and rode her doggy style till we both collapsed in a sweaty heap of exhausted bodies.

Sunday morning after breakfast Kara gave me a sweet kiss and said, "You got excited yesterday didn't you!"

"I did." I admitted. "And so did you, didn't you?"

Kara smiled and said, "It was certainly a new experience and it was exciting."

She smiled as we went about some activities.

Every time we ran into one of the party guests for the next several weeks there was an extra smile or giggle even if nothing more was said about that evening. Finally things reverted to normal as the hot Florida summer kept us all busy. Karen and I both realized that a comment about Kara's wardrobe malfunction help heat things up in the bedroom if either of us needed a little extra motivation.

In September my bank closed out a record fiscal year and I was awarded a special honor for innovation in my department. The award included a getaway weekend to the Ritz-Carlton resort on the beach in Naples Florida. After arrangements with grandparents for babysitting, we scheduled the first weekend in October as a three-night getaway. I was looking forward to relaxing, a little golf and some romance with Kara. She used the trip as an excuse for some extra shopping to have a beautiful wardrobe for our trip. The weather was ideal. The gulf water was delightful, the beach was quiet and beautiful and the setting gorgeous. Kara looked stunning in her beautiful new swimsuit, sexy lingerie, and enticing sundress and short outfits.

The food was excellent and the wine delightful. After enjoying Naples on Friday and Saturday, on Sunday evening we had a luxurious dinner at the resort which was part of the gift package. Not having to drive, we both enjoyed a couple of bottles of great wine with dinner. A romantic walk on the beach in the moonlight capped off a wonderful weekend. We headed to the room. Kara suggested we go take a dip in the hot tub and have a nightcap before calling it a day. We had to head back the next morning.

Wrapped in the Egyptian cotton hotel robes we took the elevator down to the pool level. The pool was closed for the evening but the hot tub was still bubbling. Two other men were visiting in the tub but otherwise the area was deserted. I poured Kara and I each a glass of wine and we removed the robes to enter the tub across from the other men.

We nursed our drinks and visited first with each other and eventually met the two men. Both were in town on business. Jake appeared to be in his mid-forties and a financial analyst. Toni appeared to be in his mid-fifties. As we visited we slipped in and out of the hot water sitting on the tub deck edge to cool off in the cool night air then getting back in the bubbling water to relax. The gentlemen enjoyed the presence of Kara and eagerly told her tales of their travels and business dealings mixed with humorous stories. Attempting to impress a hot looking half-drunk 37 year old in a skimpy bikini was a pleasant Sunday night distraction for two men half way across the country from home.

We had been visiting about 90 minutes when I suggested to Kara that she polish off the remainder of the wine before we head up to our room. Kara was sitting on the edge of the tub with her feet in the water and reached to grab the bottle. As she turned back to face us, wine bottle in one hand and her glass in the other, her bikini top strap broke. This top, the third one I had sabotaged nearly a year earlier, did not have a neck string so when the strap failed the top immediately fell off exposing Kara's breasts.

It took Kara a few moments to realize what happened then she responded with an uncharacteristic, "Oh shit."

She sat there a few moments; her thinking slowed from the alcohol. She finished pouring the wine in her glass while the men and I enjoyed her topless figure, then put down the bottle and slid back onto the water to cover her breasts. Kara said, "I wore my old bikini as the hot tub chemicals tend to bleach out colors and I didn't want to fade my new suites. Sorry."

Kara turned to me and said, "I have had a suspicious number of wardrobe failures lately."

As Kara looked at my response she realized it was not a complete accident.

By now both men were telling her there was no need to apologize as accidents happen and they had enjoyed the treat. Toni volunteered; "I haven't seen a live set of bare breasts in months."

Kara said, "Eric (that's my name) seems to enjoy not only seeing my breasts but letting other men see them too."

I acknowledged, "You have to admit it was entertaining."

Kara smiled and then said, "Well let me entertain you some more then."

She stood up in the hot tub so that her upper body was completely out of the water and her bare breasts again exposed to all of us. She walked to Toni, turned around to face me and then sat on Toni's lap. Jake and I watched her settle on Toni's lap, her breasts still above the water level.

Toni's only comment was, "Oh my."

As Kara's ass was now firmly seated on Toni's legs and groin. Kara slowly began to rock her body in a subtle yet clearly intentional manner. Toni whimpered as Kara quickened the pace.

"You don't mind do you?" she asked Toni.

"Not at all." Toni responded.

Kara quickened the pace with her ass twerking in Toni's lap and her bare breasts bouncing as her body jerked.

In moments Toni grunted, indicating that he had cum in his suit from the ass cheek masturbation.

I was stunned with Kara's out-of-character behavior but amazingly excited as I watched her pleasure Toni.

Kara turned to Jake and asked, "Your turn?"

Jake nodded in the affirmative. Kara turned to me and looked for my reaction.

"Don't worry, our suites are on." She said.

I nodded and Kara shifted from Toni to Jake. She quickly sat on his lap and squirmed grinding her ass cheeks into his lap. She repeated the twerking routine staring at me as she worked her ass in Jake's lap. Jake was lasting longer than Toni until Kara took his hands and placed them on her breasts using her hands to force him into fondling her tits.

My heart was beating a hundred beats a minute as I watched another man's hands enjoy my wife's breasts and imagined his erection being massaged by Kara's ass. Kara gave me a lost-in-space stare as she worked to bring Jake off. Jake mumbled something then grunted as he surrendered his load of cum into the lining of his swimsuit.

Kara moved Jake's hands from her breasts and walked the few steps across the hot tub to me and leaned over telling me just loud enough so Toni and Jake could hear, "Take your topless naughty horny drunk wife to bed and fuck her pussy with that hard cock of yours until we can't move any longer."

Toni and Jake watched as Kara emerged from the hot tub. Kara's bikini bottom had worked its way into her ass crack like a thong exposing her ass cheeks and her bare breasts stood proudly with rock hard aroused nipples as I wrapped her in a robe.

As we rode up in the elevator Kara said, "Consider yourself warned, If I have any more wardrobe malfunctions I will let every man that witnesses it get a blow job or fuck me in front of you."

As I slipped my hand inside her bikini bottom and grabbed an ass cheek I countered, "Is that a threat or a promise."

Kara got her wish that night as I kissed and caressed every inch of her body and pumped her full of cum.

I'm still contemplating whether to carry out any additional wardrobe modifications.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
934 Followers