Wardrobe Malfunction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers

I turned toward Travis. He was staring as if in a trance. "I think Jake needs help with the buttons." I said.

"Come on," Kara's smile urged him.

I'd swear Travis' hands were trembling. While he had no doubt undressed dozens of women, undressing a married woman with his colleague while her husband watched was most probably a new first. He made short order of the buttons and both men helped Kara out of her blouse. She was stunning in her wine red lingerie, stockings, and heals. Her hair was slightly messed and she had an inviting smile on her face, clearly enjoying the attention.

Jake's phone went off. Kara giggled as she felt it vibrating against her ass.

"Make sure that is not an emergency then lose the phone, and lose your cloths at the same time." Kara ordered.

She then grabbed Travis's hand and pulled him toward her. They were soon embracing replicating the lustful kissing that both Jake and I had previously enjoyed. Travis multi-tasked and had her bra strap undone without breaking their kiss. As Travis stepped back to let the bra cups fall, Kara was undoing Travis's belt. The pace was accelerating. The lust in her eyes was unmistakable.

"If you want to see me continue you need to lose your clothes and help." she challenged me."

Jake returned minus all his clothes with the exception of this tented briefs. As Travis removed his slacks and shirt Jake took advantage of the opportunity and stepped forward, hands first. One hand quickly landed on Kara's now naked breast and his other arm pulled her in for another kiss. He moved his free hand to her ass. Jake showed no sign of restraint at this point, convinced that there was no risk he would offend anyone by being too forward.

"Strip me," she panted.

Jake's fingers slipped inside the waist of her panties. Slowly, he lowered them over her ass and down her legs. She was now completely naked except for her garter, stockings and high heels. Her shapely ass was framed by the garter straps and her breasts stood proud with aroused nipples drawing attention. She turned to face me. Then she turned to face Jake and Travis, treating them to a frontal view of her naked form. She shivered with excitement. Jake was staring straight at her naked pussy highlighted by a trimmed landing strip of brown pubic hair.

They briefly stared at each other before she leaned in to place her lips on his. Jake's hands were soon focusing in on her naked tits. It was obvious that he had desired them all day and he wasn't going to hold back now that he had been given access to them. Breaking the kiss, she leaned back to give his hands and eyes access to roam freely. She loved the sensation of his hands fondling her breasts.

Kara moaned as he rolled her nipples between his fingers. Softly pinching them between his thumbs and index fingers, he pulled at them, sending thrills through her body. It was obvious that Jake was getting increasingly turned on as his erection bulged in his briefs. Kara retaliated as one of her hands groped his package and pulled on his snug briefs in her quest to free her prize. After several one handed attempts Kara pulled away enough to free her other arm and kneel to pull down Jake's briefs. His fully erect cock popped free momentarily before Kara's hands captured it. It was substantial, not a porn movie horse cock but a nice hard specimen that obviously had intentions. She placed her hand on Jake's cock. She gently began to stroke him. He groaned as she wrapped her hand around it and began moving it up and down his shaft.

Looking at me, she leaned down, hungrily licking her red lips as she moved her face close to Jake's erection. She really enjoyed giving oral when she was in the right mood, and Jake's cock looked absolutely delicious in her hand. Building up the anticipation, she held her open mouth above it as she continued to pump at the shaft. She was hungry for it, and she wanted us to see. Rather than putting it straight into her mouth, she lowered her head and licked along Jake's shaft all the way up to the head, making Jake groan at the sensation. She gave a sultry smile before dropping her head down to once more trace her tongue along the rigid cock in her hand. She had resolved to live in the moment and at this moment she evidently wanted to be a very naughty MILF.

This fate had been cast when I invited the doctors back to the hotel but the reality was now clear. As I excitedly watched that hard cock pass through Kara's lips I knew her lustful desires would be fulfilled and I hoped her submission to those desires would not haunt her for months this time.

"Oh god," Jake gasped as she finally took him in her mouth, moving her lips far down over his shaft.

With muffled moans, she bobbed her head up and down. She hungrily pressed her mouth deep onto Jake. As she briefly removed her lips to catch her breath, strands of saliva were dangling between her mouth and the cock in her hand. She smiled wickedly. She eagerly flicked her tongue over Jake's swollen tip a few times.

"I think it likes me," she said matter-of-factly.

In the meantime Travis had gone over and turned down the covers on one bed, turned on a nearby light and retrieved some lotion and towels from the bathroom. He returned and approached Kara and Jake. As soon as he was within arm's reach Kara was pulling on his briefs with one hand while her other held Jake's cock to her lips. A second hard cock was quickly exposed.

Travis leaned over and cradled Kara in his arms as he deftly lifted her and headed for the bed. Kara was placed on her hands and knees on the bed. Jake moved behind her and Travis in front. She whimpered softly as Jake mounted her from behind. Holding her hips in his hands he steered his cock to her wet pussy. He entered her slowly, filling her with his entire length in one steady thrust. He gently but firmly moved back and forth inside her. She steadied herself on all fours. Travis had his cock on her lips as he held her head up. Kara opened her mouth enabling the two men to share her. They were fucking both her pussy and mouth and she was being impaled at both ends. Her tits sway underneath her as she rocked between them, and occasionally one of them reached down to grope her. It was carnal lust.

The guys seemed to love it too, and before long you could tell that they were getting close to the edge.

"I want to ride you now," she said to Travis. "I want to bounce on your cock."

Jake withdrew and Travis quickly laid down and Kara straddled his lap, facing away from him. She grabbed his erection and slowly impaled herself, the second cock of the night to enter her pussy. They were too far gone in their lust for any build up, and she quickly began bobbing up and down in his lap. She steadied herself with her hands against Jake in front of her, pushing out her chest to give him a great view of her bouncing tits.

"Come here," she said and grabbed her own tits. "I want you to fuck them."

Jake was quick to position himself before her. His cock was glistening with her juices, but she reached for the lotion and slathered her breasts for extra lubrication. She pressed them together for him, grinding as she invited Jake to fuck her tits. Jake grunted as he slid between them. It took a moment for them all to find their rhythm, but soon they were all rocking back and forth in lustful harmony.

She felt Travis getting close. She grabbed Jake's cock from between her tits, wiped off the lotion on the sheet and inhaled it. She picked up the pace of her bouncing and was pumping Jake's cock with determination. The coach, mother, wife, and librarian personalities were nowhere to be seen as she egged the guys on in full slut MILF mode.

"I'm coming!" she yelled. "I'm fucking coming! I'm coming with these beautiful cocks!"

She screamed out in ecstasy as the orgasm hit her. Her body jerked and set Travis off. He groaned as he pumped his load deep in Kara as she kept up her bouncing. As she recovered from her orgasm Jake's cock throbbed in her hand.

As she caught her breath, her attention turned back to the cock in her hand. "I think I need to give him some relief." she said and paused to run her tongue over Jake's cock. "Maybe I should let him finish now."

Looking up at Jake, she saw that he was ready to burst. "But then again..." she panted, reaching down with one hand to fondle her clit as she looked at Jake. "What does the doctor want to do with the naughty little MILF?"

She looked up at Jake again all the while she was still sitting with Travis' cock still buried in her pussy. "You know you want to." she smiled at him.

She shivered as she heard her own words aloud. She was indulging in her sluttiness to the pleasure of everyone in the room. "Come on doctor... Show me how much you can deliver!" She taunted.

Jake didn't need to be told twice and immediately grabbed his cock, furiously stroking it. Kara opened her mouth and closed her eyes, in an obvious invitation to unload wherever he wanted. He didn't leaving her waiting, and he sent the first stream splashing against her cheek. A second strand landed over her mouth and lips. Her fingers and Travis' cock coaxed another orgasm from her.

She screamed out as she lost all control. Stream after stream shot across her face. I couldn't stand by any longer and moved next to Jake, cock in hand, and joined the release. Kara was getting covered as both cocks unloaded.

As our cum ended Kara slowly opened her eyes. Her face was covered with white strands, she looked like the embodiment of sexual hunger. Most of Jake's streams had landed across her open mouth, and I had blasted her eyes and cheek with semen dripping on her breasts.

Travis lifted her off so he could get up to take in the sight.

Kara collapsed on the bed. The garter belt and stockings framed the matted hair on her leaking pussy and cum covered her face and chest. For now she was content to merely enjoy her post-orgasmic thrill. The sound system was still playing the sensual music. Closing her eyes, she leaned back and rested her head on the pillow behind her, savoring the satisfying moment.

Travis took a seat on her free side. He and Jake stared shamelessly at her. She smiled confidently at them. She grinned at Jake as he handed her a towel.

Kara responded,"Now you rest up cause I'm not going to my room until that cock of yours has given me another orgasm. I need to be fucked by Dr. Dreamy so see if you can get that guy recharged while I wash off this man juice in the shower."

Travis said he was going to call it a night and he slipped on his clothes, thanked Kara for the "amazing time", thanked me for sharing the hot MILF, and told Jake he expected a full report on round two in the morning.

Jake went into the bathroom for a quick shower rinse and Kara followed. Jake returned moments later in the white hotel robe and fixed himself a drink. Kara spent about thirty minutes and emerged in her wine red panties, freshly blow-dried hair, and a big smile on her face.

"Oh God damn, you're hot!" Jake gasped as he handed her a drink.

"Hot enough to get a rise out of this." She asked as she reached in his robe and grabbed his cock. "Sure enough." she giggled, "He seems glad to see me again."

She felt Jake grab her waist and steer her toward the couch.

"Get on the couch, on your knees, Kara!" he said seeming only half serious. Kara hesitated a moment.

"This is one fine ass!" Jake crowed as he stood up behind her. He slapped her cheeks playfully.

"Ouch!" she cried in indignation.

"Making me wait so long is a serious offense!" he said gleefully as he spanked her ass cheek noisily. She cried out again, even louder this time.

"And that is for teasing us all day!" Jake cried as he spanked her bottom once more on each tender cheek. Her soft flesh tingled but the spanking aroused the growing sensations in her pussy. She was ready for a hard cock in her right that instant!

"Oh stop messing around Jake and fuck me!"

After a moment, she felt Jake grab her hips, roughly strip her panties over her ass and ease his hard cock deep into her wet pussy.

"Oh God damn, you're still tight!" he gasped.

He began to fuck in earnest. Jake's savage thrusts rocked her forward on the couch. She could feel Jake's cock stretching and pounding her hungry pussy and arousing her senses. He reached around her and massaged her clit as he thrust.

"Oh you're fucking me so good!" she squealed as he thrust so hard she fell onto the couch, her heavy breasts mashing against the upholstery. The feeling of his incredibly hot seed jetting deep into her set her off yet again. She hung her head on the edge of the couch and let out a long, low moan of satisfaction as Jake's bucking slowed.

"Thank you Dr. Dreamy," she panted as he pulled away from her to sit beside her on the couch. She stretched out beside him, resting her legs on his lap. "Do you have this conference every year she asked?"

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers