Wardrobe Malfunction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers

She passed around the bag and when everyone had complied with various sighs of disappointment, she proceeded to stripped off her top exposing a pair of 38Ds that were no small part of her success as a model. She then taunted the other women to join her. One woman snuck away from the group signaling she had no intention of playing along but Kara and the other three models remain the targets of encouragement and taunts.

The bartender handed a drink to a petite blonde who chugged it, blushed then submitted to the peer pressure as she slipped off her top exposing what looked like a pair of firm 34B breasts. Her audience cheered and the captain confirmed she could swim and gave her a flotation noodle as she jumped in the gulf. Kara and one other model, Wendy, an athletic leggy brunette remained. The bartender, having been successful with the prior two models, served up each woman a shot of what I was sure was some very strong booze. Kara looked at me briefly for what she knew would be an affirmative nod. One of the men had volunteered to help and stepped behind Kara who lifted her hair out of the way as the man untied her neck and back strings. Kara teased by holding the top cups over her breasts as she turned to grab a noodle and jumped in throwing her suit top on the deck. The brunette blushed even more as she squirmed out of her top baring a nice but modest pair. We thought the show was over when one of the other women stripped out of her blouse, bra and shorts and jumped in in a thong panty that made the models look modest.

Things proceeded in full party mode. Several guys stripped down to their briefs and jumped in. The topless women had the predictable affect as the guys struggled to conceal their arouse cocks. Another woman stripped off her dress and jumped in in a bra and panty set that I knew would look transparent when wet. A woman in just panties followed. Kara more than held her own as her bare 36c's with their perfectly sized aureoles and nipples occasionally peaked above the water surface. Two guys were giving her plenty of attention and if it weren't for the need to keep treading water and hang on to the flotation device and keep from drifting too far from the boat I am sure Kara and the other women would have had more "hands-on" attention.

About 30 minutes later, the captain called the partiers aboard. I landed the assignment of helping the swimmers up on the swim platform and giving them each a big towel. It was quite a treat checking out the women, as I had not been around that many bare tits since a certain frat party years earlier. That cute blond had somehow lost her bikini bottom and the women in panties might as well have as the wet panties kept no secrets. The wet partiers bundled up in the towels as the captain raced toward shore showing off the power of the giant twin engines.

Kara left at least two guys quite disappointed when she disembarked with me, rejecting invitations from the other men. By the time we got back to our room I had been sporting a hard on for at least three hours and Kara's aroused nipples looked like they were ready to pop. Round one was a headlong rush to release. Round two was fueled by visions of beautiful topless women playing in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Round three was in response to Kara sharing stories of guys hitting on her at the boat show and coping underwater feels during her swim.

Five weeks later modeling for the construction equipment show was fun but uneventful. The vendor provided tight black hot pants and yellow polo shirts with the company logo. As it turns out, the equipment salesman and customers were more respectful of the models than either the jewelry or boat buyers. Kara was a big hit but not hit on by the guys. The low-key event didn't impede our now regular ritual of enjoying a night of hot sex while out of town.

The next weekend was the medical equipment show. Kara took a personal leave day and drove out early Friday to attend the training sessions in Jacksonville, Florida, and I flew in from Chicago as I had been out of town for the week. The models had been extensively screened to make sure they were able to handle the medical terminology and understand some basic information about the equipment. While they were teamed with sales staff, they were expected to be able to demonstrate some of the features. When I got to the room late Friday evening Kara had fallen asleep studying her materials. I tucked her in, gave her a kiss on the forehead and turned off her bedside light.

The equipment show ran all day Saturday. Unlike other shows the models were given lab coats to wear over their clothes. To make matters worse, Kara explained that equipment show attendees were restricted to registered guests at a medical convention held at the hotel. While this conference offered a nice paycheck and a chance to see Jacksonville, Florida, it didn't look like our usual dose of exhibitionism and voyeurism was going to materialize. I figured my best chance for any excitement might be finding a restaurant or club to visit that evening.

I spent the first part of the day visiting a few local attractions and was scheduled to meet Kara back in the room at 6. I got back to the hotel at about 3 and decided to have a beer in their lounge and watch the end of a golf tournament. I noticed two conference attendees sporting their conference badges sit at the next table, having snuck out on their break from the exhibits to grab a beer. No sooner than their order was in they were talking about the "the attendee engagement staff" evidently the politically correct term for the women models. One guy was bragging up his helper, evidently an attractive blond who attracted attention but wasn't particularly good at demonstrating their product. My ears perked up when the second doctor mentioned the MILF he was working with.

"She is both hot and competent. She has that look, a smile that both warms your heart and gets the blood flowing."

His colleague responded. "I thought you had sworn off married women. You have enough eligible women after you that you shouldn't need to hit on married women. She is probably married to a cop or not safe."

"But she is so delicious. I would love to take her for a ride. She is something of a flirt. Besides, l checked her out, both medical records and social media."

"How did you do that? You need to be careful."

"No, she gave me her info so I could demonstrate our software to her. Her name is Kara. Here, check out this pic of her in a leotard with some students l found on her social media page. She is hot. She lives a couple hundred miles south of here so I'm going to ask her to go out for a drink and maybe dinner when I get back to the display."

Needless to say my pulse was now racing. Before I had left the room I had laid out a new red wine colored bra, panty and garter belt set that Kara had never worn. Smokey silver stockings and a snug little black dress were to wear when we went out for diner. The dress was a little to snug to wear over a garter belt as the straps and the clips might be recognizable thru the thin fabric, but I hoped Kara would not notice. Now I had visions of Kara flirting with a doctor in that dress.

As the guys settled their tab I noted their name tags and company affiliations. The waitress returned their credit cards and addressed them by their first names, Jake was the one talking about Kara and Travis was his colleague. As they left Travis mentioned to Jake that he should meet him at the BK Lounge after the MILF shot down his advances. Jake mentioned that he felt lucky.

I wondered how Kara would handle Jakes' advances. Given our diner plans, I knew she wouldn't accept a diner invitation but I could certainly imagine her leaving Jake with a set of blue balls after some serious flirting.

I could not resist, I texted Kara, "Jake thinks you are a hot MILF"

A few minutes later, I got a response, "Who is Jake? I am a hot MILF, that's what happens when you are out of town all week."

I responded, "Looking forward to dinner."

Thirty minutes later Kara responded, "So that's who Jake is. I didn't know his first name. The women call him Dr. Dreamy. I turned down his invitation for drinks this evening. How the heck do you know Jake?"

As much as I was looking forward to dinner with Kara, various visions of Kara flirting with Jake over drinks raced thru my mind. I googled "BK Lounge" in Jacksonville as I schemed a way to seed an opportunity to watch my "hot MILF" flirt with the doctor. I checked out Kara's social media page to see the picture that Jake referenced. It was "teacher appropriate" but if one zoomed in it gave clear evidence of Kara's very nice figure. It seemed only fair to check out Dr. Dreamy on social media as well. His bar room player tone didn't seem to carry over to his web presence. He was a widowed father of two grade-schoolers and lived with his parents who evidently helped the busy doctor with parenting. Perhaps the out of town trips were his only chance to chase skirts.

I settled my tab and headed to our suite. Seeing the lingerie and dress I had laid out for Kara, I decided on a slight change, swapping out the little black dress for a semi-sheer black blouse and A-line Skirt that had a very flirty look. Tasteful but certainly not subtle. I decided to take a walk and check out the BK Lounge to see what kind of place it was and get some dinner recommendations from the concierge. I texted Kara and told her I would meet her back in the room about 6:30.

When I entered the suite, Kara was in the bathroom standing in front of the mirror putting on her makeup. She had showered and was dressed in the wine colored lingerie and looked stunning. Her smile melted me and I had all I could do to not throw her on the bed and ravish her. But my powerful obsession of seeing her flirt with and draw the attention of other men governed the day. A delicate kiss so as to not mess up her makeup and a soft pat on the panties with a snap of the garter strap was all the attention her body would get for now. I had every intention of making sure every inch of her body got my attention later that night.

Fresh seafood, a nice salad, good wine, and Kara sitting in her shear blouse with the red wine colored bra beneath drawing attention to her cleavage -- delicious. Kara entertained with tales of the arrogant doctors hitting on the "the attendee engagement staff" and being dumbfounded when they were not always successful. She had been given a half-dozen business cards not because men were hoping for a business contact but rather hoping that she might contact them for a drink or date. Some of the less discriminating models had an even larger haul of potential sugar daddies. The guys were not without charm. Most were well groomed, smart, witty, and well heeled. And some like Jake were, indeed handsome and charming.

Of course, I had to explain to Kara how I happened to overhear Jake mentioning the hot model working his display. She blushed and was clearly flattered that he had noticed her. I assured her that the horny widower indeed noticed. I left out any more details as I still harbored desires to "run into" Jake with Kara in her jaw dropping outfit.

As we left the restaurant Kara was surprised by my interest in stopping by a lounge as she had expected me to be anxious to get her back to the suite. The BK Lounge was crowded and noisy with a piano player entertaining the mixed age crowd. We found a table, ordered a drink and enjoyed the music and people watching. I, of course, was looking around for any sign of Jake. The chances of him being there were slim and the chance that he would not have a date were slimmer. After two drinks and about an hour, I was resigned to head to the room. Kara was well relaxed and had even removed the shawl she had been using to cover much of her shear blouse. The place was now packed to standing room only and too loud to visit.

As we made our way toward the door Jake and Travis were coming in. They immediately noticed Kara -- or at least noticed her sheer blouse and the treasures it contained. It took Jake a few embarrassing moments to focus on Kara's face, recognize her in her very different dress, and recall her name. Kara was little better as she blushed red in embarrassment as Jake and Travis stared at her bust and she grinned showing her pride at the obvious interest that the two doctors showed but embarrassment at having someone she knew seeing her in the overtly sexy outfit. I suggested we step outside to quit blocking the door. We made some clumsy introductions and there was obvious disappointment on Jake's face as he realized Kara was married. I certainly didn't expect Jake to act overly friendly in front of me but he did note how nice Kara looked without her lab coat. As Kara blushed even more, I suggested we go back to our hotel for a drink and he could enjoy her outfit even more.

I got three curious looks but everyone followed as I took Kara's hand and started the two-block walk. We exchanged pleasantries as we walked and Jake suggested his large suite as they had loads of booze left from hosting a hospitality suite Friday night.

As we rode the elevator to the top floor suite both men took advantage of the well-lit elevator to fully appreciate Kara's outfit, noticing the shiny stockings, slender waist and, of course, the sheer blouse and the cleavage and lacy bra it failed to hide. Jake commented how nice it was of me to share the company of my beautiful wife. I responded, "Thank you. On very rare occasions I have been known to share Kara."

I looked at Jake and watched his expression as my comment soaked in. He smiled, subtly hinting he grasped the possible interpretation of my comment. Travis had been preoccupied eyeing Kara and Kara had had one too many glasses of wine to concentrate on the subtle language but I could see her nipples were sufficiently aroused to make their presence known and signal her excitement. I stepped behind Kara and placed my hands gently on her shoulders. I leaned and whispered in her ear, "Relax and enjoy yourself, everything will be fine." I pulled Kara tight against me, my aroused cock nestled against her ass. Even with several layers of fabric she must have felt my erection as she subtly wiggled her ass.

Travis had taken his eyes off Kara's bust and legs long enough to be searching through his pockets to find the suite key card. Travis looked to be about thirty. He was a little over 6 feet tall and had a Mediterranean look about him. He worked for the same practice as Jake and his ring finger and social media page indicated he was single. He had a list of credentials after his name that suggested he had never made much time for a committed relationship.

Jake was a little taller, fair skinned and older than Travis but still about seven years younger than Kara. Both men looked like they paid handsomely for their hairstylist and tailor.

For several moments after my comment about sharing Kara, Jake looked at her with a smile on his face. Even as another couple entered, then two floors later exited the elevator, he starred at Kara as if he was contemplating his plans for the remainder of the evening. Finally, he asked, "Kara, if you are married why no wedding ring?"

She responded, "It's in the safe in our room. When I work these modeling gigs more potential customers are willing to approach me without the ring."

Jake responded, "I bet they are."

We reached the top floor and walked to the room. The room was impressive. It was large with two queen size beds at one end of the room, a good sized gathering area and floor to ceiling windows. A bar area sat to one side still covered with bottles of high end booze from last night. The lights were turned low and soft music was turned on as we took in the night light harbor view. It wasn't yet ten pm.

Travis fixed Kara a shot of some high priced whiskey promising her it would be smoother than any she had ever tested. Given she had only drank whiskey a couple times in her life, that was no doubt true. Kara took a sip, gasped, and quivered as the liquor warmed her. As all three of us chuckled at her, she asked for a cola chaser. With the cola now in hand Kara's competitive side showed as she chugged the rest of the shot and quickly washed it down with the cold cola.

After enjoying the view and our drinks and small talk for about fifteen minutes, things got a slight bit uncomfortable. Everybody knew we were not there to become fast friends but the guys were reluctant to take the next step for fear they had misinterpreted mine or Kara's intentions. I decided to break the ice. We were standing near the window enjoying the night view when I took Kara in my arms and quietly asked her how she was feeling. Jake was refreshing his drink and Travis has gone to the restroom.

"How do you think I am feeling?" she said. "My husband has been away all week, I spent the day flirting with guys, I had a delicious dinner, two glasses of wine, a shot of whiskey, I'm dressed in a shear blouse with a garter belt and stockings, and three handsome guys have been lusting after me all evening."

I leaned in to kiss Kara. First a few soft kisses on the lips then somewhat more aggressive kisses. We melted together. Kara's lips where warm and soft and accepting. I wrapped my arms around her and continued. I paused from kissing to tell her I loved her then resumed. Both Jake and Travis were now watching. I slid my hands down over her butt and hugged her close then inched up the back of her skirt with my fingers. Slowly the fabric bunched up and her thighs were exposed. When my hands found the bottom edge of her skirt, I knew her stocking tops and garter belt straps were visible. The guys were watching attentively. Kara was moaning softly and continuing to respond. My cock was rock hard and had grown well down my leg.

I released Kara's skirt hem and moved my hands to the button and zipper on the back of her skirt. I swear I could hear her heart beat quicken as I pulled down the zipper. In short order I had the skirt worked over her hips. I stepped away from Kara breaking our embrace and watched the skirt drop to the carpet. The tails of Kara's blouse covered part of her panties and garter belt but the red wine shear panty bottom and lacy garter straps were in full view. I called out, "I think I need a drink, can you guys take over here?"

Kara didn't flinch. The whiskey shot had mellowed her and she was certainly not surprised as she knew I harbored desires to share her again. On the other hand the guys were still a little slow on the uptake, looking at me questioningly as I walked toward the bar. Finally, I motioned them toward Kara.

Jake took my place in front of Kara. He embraced her hugging her to his body. Slowly, Jake moved his hands up and down her back. Firm but sensitive, his touch made her shiver. His caresses lingered above her waist. She reached behind her and grabbed his hands. She smiled up at him as she guided his hands down to her ass cheeks. "My limits are very liberal," she said as she started swaying her ass seductively.

Jake couldn't resist this invitation, and he quickly got bolder. His hands roamed over her ass, and soon he was passionately groping her cheeks and kissing her. His breathing got heavier.

After a few minutes Kara turned around and started grinding her ass against Jake. Jake's hands started to explore her front, one hand caressing her stomach just above her panties as the other one continued upwards. The two of them swayed rhythmically to the music as his hands wandered over her blouse.

She pressed back against him, and she no doubt felt him pressing against her ass. She was massaging Jake's erection with her ass, and she had that excited naughty look.

The next time Jake's hand wandered up her stomach towards her chest, she placed her hands over his and steered them to her breasts. He cupped one of her tits in each hand, and gently squeezed. Kara moaned signaling her pleasure.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers